☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANGee<3

I actually like the "I Hate You" performance.

HOTT!

I just want to scratch off the masks though because it covers up their beautiful chins...and I really don't like them. Hahaha~

All in all, their outfits were smexy.

But what I don't understand why they all didn't match???

Especially Khun....

Now I don't know if it's a bad or good thing!

Hahahaha~

All I know is that them not matching stands out for me.

{stalkingfraud...I agree. Hahaha. I didn't think Khun's outfit was bad at all}

But I will admit: This performance did not wow me...

And that makes me feel bad.

Because I LOVE that song so much.

Ugh I feel like I'm not making sense! Haha.

Jay looked hot though. Now that makes sense ^_~

I wish he got 2PM written on his head again too. But these tracks{I think thats the official name for it...or it's something with a T} are smexy.

OH and those pics of BTS Energy song = TOO adorable

I wish I was in the pool with them~^^;;

Anyways!

Thank you to all the sharers.

{AND WOW this thread is moving super fast}

Guest *bBy_J

Does any Hottest in here have any banners with this picture?

I tried resizing the picture to turn it into a banner, but it

didn't turn out so good...haha.

i tried making some

it's hard with the soompi rules and the sizing stuff but hope you like it !

version1:

with round borders

2pmsoompi-1.jpg

regular

2pmsoompi.jpg

version2:

with round borders

2pmsoompi2-1.jpg

regular

2pmsoompi2.jpg

& THAT I HATE YOU PERFORMANCE IS SO HOTT

taec is beginning to remind me of top !

Guest Kiss Me

Oh man, M Countdown performance was hot.

I loved the Again & Again part where they just appear and go off stage.

It made them look so hot! (:

For "I hate You,"

Oh man, so yeah, Taec did remind me of TOP.

Its cause of the hoarse deep rapping and taking off the shades mid rapping.

But Taec put his own style and his hotness into it <3

Jay's voice sounds so much better during this song.

I mean, his voice was always good, but it sounds BETTER.

It's amazing. Yum<3

However, I'm not so sure about the choreography.

Am I the only one that doesn't like it very much?

I guess its going to take time for me to warm up to.

Especially during the main chorus parts...

Anyways, thanks to all those who provided links & pictures of the energy song!

Omg, those pictures are so freaking cute. I wish I was in that pool with them (:

out for only 3 days and i had 10+ pages of yummy goodies to go through. :lol: thanks hottests. :wub:

Teac in PCD concert with his "GFriend"

was that Junsu next to her :huh: ?!!!

yes, yes, yes! LUCKY girl! now i really wanna watch it. i wonder if taec's gonna introduce her to the other boys as well? it was only maknae who met minsun. i hope taec lets her meet the others too. :) great to see the boys relaxing. wonder why the others didn't go with them... junsu-ya, you look too entranced by what you're looking at. :D i love this expression on him.

WY makes me have dirty thoughts lol

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9466/wyboomboom.gif

cr: as tagged, bestiz

ooh la la for sure! thanks for this hon! wooyoungie, you have such flexible hips.

i fell in love with your banners, esp this one! can i use for my 'about me' section? will credit and not hotlink. :)

on 'i hate you' perf ~ FUN. it simply looks fun. admittedly it's a bit messy in some parts but hey to me they still look like the adorkable darlings i love. esp the chorus dance step. :D i love that part! it suits the beat really well. as for their costumes/hairstyles, it's refreshing to see them wear non-matching clothes. not that i don't like their a&a costumes (cos i sooo love them esp the black and red combo :P ) but seeing them wear something different is always :wub: for me. like jenny said, i love junsu's hair now. and i think we have the same reason why, jen. :P

on khun's 'clams' comment ~ muahahahaha! you go, khunnie! i don't get how that's disgracing his image? i think people just need to accept this fact: he's a man. with hot blood coursing through his veins. hallelujah for that.

and oh, welcome new hottests! keep the love coming!

Guest bendan

woww this thread is moving really fast! every day i come back, i have to catch up on the last 5 pages

thank you to those who posted the Energy part 2 pictures, they're so cute :3

i luhluhluhLOVE the I Hate You outfits! they look sooo hottt omgosh *__* it's so hard to have a favorite now, cause they're all so dam hot seriouslyyyy. i dont think theres any other boy group where i feel like ALL the members are hella attractive <3

oh why is khun the only one with blue shirt btw? lol he's special

Guest bright.crystalx3

i tried making some

it's hard with the soompi rules and the sizing stuff but hope you like it !

version1:

with round borders

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/bby...2pmsoompi-1.jpg

regular

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/bby...i/2pmsoompi.jpg

version2:

with round borders

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/bby...pmsoompi2-1.jpg

regular

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/bby.../2pmsoompi2.jpg

& THAT I HATE YOU PERFORMANCE IS SO HOTT

taec is beginning to remind me of top !

Thank you so much for sharing =) Good job, I really like the 3rd

one. I'm going to use it and I'll credit you :)

Guest glfishy24

omg.. i was just here less than 12 hours ago and i had to go back 5 pages!

holy cow guys! haha

but yeah, i stayed up til 4 30 watching 2pm live!!!

i mean, i'm really sorry but i kind of regretted staying up that late

lol

i was waiting for 2pm, and i mean the performance was good, but it was too.. short and like.. i didn't get enough of them, if you know what i'm saying! :P

they were pretty good though! but i agree with some people here, their outfits weren't too great =/.

i mean taec looked AMAZINGLY hot, but his shades.. gotta go =/ sorry! they're kinda dorky and chunky looking haha

i think khun's outfit was fine.. it just stuck out a bit :P

it's truly amazing how they can be sooo charismatic on stage, but once they're out of "the zone", they totally change and become the cute little pranksters we love :wub:

^^

but yeah, it was a good experience to watch 2pm live and chat with the other hottest all around the world in the process :]

haha when they finally came on i freaked and so did the other ppl i were chatting with x]

LOVE 2PM! <3

Guest lorac29

lol, some of you guys don't like Taec's shades, but I really like them! He looks uberrrrr hot in them and I think they go pretty well with their look overall. But then again, I think Taec looks good in everything. But I have to say, I thought Wooyoung's outfit was the best of them all. wooodongggg why must u be younger than meeeeee?!???! my only complaint for the performance is that other than his rap part, Taec isn't shown much. lol, and khun really reminded me of a cowboy with his outfit.

Guest candyapple1111

Just finished watching the new IHateYOu performance. It was okay for a 1st performance. I think they have alot of problems to work out(choreography). But I did watch it twice just so I could catch everything.

I don't care for this style. Khun looks like the local farmer/cowboy. denim/blue shirt with illfitting khaki pants ugh. The junbros mask is so wack. I couldn't stand TOP's and definately don't like theirs. Everyone did well vocally. Junho voice was off in the begining could have been mic problems. Jae's voice really goes well with the song.I love it. The only problem I had was that the camera man must have a short attention span. Why don't they focus on whoever is singing for more then a second. The longest the camera stayed on anyone was during Taec rap because no one else was on the stage. I've seen fan cam with better focus.

choreography= not as catchy as again&again and a little awkward. the running and jumping looks weird, silly and out of place. It really tires them out no wonder junho and taec looked like they had been in a sauna.

I know artists borrow from each other all the time but Taec really sounded like TOP and they were wearing the face mask. Boys you were already an original among your peers, why try to be like someone else.

Guest stalkingfraud

ANGee<3, I always love reading your comments :lol:

After watching the performance for few times I think it's pretty good. I really like their dance and the style. I like Khun's outfit.. but I keep thinking,"His clothes look like as if his stylists didn't have any more clothes..." It seems like they dressed him up randomly X)

As people can see on Youtube.. a lot of people are comparing 2PM (mostly Taec) and Big Bang (mostly Top).

I'm glad that there isn't any comparing thing going on this thread haha.

I do hope the comparing would stop! Both groups have different styles.. accept the fact people! Who's voice is sexier.. who's voice is deeper.. that doesn't matter..(well sort of.. but not really).. Taec is a great rapper and so is Top. They both have different ways of rapping.

ANYWAYS..

I can't wait for more of their 'Hate You' performance :D

I especially can't wait for Khun's outfit hahaha. Gets me all curious {:

I must say.. I'm really loving everyone's hair style. Especially Wooyoung and Chansung!!

Guest ANGee<3

stalkingfraud I feel like my comments never make sense! XD

Hahahaha~

But I am really happy that you enjoy them!^^

They didn't have enough close for Khun! Hahahaha.

That is what it seems like.

It's like the stylist forgot there was 7 members not 6.

So they pulled out some clothing and threw it on Khun!

He got the leftovers from other designs....

Hahaha.

I honestly didn't see the comparison of Taec and TOP o_o

Is that weird???

I think they are different.

Guest Eltoshen

Well, Taec doesn't dress like TOP. I think everybody associates a low rap voice with TOP though. LOL. If you think about it, there aren't many people who can sound good while rapping in the lower keys. TOP's voice is unique in that aspect. I won't say he's the first, but he was probably the first person people actually cared about. idol groups get great benefits, not gonna lie

Taec doesn't sound EXACTLY like TOP, it's just that low aggressive voice, I guess..I like Taec better :DDDD I must say I used to like TOP/BB a lot but I've come over to the ....... uhh, hot side, lol. When I first hear Taec rap, I would've never thought of T.O.P.~~

Anywhoos, I LOVEEEE Junho's new hair, haha, it suits him well, I think.. and I agree with the rest about the stupid masks... they do not help or accentuate the guys in any way~ Jaebum's hair reminds me of a soccer ball :lol:

This was by far one of the best A&A perf. I saw and I like the transition to IHT though some didnt. :D

the chin masks shocked me at first. it really gives you that "wth?!?" feeling. i love junbros. junsu will always be my 1st love but junho's my other lovah (sighs, the desperation...) so i wanna see their faces. but after watching the vid for the nth time, i never even saw the masks anymore. i was back to enjoying their performances again. so it's really just that first time shock. :P

sharing banners ~ (2PM = epic dorkiness = :wub: )

tc1.jpgtc2.jpgjb2.jpg

Guest entermuriel

cr: Madam2PMsubs

aw this is awesome! i didn't know they had subbed this x]

i loved it kekeke imma call the Maknae... ChanBear from now on... lmfao

Archived