☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myeapple

I..i..think..i'm a new fan of 2pm?lol~

Hi everyone! HOTTEST,right?the name for 2pm fans?^^ i hope it's ok for me to join posting here;)

Just visited another thread and accidentally saw the word SGB,reminds me of 2pm's 'star goldbin bell' lol usually i'm a silentreader but just wanted to drop by posting my 1st post ever in 2pm thread^^

Sharing the nicknames..

JB : leader, jae (he's not really my fave at 1st but his silliness starts to grow on me) lol

Junsu : my junsu *gets bricked*

Khun : nickhun (as in nik-hun, mayb i should add 'ni' to make it nik-hun-ni = nick honey :-P)

Taecyeon : taec,teeth (this guy is a pure funny, unique one-of-a-kind macho guy.love him,haha)

Wooyoung : nickhun's,woo junho : cutie-pie

Chansung : shaggy dog magnae (oh pls grow fast, shaggy hair lol, somehow he doesn't look so korean to me,more to philipine?malaysian? xD)

Thanks to everyone for sharing many 2pm goodies in here^.~ 2pm hwiting!

Guest glfishy24

ok im really lost :I

whats Pretty Boys Generation about? and Dream Girl?

is it already out? cux i can't find the videos

Pretty Boys Generation is a tv show that Park Myung Soo, Jung Hyung Don, and Lee Ji Hoon MC and basically they have guests ("pretty boys") and they just have like a talk show type of thing

and dream girl is a program that Chansung and Junho MC and it's for korean singers that are trying out to become part of a japanese entertainment group thing and they can debut with them. it's like a survival type thing and each week people get eliminated

090522 Dream Girl Ep1 P1/3 2PM ChanSung JunHo MC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qaohTgiANs

090602 Now the Age of the Pretty Boy 2PM P1/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-U0X2ncMpA

cr: Symbelmyns

Those are both the 1st eps. of each show

Guest candyapple1111

jae is hilarious. I wonder what parts he could try out for if he went into acting. For a 23yrold he looks more like a teenager.

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

It's Time 2PM Ep2 P2/2 JunHo

Omona :o. JunHo is cute :lol:

He talks a lot and talks really fast =). Oh my, his message to his gf in the future makes me wanna be that girl.

He thinks he looks sexiest after taking shower =). Haha, I want to see it >v<

And his butt =). Mr Charming Butt,haha. Teakie wanna be HoHo's butt LMAO =)

Oh, JunSu ah~, u r just toooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee for words

About Introducing Star's Friend. So, is it really that our leadah and maknae will be permanent guests 8-|? Both of them o___O?

Guest Eltoshen

Junho's clip part 2: Dude. He's awesome. I never paid much attention to him, but his recent singing clips on Song Battle and this interview were :DDDDDDD

Nich's clam incident: All I have to say is: ROFL. Is it wrong for a guy to like vagina? LOL. oya, and sorry girls, but I did a survey and most of the guys I asked thought that the vagina was the ugliest piece of flesh on the female body. you should be happy there's a man out there who likes it. xD

Guest she-smiles

so i just finished the recent pretty boy generation,

and i LOL'ed so much at maknae & leader.

their skits were probably the funniest.

maknae is going to be one corny bf,

and leader is such a bad liar, he won't be able to hide any secrets.

2PM <3

Guest KaoriHoshiko

I have been debating on whether I want to share this.

The perverted side of Nichkhun.

http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/06/nichkhun-likes-clamss/

It's not really that bad. It's actually pretty funny, the hidden meaning of clams.

This is just me.

But I thought that was the funniest thing in the world.

I'm Thai, and I understood what was being implied right away, and I fell off my bed laughing. (Seriously I did LOL)

So I don't think people should worry about it that much because I think it's obvious that Khun's laughing and going along with the joke.

He doesn't mind apparently, some fans are going overboard but I think most Thai fans understand and finds it very funny.

To be honest, EVERYONE knows that joke, from kids to elders, so It's not really inappropriate or a big deal at all :)

Guest Koutarou

It's not really that bad. It's actually pretty funny, the hidden meaning of clams.

AHAHAHAHAHA KHUN OMG.

At first you think he's INNOCENT, but HE'S REALLY NOT. ;)

This is so funny ahhhhh!

SOMEONE GET HIM SOME CLAMS. >_<

Guest sweetVisions

Just read it and watched the video. Pretty hilarious.

I wish fans would stop being overly sensitive about everything. It's annoying.

"OMG, a guy in his 20's who thinks about sex! In other news, the grass is green."

Guest bendan

wow this thread has been moving really fast. o_o now i have to go back a few pages to update myself on pics lol

thanks to the people who posted like Khun-overloads. <3 haha

Guest stalkingfraud

Hahaha cute Khun [:

Honestly, I think people only look at Khun as someone cute and innocent. He DOES look cute and innocent. He IS cute. I just think Khun isn't 100% all cute and innocent x) Not because of that video I just watched.. just personally.. haha.

I think he's more like a .."guyish" type of guy.. not those cutsie innocent guys x)

I think he's just being really really cute because a lot of people know him as cute and a lot of people want him to be cute.

I think he's cute AND "guyish". Man.. I don't know how to describe him.. haha "guyish" isn't exactly the word I'm looking for though!

But don't get me wrong, Khun's my favorite hahaa.. I hope I didn't get anyone offended.

Guest CharlotteDarcy

wow. I just finish watching Junho's part on IT'S TIME. He talks wayyy too fast that I had to pause to read the subs multiple times. I didn't know Taekyeon like his butt. CUTE!

Guest beebz_x

Junho shall not be underrated anymore ! YES !

Just wait until he takes off is shirt, then you'll really be like "HOT DAMN!"

I guarantee it, ;)

About KHUN's CLAM incident,

not much of a big deal.Afterall he's a guy,

and guys in general thinks

about sex & stuffs.

Jay Leadah is so adorkable

when acting.he & his confidence

when it comes

to showing off his talents - just got

to love it.

he own this line:"why did you keep

changing your voice?..Stop smoking"

Guest entermuriel

aw, Junho is so cute! I loved the last part when he spoke English... he has the best accent and sounds really cute haha

this interview is pretty awesome!

this is hilarious! the Khunster in a guy after all, why are people freaking out about this?!

i think is awesome that he's comfortable enough to say these kind of things in tv, you can tell how confident he is

simply love that ^-^

Hahaha cute Khun [:

Honestly, I think people only look at Khun as someone cute and innocent. He DOES look cute and innocent. He IS cute. I just think Khun isn't 100% all cute and innocent x) Not because of that video I just watched.. just personally.. haha.

I think he's more like a .."guyish" type of guy.. not those cutsie innocent guys x)

I think he's just being really really cute because a lot of people know him as cute and a lot of people want him to be cute.

I think he's cute AND "guyish". Man.. I don't know how to describe him.. haha "guyish" isn't exactly the word I'm looking for though!

But don't get me wrong, Khun's my favorite hahaa.. I hope I didn't get anyone offended.

i know what you mean with "guyish", and i agree 100% kekeke :]

Archived