☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kiss Me

I saw that Jay's Nylon pictures couple pages back are not loading or taking a long time to load so I decided to re-post them for the time being.

20090515jaebeomnylon.jpg

20090515jaebeomnylon2.jpg

20090515jaebeomnylon3.jpg

20090515jaebeomnylon4.jpg

20090515jaebeomnylon5.jpg

20090515jaebeomnylon6f.jpg

20090515jaebeomnylon8n.jpg

CONGRATS FOR THE WINNING AGAIN !

I am a little sad that they didn't win mubank.. so who won?

Also can anyone post those pics of Jaebeom modeling again? They won't show up for me... :(

edit:

Thank you Kiss Me for reuploading the pics!

OH and does anyone know if the episode with Jay on Introducing Stars Friend has been eng subbed yet? I can only find it without subs... Thanks a lot to anyone who can help me with either of these issues! ^_^

Guest last love.

I absolutely loved Taec's rap in the Navi performance. GAAAH. How I wish he had more time. <3 But it's okay. :] MAYBE JAY AND TAEC AND DO IT TOGETHER. I'd die. Again and again and again and again.

masa, I'm such a fan of your mixes. <3 Way to go with this one! :] I love it alot! ^-^

Thanks for all the pictures! ESPECIALLY THE JAY IN NYLON ONES! Gah .. still want to die. <3

Guest leavemebroken

CONGRATS TO 2PM!

im like bouncing.

I cant stop smiling.

Its so cool. THEIR 3RD WIN!

They deserve it. They worked really hard. : )

Jay oppa looks really ______ (fill in a sexy adjective here) in those pictures.

<_<

His type of good looking should be ilegal.

^ AHHHHHH.

I DIED AFTER SEEING THESE PHOTOSHOTS.

LOL. JAEBUMMMM! He's cute.

Got this cute-silly looks.

Hehehehe. :w00t:

I hope all members will take such shots together.

WOOOOOTS. *faint.

CAN YOU IMAGINEEEE?! WOOO. Lolll! =x

Guest mika.16

ok i really hope this is true!!!!

i was reading this article from 'PD Journal'

http://www.pdjournal.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=21977

and it talks about this week's ep of infinity challenge... some things about how they will be trying to 'save the economy' or something..

and then the LAST sentence:

무한도전에도 진짜 아이돌이 왔다! 2PM의 삼겹살집 1평 무대 위에서의 위문 공연까지~!

It says (Roughly trans by me lool)

'Real Idols have come to Infinity Challenge! 2PM's support performance on a 3m-squared stage in a Samkyupsal restaurant'

!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG so they must be doing a mini perf on some tiny stage in a barbeque house for Infinity Challenge tonight!!! (16th)

OMG OMG OMG please be trueeee

omg, they are expanding their profile SO MUCH, now everyone is going to know who they are. yay!!!!!!

*edit!

also a bit of random news,

there was a little bit of conflict between 2PM & 2NE1 fans recently because of the handsigns that 2NE1 used in their mv (which were exactly like 2pm's 'M' sign... where the 4th finger is hidden and the other 3 are used to make an 'M' shape).

well HOTTEST (being the polite fans they are) contacted 2NE1's fancafe people, who went to YG office themselves and YG are now re-considering the hand signs! so problem will be solved very soon! yay! hahahha

Guest she-smiles

^ lol yes, 2PM is making a special appearance on infinity challenge.

i believe it will air this saturday.

:)

and that was MATURE of hottest, to contact YG.

others would have just started a crazy riot.

Guest kkbluvv

Awwwwwww Junho, I'll give you some lovin', come to meeee <33333

but omfg

Jaebum is ultra smexy in those Nylon pics!!!!!! It's bad enough that he's just a hottie in general, but with his shirt off and everything is just too......kyaaa *_*

PERFECT<3

You know why is it that only SJ and/or DBSK always win? It is like other artists can never get a chance to win anything! There must be a conspiracy! :(

Either way, proud of 2PM for second place... Hopefully next week they get number 1! :) Oh and Jay looks hot in those photos. They love to show his body! LOL (But we love to look! LOL).

EDIT: Nothing to share...sorry! :(

Guest sballet06

she-smiles

Thanks for the Junho pics.

God I love that boy he is such a friggin cutie!

Masa the mashuo is frigging awesome. LOVE IT

*Fans self*

Jae's back pic= smoking.

I love guys who have nice backs.

Thanks for sharing everyone. HOTTEST Rock!

Guest stardust_dior

awww i hope they win at music bank next week! nothing against suju but 2pm's leading in most of the categories (except for the popularity vote though :( )..

and about the ment scandal show..i am a khun's fan and even though i know it's fake and just for the show, i feel INSANELY jealous! :wacko:

holding hands? kissing? :blink: it's hard to accept but he's gonna have a real girlfriend someday and there's nothing we can or should do about it haha

and i'm really late on this but i just learned about the wooyoung-junsu incident..i haven't watched the clip yet so i can't judge if he was rude or not but i do feel bad for him. we all know how wooyoung is and how he likes to joke around. i'm sure he didn't mean anything bad. i'm just sad that people made such a big deal about it that he even had to apologized for it. ohwell,..

thanks guys for all the updates and pics! i'm usually a silent reader but i felt like posting something today haha :P

Guest echiq

hi everyone!

i'm kinda new to 2pm and everything and i'm just so happy that the boys finally won the awards that they've deserved.

currently im trying to get to know the boys by watching yt videos that you guys posted and i must say they're are just too cute for words

i admit i got caught at work for oggling at their pictures that you guys posted

and my coworker can't stop teasing me about my crush on them, i just can't help it they're HOT!!!

i dont know if anyone had posted this but mellogreenleaf have posted the 4th cut for Army Idol Ep 13 and here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmMj7DQecQg...feature=related

Guest tikamicizia

guys I'm just curious when is the first time Jay said conspiracy in idol show?? hehe. And why is maknae being said general hwang?? thanksss

Guest Crazedphase.

guys I'm just curious when is the first time Jay said conspiracy in idol show?? hehe. And why is maknae being said general hwang?? thanksss

I think it was when they went on the MT in Idol Army??

Im not too sure.

Thank you to Childlike Faith for answering my question!!!

Guest mirioox

I've noticed that taec is called okcat.. and he tends to draws cats on some of the sign boards... why is he referred to a cat for? thanks

Guest yhuer

was the link with jaebum singing 'yeah' and taec rapping shown in mnet hotblood?

tnks for the link <3

Archived