☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest she-smiles

Khun looks like a great BF.~

At least it looks like he's having a good time.^^

But leave Taec and Jay alone. I'm joking. hehe..

i agree. haha.

my boys at tablo's dream radio:

dreamra0209051318183535DREAMRADIO0.jpg

I have no idea what my Taec is doing, but he's for sure adorable!

dreamra0209051318183535DREAMRADIO3.jpg

cr. 2PM online

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest last love.

Khun is such an adorable boyfriend. :] I bet he'd make any girl happy. XD I love how he tried to protect her during the rollercoaster scene (but failed miserably) ! <333333

Can't wait to see this! ^-^

the preview for mnet scandal (with khun) is out:

http://www.imeem.com/people/Ze0ravs/video/zNve5TcI/no-title/

for the die-hard khun fans, i suggest you NOT watch it.

lol. :tears::vicx:

they look cute together... i guess i could say that since it's not Jae :lol:

she's lucky, wouldn't it be awesome to date one of 'em for a whole week! i'd even settle for A date, heck, one glance would be fine with me too :P

hey i was just watching AJ's new song performance and was wondering if anyone could confirm whether the first rapper was dujoon or not... (he was one of my favorites from hot blooded boys)

also im excited for the new m.net show but i did feel jealousy rising inside of me when i was watching the preview LOL

the MNEt scandal with Nickhun and his girlfriend ..is it a show??

is it his real gf? omg i am freacking out!!

but i love khun!!!

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS NOT TRUE BUT IS IT REALLY A SHOW??

i should atleast be happy it is not jay...

but still

i wanna CRYY.......WAHHHHH

i am so depressed now

if it is a show, wat is it about??

is the others 2PM members going to be in it?

Guest widdy

honestly, Khun is not even my fav but I feel SUPER jealous!! xD idk why I feel hot watching the preview

He looks so sweet with the girl I cant wait to watch this.... we can see a different side of him :)

yess leave Jay, woo and Taec alone!! lol jk jk nah if the boys are happy then its ok^^ I'll be glad to see them happy too

Guest ohitsning

^I was thinking the same!

Khun's not my number one favorite but this made me feel jealous! I'm starting to think this show wasn't that great of an idea. Imagine what crazy fans would do to the girl. But I should be happy its not Jay or Taec. :phew: And it's not nice that they left us with that cliffhanger! He seems really sweet though, I want to see it now!

Guest she-smiles

hey i was just watching AJ's new song performance and was wondering if anyone could confirm whether the first rapper was dujoon or not... (he was one of my favorites from hot blooded boys)

also im excited for the new m.net show but i did feel jealousy rising inside of me when i was watching the preview LOL

If you're talking about his "Wipe The Tears" performance, then yes, that's Doojoon. I believe he's training under Cube Entertainment now. *Sigh* I miss the Hotblood days.

As we've stated several times before, MNET SCANDAL IS ONLY A SHOW. One celeb gets paired with a non-celeb, and they are to act as a couple for a week. At the end of the week, they get the option to either continue their "relationship" or go their own ways. It's sorta similar to WE GOT MARRIED.

Guest Childlike Faith

BIGbangLOVEX3, it's just a show, but apparently, if they like each other at the end, they can choose to continue on with a relationship.

But I don't see how that's even possible 'cause of all the crazy fangirls! :P

Anyways, he looks like a really sweet boyfriend!

Kuhn's not my favorite either; but I'd be totally jealous if it was Wooyoung!! Or Junsu or Jay or Taec... lol.

I feel it was unnecessary for Wooyoung to apologize, but it's part of their culture.

Also, I feel like it shows his integrity and ability to humble himself to be able to post an apology online even if he didn't have to...

But still... I don't think 2PM was offended... It bothers me how sometimes netizens can take things way out of hands... =X

Guest MUTE

nichkhun and the girl look good together. nice scenes too. hope they get to be close friends after the show.

why are girls over acting about this. its just a show. enjoy it for what it is. ITS JUST A SHOW. why friggin adopt the sad emotion

from it when you can really just enjoy it and imagine how he's like as a boyfriend. geez.

its a different story when the camera's rolling and when the curtain's closing believe me.

진정하고 그것을 즐길 수.

頭を冷やしてそれを楽しむ.

冷静下来,享受它.

calmer et d'en profiter.

calma y disfrutar de ella.

calm down and enjoy it.

yayayayayayanin this is the last i swear bye. dont go laughing again cant help it. ไม่เป็นไร, แล้วพบกันใหม่!

Guest tofu_rpatt

Gosh I need to get a life lmao

idk y, but it feels as though i just died a little haha

Khun and the "girlfriend" are idk, shes all over him xD

HOPEFULLY they end up as friends, only, but if not, I suppose they are okay together ;D

Guest charlemagne

출연자 :

- Subin, 박현빈, Vitamin, Navi(Feat. 택연 , 조성모, 임창정, 전진(Feat.유이,빅톤), BIURET,

HAPPY FACE, 채연(Feat.DJ Coo), 에반, 스윗소로우, 씨야&다비치&지연, 인순이, MAC,

UPT, SG워너비, 애프터스쿨, 2PM, 한경일, 슈퍼주니어

dunno if this is old news...but it looks like taekyeon will be rapping for navi instead of jaebum this week

Guest BUCKarooGIRL

nichkhun and the girl look good together. nice scenes too. hope they get to be close friends after the show.

why are girls over acting about this. its just a show. enjoy it for what it is. ITS JUST A SHOW. why friggin adopt the sad emotion

from it when you can really just enjoy it and imagine how he's like as a boyfriend. geez.

its a different story when the camera's rolling and when the curtain's closing believe me.

진정하고 그것을 즐길 수.

頭を冷やしてそれを楽しむ.

冷静下来,享受它.

calmer et d'en profiter.

calma y disfrutar de ella.

calm down and enjoy it.

yayayayayayanin this is the last i swear bye. dont go laughing again cant help it. ไม่เป็นไร, แล้วพบกันใหม่!

I AM LAUGHING AT YOU. i had to make an account. hello girls. dont worry about the show rest assured.

ei let's cancel our account now. 2pm fighting.

BIGbangLOVEX3, it's just a show, but apparently, if they like each other at the end, they can choose to continue on with a relationship.

But I don't see how that's even possible 'cause of all the crazy fangirls!

Anyways, he looks like a really sweet boyfriend!

Kuhn's not my favorite either; but I'd be totally jealous if it was Wooyoung!! Or Junsu or Jay or Taec... lol.

I feel it was unnecessary for Wooyoung to apologize, but it's part of their culture.

Also, I feel like it shows his integrity and ability to humble himself to be able to post an apology online even if he didn't have to...

But still... I don't think 2PM was offended... It bothers me how sometimes netizens can take things way out of hands... =X

AHH THAANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I CAN RELAX!! JKJK

BUT I AM REALLY HAPPY THOUGH :]

but i hope they can be friends later on

haha i would be really jealous if it was jay....

but IT IS JUST SHOW!!!!!!

I WILL KEEP MYSELF SAYING THAT!!

Guest sweetVisions

i agree. those two do look good together.

i just hope fans won't go crazy over it, but too late i guess..?

don't go MUTE :(

Guest htruc

Junsu since 2004 (JYP audition and he also won singing contest...and someone mentioned that he was chosen by both JYP and YG)

Jay since 2005 (JYP audition in USA)

Khun since 2006 (JYP audition in LA,USA -- actually he was found at korean festival with his korean friend there then JYPE called him for audition)

Junho , Teac , Chansung since 2006 (Superstar survival , it's reality show! Junho won over 6,000 copetitors including Teac and Chansung. However JYPE called both of them for training)

Wooyoung since 2007 (JYP audtion and he also won UCC contest)

I'm not sure about Junsu and Wooyoung~ correct me if i'm wrong ^^

I believe they have been trained since then and came up with the super gorgeous 2pM that we love <333

Thank you so much!! No wonder Junsu is good friends with BB.

the preview for mnet scandal (with khun) is out:

http://www.imeem.com/people/Ze0ravs/video/zNve5TcI/no-title/

I was jealous but still okay until the very end of the video. Ahh!!!! <_<

Guest MUTE

I AM LAUGHING AT YOU. i had to make an account. hello girls. dont worry about the show rest assured.

ei let's cancel our account now. 2pm fighting.

Okay. See you sometime. this forum is funny. I can see the sincerity of his fans around the world. Amazing how media can change a person's life & suddenly people worship him like this.

Keep it up fyting. Whatever that means. AMAZING CHANGES.

Lastpost.

Guest kimekwazy

Anybody know how the girl got chosen to participate in the show and be Nichkhun's girlfriend for the week? She's really lucky and I think they look cute together.

Guest mika.16

oh man i am gonna be insanely jealous when i watch the show!

and omg, noone is actually going to think its real so dw!!!!

and when did they film this? khun's hair looks very short!

omg, i love the part when he hugs her and says "see you later" awwwww<33333333

Archived