☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Lushful

GUYS! ATTENTION!

At this rate, there will be no more 2PM! Look at all those fan accounts they even have PICTURES! They think they're proving that 2PM members are not innocent and such will help bring Jay back? They're blinded by their desire for Jay's return! This is exactly what happened when Jay had to leave 2PM. People made fan accounts about him, people posted his comments from his myspace from years ago. And now that's what everyone is doing, to every single member, at this rate, it will all end, I'm so sad. That this is happening. Fans are to freaking emotionally unstable right now, they can't even think about what effect this will do to the future of 2PM.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EHNerJI

Wow. People are quick to judge. Here's what I see.

I think it's pretty obvious before the whole fiasco broke we can clearly tell that the boys genuinely look up to Jaebum. He's like this cool older brother that they're proud to show off to their friends. We can tell in the shows they've been on (even Hotblood when Jay was the last to join the team) and the interviews they were in. They seriously adore him. And when his myspace scandal broke, they were there for him. Some members publicly stood up for him. They express their love for him when they won their end of year awards.

So the question is, WHERE DID THAT AFFECTION GO?!? And how fast it left their hearts. I seriously think 2pm is made up of 7 really nice boys. They may be rowdy and reckless but take that away and they're just nice honest boys. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE for them to turn their backs on Jaebum in this short amount of time. Hence, it's not wrong to assume that Jay MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING.

- this is pure speculation -

MAYBE, it was Jay who betrayed THEM. Maybe he made a deal with a rival company who offered better services during A&A promos while they're in love with him. Maybe it was Jay who turned his back on them secretly during that time. It could be the other way round. Idk, he does seem like the kind of guy who tends to make some bad decisions.

Because it is illogical for not one, but all 6 boys to find his actions unforgivable. And I'm ruling out drug abuse or impregnating a girl as Jay's "offence" because those are forgivable in my eyes and those actions would only tarnish Jay's image but I don't see it tarnishing the rest of the boys' image. I mean, I'm trying to make sense of their actions here because I don't think they're ALL irrational.

And fan reports seem to be saying that Taec and Chan were quite cold and unforgiving towards Jay. They basically put on an attitude. Why would they do that and have fans bash them and label them as ungrateful dongsaengs who betrayed their leader if it was all a set up. I would think they would rather play the sympathy card if they're trying to get fans on their side but they're not. WHY?

I refuse to believe all 6 of them are cold-hearted, it doesn't make sense. There has to be something!

again - this is all pure speculation -

I'm not trying to take sides. I just thought instead of 'Jaebum the victim' we could take a different perspective. Unless of course this was all scripted and nothing actually happened but that JYPE's president is plain evil and hold grudges against Jay. I like all of them and I truly want things go back the way it was. But s*it happens.

I guess ultimately, what's done is done and fans need to move on. It IS POSSIBLE to support Jay and his endeavors AND the rest of 2pm with theirs. They're taking different paths but they still somewhat share a common bond and what they have together and that one year of activity together as 7 was truly an amazing year. They achieved so much and it's sad that it had to come to an end before their true potentials have been met. Let's move on and not judge them as if we're superior. We do not know what we would have done if we were in their shoes. There's no "evil" person here. I guess we could say things just...happened and we gotta accept it.

/my more-than-2-cents :/

peas out

carrots in

I strongly agree with what you said. I think people are seeing Jaebum as the victim way too much.

What if he really did something wrong and HE was the one to "betray" the rest of the members?

Why is it easier for people to think of the other members as backstabbers, but not Jay?

What if what they are saying is true and it's not scripted? If these are their true feelings?

I don't expect them to protect Jaebum all the time.

No one is perfect and they most likely aren't as "angelic" as some of you think they are.

For me, it would be more disgusting if they were saying very nice things about Jay if they didn't truly feel that way

(this is assuming all of what they said is true, not scripted).

Also, I think many people are overrestimating their friendship? I mean, let's think realistically.

This isn't a group that has been together for 10+ years or something.

I'm not saying they don't get along, but a lot of people expect way too much out of them.

People are like.. outraged basically, that they don't have Jay's back 24/7.

Have you never had to work or perform with people that you didn't really like?

These boys are in the public eye, so of course they would have to seem very close even if they truly aren't.

If some of them didn't like eachother, I wouldn't be surprised.

Seriously. They have to keep a good, friendly image so people will like them.

If you were in the spotlight you would want to give off that image as well.

I'm just throwing some thoughts and ideas out there. I support Jay, and I support the other 6 members as well.

It's just, we really don't know the truth and people are jumping to conclusions way too easily >__<;

As for these "dirty secrets" the fans are bringing up. I honestly don't care? lol.

I'm sorry, but these are grown men. I don't expect them to be perfect.

Also, where is the proof? I could easily make up stupid rumors about the members, too.

LOL. Btw. A lot of the stuff 2pm said is getting lost in translation. Sounds more harsh than it really is.

Guest chimeraspunk

EVERYONE IM SURE IS AGITATED BUT PLEASE CALM DOWN...

3 hours ago, I was angry. Very angry. I was so ready to quit the fandom. But now, I dare say I'm more rational and after talking it out with my friend, I feel much better. I hope you guys can read this, because I'm hoping this will help some of you who are looking for some resolution after this.

Firstly, try to see things from the boys' perspective. They are brothers, of cause they are. Like Chan said, he hopes we wont doubt their relationship. But this is their career at stake, their rice bowls. The boys are still new and their individual fanbases still arent that strong. If Jay really did something wrong (an assumption of course), they really cannot afford to help Jay.

Again, if Jay really did something bad, I'm sure he asked from JYPE for the best decision for the boys. Jay isnt irresponsible. If he did something terribly wrong, he will own up (which he did) and accept his punishment for it. I'm sure he wishes the best for the boys and feels sorry for them. In a way, I think he may have pushed JYPE to terminate his contract by exposing his mistake to them. Because prior to this, no one knew anything about it.

About their anger.. its something im uncomfortable about. But these boys are humans too. As much as they love Jay and try to support him, I'm sure they feel terrible undergoing the boycott. Just as the statement was released, so much hatred was unleashed at them - esply woo and taec. So much is at stake now. This is their second scandal wave, and again they have to stop their activities. Again, as much as they love their hyung I'm sure they are affected that their lives have so many challenges because of Jay's apparent mistake.

Think about it guys, THEY ARE HUMANS. No one is perfect. I know we thought our boys as angels and only saw their good parts. But they are prone to make mistakes (refers to both Jay and the boys), there are times when they can't control their feelings. We want fans to not show their anger for JYPE towards 2PM, but they cant. And same goes for the boys. When fans were being hostile to them and being accusatory, they can't help but be defensive. I'm not against the fans. I was angry at the boys for treating fans that way. But its just two groups with their own set of valid interests, clashing against each other.

These boys are in a bureaucratic organization - JYPE. They are the product - the lowest line in the whole organization. Their future is not in their hands. They have contracts to stay true to. They have their own families - parents! - to think about. After everything, as many have predicted it'll be hard to rebuild their image. How can anyone say that their future is stable when majority of fans appear to be leaving? I'm not gonna comment on whether jay is better off or 2pm is better off.

I'm sure jay's permanent departure will change alot of things. They prolly might drift apart. But I still hope for the best for all. I hope they can mend their relationship and continue to be brothers, even if theyre not 2pm anymore. And I hope fans will not doubt their happy times before, when they were a solid team of brothers that were awesome performers and brought laughter in variety shows. Before all trouble hit, they truly cared for each other and they most probably still do. But they can't work together anymore. Because showbusiness is not about how close you are with your members. There are alot of things involved in the corporate world. Its a mad and dirty world, especially in the showbiz scene.

As for the rumours, guys don't vent your anger on the boys. Remember, in the first place, they are innocent. And Im writing this based on the assumption that jay did commit something bad. But I don't despise him for it. He's still the Park Jaebum I know, who owns up for what he did and takes responsibility for it. Going home, going to church again, he prolly reflected on his whole life. I'm sure that before he came back to Korea, he was making sure that he wasn't gonna ever bring any burden to the group again. Thats when he prolly remembered his mistake.

And again, this is all just an assumption. My bias is Jay guys, I still love the boy. I'm just writing out about a different possibility of the situation. Try to see things from more perspectives. Cos the truth is we might never know what the truth really is. So open up your mind, your heart, and try to reach a resolution for yourself. I have. I havent lost respect for the boys or Jay, but just JYPE for poorly handling this whole thing.

For me, the 2pm i love is no more. But I wish them all the best in their own careers. May the truth come to light someday.

How can these antis know if anyone sleep with who? Are they with them? lol

That picture of Junsu you can't even see his face and people are actually believe with all those anti rumor?

If this happen in my country, all of these false rumors can be sued. They didn't even have a proper prove just some hated words.

Where's the mod now? This place is going crazy, please act something!

Guest RYUUSEi

^I doubt that's considered SO bad that the members "can't even put it to their lips" and that they would HATE him for it. Plus, AOM hasn't said ANYTHING about being in that show and nobody knows about it so why would it even be an issue? Since Jay was still under contract with JYPE, they could have just forced him to return to 2PM instead without anyone ever knowing it happened etc. I just don't think it makes sense for the mistake to be about AOM.

All of the kHottest going crazy right now are probably mad and upset after getting treated that way during the conference, I presume? They must feel pretty hurt after putting so much time, effort and money into supporting the boys best they can (especially those that were against protesting to look out for, and have faith in, the 6 remaining members). Things are just getting way out of hand, the boys are feeling "betrayed" by the fans and the fans are feeling hurt by 2PM. Crazy. I don't want to believe that what's happening right now is true, I guess I'll try to get my hands on the live conference streaming or something so I can see for myself. But for now, people, CALM DOWN. Don't jump to conclusions! The people that are releasing all that bad stuff about 2PM might be the same antis that started this whole mess in the first place so don't be so quick to believe every word that gets out, no matter how upset you are.

I hope this thread doesn't get closed. :o

Edit: Can people stop quoting that longass rumor comment? It takes up so much unnecessary space on the page, lol. <_<

Guest twinsrock3000

this will be the last time i cry for them. after reading fan accounts, seriously?! they freaken said all those things?! and i think the only reason why nickhun laughed when he said jay might go on ABDC is because he wanted to lighten up the atmosphere. i mean, jay on ABDC? he will own that. so i think nickhun was just trying to make everyone stop being so tense. but the others. gtfo. i liked junho. but he hated jay? for what. what can jay possibly do to make everyone hate him? sign wif a different company? i seriously cant look at 2pm the same anymore. wait, i mean 6pm. their going to regret soon, and i cant wait to that day so i can laugh.

Guest lady_bug

SO WHAT?

IF RUMORS ARE COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET, SO BE IT!!!!

THE CONFERENCE THAT THE 6PM MEMBER AND JYPE HELD LED TO THIS.

SURELY 6PM MEMBERS DIDN'T MIND TARNISHING JAY'S REPUTATION, WHY SAVE THEIRS?

--------------------------------

EDIT

2PM IS A JOKE

BROTHERHOOD...WHATEVER

I HOPE THEY'RE HAPPY WITH THEIR GREED AND SHORT FAME

GO AND NORABANGGG YOUR CAREER

TEAC, LET'S BE HONEST HERE. YOU'RE TALENTLESS. IF YOUR ACTING FAILS, YOU'RE SCREW.

MY ONLY REGRET IS KHUN & JAY.

I WILL SUPPORT U IN WHATEVER U DO

Edit

You know since we are all coming out of the closet along with 6PM lol defending our bias, I have a few things to say myself.

IF YOU NOTICE, LEE JUNHO IS JEALOUS OF JAY. Maybe the rest of them too.

Don't think because Juhno is quiet he is innocent.

He tries to be like Jay, but because of his boring personality and his "emperor" image, no one gives him a second look. He will always be the second version of Rain, cursed with his look. He copies Jay. He admitted to himself that he wanted Jay's glory. Example the MKMF bomba$$ award. If you notice, he's trying to be Jay in the 6PM, knowing that he is the next best dancer. He even looked like Jay in their dance practice. Sad thing is, he lacks confidence and is boring AND WILL NEVER BE JAY. Just be on the look out for a wannabe Jay and Rain. I wouldn't be surpise if he started BBoying. HE HAS NO ORIGINALITY. IT MUST HURT TO THANK JAY AT THE SEOUL MUSIC AWARD KNOWING JAY IS POPULAR.

PS- Teac overdose of cuteness is purely a throw up. I cringe when I see him do ageo (cute stuff). Get real.

6PM THANKS FOR DISSING YOUR FANDOM AND BROTHER, SCRIPTED OR NOT I BELIEVE YOU GUYS WENT TOO FAR.

Wooyoung, you sure fooled me of believing your innocence. AT LEAST YOUR LIPS GOT LAID.

CHIN UP JAY, YOU MAY BE GHETTOO & A LITTLE TOO AMERICAN, BUT YOUR COMPANY JYPE/JYP AND SO CALL BROTHERS SCREWED YOU WHEN THEY COULD HAVE JUST DROP YOU QUEITLY AND LEAVE YOUR REPUTATION AND DIGNITY INTACT. I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THE WEBS OF LIES THEY SAID OF YOU. YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON AND SHOW THEM.

Guest menorah_kate

Fans have turned into anti-fans and are now going crazy, releasing things that they have been keeping secret to protect the boys. This is a rough translation of a collection of fan accounts that keeps getting deleted (source: pann.nate.com)

다른 사생팬분들이 쓰신거 보니까

장우영은 재범이 가고 바로 여친사귀고 또 지금 다른여친사귐 (right after jay left, wooyoung dated a girl and now he's dating someone else)

그리고 다이어리에 진짜보고싶다라고 썼던것도 그때 사귀던 여친 and the thing he wrote in his diary about missing someone was referring to his gf at the time

절대 재범이 아님..;;팬들이 저두 재범오빠 보고싶어요~ 오빠도 같은 마음이죠?

it wasn't jay at all...;;when fans said "we miss jay too~oppa feels the same right?" how hilarious it must've been to wooyoung

했을 때 얼마나 빵터졌을깤ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

옥택연은 숙소에 몇몇 사생팬, 여자아이돌을 데려와 잠자리

teac brought several sa-saeng fans and girl idols to the dorm and slept with them

옥택연 여자관계 진짜 복잡하고 사생활 가장 더럽다고;;;

taec has the most complicated and dirty private life

사생들이 빡쳐서 이렇게까지 털 정도면 진짜;;;;

이거 추가해주시고 다른것도 더 올려주세요 아 열뻗쳐

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 야 장우영 대놓고 팬들앞에서 뭐라했냐면 박재범 안돌아오는데 왜 이런짓을해? 이러고, 박재범 신발새끼를 내가 왜 동정해? 라고 팬들앞에서 간크게 말했던 놈입니다 그래서 보다못한 권이가 녹차 빙수 먹여가면서 너 이럼 안된다고 이야기 하니까 장우영이 귓등으로 듣고 알았어 이러면서 아이스크림 사달라고 햇대 박진영이 글 썻을때 지 개인분량 늘어놨다고 사옥에서 숙소로 갈때 스텝밟은 놈이고 사생활은 뭐 재범이보다 더러우면 더러웠지 깨끗한 놈은 아니에요

in front of fans, wooyoung outright said jay's not coming back, why are you doing this? then he said, why would i care about jay that f-ing &$%? so jo kwon who was eating green tea shaved ice with him said that you shouldnt say that and woo young was like, just buy me ice cream

===================================================================

박재범이 맨날 애들

jay always wanted to go practice after perfs with the guys but junho/wooyoung complained and junsu too

무대 끝나고 연습하러 가자고 했는데

조카 이준호- 장우영 둘이서 궁시렁 대고

김준수도 졸라 궁시렁댔음.

뭐 다른애들은 모르겠고

don't know about the others

암튼 박재범의 말에 호의적으로 따라준

새끼들이 없었다.

but none of them followed jae completely

실력도 개뿔 없는것들이 .

completely talentless

권지용이 김준수 깐거

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

작지용이 원래 김준수랑 절친도별로 아니였고

은근 무시하고

그랬데

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

gdragon wasnt that close with junsu and even subtly ignored him lol

aaa때 얘긴데 딴멤버가 뭐 잘못하면 그멤버한테 1차로 쫌뭐라고 그러고

during aaa, when a member would do something wrong, he would be scolded then jay would be blamed for the mistake too

2차로 재범이 따로 불렀대 그래서 이새끼 저새끼하면서 니가 제대로안하니까 멤버가 실수한거라ㅅㅂ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ재범이 얼마나 힘들었어...가족들이랑 떨어져가지고...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

그거 욕재범이가 다듣고 멤버들한테 가서 우리잘좀하자고 타이르고그랬대 jay would take all the blame and then he'd tell his members, let's try a bit harder

근데 멤버들이 장난치고 막 박재범말 잘듣지도 않고그랬다고함ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

but the members would just fool around and not listen to jay

와일드바니 반응좋아서 원래 시즌2하려고했었대

근데 재범이일터지고 엎어진거야.....원래 시즌2 다른그룹이 하는것처럼 막 하다가

투피엠 쨘!! 하고 나타나서 시즌투도 저희가 하게됬어요^^ 하는컨셉으로 할려고했댘ㅋㅋㅋ

지금은 끝난얘기ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

그리고 그언니가 그랬는데 ㅅㅂ 이준호 조카싸가지없대ㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 싸가지는 준호가 제일없고

someone working behind Wild Bunny said junho has no !@# manners that he's the worst

황찬성도 제일어린게 성질드럽대 진짜 싸가지없이 말툭툭한대 카메라 꺼지면 나머지애들은 그냥 카메라랑똑같대

chansung is also the youngest but has a bad temper and manners; just spits out whatever he wants to say; other members are the same infront of /behind camera

옥택연이 옥병신이라고 완전 헐랭해보이는데 얘가 의외로 똘똘??? 똑똑하대 그렇게 헐랭하지도않고

taec seems stupid at times but actually is kind of smart

그리고 준수랑멤버들이랑은 별로 안친했던거 맞대

and junsu isnt close w/ the other members

와일드 바니 작가 및에서 알바한 사람이 쓴거

Written by assistant to wild bunny writer

이거 절대 루머 아니라고 함ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 레알임ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ털면 엄청 나올거다 이것들 진짜 팬을 우습게 알아?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ지금계속털리고있는데 또 뭐 나오면 올리겠음

박재범은 스케줄 없을때

헬스장 혹은 연습실을 감.

중간에 버핑이나 스무디킹을 감.

스무디킹에 가면 꼭 프로틴 첨가된 걸 시킴

얘는 몸 키우느라 술 담배도 안함.

커피도 안 좋아해씀. 스무디킹 중독자라.

애들 조율하려고 하루에도 3~4번 밥 먹으러 다님.

옥택연 만났다가 이준호만났다가 진짜 친구들 만났다가

이런식으로 스케쥴 조절하는 애엿음.

레알 진짜 깨끗했어.

얘보다 육피엠 중에 깨끗한 애 있음 나와보라고 해.

진짜 생일날 다른육피 클럽갈때 얘 혼자 안갔다고 알아

계속 추가하겠음

옥택연이랑 준호랑 권이랑 재버미랑 한식집에 가서 막 음식 먹는데

재범이가 못먹고 있으니깐 쟤네가 한국인인데 그런것도 못먹냐고 드립 침

그래서 재범이가 먹었음

아무래도 입맛에 안맞아서 토함

자꾸자꾸 저런말 해서 재범인 자꾸자꾸 먹음

그래서 토함

권이가 그거보고 안쓰러워서 햄버거 사다줌

그랬떠니 쟤네 둘이서

굶게냅두지 뭐하러 사다주냐고 했다함...

권이랑 쿤이만 진심이고

원데이 의리 그딴거 없대

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

조권도 이번 앨범 망하면 각오하란? 소리 들었다던데

조권은 최근까지도 재범이형이랑 제일 친하다고 그러고 재범이형생각하면 눈물난다고 사석에서 말한거 기자가 기사로 터트렸는데

애초에 사생활 없었던 것 같고 조권도 몰랐던 거 같아 그냥 간담회에서 조카 육피엠이 배신때린거같은데ㅋㅋ 얘네 1위한 날 재범이 기사 터트린거 보면 모르겠어?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 투에이엠 아주 죽이려는 거임 투에엠한테 좋을거 하나도 없는데 동의한거 말안했을걸 애들 반발하거나 혹시 유출이라도 되면 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ어쨌든 ㅋㅋ팀킬ㅋㅋㅋㄴ난 몰랐던거 같아 그러니까 담날 애가 폐인 됐지 ㅋㅋ

이준호 옷장드립( http://blog.naver.com/wpdud1226/10077391762 ) 아시죠

여기서 이때부터 이준호가 박재범이 옷장을 혼자다썼네 옷을 쑤셔넣었네 하면서

뒷담깐게 중요한게 아닌거같아요.

뒤에'그래가꼬,그 나온거를 내가 그냥 그걸 치워달라고 했어'이말이 중요한듯 여기서

그나온거/그걸은 재범이의 옷이되는거죠.

혹시 누나들의 행복한 시간 에서 어떤분에 시애틀 갔다오고난후쓴 후기 보셨나요 ?

거기서 팬분이 재범이 겨울옷 가져가서 재범이엄마께 드리면서

재범이가 마음에 들어할지모르겠어요 이랬더니

재범이엄마께서 팬분들이주신건 다 잘입어요 한국에서 올때 옷을 못챙겨와서...

.. 이준호가 아줌마한테 치워달라고했는지 누구한테 치워달라고했는지

재범이가 한국에 두고 간 옷 다 이준호가 치운거같네요 ^^

개1새1끼 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

디씨에서 하나 퍼날를라그랬는뎅

장우영 부산휴가갔다 서울 올라오는 기차에 나 아는 언니가 같이 탔어

일부러 장우영 기차시간 알아내서 탄거였지

계속 통화질하더래

언니가 싸인해달라고 하니까 잠깐만 하고 하고 싸인해주더래

사진 찍자고 하니까 안된다고 회사에 혼났다고 하더라고

그리고 나서 언니가 우영이 근처에 앉아있었는데

서울올라가는내내 전화통화하더래

근데 내용들어보니까 여친이 연습생인지 언능 데뷔하라고 자기위치는 지금 정상이라고

정상에서 기다리고 있을테니까 언능 데뷔하라고 ㅈㄹ

준수는 나머지멤버들과 사이가 안좋음

Junsu is not close w/ other members

닉쿤혼자 재범이 탈퇴반대해서 왕따당함

nichkhyun was against jay leaving the grp so he was turned into a loner

http://fimg.pann.com/new/download.jsp?FileID=15297509 (image of junsu w/ thai singer)

준수 태국여가수랑 사귄다는 소문잇었는데 김준수가 팬들한테 하도 아니라고 지랄발광떨어서 팬드리 쉴드쳐줫는데

there was a rumor that junsu was dating a thai singer and since junsu vehemently said that it wasnt true, fans shielded him but it's true

사실임 ㅋㅋㅋ

2pm 비리 왜 삭제됨? 다시

got lazy and didnt translate some of the things up there. but it is complete chaos right now (those that can read korean would know) especially fan accounts from sa-saeng fans (fans that follow around 24/7 spying on their private lives). Apparently, nichkhun gets abused a lot and taec/wooyoung bring home girls all the time. chansung and wooyoung were caught talking smack about fans but didnt know they were being watched. nichkhun was next to them but he didnt understand what they were talking about until later when he was like "...fans?", frowning when he realized what was going on; then one of em hit khun w/ a water bottle. there's a whoooollleee lot more..

Edit: another pic (http://fimg.pann.com/new/download.jsp?FileID=15297761)

they arent bashing on nichkhun for some reason. quite the opposite actually. i guess they have nothing on him or he was really nice to his fans.

YOU SHOULD POST THIS LONG TIME AGO..WHY KEPT THIS SECRET WITH YOU THEN HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU?

I JUST WONDERING ABOUT KOREAN NETIZEN WHO FOUND JAY'S MYSPACE ACCOUT...WHY ARE THEY SO CRAZY?

THE NETIZEN WHO TRY TO MAKE HIM KILL HIMSELF FOR HIS MISTAKE

NOW I KNOW...IT'S YOU...

SOME OF U GUYS ARE THOSE NETIZENS WHO DESTROY JAY...

THEY ARE INSIDE YOU

DON'T SAY THAT YOU LOVE JAY BECAUSE IT IS A LIE..YOU ARE LIAR!!!!!!!

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW DESTROYING THE OTHER PEOPLE AND THEY ARE YOUR VICTIMS LIKE JAY WAS ONCE A VICTIMS OF NETIZEN.

Guest musicaholic

YOU SHOULD POST THIS LONG TIME AGO..WHY KEPT THIS SECRET WITH YOU THEN HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU?

I JUST WONDERING ABOUT KOREAN NETIZEN WHO FOUND JAY'S MYSPACE ACCOUT...WHY ARE THEY SO CRAZY?

THE NETIZEN WHO TRY TO MAKE HIM KILL HIMSELF FOR HIS MISTAKE

NOW I KNOW...IT'S YOU...

SOME OF U GUYS ARE THOSE NETIZENS WHO DESTROY JAY...

THEY ARE INSIDE YOU

DON'T SAY THAT YOU LOVE JAY BECAUSE IT IS A LIE..YOU ARE LIAR!!!!!!!

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW DESTROYING THE OTHER PEOPLE AND THEY ARE YOUR VICTIMS LIKE JAY WAS ONCE A VICTIMS OF NETIZEN.

BUT ITS OKAY FOR 6PM TO DESTROY JAEBEOM'S REPUTATION AND IMAGE?

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.

Guest srk pagali

there is something that i never liked and never understand about korean fans

why fans have to control idol's private life

so what if they dated girls and liked them they are human they have feelings too

why you gays say that dating girls are dirty rumours why dirty ??????

i m starting lately to like 2pm and im really shocked how fans turn their back to them

and why just believing that jay is the innocent here maybe he really did something wrong and unforgiven

you really think that all the 6 members are wrong and jay is the right!!!! thats strange

taecyon and nichkun are my favorite

and i really hope that this is will end soon ireally hope

i want to see more and more from those talented and handsome boys

2PM fighting

Guest love2807

ok things are getting out of hand....

and this is serious!!!

i refuse to believe that what the members said during the conf came from the bottom of their heart.

they wouldn´t do this

JYPE´s latest decision are all soo wrong.

not bringing jay back, the announcement, the scripted conference

who the hell wrote it?

this is a bad story and i´m just hoping for a good ending!

JYPE needs new writers

...forced to or not, the 6 members went to that conference and helped Jay's name and reputation be smeared. Fans are upset at that act, obviously. But because with that betrayal, the boys also killed that core belief that 2PM were friends who loved each other and would fight for each other. They destroyed the image of the group, fans are hurt, now they are reacting. Is it justified? ....I don't know. But it is understandable.

Guest xclueless

Shame on you 6PM

I'm at a loss for words. I'm appalled by them. Appalled at what they've become and how they fooled us along. I mean, is this REALLY how they are? We've been following and watching them as loving fans for almost 2 years, think we know them, think they care, and this is how they repay us.

Taec snickering at fans.

"We're not the type to listen to fans"

Don't bite the hands that feed you. Without fans YOU.ARE.NOTHING.

Whatever Jay did, no matter repulsive it might be, aren't friends and brothers supposed to protect and support each other? I thought that was what friendships all about. They keep mentioning that it was jay's PERSONAL problems and if that's the case then what was it to them? Who are THEY to judge on Jay's character and what he did? If he didn't hurt anyone, if he didn't do anything that would jeopardize the boy's career, they have no right to judge him and call say he lived "a dirty personal life".

I'm just gonna say this. You 6 boys should be ashamed of yourself. I just want to laugh at how ridiculous this whole fiasco turned out. They fooled us to think that their brotherhood was so "unbreakable". It's bad enough that they agreed to Jay's departure and didn't put up a fight, but to DEFAME his name and to spit in his and fans faces alike is despicable. I no longer care what happens to 6pm because in my eyes, they are nothing but a lie. They can disband the next year or sell a million albums for all I care but what goes up always comes down.

I really want to know where JYPE is going with this.

How he's going to do damage control and whatnot.

At this rate, I don't believe that Jaebum returning would be the best for him at all.

If he doesn't have to pay a fine for the contract violation, then I hope he can live out his life in US doing what he loves, perhaps even becoming a vet.

As for the the rest of 2PM, even if they say all these things about Jay, I still really doubt it was 100% their own feelings.

You never know, maybe JYPE even lied to them, so they would get angry and talk like this.

Even Khun's response just seems to fit his image of being the nice guy.

It's just sad that we will probably never know what actually went down.

LOVE n RESPECT!

Guest flowerpedals

You can't really blame them for spreading the secrets . Yes 6pm might be used by jype but what about the hottests as well? Who ever thought about us. Do we not have feelings like the rest of the people out there. We were taken advantage of this whole time. they are only trying to milk out our mney. We are humans too so out of anger and disappointment some people might not be in the right state of mind and might not know what they are doing.

Guest summer_night

my last post for today, so it might be a long post. i wanted to write it earlier, but i decidede to collect all my opinions.

1. first i wanted to say that this whole press conference was TOTALLY FAKE. it was all scripted. 2PMinsiders said this, and you can clearly see it. thats not the way that 6 boys would speak about their brother. they had to say what JYPE told them. so please dont believe it!!! it breaks my heart when i read people who bash the boys now for beeing "arrogant" and "beastly". :( they dont deserve this. they are idols, they have to say what the company says. its sad but the true. and remember, chan & taec are ACTORS!!!

2. then, i still think that it would be a good idea for jay to sign up with another company. (IF he wants to come back.)

YG or J.Tune. but only if the other boys would sign up too. YES, it would cost a lot of money, BUT imagine what the companys would earn trough the cd sales. (and maybe hottest could "donate" to the companys.. yeah i know stupid idea)

3. i know that a lot of facts say that this whole jay-issue is fake because he had no time for doing something wrong. but i thought about it, and IF there really is something that jay could have done, then its badmouthing. maybe he wrote a mail or a text message to his friends in the US, saying that he thinks AAA is a stupid pop song, the concept is horrible, he hates JYP/E and his 2PM bandmates are gay. i know its unimaginable, but possible...

4. i read a rumor that says that another member would leave 2PM in the future. i have a feeling that its khun. because khun went to the CEO of JYPE (forgot his name) and wanted to talk with him, and he seems really close to jay in general. plus he has enough money so it wouldnt hit him financially like the other boys.

5. those fanaccounts saying 2PM sleep with fans and stuff sounds really fake to me. im sure those are written by fans who are totally angry. but we mustn't forget that they are just normal boys who want to have fun. its normal that they go to clubs and meet girls. but im sure that they arent that bad!

thats my opinion. i will edit my post later if i want to add something.

and please mods, DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Guest COyoung

AOM crew posted this on facebook.

"There are good things to come. If you guys are angry about certain things, you don't have to stay that way. Just wait a little while for good things to come :] The music will not die!"

I think we all needed this!

Edit---

Oops topped a page.

Oneday<3

onedayy.jpg

V lol same time!

Guest dfallentears

There are good things to come. If you guys are angry about certain things, you don't have to stay that way. Just wait a little while for good things to come :] The music will not die!

AOM Crew just updated their status on facebook

i'm not sure if they're talking about this mess but let's be positive ok?

please calm down

i dont want this thread to close please

>_<

Archived