☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest stoolker

this news is so shocking and terrible...what i really want to know is how Jay is feeling..such as whether he really wants to stay in the states or really wants to comeback..if Jay can come out and let everyone know that would be awesome, and everyone can get their closure...

so was JYP just buying time w/the 1:59pm thing? to get everyone to continue supporting the 6 members? Im not going to stop supporting 2pm because ive already gotten to like the other members as well and it would break their hearts if we stop supporting them now...this is their dream and it would be so unfair for something that was out of their control , something that they did not plan to affect them and take away their dream.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suejinners

PLEASE remember to follow the rules.

I know that the announcement has everyone shaken but please do not forget our rules here at soompi.

Guest youngbaebabe23

wow i can't believe how much the news has affected everyone

this is on like ever single asain website you can

possibly think of. :o

so not only did you richard simmons off people in korea with this annoucment but all over the globe. <_<

i just really wanna know what he could have done to be worst. did he knock a girl up, rape someone, steal from the company or kill somebody or something? i don’t blame the other members at all cuz they didn’t do anything, but i'm just a lil pissed with jyp for getting our hopes up in the first place. well john temini cooper we cant seem to do anything about the situation so jay i’ll miss you. take care. so much for being happy to see 2pm at the hollywood bowl this yr. T_T

i’m kool off JYPE entertainment, JPYE himself and jay right now. i’m mad as hell.

i dont think i can sincerely support them anymore now that my heart has just been ripped out.

what the bloody hell did u do now jay?! :huh:

i guess the true meaning of the hottest will be tainted forever

Let's think realistically here, and not with one sided emotions filled with anger. JYPE is business and a very successful one. Their main goal and purpose as a company is to generate income, and their products to offer in order to generate that income are their entertainers that they train for public consumption. Jay is one of the products, and JYPE knows that Jay is or has become one of the most valuable/potential product they have. Jay's comeback can only bring in more popularity and income for the company.

Then, why would Jay now be kicked out for good despite of his increasing worth? JYPE gives an explanation that he has done something worse after the "Korea bashing" incident that may cause much more controversy than ever before. JYPE is not a stupid company or else they would not have been this successful. Being cold hearted, and what may seem "cruel" is nature of business and trust me, a successful business must be "cruel" when they need to be in order to maintain its status. JYPE is not stupid....there has to be a clear, and a valid reason why Jay cannot be brought back and unfortunately has to be discarded for their own good.

Guest dfallentears

Hottest everyone, please...

i know this sudden news caught us all in surprised and honestly i myself was crying too

but there were lots of updates on 2OD now, go read them all if u havent

because this is the time that

we should all unite and go SPARTA on JYP/E

IT'S OBVIOUSLY A REAL CONSPIRACY THEY'RE TRYING TO COVER UP HERE!

AND THIS IS WARRR THEY'RE WAGGING IN OUR FACE AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR JAY!!!

DO NOT LOSE HOPE NOW HOTTEST!

KEEP FIGHTING!!! :)

*i wish i'm in korea right now cuz daym i'd like to go in front of jyp building and give em a piece of my mind on a megaphone!

anyone knows if the conference is still on or it has been canceled?

Guest hermionee

hello there... i've been a lurker here for quite long time now and hearing this news saddens me a lot...this is my very first time posting here in soompi and i really want to share my idea about this...i do agree with the other ideas about ruining jay's reputation by JYPE, and looking how the fans decline at 2pm fan cafe's are really scary.. ive been thinking that hottest only supports JAY and without the leader, 2pm wont be impossible called as a Group.. it seems to me that only Jay is the blood of 2pm...(please dont bash/hate me on this) my question is "HOW ABOUT THE OTHER 6 MEMBERS?" we all know that JYP is a great businessman. If rumours about 2pm disbanding and knowing JYP dont care how the fans will feel. seeing how the boycott will continue.. DOES IT MEAN THAT 2PM FANS ARE RUINING ANOTHER DREAM THIS TIME NOT ONE BUT 6.?

I as a blackjack i do share what hottest are grieving for, but i do believe that the other 6 members needs more love. i will still support the remaining 2pm members eventhough it saddens me that i have known 2pm as a 7 member boyband group. Jay i think is a nice person, such a person who never forgets GOD even in his peak of success.. so am sure GOD will take care of him and have better plans for him...

Let's think realistically here, and not with one sided emotions filled with anger. JYPE is business and a very successful one. Their main goal and purpose as a company is to generate income, and their products to offer in order to generate that income are their entertainers that they train for public consumption. Jay is one of the products, and JYPE knows that Jay is or has become one of the most valuable/potential product they have. Jay's comeback can only bring in more popularity and income for the company.

Then, why would Jay now be kicked out for good despite of his increasing worth? JYPE gives an explanation that he has done something worse after the "Korea bashing" incident that may cause much more controversy than ever before. JYPE is not a stupid company or else they would not have been this successful. Being cold hearted, and what may seem "cruel" is nature of business and trust me, a successful business must be "cruel" when they need to be in order to maintain its status. JYPE is not stupid....there has to be a clear, and a valid reason why Jay cannot be brought back and unfortunately has to be discarded for their own good.

The thing is, I cannot imagine what kind of thing that make JYPE remove Jay for good. And even if there is such a thing, why did they have to announce it so loudly in the statement? Could they just keep it to themselves so they can avoid more controversies and complications from fans and netizens?

That JYPE is successful in business (which is not quite true since they are struggling financially) does not automatically that every decision made by JYPE is a wise one. There are a lot of things to say about East Asian work ethics and stuff like that that could complicate the matters even more.

One more thing: it is pointless to try to guess what "terrible crime" Jay committed because it just adds fuel to the fire, and to be honest, it's outright defamation. Things could have ended a lot more peacefully but JYPE chose to make more noise and anger the fans. They have to face the backlash then. I don't feel any sympathy for JYPE. Realistically speaking, they reap what they sow and JYPE just has to deal with the angry fans.

hello there... i've been a lurker here for quite long time now and hearing this news saddens me a lot...this is my very first time posting here in soompi and i really want to share my idea about this...i do agree with the other ideas about ruining jay's reputation by JYPE, and looking how the fans decline at 2pm fan cafe's are really scary.. ive been thinking that hottest only supports JAY and without the leader, 2pm wont be impossible called as a Group.. it seems to me that only Jay is the blood of 2pm...(please dont bash/hate me on this) my question is "HOW ABOUT THE OTHER 6 MEMBERS?" we all know that JYP is a great businessman. If rumours about 2pm disbanding and knowing JYP dont care how the fans will feel. seeing how the boycott will continue.. DOES IT MEAN THAT 2PM FANS ARE RUINING ANOTHER DREAM THIS TIME NOT ONE BUT 6.?

I as a blackjack i do share what hottest are grieving for, but i do believe that the other 6 members needs more love. i will still support the remaining 2pm members eventhough it saddens me that i have known 2pm as a 7 member boyband group. Jay i think is a nice person, such a person who never forgets GOD even in his peak of success.. so am sure GOD will take care of him and have better plans for him...

The general feeling of those who chose to leave the fandom is that 6 members 2PM is not the same as 7 members 2PM. Especially if you take into account the fact that 2PM became national sensation partly thanks to Jay's scandal. In other words, Jay was sacrificed and 2PM got the popularity. Now that 2PM has joined the league of most popular boybands, Jay is removed forever. Try put yourself in Hottests' shoes and understand what they are going through. It's a feeling of being betrayed. All the drama and lies and false hope are probably too exhausting for many Hottests and they have to choose to leave. Fandom is fandom but our personal life depends on our own choice. If the fandom is affecting some of us emotionally, we have to leave and that's totally understandable. If there's anyone to blame for the fail career of the rest of 2PM boys in the future, it's JYPE, not Hottests.

Guest Irrationallyrational

Hottest everyone, please...

i know this sudden news caught us all in surprised and honestly i myself was crying too

but there were lots of updates on 2OD now, go read them all if u havent

because this is the time that

we should all unite and go SPARTA on JYP/E

IT'S OBVIOUSLY A REAL CONSPIRACY THEY'RE TRYING TO COVER UP HERE!

AND THIS IS WARRR THEY'RE WAGGING IN OUR FACE AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR JAY!!!

DO NOT LOSE HOPE NOW HOTTEST!

KEEP FIGHTING!!! :)

*i wish i'm in korea right now cuz daym i'd like to go in front of jyp building and give em a piece of my mind on a megaphone!

anyone knows if the conference is still on or it has been canceled?

How can I read the updates on 2OD? I have signed up but do not knowhow to reach the news. I'm extremely upset by this Jay conundrum. T_T

My heart is broken. It just feels so numb. I want to cry but I can't. I feel so bitter and hate is bubbling inside of me.

My thoughts are screaming to quit being a fan but I can't abandon the other 6 members who I loved and still love. I don't know what to do. I was a fan for a year and a couple months and I felt like their best friend but now I just want to walk out and cry. HOTTEST let's think carefully about this. Don't be rational. Yes, Jay is not coming back but please think about the others. This is not about supporting JYPE or not it's about supporting the remaining 6 members or not.

The question on my mind is ' what's the personal problem that conflicted Jay & JYPE?' Or is it just a hoax?

I think it's the latter but then again you could never know. Jay Park or Jaebum whatever you want to call him, that short pink grandpa and eternal leadja is the only person I believe in now. I can't even trust the words of Taecyeon, Nickhun, Wooyoung, Junho, Junsu or Chansun.

Gosh rip out my heart why don't you?

Guest baosters

The thing is, I cannot imagine what kind of thing that make JYPE remove Jay for good. And even if there is such a thing, why did they have to announce it so loudly in the statement? Could they just keep it to themselves so they can avoid more controversies and complications from fans and netizens?

That JYPE is successful in business (which is not quite true since they are struggling financially) does not automatically that every decision made by JYPE is a wise one. There are a lot of things to say about East Asian work ethics and stuff like that that could complicate the matters even more.

One more thing: it is pointless to try to guess what "terrible crime" Jay committed because it just adds fuel to the fire, and to be honest, it's outright defamation. Things could have ended a lot more peacefully but JYPE chose to make more noise and anger the fans. They have to face the backlash then. I don't feel any sympathy for JYPE. Realistically speaking, they reap what they sow and JYPE just has to deal with the angry fans.

THIS so much.

Guest fierymeadow@yahoo.com

How can I read the updates on 2OD? I have signed up but do not knowhow to reach the news. I'm extremely upset by this Jay conundrum. T_T

it's here

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showforum=82

IF JYPE is lying, then Jay's reputation is at risk!

If they had never intended for Jay to come back or even if they did intend to, why say now that Jay did something really bad that he himself find it better not to return. Why announce that Jay did something worse when they already knew what an issue the myspace thing did. Sometimes it seems like JYPE is intentionally trying to make Jay look bad so he wouldn't be accepted and forcing the fans to give up their support.

Guest lec8504

JYPE made a HUGE MISTAKE. They're gonna have an outright war on their hands with the Hottest. I honestly don't know what to think anymore..I was holding out hope that JYPE would be a smart company and bring Jay back with the upcoming album. I want the 6 boys to succeed too....and JYPE doing this...will be a huge dent to their popularity. And as for our pink grandpa....I dn't know what to think anymore. In the end it was def all planned way ahead of time..I can't help but think that JYPE never intended on bringing Jay back and that they were just milking the controversy for all it's worth and we ALL played into it. ugh.

I was one of the few who would still support them and didn't agree with the boycott because I thought eventually he'll come back. I'm just going to have to eat everything I said in the past. I've lost complete trust in JYPE.

Guest kimmytnguyen

poor jay</3

he already has to deal with what happen last year. now that he's been removed from the group, jyp starting more stuff making him look bad.

my heart aches for him. but i think he's in a better place.

Guest immaballa

i hate jyp/e so much for releasing nonsense to further destroy jay's image

it's clearly a cover up because if it was that bad why would they release it?

that's only going to create more problems

the only reason:

it's an excuse to make people buy it, and make people accept his absence

by looking at their schedules and what not, it's obvious he had no time for "unhealthy social life" or a social life at all

but the sad part is that hottests and jay fans are now turning their backs on him and trying to figure what was the horrendous deed he did was

this is actually despicable

it's the lowest they can get

nothing makes sense...for me that is....

let me see if i get this right...

so jay calls jype last december and tells them that he committed a big personal mistake during AAA promotions

so big that jype can not tell the boys

they wait unitl the right time which is after the awards to tell them

what jype told the boys was soooo bad that they can not forgive him

so they agreed that jay can't not be part of 2pm anymore?

for crying out loud...

even a dummy can figure this out... it's BS

my thoughts are ...

jay committed whatever it is during AAA promotions and tells jype in december? now thats just dumb. if it was so bad more bad then his myspace comments then why stay in korea... jay should of left long time ago before his myspace comments were expose...

what can be wrost then his myspace comments that event the boys can't forgive him??????

bottom line....

i'm heart broken

and jype just richard simmons me off with their nonsense BS

JYPE = FAIL

Wow, the thread's becoming as heated as the Korean fancafes........ I'm completely stumped by the sudden news article JYPE released. I agree with what the majority of fans are saying-- everyone makes mistakes. What could Jay have done that is so "serious" that he can't come back to 2PM? And if no one else knew about this "serious" incident, then why would they decide to tell the world after everyone has been anticipating Jay's comeback with 2PM in April?

Something's seriously fishy here.... regardless, I hope this is all just an early April Fool's joke too, or some hacker's prank on JYPE's site.

Even though 2PM will most likely continue as a 6 member group, I think fans should still love the 6 remaining guys left. I'm skeptical of JYPE's business now and DO NOT want to support the company, but at the same time, Junho, Nichkhun, Junsu, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, and Changsung need to make a living too and they should continue to live out their dreams of being idols/singers.

I'm also really curious what Jay and 2PM's take are on this ongoing scandalous controversy. I hope the members don't suffer from this too much...

Guest fierymeadow@yahoo.com

I'm shocked but not shocked. Although I would've loved for Jay to return to 2PM, I was OK with the idea that he would not return, because I cannot alter the situation..however, it is difficult to hear for real this time, that he's gone for good.

Perhaps it's because I'm not a fan in Korea, so I don't know the power the fans can have against a major entertainment company, but will it really effect anything by boycotting and leaving fan cafes..besides the decline of fan support and record sales for the rest of the boys?

I respect everyone's opinions and decisions on what they are going to do as a fan from here on out, but I'll continue supporting 2PM, JYPE, and Jay. As noble as it is to consider loyalty, honesty,and all that..at the end of the day, it's a business. We're talking about the livelihood and careers of people here. Jay may have been greatly wronged here but I support whatever he chooses to do with his life..at least he is back home with close friends and family..he can go to college, get a degree, and who knows what else? He has great capabilities, he can go places, and I firmly support his right at starting over, wherever that may be, with or without JYPE. As for the rest of the boys..like I said..whether people think they have wronged Jay by watching him go or continuing with their ongoing success..I don't blame them. They have to live too, ya know.

I can understand your reasoning but why add fuel to the fire by saying Jay did something far worse? Why not just say he didn't want to come back and they all agreed because the myspace created such an uproar and Jay feels it's best that 1:59 continues on without him?

doesn't it seems like JYPE is using Jay as a complete scapegoat and trying to ruin his reputation and honor?

I love the rest of the 2PM members but the feel of the group is not what attracted me in the first place. Jay made 2PM into what is was and added that essence, secret ingredient so to speak, that attracted me to 2PM and what made it stand out off all other K-pop Idols. I understand that the circumstances of Jay's withdrawal definitely insures that 2PM can't be the same carefree and crazy group it once was because they have to be extra careful; and I know that even if Jay return, it still wouldn't be the same but at least it'll be complete.

Guest carousel_i

I think the why they've decided to drop this bombshell right before the upcoming fan conference is so that they can anticipate the fans response and any loopholes in their story the khottests might have managed to pick out, just so they can prepare their answers and rebuttals during the conference?

I mean already, the loopholes in JYPE's statement have been detected already. Imagine on the day of the conference, if they announced this news and the fans on the spot noted the discrepancies in their 'statement', how would they be able to provide clear, justified answers the and there?

If thats the case, that's extremely calculating on JYPE's part.

I'm really shocked right now. I'm just, ugh. I can't believe Jaebum is really not coming back, ever. It's all so confusing and... It's just mind blowing. What in the world did Jaebum do that he can't come back?

But, you know, I think JYPE released that small information just because, fans will pester them for more info if they were vague about it. So, of course, they will throw the "he did something worse" for a "better" reason as to why JYPE is letting him go.

I mean, honestly people, if JYPE said they are letting him go without much reason, then we as fans would be even more in a uproar and definitely kick butt.

I'm not saying we should always believe in what JYPE says, but... We can't always think more than it is all the time. I think for now we all need to cool down and think more thoroughly before doing anything.

I saw the picture of the fan(s) that ripped and cut the 1:59 album. I personally think that is disgusting and immature. In my opinion, I feel that that is worse than an anti. I'm so ashamed by those fans who would do that to the 6 members that worked so hard. I know they bought it and it's their money, but to do that to an album and show it online is so degrading and tasteless.

I'm sorry if I offend anyone. Please direct it to PM if you have something to say.

V Just because some of us who don't have 2PM pictures on our icons and signatures does not mean we are not 2PM fans. That's such a wrong stereotype of us 2PM fans who don't have them in our signatures & icons,.

Guest Koutarou

JYPE... Was this really necessary? Why did you have to drag Jay's reputation down into the dirt? It doesn't matter if it was true or not, this action was completely uncalled for.

And for the "Hottests" who claim that the fans who are upset with the news do not care about the 6 other boys, think about it. Jay was never my favourite member, and never will be, but I recognize the fact that 2PM is not 2PM without him. I'm not distraught over the news of his resignation because I love him; I'm distraught because I love 2PM. Please consider that statement.

In the next new days, everyone should expect chaos amongst the fandom.

There will be no peace until Jay is reinstated as leader of 2PM.

EDIT: Oh, and if you're a fan of another group, please don't force your opinions onto Hottests. That is the most immature thing to do right now. You have not endured the emotion pains we have endured over the past 6 months. Please respect our opinions. Thank you.

Archived