☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Does anybody remember which clip on Youtube is it where Nichkhun was explaining how he got scouted into JYP?

I think it was a variety show......can't really remember. But he said that he was spotted at a Korean Music Festival in LA and he had to audition at a coffee shop nearby. He had to dance, sing etc on the spot.

There are 3 parts to this interview, here is the first one and the rest are on Madam2pm's channel

This interview was very insightful so I highly recommend it if you're interested in JYPE in general.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jacq.thinks.kpop.is.cool

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE THE 2PM BOYS PARTNERED WITH/SCANDALIZED WITH/ DATING???

Jaebeom: Park Bom

Junsu: Seohyun

Khun: Yoona

Taec: Gyuri

Wooyoung: Me.. or Tiffany. But mostly me.

Junho: Yuri

Chansung: Narsha (because he looks naughty and so does she)

Guest MR. LEE'S

wow, it's been ages since the last time i posted something in here. probably because it's too hectic and things keep on flooding. nonetheless, the jyp building- omg, that's awesome. looks cute to me and it doesn't look messy at all. jay, oh god i totally miss him and i wish he'll come back. junho, ahh he's getting hotter these days. why are you so hot and don't be sad even though you don't really get the popularity. and taec -.-" is he addicted at ripping his shirt? i'm sick of it. i want the dorky taec back, how i miss him.

Guest pinkchocolate

Omona, all hottest and everyone has to listen to this song. It is simply just God sent !! It represents everything that has happened since Jay left. Plus the background pictures add to the love of 2PM. This is simply <33333. Go listen all. Big big thanks and credits to Janetna!! (awesome singer, song writer, whatnot) :D

No one has forgotten LEADERJA, JAY!!!!!!

i hope that Jay and Oneday is listening/has listened/will listen to this song/watch this video. !!

Guest alicelovesbum

Jaebum = SNSD Jessica [seductioooon]

Junsu= SNSD Seohyun [vocal couple?]

Nichkhun= SNSD Yoona OHHH LOOOVE. ONLY KHUNA

Taecyeon = SNSD Yuri [hot+hot]

Wooyoung = SNSD Tiffany [i'm woofany shipper!] HELL YEAH! {you can PM me if you want to see my file of woofany. =))}

Junho=SNSD Taeyeon/Sooyoung

Chansung = SNSD sooyoung? [shikshins! hahhahha!]

i really like this survey question. XD

Same as you, what Jay said isn't anything serious. But...I gotta ask: Have you watched ALL of 2PM's shows? From Idol Army to Wild Bunny? Because Jay's sense of humor was always perverted (LOL). Sure, his words were vulgar, but that's a typical American guy/teen for you. That kind of vulgar form of banter is really apart of a subculture in America. Jay's "Thug English" reflects that. I'm not trying to put people in a box, but my sister would be considered apart of that subculture and a few guy friends I have. It really isn't anything serious--trust me. Once again, at the risk of being redundant, American slang and Jay's words can very easily be mistranslated and misinterpreted (as we all have found out).

And it's not even JUST Jay with the perverted sense of humor--ALL of the other 2PM members were/are. Jay was just more...vocal or honest Xb Seriously, these guys have to be the most un-Idol-like Idols...ever! That's why I became such a huge fan. Because they were honest and they can be real guys, yet charming at the same time.

Anyhow, I hope you don't misunderstand this.

----

About the pairing of the members, I find it funny how the JaySica pairing is so highly favored! I honestly thought they seemed kind of "off" at first, but after seeing them stand side to side and how they interacted and Jay was SO shy and embarrassed in that one episode of IA, OMG, just remembering it makes me laugh. They really looked super cute side by side.

If Nodaji could've continued, I think we could've seen a lot of Jay and Nicole going on. Just that one episode where they interacted in that race made me see a cuteness in their pairing. I think I'm a Jay and Nicole shipper. :lol:

----

Read this on Project HOTTEST's formspring and smiled ^_^

:wub: I think so too... In my world anyways kekekeke ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

you`re not the only one cause i really really like jae-nicole pairing.. <3 kekekeke^^ but i think jinwoon is cute w with nicole too.

like always, never lose hope. <3 continue to fight for our leadja.

Guest GemieSJ

Jaebum = Jessica (SNSD) American couple :X

Junsu = Seohyun (SNSD)

Nichkhun = Yoona/Yuri (SNSD)

Taecyeon = Yoona (SNSD) I really like them after MBC gayo and FO2

Wooyoung = Tiffany (SNSD) They look so cute together :X

Junho = Sooyoung (SNSD) They're close

Chansung = well, i don't know :"> maybe Sooyoung again =))

2PM for Happy Bean

2rcskue.jpg

2pm is participating in a donation program called Naver Happy Bean : Happy Energy! which is organized by Naver.com. They took a promotion video and pictures (drawing with their autograph) for the program.

People who use Naver service will receive "beans" which they can use them to donate in any saving boxes of renowned charity organization for example Unicef and so on.

2PM chooses to represent in the Child Care Program called Busrugy as their saving box. The total amount of beans from this box will be used to buy backpacks full with school supplies for poor children. (It needs around 100,000 won/bag)

It is reported that 2PM fans have been donating under the name of Jaebeom for 6 months.

More details is on the processs, also translation of the promo clips... please stay tuned

Video:

credit: 2PMalways

They look gorgeous here!

Guest berks5ellen

Jaebeom: SNSD Tiffany

Junsu: T-ara Eunjeong

Khun: Yoona

Taec: Yuri or After School Kahi

Wooyoung: Me!.(joke) Sunny of SNSD

Junho: Taeyeon SNSD

Chansung: SNSD Hyoyeon

btw, does anyone have lyrics to the Follow Your Soul song for Oppo Mobile Phone????

are they going to have a MV for it??

^

^

the boys look so finnnnnnneeeeeee. Did they start working out again because I saw all those big guns they are flaunting there, especially Wooyoung XD

Guest charlene1020

@xoxoxox

Thanks . love the clips. they are so fresh, young, bubbly and with all the happy energy!

2PM... I really admire your bonding. superb! ;)

Guest vern_scorita

:

the boys look so fine.. especially junho!! looked so charming eh?!

LOL @ taec's drawing.. the cartoon ok has a very wide and square shoulder..

he also drew his very own mascot, OKCAT!

khun is good at drawing!! it;s very cute!!

HELP!!

do you have a dl link for wild bunny with eng sub??

bcs in 2oneday seems like the 001 file of every episode is broken!!

i've DL it and the first part isnt 001 file but .avi

so i can;t join them with hjsplit..

Guest pinkPABOsings

WAHHH! I figured the question would be a good one...YAY!kekeke

ROFL!!!

Why does Junho's self portait look like Goku?!?! ROFL!

Thanks for the pictures. They look so good in black

Jaebum = Hyuna from 4miniutes (She is small and cute. Also,she shorter than Jay) :D

Junsu = Narsha (ha ha ha since he doesn't wash much. So, got nuna take care him will be good)

Nichkhun = Gyuri from Kara (I like her due to you're beautiful parody) B)

Taecyeon = Yuri / EunJong from T-ara

Wooyoung = Hyuna from 4minutes / Taeyoen (Really nice when watch the WinWin show)

Junho = GooHara from Kara :lol:

Guest J.Lvs.Me

Damn it! the boys look SO FINE!

Khun is Suprisingly good at drawing! :D

and taec never leaves out his OKCAT XD

Adorable!

anyways,

Jaebeom <3 Taecyeon

Wooyoung <3 Nickhun

Junho <3 Chansung

Junsu.... I'll let you off with SNSD Seohyun xD

ok I'm just crazy. [:

Guest littlechocolate

Jaebum = Sunye ( Wonder Girls) ---> Leader Couple

Junsu =

Nichkhun = Yoona (SNSD)

Taecyeon = Sunmi (Wonder Girls)

Wooyoung = Taeyeon (SNSD)

Junho =

Chansung =

Guest thefirstmoment777

:

the boys look so fine.. especially junho!! looked so charming eh?!

LOL @ taec's drawing.. the cartoon ok has a very wide and square shoulder..

he also drew his very own mascot, OKCAT!

khun is good at drawing!! it;s very cute!!

HELP!!

do you have a dl link for wild bunny with eng sub??

bcs in 2oneday seems like the 001 file of every episode is broken!!

i've DL it and the first part isnt 001 file but .avi

so i can;t join them with hjsplit..

I'm not sure this way could help but u should try like this:

Change the name of the first part. Eg: Wild_bunny_ep1.avi -> Wild_bunny_ep1.avi.001

That way u could join them together :D

Hope that's help !

Archived