☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM???

hello all.

1st time writing in this forum. so i just wanted to make sure i started off saying hi :]

anyways to the question.

im younger than junsu (he was born in January right?) if he was than im younger than him by only a few months but i guess that would still make me his dongsaeng but im older than the rest of them so i guess that would make me a noona to them.

thankfully im not that much older than Taec, so i dont feel that weird to like him. he's my bias.... oh and Junsu is too :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a noona, dongsaeng and the same age as the members.

I'm a jay shipper, he's super awesomee. I love him the most, following behind him would

be Junho and I'm older than him.lol.

Guest kay01dee

Noona, dongsaeng or same age fan to 2PM?

i'm younger than all of them. junho and chansung are about a year and a half older than i am. i like being younger than them, but at the same time i also want to be older. i want to hear them say "noona" to me because it's so cute whenever they say it to others! i like how everyone here is not just a bunch of teenagers fangirling(fanboying?) over these guys. it just shows how popular 2PM is among many age groups. there's no age limit to being a fangirl/fanlady/fanwoman. i think i'm always going to be a big fan of someone or some group my entire life..

by the way, are there any MALE/FANBOYS here? it's okay to love 2PM guys!

Guest kissme123

im a hardcore lurker in this thread but the question posted makes me cant sit still and i cant refrain myself anymore...lol

I am definitely a noona fan and i'm like supernoona and unnie for most of you here.im older than jay by 4 years...lol...pretty much older to those boys...

Kekek...but if u remember in idol army episode 3, the boys all like noonas..esp khun,woo likes dongsaeng and taec likes all types of girls..yeah..i know,the boys were jokingly said tht...lol

Since im khun biased...we know tht khun has dated a girl that was older thn him by 5 years before...so,she should be around my age,right...lol

Seriously, i cant treat them all like a dongsaeng,wait, woo,junho and chan are all dongsaengs but when it comes to others esp khun,jay n junsu, i guess they act beyond their own age and matured in their own way...so, i dont really feel the age gap...kekke..and i'm young at heart..so really, i dont feel like a noona to them....

Trust me,when it comes to fangirling, age is nothing...lol...

Guest pink4ever08

Noona, dongsaeng or same age fan to 2PM?

I'm younger than all of them T^T!!! I know they like noona's and it kind of makes me sad that I'm younger than them (I'm 5 years younger than Chansung). But I know that they love all their fans, noonas and dongsaengs <3. But sometimes I wish I was older so that I could at least have a chance with one of them *shot*. Seriously though I think if I ever meet them they would think I was a noona because I'm so tall; Taecyeon is only 2cm taller than me lol. And since they sound so cute saying noona I don't think I'd correct them lol.

Guest Unnursvana

I am Dongsaeng to them all ^^ I am like one year, 9 months and 15 days younger then Chansung and Junho. So sad that they seems to like noona's more then us dongsaeng's :( oh, well one, two or even three years are not that big are they? at least I hope so ^^ it might be OK when we get a little bit more older :P or something...

Guest Seraphic_Gin

I'm 21.

That makes me the same age as Jay, and a noona to the rest - right? Lol. Nice question btw, I like it. ;)

Has anyone posted this yet? I don't which campaign this was from, can anyone tell me? I have no idea. On the bright side, I'd love to kiss the boys anytime. Lol. Pucker Up ladies.

Photos from omonatheydidnt.

mc7k90.jpg

kdpkqg.jpgi1xs1v.jpg

2daitqx.jpg124bqsz.jpg

xpbkf9.jpg

by the way, are there any MALE/FANBOYS here? it's okay to love 2PM guys!

I'm a male 2PM fan! Though at first, I wasn't much of a fan when they debuted.

They caught my eye when they released Again & Again.

I spent my whole summer listening to Again & Again nonstop.

Then I started to watch Idol Army and all that stuff...

Jay remains to be a big inspiration to me even when he's gone.

I guess you can say he is someone I look up to. Bboy, style and all.

I know I'm not the only one, I know there's more male 2PM fans!

Guest yellow submarine

I was born in the same year as Junsu, Nichkhun, and Taec, so I guess that makes me the same age as them. Although, technically I am older than Taec by 2 weeks.

I'm just glad I can call Jay oppa..hehe.

I agree with whoever said that they can feel their age catching up to them. The celebrities I used to like were at least 5 years older but now the ones I like are the same age...I don't wanna be a noona fan yet..

Guest Sibiapple

My first post here.

I'm have the same birthday as Junho, but after him several months so I'm dongsaeng to them all.

So happy that the fanbase of 2PM is so large from mommi to little boys and girls.

I wonder if sombody could help me find the show of taec and nichkhun, call smt like " body" with sub, I can't find nowhere. :((

Thank you.

Guest Brooklyn

Omo. This is totally random, but I've been curious for a while now...how many people here are Noona fans like me???

There is no such thing as "too old to be a fan" ever. All of the boys are young enough to be my sons (I have teenaged daughters) and I tend to think about them in a mom-type fashion ( I am glad they all got some family time recently, I had the feeling they all needed some mom-hugs) but who is to say what is the correct way to be a fan? As long as you don't push yourselves on them in some stalkerish manner, what goes on in your own heart is perfectly up to you.

I'm a noona fan or maybe I can be called ajumma fan? Biologically, all of them are also young enough to be my sons but I don't have kids of my own. My friends and I who are into k-ent and j-ent call each other pedos. :P

There are some idols and actors that I like in an older sis or aunt kinda way but there are some (like Taec! and the guy on my avi) who I definitely lust after (eew but true). :lol:

skelly, my bad i think cause I'm one of those stalker fans. :P I fangirl to have fun and my aim is always to see in real life at least once my boys (whoever they are at that time) and if I could touch, hug or kiss them, it would be totally awesome! :D But since my idols have gotten younger and younger, their fans have too. it's getting really hard to compete in the chasing, pushing and shoving departments. :lol::o i kid, i kid...but i would given the chance. ;)

i noticed many here are relatively new members, i've been in soompi since pre-2005 crash. I guess many of us are just lurkers now cause it's getting really awkward to mingle w/ super young kids. it took 2pm to get me to post again. :D

Oh God!!! Reading all of this I'm feeling so so older :wacko:

I'm Noona to all of them, 27 years old on April ¬¬

And, with Chansung, I feel like I was committing a crime. So young XDDDD

With Woo I feel a little better, but I'm a sinner too :P

uuuuu the maknae and the baby face..................I'm absolutely sick hahaha

So, one question

Does anyone knows where I can find the scans (all of theme) of SBS Inkigayo Magazine???

Thanks in advance ^^

Guest mextaus.

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM?

I'm a dongsaeng to all of them. Little teen fan. They're all oppas. extremely hot oppas. makes me wish I was older ):

There's a lot of you unnie fans out there! So many ages of fans! <3

I like this question. (:

Hello everyone! :D

I'm new to 2PM's forum, but have been a fan since the 'Again and Again' days.

Although me being a fan as been amplified ever since they released 1:59 PM :lol:

Just wanted to say hi ^_^

As for this: ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM?

Being 18 in March (19 in Korean age aka legal haha), I'm younger than all of them ;D

Hahaha.

Guest entermuriel

i'm a chingoo to Junho and Chansung. Chansung is barely a month older than me. everyone else is my oppa. lol.

i actually love the fact that most of 2PM are my oppas. but it's too bad they prefer noonas ahaha x]

but i don't mind it really. but yeah, the guys make me feel younger than them, especially Junho and Chansung.

although we're the same age, i see them more mature and wiser than me. by wiser i mean that they've been

through much more than i have, they seem to have done much more than me lol idk if that explains it well, but yeah...

then i remember they're my age and i'm just like "damn, are they really my age?" lol and Junsu, Nichkhun and Taecyeon

are my brother's age i look at them and i look at my brother... they seem so much older than my bro T.T

but then i realize they're actually just 2 years older. it's pretty amazing if you ask me.

but i love the fact that 2PM has such a wide range of fans ^-^

I think that 2pm appeals to all ages of fans, and both males and females, because they possess some great qualities that we can all relate to:

- close "family bond"

- hard workers, with a praiseworthy goal

- bringing a sense of humor and fun to life

- being themselves, rather than something they are not.

So we can enjoy the songs, the dance, the energy (and for most of us I suspect, the eye candy as well), but there's a deeper value to 2pm that we can all appreciate.

Guest Stephy18

This news might answer your question:

2PM Wants You to Kiss Them

2PM has teamed up with 10×10 for a special event!

The 2PM members are seen with “Kiss me” signs, which they definitely don’t need, but still a rather cute event!

10×10 will be choosing 12 lucky winners and giving them a special surprise gift, what it is, nobody knows.

All you have to do is leave a message for the boys, although I’m not sure if it’s open to international fans, feel free to Check It Outfor yourselves.

Credit: Allkpop

I WANT A KISS FROM 2PM!!!!!!!

To bad, its only for people who live in korea. Which makes sense, even if us international fans win, we have no way of flying to korea to receive it esp if its a kiss. But maybe its just gonna be a hershey's kiss. LOL. Anyways, those 12 fans who get picked are going to be so lucky. It might also be free drinks or mug cups cuz I also saw some pictures of them holding mugs.

Woooooo, It's been so long since I last poseted.

Had been a silent reader for quite some time.

Hmm, Let me see, there's a topic going on right here right.

"A noonaa/ dongsaeng fan."

I'm a dongsaeng to all 7 members!!!!

I was born in 1993, Chansung was born in 1990 right?

Yes, so I'm 3 years younger than the maknae.

:DDD

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM?

I am a DONGSAENG/SAME AGE FAN.

I was born in teh same year as Junho and Chansung but their birthday

is a couple months faster than me so yup. hahaha

---------

the kiss me pictures are so cute...now if we only had jays it would be complete~!!

Archived