☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest af_lyana

i'm quite bias myself :)

i love JAEBEOM THE MOST, & wooyoung :)

but i love it the most when 2PM WAS 7 :D

i sooooo agree with u...i dont doubt that heartbeat is damn nice...but whenever i listen to the song n watch the mv...i feel sad n empty coz there r only 6 of them...missing leader jay!!! :mellow:

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sooooo agree with u...i dont doubt that heartbeat is damn nice...but whenever i listen to the song n watch the mv...i feel sad n empty coz there r only 6 of them...missing leader jay!!! :mellow:

i agree with you too , cause when i sing again & again and 10 point 10

i feel refeshing but when i sing Heart beat i feel so sad

One day i was sang Heart Beat and i was waiting JAY part

and i forgot that JAY dosen't have a part in Heart Beat

and i felt so sad , just imagen if JAY sang in Heart Beat

what type of singing he will sing RAP OR VOICAL :(

not related to 2PM (but also somehow related)

anyone knows what happened to Mcountdown? did they cancel that show? I did not hear anything about it in recent weeks. I thought 2PM would win Mcountdown but there was no show so I'm kinda sad.

Guest frappucino

meanwhile, i just realised the boys have been promoting heartbeat for like almost three weeks???

i think JYPE will let the boys continue to promote new single after heartbeat...

As much as I wish that he would, I think I've read somewhere before that JYP's stopping Heartbeat promotions after he starts promoting his new album? :/

BUT if somehow they're given the chance, then I'd love for I Was Crazy About You or Tired of Waiting to be promoted~ (ToW would have a fast dance to match the tempo haha, not sure how they'd do it)

:)

Taewoo Cyworld

Taecyeon Cyworld

Credit : Kor - Eng by Kirstyn@2pm-online.com |Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

Then Taec commented on this picture when he put it on his minihompy

"Here's original Corby kkk"

Thanks for sharing these! Taewoo's message is so sweet...and so true. :)

And haha oh Taec. Good one.

Also that photoshopped Jay pic is well-done! Lookin` good B)

Edit: 100th post is for 2PM, woo x)

not related to 2PM (but also somehow related)

anyone knows what happened to Mcountdown? did they cancel that show? I did not hear anything about it in recent weeks. I thought 2PM would win Mcountdown but there was no show so I'm kinda sad.

Instead of MCountdown, they've been showing concerts sponsored by Mnet. I know they did one yesterday 2PM's comeback was on a Mnet concert.

Who is your bias and how did you get into him?

My Bias is absolutely our leadja Jaebeom :) I'm so Bias that I'm always staring for him only when the group does anything together He was not the first to catch my attention at all. Wooyoung on the other hand did but as Again and Again came along I started liking the group and I began to watch "Idol Army" Season 3 ft. 2PM <3

When I watched this Jay just caught my attention so much with his personality and I fell deeply in love with his boy :) I'm like obsessed about him these days so yes imagine how heartbreaking and painful it was to see him go on "vacation" :) Jay just gets cuter and cuter as every second ticks. He's just so lovable that theres no way of not liking him. Jay stole my heart with his beautiful innocent smile and his squinty eyes that goes up when he smile <3 and his style and body is another attraction. Also his random comments and answers that doesn't make sense most of the times :D Did i mention his singing, dancing, rapping, and English skills? well Now i did :) Hes amazing and I love how he is so modest and omg hes so family oriented :wub: There is so much to talk about him and so much attractions that i get from him. Hes almost like my perfect dream guy except we haven't had a chance to meet yet and hes not too much taller than I at all but that is no Problem at all :) I think Jay is a great person who is down to earth, he is someone i want to meet even if he wasn't a singer and I would love to have him as a friend and he is so attractive just because hes himself and I'm proud to say I LOVE PARK JAEBEOM & I'm a HUGE FAN of his :)

So there you have it I am a JAY PARK BIAS GAL and I'M GLAD! =D

My thoughts exactly:). I'm always staring at him when the group is all together. and Doesn't he seem like a boyfriend who's always entertaining his girlfriend with his funny dorky personality? And yes he's so family oriented like when he talks about calling his family and wanting to give money to his mom so she could go shopping. He's just so caring! Family oriented guys are so attractive to me. Even if I have a big crush on him if he was someone that I personally know, it's still be great to have him as a friend. I also can't help but notice his nice teeth, his cute smile, and his eyes, and his ears that look pointy if you look at his face from the front. they're like elf ears! Oh and he has a sexy jawline and we all know he has a nice body.There's just so much to say about Jay but I don't want to write too much.

2PM picture series episode 2 ^^

Leadja: I especially love his cat eyes and his lips. His facial expressions are always charismatic and so funny :)

all pics taken from daum

Guest ephemeral.

found some more pictures...

baby woo..

and chansung

Thanks for sharing!

Loving the Paris Baguette shots.

The boys are so adorable. <3

I always though Junho and Junsu said "My visa" in Color. xD

I like it, as well as their Paris Baguette CF song ~

Guest cheezychunnie

[Video Story] Anycall Omnia JYP & 2PM NichKhun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWomodTK9YI

cr: Symbelmynevi

khunnie is reaaaaalllly cute in here :D

to badtzmarujung>>>> thanx for the link

i cried watching the video..i miss Jay so much!!

090815 I've got an uncle Jaebum & Chansung [1/3] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9llcaXUWW8

090815 I've got an uncle Jaebum & Chansung [2/3] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP992Tv9TtM

090815 I've got an uncle Jaebum & Chansung [3/3] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sCL36Ow5E8

cr:time2sub

subscribe to TIME2SUB new account on youtube HERE

Guest chong000

Because Youtube is being retarded, I'm trying to find English subs for Idol World w/ 2pm for my friend, but they're all removed "due to terms of use violation". :mellow:

Does anybody know where I can find these episodes (especially ep 10-11) with English subs, anywhere online? (Youtube preferably, but I'll take what I can get :D )

I've just started to really like 2PM more than before. I loved their Again & Again song and fell in love with 10 out of 10 song, though now I'm really liking 2PM for their latest album (which I just bought!) It was pretty sad to see Jaebeom leave the group, and although I didn't understand how devastating it was to the group at first, I completely see it now. Even so, I still really like 2PM and hope Jaebeom comes back. But so far, Taecyeon has really caught my eye... I love his cute but closet sexy guy. I also like Junsu and Nickhun (I need to remember the other guys names :x) ... so yeah I just wanted to introduce myself to this thread, as I'll definitely be visiting more often to feed my newfound interest in 2PM!!

Guest anthonymarie

Hey everyone,

;)

:( sucks how you can only post 3 times a day.

I got nothing to share...but just that I'll be waiting with you guys until the day Jay comes back. :D

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

Because Youtube is being retarded, I'm trying to find English subs for Idol World w/ 2pm for my friend, but they're all removed "due to terms of use violation". :mellow:

Does anybody know where I can find these episodes (especially ep 10-11) with English subs, anywhere online? (Youtube preferably, but I'll take what I can get :D )

http://www.youtube.com/user/Madam2PMsubs

:) I love Idol World <33333333333

I thought the picture of G.O.D was hilarious XD. They have the same color outfits! haha

Thanks for jay's pic spam previous page:D XD

Guest cheezychunnie

thank you! but i still can't find episode 10. :(

its so unfortunate for ur fren...YouTube went crazy couple of weeks ago and most

of subbed video of 2PM got removed and subbing team and personal channel got suspended

ep 10 shud be in Symbelmyns's channel but it got suspended...

she's from madam2pmsubs team...mebi u can ask her to re-upload here is her new account or

u can ask madam2pmsubs to upload them in their channel(but they are on hiatus so,i dont know

if they will take request...) hope that helps!

anyway,welcome to all new fans of 2PM,lets spread the love...:D:):D

to bert263 >>>>>according to wild bunny production team,they will not released episode 8 until Jay

is coming back to Korea..its kinda of a sign of love&respect from the production team towards our Leadja :)

2PM’s Taecyeon violates Nichkhun

Nichkhun's... Korean exercise book. You can put your pants back on, ladies.

20091204taeckhun572.jpg

The photo was posted on 2PM's fan page. Nichkhun proudly takes out the exercise book he uses to learn Korean so that he can show his fans how he worked so hard, but quickly becomes a sad bear when he finds that Taecyeon doodled all over the book. By the way, Taec is 21 years old.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more painfully cute pictures of Nichkhun and don't forget to check out 2oneday forums.

cr:allkpop

ADORABLE!!!!!!

Guest bert263

I have been following 2PM since idol army...Nichkhun is my bias and then Wooyoung. Always love the interactions between those two. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. Have Wild Bunny ep. 8 been released yet? does anybody know.

Does anybody also know where 2PM's dorm is located? I've seen them before on Let's sleep Here tonight. Gonna be in Korea in the spring and wanted to do some sight seeing. I already know where the JYP building is at hopefully I can still see some Jay post it note support on there too.

Guest khunnie-oppa

my bias?

my one and only NICHKHUN! I just saw him when my friend introduces me to this link from YT and it was a Star king episode. at first, the contestant on that show was a little kid who really really cute! I thought that my friend was like falling in love with a kid but as the host from the show introduces Nichkhun by imitating what the kid is doing. AND IT WAS SOOO FREAKINGLYYY CUTEEEEEEE!! From there on, i fell inlove with him. forever. and ever. and to eternity. . . . . . I really love his face, so angelic, the body so buff, the voice, sooooooo cool. I Think i love everything he got. hmmm. . hoping to see him personally. really really hoping. . JYP!!! Please let me see him. hohoho!! xD

Archived