☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest uh-ohxev

Ok, that obsessed fangirl really needs to seek help. It's actually scary how shes asking/expecting a response from Taec... seriously. I'm not Taec, but even I'm creeped out! I hope her relatives help her somehow, because she sounds a bit like a looney. Though, what she did was gross, sick inappropriate,etc. I am worried for her... she says the netizens keep "terrorising" her.. I hope she doesn't commit suicide. What she did was absolutely disgusting and uncalled for and disrespectful to Taec - BUT, she doesn't need to die because of it..and I worry netizens will lead her to that. Netizens have done it before to other people. I don't want to hear about another victim D: I hope she seeks help and closes her Cyworld for the sake of everyone.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

IT'S TIME FOR A SEXY SUBJECT CHANGE

Somebody mentioned that CHANSUNG should be the next to rip his shirt off at the end of a Heartbeat performance and I SOOOOOOOO TOTALLY AGREE! And I don't care if I'm being biased or not...the boy is damned sexy....and just for all of you ladies that want to know WHAT I'm talking about(like you guys haven't seen his ultra magnae sexiness before)...I've got some recent pictures...MARKET O....that I want to share

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Syn..._dong2song2.jpg

credit:2pm-online.com/gallery

Sadly if Chansung WAS to just start stripping at the end of a Heartbeat performance I think I'd die before he got everything all the way off. I could barely breathe the first time i saw these pictures. I'm too old for this. CHANSUNG-AH STOP TRYING TO KILL YOUR NOONAS!!!!

omg i love you soo much for posting that last picture LOL

i'd so sign a petition asking JYP to let Chansung rip his shirt off next cos he is sooo the whole package, handome, dorky, cool, suave, tall etc etc & it'd be a shame if we didnt get to see it .. haha

anyway yes i agree, lets all cease talk about that taec 'fan'. i think it has been discussed enough.

waiting for Jay !

edit: LMAO at that Jay pic above, imagine he returned with facial hair ............ lol

Guest Labacookie

Not touching the previous wank, but I would like to remind some people of something:

NOT EVERYONE WITH A LOW POST COUNT IS A NOOB!

There are 2pm fans who lurk on this thread, but don't talk, either because they're shy or because they just want to follow the latest news and not chat. Just something to keep in mind before going on tangents about "new" people.

I am curious if the shirt rip thing will become a regular thing. :wub: I would like it to, because as others have said, it's much much safer than the whole fall on your back/stomach and risk injury. And it makes the fangirls happy. :D

General consensus is that Chansung should be next. Should their be an order? What if they just opt to have Taec do it every week?

(IDK I want to talk about something fun. ^^' )

I vote for Chansung to be the next one ripping his shirt off too *_* hehe and Junsu is next coz he has such a hot body but not showing what he got much. what a waste! :)

and I think this is so cute and pretty funny? xD Im amazed at their photoshop skill again.. so pro

2pem.png

2pem3.jpg

2pem2.png

2pem4.jpg

lovely? lol

2pem5.jpg

cr: bestiz

EDIT:

WooChan's love :D glad to see Wooyoung's smile again! he's sooo cute <3

12594964722009112921080.jpg

125958660609112902.jpg

125958660609112905.jpg

125958660609112906.jpg

125958660609112907.jpg

125958660609112909convjq.jpg

1259586606091129010.jpg

1259586606091129013.jpg

omg Junsu <33

ssjs1.jpg

cr: bestiz, as tagged

^

lol @ jaebear! so cute!

and woo's smiling again.. seriously missing his mandoo cheeks.

and that last pic of Junsu.. makes me wanna glomp him (lol! XD)

anyways, everyone is like wanting to see Chan's hershey bar.

i'm still for WOO.. i really wanna see this ulsan beast what his been hiding under those tee's. :D

Guest lovely_mi

IT'S TIME FOR A SEXY SUBJECT CHANGE

Somebody mentioned that CHANSUNG should be the next to rip his shirt off at the end of a Heartbeat performance and I SOOOOOOOO TOTALLY AGREE! And I don't care if I'm being biased or not...the boy is damned sexy....and just for all of you ladies that want to know WHAT I'm talking about(like you guys haven't seen his ultra magnae sexiness before)...I've got some recent pictures...MARKET O....that I want to share

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Syn...ellbeing365.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Syn...9270_neb4b5.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Syn...9270_apckfr.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Syn..._dong2song2.jpg

credit:2pm-online.com/gallery

Sadly if Chansung WAS to just start stripping at the end of a Heartbeat performance I think I'd die before he got everything all the way off. I could barely breathe the first time i saw these pictures. I'm too old for this. CHANSUNG-AH STOP TRYING TO KILL YOUR NOONAS!!!!

OMG!! Chansung is so damn sexayy..esp in that 2nd and 3rd pic..everytime i look at these pics i'm out of breath..i'm so sorry if i sound pervert but with that sexy pics i think i can imagine him naked..haha

omg i love you soo much for posting that last picture LOL

i'd so sign a petition asking JYP to let Chansung rip his shirt off next cos he is sooo the whole package, handome, dorky, cool, suave, tall etc etc & it'd be a shame if we didnt get to see it .. haha

anyway yes i agree, lets all cease talk about that taec 'fan'. i think it has been discussed enough.

waiting for Jay !

edit: LMAO at that Jay pic above, imagine he returned with facial hair ............ lol

TOTALLY AGREE!! Chansung should be the next to rip his shirt off ..i'd sign a petition too if there's any..haha i'd love to see his sexy chocolate abs..he is SO handsome lately..i just can't take my eyes of him..

Anyway, poor Taec for the 'crazy fan' incident..don't want to comment anything cos it's so disgusting..

Guest voxtae13

Guys, JYP artists's reaction for teaser of Park Jin Young, 2PM, Wonder Girls, 2AM, Joo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv2-enDMstI

And here Teaser No love no more, Park Jin Young. I'm have feeling that it will be a hit, so impression.

(sorry, i don't know where i can post this teaser, cause it's relate 2PM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKxVu05XnNw

Guest donnie_d

take it off italian magnae general hwang chansung!!! take it off!!! take it off!!! LOL!!! its about time!!! what time is it? its sexy 2pm time!!!

next is Jun Ho!!! take it off

then Nichkhun!!!!

for Junsu and Woo Youngie!!! eat more!!! your getting way too thin!!!

Guest badtzmarujung

WHICH MEMBER DO YOU WANT HIM TO BE THE NEXT "JJIT-TAEC"?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I vote for my Khunnie because he is only one who never do the ending part. And I wanna see It so much.

but I think the best way they should do this one-by-one in every each stage. I love It :P

O you right..Khun never did the Ending...That's weird... :huh:

So Taec Oppa Already did twice..

And JunHo 2 right???

-_- -_- -_-

Hmm....I bet Khun to do it next... ^_^

Hahahaha all member's have to do it, do the best ending part right?Hehehe I hope for Khun then... ;)

Because he never do the ending...

Guest everybodyshout

Can we please cease all discussion (and hatred) about that Taec fan who did whatever that she did on here? You guys are making this a larger issue than it's supposed to be. Remember, a LOT of people read soompi, and whatever you guys say or comment is been read and observed by people from all over the world. Calling the fan crazy or retarded or mental or all sorts of name is not gonna solve the situation. In fact, you are just behaving like the netizens did to Jay. That fan may have her own issues, but she posted it on her own blog, and once people grab on her personal posts to make it a headline news, it seems that this vicious cycle of internet rage and witch hunting will never end.

I am also very dissapointed in ALLKPOP for making that their main feature article. ALLKPOP needs to be more responsible on the articles that they post on their site, cos' THEY influence the things that happen to either the celebrities, or the fans as they have a huge international audience, (even the Korean media reads ALLKPOP) and the way they phrase their articles would either make or break a person. Plus, putting Taec's photo on the front page and linking it to a distasteful piece of news would eventually lead to a negative connotation to 2PM....and that truly is terrible.

And now that this news has become a number one search article on Naver, i'm just fearful of what that fan would probably do next.

C'mon guys. Let's keep a postive flow in this 2PM thread. Who knows....maybe soon we'll hear some headline news that we've all been waiting for - aka "JAEBUM'S BACK!"

Oh how I wish.

this sfm. i love you, everything you wrote = on-the-dot. to prevent further hurt to the girl, we've got to stop talking about it.

anyways 2PM ♥ Msg To Kim Taewoo In Support For His Upcoming Solo Concert

yes kimsora they are uber hyper over here, hilarious. <3 <3 <3

credits: iamkimsora2

and oh my that picture of junsu on the previous page = GLOMP!

Guest badtzmarujung

O you right..Khun never did the Ending...That's weird... :huh:

So Taec Oppa Already did twice..

And JunHo 2 right???

-_- -_- -_-

Hmm....I bet Khun to do it next... ^_^

Hahahaha all member's have to do it, do the best ending part right?Hehehe I hope for Khun then... ;)

Because he never do the ending...

I notice that Khun always wear back support .

:o I'm worry about his healthy cause Ending part is dangerous.

He use to say he had backache condition.

--------------

Wow This is awesome I like It

2PM Heartbeat Montage By YAYA

credit:iamkimsora2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGNocgr6HnI

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, but I'm a huge fan of 2PM for a long time. :)

I'd like to ask something. I heard, that Taceyeon has a facebook. Can you give me a link please? Thank you very much! :)

Oh...I see then..

Poor Khun Oppa..

well for new album everyone got injured..

I feel so worry about all member's injured..I hope they all can recovery for a while, when Mr.JYP is promotion his new song..

2PM Hwaiting

Jae Bum Hwaiting

Junsu Hwaiting

Khun Hwaiting

Taec Hwaiting

uri Woo Hwaiting

Jun Ho Hwaiting

Chan'Giant Italian Boy' Hwaiting..

BACK !!!

2PM LOOK A LIKE <3

2pmlookalike.jpg

what you think of my thoughts of 2PM look a likes ?

and if you don't like it then i want to see what the

look a like you think of 2PM is perfect ;)

Just For FUN :D

Archived