☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

It seems like khun.net is probably gonna be Khun's official site. The 2pm's official site is also updated with full features now. There are many goodies, so don't miss it. :)http://2pm.jype.com/

Thanks to 2pm-online for the daily chart update. I think HB is at #1 for 4 days in a row on cyworld and 3 days on dosirak. They are doing greattt...

Chart Summary Nov 17

Cyworld :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Dosirak :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Melon :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Monkey3 :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Soribada :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Bugs :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

MNET :

No. 2 - Heartbeat

Naver :

No. 2 - Heartbeat

Music On :

No. 3 - Heartbeat

this is awesome. I hope they win some award on the music shows this weekend. But the update of 2PM's website is too overwhelming for me because Jay is nowhere to be found there. Even on Youtube's official channel and Daum, it seems that Jay has become the past of 2PM.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^please, he's the future, not the past. ;) I wouldn't care those YT accounts at all bcos I'm not sure which one is ligit.

That was when he was filming for infinity challenge, the survival island episode (he appeared w/ junho)

I'm glad that Woo called him. ANd it's a good thing that the sponsors are paying 1 billion won for 2PM to endorse their products now, because finally Woo can make some money... you know, international calls on cell phones ain't cheap!

umm hopefully JYPE will reimburse him for that. :P I wonder how Jay would feel after his team did so well. He gotta be hurry back soon. The boys are getting rich!!

Anyway, according to OMGKpop, 2PM's A&A album sales currently stand at #2 on the Hanteo's male group album sales chart. However, they are at #8 overall with 63,447 copies sold.

Cr. http://www.omgkpop.com/news/general/1719-2...pop-album-sales

Good news is that their full album reportedly has been sold for 50,000 copies. And it's only 5 days since released!! It said 2PM is gaining more noona fans. I hope this is correct bcos you know, noona fans have the power of spending!! LOL

2PM, entrances the noonas! 50,000 pre-orders of the album complete!

The fantasy of ‘Gold Misses’ haven’t disappeared yet.

Even with Jaebum’s withdrawal, women in their 20s and 30s haven’t had a change of heart. 2PM was selected as the most popular group amongst female employees, as proven in a survey released on the 10th. With the everlasting support of noonas, it seems as though these Beast Idols’ first album <1:59pm> will top all the on and offline charts in a heartbeat.

We decided to investigate the ‘Beast Syndrome’ that has been brought back with the solid support of fans in their 20s and 30s.

#Gold Misses waited

According to the survey published on the 10th by Job Korea, an online career information website, it was proven that 2PM’s popularity is still the same amongst female office workers. In this survey, which was conducted with 1,239 male and female employees, 2PM took up 35.7% and became the most popular group for ladies. In comparison, the results showed that SNSD (Girl’s Generation) was voted most popular by male employees, at 63.3%

The difference in popularity is crystal clear between the sexes. But the interesting fact is that 2PM got 4.1% of support from male workers. In the end, 2PM is still the most popular between female employees. This re-inforced the fact that noonas’ support is still no different, despite Jaebum’s temporary absence.

# The expanding fandom, regardless of age

The passion that the ‘gold misses’ show 2PM is evident in numbers, too. In the last 6 months, the number of females in their 20s joining the official fancafe came to a total of 69,571 (credit: JYPE). They make up about 32% of the total 210,000. That is a remarkably high percentage when compared to other idol groups, whose main audience consist of kids in their teens.

These slightly older fans lead the teenage fans in the fancafe, creating a supportive ‘fandom’. Their management company revealed that if with all the ‘employed females’ that haven’t registered at the café included, the number of older fans, or ‘noonas’ will jump to much more than 10,000.

One representative of JYP Entertainment said that ‘For 2PM’s fanbase, supportive older female fans are more common than teenage fans. It is hard to track down the exact number as many do not join the official fancafe, but we can fairly assume that there are more than 10,000 noona fans that are active online.’

# Unifying and conquering the world with the noonas

2PM’s first album <1:59>, released on the 10th, is also showing fiery start signals. It’s an album that came after leader Jaebum’s unfortunate issue and resignation, but it is set to completely dominate on and offline very soon. Their title track made #1 immediately after release on various real-time music charts such as Monkey3.

The thing we must put our attention on is its offline path. The offline album, set to be stocked offline on the 13th has already completed 50,000 pre-orders. As a result, about 20,00 further copies had to be produced urgently. As the financially able ‘noo-nims’ start moving, it is anticipated that 2PM will show off their masculine dominance in the album sales department as well as music charts that revolve around teenage audiences

Another news about they're becoming very hot on the CF world. Well, Jay is mentioned in this article. I guess we just have to be cool with it.

SOURCE: Bestiz: 2PM's worth has jumped to the high, they will contract 3-4 more CFs and total sales will be more than 1,000,000,000Korean won

Although Jay was out of 2PM, but 2PM rather had conquered the CF world.

2PM released their first album "1:59" and 2PM's worth has jumped to the high in CF world. Jay resigned from 2PM because of his MySpace controversy, but 2PM had many love calls by CF market. 2PM took CFs of Cell phone and organic cookie. And more, 2pm will contract with 3-4 other CFs, - drink, bakery and clothes soon.

2PM's worth has jumped to the high, very rapidly. Maybe the total sales of CFs will be more than 1,000,000,000Korean won, as the prospect of advertisement industry watchers. It seems to increase rapidly in 2pm's worth as time goes by, since they released their first album. and Jay's resignation rather helped to improve the understanding their awareness. So there will be more love-calls in advertisement industry.

One advertisement industry watcher said, "2PM's merit is that their fans range widely. 2PM is called as beast idol cuz of their wild performance and their fans range from teenagers to 30s. And as Jay's resignation was a very hot issue, all generations got to know their team. "

2pm performed with the title song "heartbeat" of the first album. This song is very impressive since its beat resembles in a real heartbeat and the performance is very dynamic.

Big thanks to www.2pm-online.com for the news!!!

Editted: I'm not sure now about the earning reported in the above article. I guess it would be much more. I know that 2PM collected pretty close to USD $500K for the Hanami CF in Thailand alone. I'm thinking they should get more in Korea since it's bigger market.

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheer up mode

little 2pm again and again

credit:TheMimicky

I love their jump.

Heartbeat♥ by 2PMtaro and the Gang

credit:kaotsun

Congrats to them, looks like the you-know-what had no effect

So unfortunate, Jay could've gotten some of that money

^

Little 2PM were so cuteee

Guest animoni

vlcsnap235566.png

This picture of TaecYeon remind me of Park Joon Hyung's face. Omo!!!! Maybe that's the reson why I am looking at Junsu right now....Junsu looked like Kim Bum specially when he walk to the blue carpet at MNET 20's Choice Award.

O...the Little 2pm IS CUTE..

the Jump is so funny...I like That...

O....I hope I can teach my brother to dance A&A 2 Hahaahahaha :lol:

So....Adroble.... :wub:

Ah~~~I feel Little bit happy when I read Jae Bum oppa Is saying "What Time Is It Now?"

Really make me feel that He will CB soon. :blush:

Love Jay... :wub:

I smell :"SomeOne will be Back soon" Sence....

"2PM HWAITING"

Guest thefirstmoment777

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheer up mode

little 2pm again and again

credit:TheMimicky

I love their jump.

Heartbeat♥ by 2PMtaro and the Gang

credit:kaotsun

thanks so much for the clip :D those kids are so cute and adourable :D

the Heartbeat cover vid is amazing :D love ya!!!

Guest hongalong

Big thanks to www.2pm-online.com for the news!!!

Editted: I'm not sure now about the earning reported in the above article. I guess it would be much more. I know that 2PM collected pretty close to USD $500K for the Hanami CF in Thailand alone. I'm thinking they should get more in Korea since it's bigger market.

hmm I also thought it was a bit too little... 1MIL USD for 5-6 cfs while Hanami made up half of their total CF profits... it may be the jay factor since Hanami was with 2pm vs. the rest with 6pm both numbers can be wrong in two ways, Hanami being too much (other stars I've searched up made 0.1billion KWN [or 100k USD] per CF), or the numbers being too low, another group made 3.6 billion for 8 CFS~ almost 500k per cf (this article may not be accurate... there was something wrong with the numbers....) ..

Anyway it's really annoying when they said Jay's issue made 2pm better known stars. pft.

Guest tikamicizia

ermm we aren't allowed to take it out from 2oneday right? I think it's better to remove this article. because the truth of this article is questionable,, better to avoid the never ending arguments.. even 2oneday closed the discussion of this topic..

Guest kaling321

^ im confused to what the article is trying to imply, adding fuel to the fire?

but the boys will only get paid by continuing what they do...i doubt they will risk ruining them for small change... aren't they tied to jyp for years?

i don't know it just seems to me like the author just wants 2pm to stop activities...my perception of course

i love heartbeat, the pyramid was sort of "iffy" at first but it really grew on me :D

That article is not from allkpop, it clearly states 2OD as the source at the bottom.

You cannot take that article out of 2OD, please remove it.

Guest YunhoSungmin

Please remove that article. It was stated clearly NOT to be taken out of 2od.

It was not originally from allkpop. Please remove it.

Guest silentstar

CREDITS: DAUM(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS), kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY"

this scares me ALOT. its like I'm all for the boycot cause thats the a voice for HOTTEST but it seems like JYP and E did more damage to themselves than the fans ever did or doing. (by damage i mean they shot themselves in the foot) it sounds like for JYP and E to scrape together their image they need to admit that they freaked out too much and forgot to protect as well as keep the bottom line in mind. and also get Leadja back for a whole 2pm. Cause yah their (JYP & E) Family image is shot to hell at least with the most important people the Fans and advertizement agences, variety shows PD's (you know the people that actually give them money) also they put way too much hype for the album (which is partly understandable but they went overboard) and only produced a mediocure product at best (which can hurt the situation even more) and if this keeps up 2pm maybe ... dispanded. Like I said this person's writings scares the crap out of me cause you really see how precarious the boys are and how they are all including Jay are being used baddly. ( i'm not even going to get into the last quote about JYP it just makes me too angry >_<)

I don't really know what to think any more and my heart is too tender to try and hope for good any more. Honsty I got into 2pm because first Khun then Jay then Taec (I guess I liked the international guys best *shrugs* IDK why) and because that trio is broken I feel broken. this is the longest post i've ever made i'm usually a lurker so please ignor spelling errors and grammer mistakes i've just writen what was on my heart.

All my Love to Baby Leadja and 2pm,

Just another iHottest (o^_^o)

i suggest removing that article.. Too much assumptions made, to which only JYPE & 2PM knows that truth.. Seems that it is out to stir up bad blood amongst fans, Hottests and JYPE.. I hate reading things like this, with no credible sources.. How much truth is in it?

Guest entermuriel

some pics i haven't seen yet shared in here

junho and wooyoung look kinda short o.o and junsu looks tall... wut? lol i love them anyways ;]

but they look so cuteeee... especially wooyoung! look at himmm, such a cutie >.<

[where's my panda Junsu? T^T]

[this makes a nice desktop huh?]

source: 2pm-online.com

also guys, i need your help =3=

here in NYC we're still doing the post-it event every friday now.

we are in the NEED of more messages to write in the post-its lol.

we have been writing the same messages over and over again...

so i am begging you to either pm me here in soompi or email me at entermuri.2PM@gmail.com

you can send as many messages as you want [as long as it fits in a post-it of course hehe]

and it doesn't have to be only about Jay, it can be about 2PM as a whole or the other members.

you can use their new songs, their old songs, anything,

write something cute, or funny, in korean, italian, spanish, etc [not hating messages though... keeping it nice ^-^]

and i will write it out personally for you alright?

we've been doing this for a while, the staff at the JYP building is really supportive of us, they treat us nicely and all.

they have gotten used to us going there haha ^-^

anyways, so please please please, send me your messages for the guys! i'll write them out for you.

we have a group on fb, but there's a rule that there's no advertising in here,

so just pm or email me and i'll send you the link to the group if you want ok?

i know i sound desperate, but we really want to let every hottest to be able to send their message.

so it'd be great if you guys help us out ^-^

Archived