☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

wow. hold up. i haven't been in this thread for almost a few days && now boycotting vs not boycotting has taken over.

it was only a matter of time before this happened, but still i think everyone wants to boycott, but then they know its not fair to the other members. its a lose lose situation either way honestly, yay for the ones who want to bring back jay && yay for the ones who respect jay. it goes both ways. but either way its a lose lose situation.

anyways;

what was the first thing that drew me to 2pm?

hmm. i honestly don't remember. i think i was watching their idol army or something, i remember watching their missions on the street. i saw nickhun's first i think then i saw jay's. i can't really remember how i got into them. then i saw their hide and go seek thingy && i thought jay was so cute it in XD && taek also! so i guess i started rewatching all their stuff && learned their names pretty quick. i also saw them singing because of you. so yeah. i noticed woo from the start, i remember on their first or second episode of idol army where they had to play that khun khuns game or w/e && i remember thinkin woo was really good cause he never got a penalty!! lol

but my fav member is still woo, but i like everyone just as much, i just prefer woo XDDDDD

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

mmmm, I think it was that one day when I saw their performance of 'Again & Again' :D To be honest, I really disliked 2pm when they first debuted with '10 out of 10', lol. But after seeing Again & Again with their styles polished, I began to take interest in them.

But that's not really what made me love them. What I really started to like seeing is when they promoted 'I hate you'. And then I guess I slowly started to like 2pm, but not quite completely.

Then I watched their wild bunny episodes for curiosity, aaaand eventually I got used to them, haha. 2pm was definitely a group that took time for me to like them, but I'm glad to be their fan now.

What's really weird is that when this whole Jay controversy started to happen, I started liking 2pm even MORE o_o; I didn't even care who Jay was at the first place, but somehow his leave changed my mind completely about him AND the group. I didn't even expect me to care if he left or not, but I found my true like for them during this issue. Strange, isn't it? haha.

Anyways, I seriously hope all of the sudden, JYP releases Jay's teaser like bam! that would be a real treat, heehee. :D But seriously, am I the only one getting this good feeling about Jay coming back? Gah, I hope I'm right.

Guest entermuriel

so i wrote this after listening to the rest of the teasers [i only saw the Jun brothers' teasers last night]

this is how i feel right now.

"Hope is what makes my heart beat.

Seeing Hottest working so hard for the same goal

makes my heart more hopeful.

When I think things can't get better,

the hope in my heart makes me stronger.

Hoping to see the 7 members together again

with a genuine smile in their faces."

it's kinda rough around the edges... i just made it right now T.T

i don't even know why i did it... i just felt like i HAD to write it lol -sigh-

just found this:

maybe what i wrote answers your question Khun? kekeke

no, but seriously... in general, hope does make my heart beat :]

and uhmmm... YAY i reached 300 posts... and 98% of those posts were made only in this thread!

the only reason i signed up on soompi is to talk about 2PM ;]

Just wanted to repost this so people can keep that in mind. ^

I wish people do keep her words in mind somewhere because I want to see if what she said is going to turn out true.

Let's see if the album will have 9 songs; 4 old, 5 new.

Then I will really believe what she typed is true.

Because honestly, when I first read this, it gave me alot of hope.

I wish this hope won't be crushed "/

it really did bring me hope when i read her post, and now, it gives me EVEN MORE hope.

i'll keep my finger crossed so that what she said is true >.<

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1723...1029&ref=ts (Neo City Hottest Group Page) CLICK FOR MORE INFO.
please click on the quote and read my old post if you want to help out as well ^-^

Guest papiroflexia

This is a bit old, birthday messages for Jay dating back to April this year but I wanted to repost/share this since it is always heart-warming to read. It didn’t matter how much a goofball he was off screen, bullying and teasing his brothers, at the end of the day all the members looked up to him as their ‘hyung/leadja’ and was inspired by him. Here’s hoping he’ll be back. :)

“Time really flies… from trainees—Hotblood days—debut till 2PM now. All of us have known one another for 3-5 years. Still remember the first time we met you. You’re completely an American who doesn’t know how to speak in Korean. Even now, your Korean is not that good. I believe you can do your best, right? Leader Hyun. Some of the translated parts in Hangul are translated in English for you and international HOTTESTS to see.

TAEC: “Jay hyung! keke! I know you just don’t like us stop calling you “hyung.” Okay. Today I’ll call you hyung more. In the past you just hate Hangul but I know you’re trying your best now. Yes, I see you everyday but I just can’t express what I wanted to tell you. Heh heh that’s why I have decided to tell you here instead. Happy birthday Jay baby! A year older too! but I still love you! Stop acting cool and strong when you’re not at times. But I can feel your sadness, just that you just don’t share with any of us. Please stop it! Share with us! With me?”

KHUN: “Jay baby ~~~ lalala my baby~~hey stop acting strong! I’m glad to know you. Probably your English is better than your Korean lol that’s why I can understand you better. Let’s study Hangul, and I hope one day you can surpass me haha. Thanks for being such a great leader and helped us when we needed to. Please can we help each other? We love you!”

WOOYOUNG: “Hey hey hey yo! My birthday’s coming but I’m still younger than you (cheeky smiles) you’re sleeping on your bed now. I’m jealous… Why? I’m tired but I just want you to be happy and who don’t love our mighty Jay? I’m going to join with you soon. Thank you Taec for translating”

JUNHO: “I envy you. You’re so confident in your work. I’ve never seen you give up. Why are you so confident? Because of you, I’m getting stronger now. When I told you I’ve never slept on the bed before, without a word, you let me sleep in your big bed. You’re so kind and a great leader.I respect and love you hyung.”

JUNSU: “Hey man! I’m trying to improve my English. What can I say about you, hyung? Your talented, charismatic and so much more. I like to sing with you again soon. How’s your sleep now? Thumbs up, you’re great!”

CHANSUNG: “I like to play with hyung. No one wants to play with me but it’s really nice to play with you. You may sound angry sometimes but I know you are not serious. (laughs) Thanks hyung for so much. I love you hyunnie! May you dream us in your dreams now! Happy birthday

credits: http://floatingstars.wordpress.com/, 2PM’s fancafe for the birthday messages

(Lame, I went back a couple of pages to re-read this.) Chansung sounds like a freaking little kid! Aww!

Taec's message is really nice too. Jay doesn't like to bring sadness to 2PM, so Taec asked that he does so he won't be burdensome, how sweet was that?

sorry for cutting your post short.

i don't remember your first post, but i do remember you talking about their album--you said that they're going to release two versions of the album (the later version with jay in it) & that the title is Heartbeat Time, right? well, you are right about the album title, so i'm just curious how you knew that. if you really can't say, you don't have to. it's just that your post really gives me hope!

again & again, i believe that jay will come back, just not so soon (i want him to be with his family and friends during christmas).

After re-reading what you quoted, I went back to look for her post. And yeah, her post gave me hope too. Thanks for reminding me BTW.

I heard rumors that differnt from 2OD and it's credible and realiable.

I heard that after 2pm(6pm) upcoming full album(no jay's voice) release for 2 months (around early next year) JYP will bring jay back and release a repackage full album with jay's voice.

so this upcoming full album of 2pm has just 6 members but after 2 months from now on jay will be back. I reallyyyyyyyyyyy believe this info.

If you guys don't believe me I have another proof that my info is not wrong.>>> this new album of 2pm (6pm) will have 9 songs. 4 songs are old songs from theire old mini album and 5 songs are new songs (no jay's voice).and new title's album is heartbeat time.

let's wait and see that it's right or wrong.

PS. please no bashing me. I just want to share something I know and I do believe it's true.

sorry for my bad english.

Just wanted to repost this so people can keep that in mind. ^

I wish people do keep her words in mind somewhere because I want to see if what she said is going to turn out true.

Let's see if the album will have 9 songs; 4 old, 5 new.

Then I will really believe what she typed is true.

Because honestly, when I first read this, it gave me alot of hope.

I wish this hope won't be crushed "/

TO MODS AND PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN THAT THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT BOYCOTT VS. NO BOYCOTT

I think you guys are being unfair.

This thread is for 2PM, and unfortunately, the group is in a time of controversy right now with the boycott being a big issue surrounding these guys and their fans. Why are you censoring us from talking about it just because you don't care or you don't have an opinion or you're tired of reading about it? JUST SKIP THOSE POSTS THEN.

I understand that last time the thread got shut down because people were beginning to attack each other, but this time, the posts have all been thoughtful and non-judging. It's not as if we are STOPPING other people from posting information about 2PM. In fact, I find that those people who are discussing the issue often bring with them news translations. Just because those articles aren't filled with shiny pictures or hot videos doesn't mean that they're not news and information. There are some fans who are willing to find out the good and the bad news.

For people who say they're tired of listening to the boycott, first, I'm sorry you feel that way because it is in fact an issue that will affect the boys, but as I mentioned before you are free to skip those posts. And secondly just because it's a controversial issue doesn't mean we should avoid talking about it or discussing it. In fact, BECAUSE it's controversial, that's why we ARE talking about it.

Once again, I understand if the thread needs to be shut down due to disorderly behavior or rude attacks on each other, but that simply isn't what's happening now. And if Mods are going to shut down this thread just because people still talk about the boycott, I find that disappointing and a violation of our right to free speech and discussion. And if this post gets me banned, so be it.

As for the new teasers.. I like that the last singing line is Junsu's voice, but the visual of the teasers scare me :P

Aye, I have to agree with what you post. Plus, there isn't really much news to be posted. (Or not yet, at least.) If there wasn't a talk about the boycott, this thread is dead. I think it's better this time than the last, because we aren't bashing each other. It's actually a discussion here and it deals with 2PM, JYPE, JYP, & Hottests. It's something we should be able to discuss and talk about as fans. It's definitely not a minor problem. People who talk about the boycott vs. no boycott sometimes comes in with news/info, too.

Yeah, the teasers of the boys had them so pale and sick looking! O_O

honestly, it was khun. i heard all the hype about him and then hot blood was airing and he had so much airtime. it initially was him. then when 10 out of 10 came out, i was disappointed by his lackluster lines. i did like jay though because his rap was so good and he was flipping around and everything. i kind of stopped listening to them during only you. i remember watching the first episode of idol army and was thrown off my feet when jay had that pantyhose over his face. i expected a more idol reaction but he was totally fine with it and making everything laugh. at that moment, i just fell in love with him. i was watching anything and everything on 2pm after that. then i kind of lost interest again when i felt like it was only khun who was being promoted and the boys weren't given enough credit for their talents. then i went to the jyp tour '09, saw them perform live and fell for jay all over again. i started out liking 2pm for khun but ended up loving all of them but with extra love for jay. pretty obvious jay is my favorite.

Yeah, I had that moment as a 2PM fan too. I remember when I was still getting to know the band, Khun seemed like he was getting way way more recognition than the rest and that turned me off. But now I know it's not just Khun. He's just praised for being perfect all the time, but all focus isn't on him.

Guest kdrama_queen2

TO MODS AND PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN THAT THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT BOYCOTT VS. NO BOYCOTT

I think you guys are being unfair.

This thread is for 2PM, and unfortunately, the group is in a time of controversy right now with the boycott being a big issue surrounding these guys and their fans. Why are you censoring us from talking about it just because you don't care or you don't have an opinion or you're tired of reading about it? JUST SKIP THOSE POSTS THEN.

I understand that last time the thread got shut down because people were beginning to attack each other, but this time, the posts have all been thoughtful and non-judging. It's not as if we are STOPPING other people from posting information about 2PM. In fact, I find that those people who are discussing the issue often bring with them news translations. Just because those articles aren't filled with shiny pictures or hot videos doesn't mean that they're not news and information. There are some fans who are willing to find out the good and the bad news.

For people who say they're tired of listening to the boycott, first, I'm sorry you feel that way because it is in fact an issue that will affect the boys, but as I mentioned before you are free to skip those posts. And secondly just because it's a controversial issue doesn't mean we should avoid talking about it or discussing it. In fact, BECAUSE it's controversial, that's why we ARE talking about it.

Once again, I understand if the thread needs to be shut down due to disorderly behavior or rude attacks on each other, but that simply isn't what's happening now. And if Mods are going to shut down this thread just because people still talk about the boycott, I find that disappointing and a violation of our right to free speech and discussion. And if this post gets me banned, so be it.

thank you for this post. I wholeheartedly agree!

Like I also said in my previous post awhile back, this thread DID NOT get closed down because we were talking about the boycott! This thread got closed because people were BASHING EACH OTHER and ARTISTS (be it 2PM or other kpop idols). From the posts that I've read so far about the boycott, everyone has been very respectful and tagging them to be their OWN thoughts. No one is FORCING anyone to believe what they say or has there been any name calling. I'm pro-boycott, but I honestly LOVE reading about why people are against the boycott!. I WANT to know what the other 2PM fans are thinking!

And for those complaining that people come to this thread for NEWS, then why are people posting things about, "WHAT DREW YOU INTO 2PM?" <-- because that does NOT look like news to me, just opinion. So why aren't these types of posts being censored?? This is a 2PM FORUM not a 2PM NEWSPAPER. I don't understand why people need to be scared of being suspended by the mod if we are supposed to share our thoughts and opinions of the stuff related to 2PM- the BOYCOTT being one of them?!?

If you could care less about the boycott, fine! Just keep scrolling down and ignore those posts! You are not forced to read anything!

And as mikanpuriname mentioned, there are people out there (me being one of them) who go to korean websites and go looking for information to share with the other 2PM fans. I don't HAVE to translate these articles for anyone, but I WANT to because I feel that a language barrier shouldn't be the reason why someone can't be up to date on the latest developments with 2PM. It is quite unfortunate most things 2PM-related is pretty much labeled as a rumor due to the lack of official statements by JYPE, but I hope that 2PM fans (especially international ones) can put a little trust in KHottests because they ARE the ones that understand this situation best! (And there are plenty of Khottests AGAINST the boycott, so please don't think that I'm being biased here by saying this.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you hold off in purchasing the 2PM album for about two months and boycotting the products that 2PM endorses, it REALLY can make a difference! We need to make a statement to these big companies, who THOUGHT that they could sell their products by using 6PM, that Jay is of MARKETABLE VALUE, that us fans do NOT accept a 6PM, only 2PM. This dent in their sales will make these big companies realize this and they THEMSELVES will pressure JYPE to bring Jay back into 2PM for the sake of their own profits. This would then be a win-win situation for JYPE, because then they’d be getting the green light from their sponsors to bring Jay back AND be able to present a 2PM, not a 6PM, to HOTTESTs.

Just imagine the HUGE INCREASE in sales that these companies will see after Jay is promised his spot in 2PM! No CEO will able to ignore this and OTHER companies will want to have 2PM endorse their products as well! So for those who are against the boycott, please consider this fact!

Please, there is NOTHING TO LOSE by boycotting this album! You will still be able to purchase it once Jay returns! And in the worst case scenario where Jay DOESN’T come back, then you can buy it without any guilt because at least you tried! Please, I beg you guys, won’t you at least TRY the boycott? I feel that many fans are neutral because they want to support the other 6 members. Yes, I do too!

But imagine the happiness they’d feel when Jay (their leader and older brother) returns VS. the happiness from high album sales. Which would you choose to have happen if you were Chansung, Junho, Junsu, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, or Khun?? Do you think they'd choose MORE MONEY over getting their LEADER BACK?!??

Even them receiving the Mutizen Award would be a very bittersweet experience because Jay recorded the album with them, but he can’t be there to enjoy the win.

And for those people who think we are not "true fans" by boycotting the other six members... Obviously we all love every single 2PM.

What is easier? Throwing away ONE member? Or SIX?

Here are the screencaps of for this post:

091106 Khun sponsors UNICEF

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Hello, everyone.

You guys have been doing well, right?

Today I’ve brought some warm news to make you guys happy.

I have an acquaintance who works in UNICEF,

I suddenly received a text yesterday,

“Yoon-jung, that group you like, 2PM, that pretty boy, oh, Nich Khun…

Nich Khun called saying that he is going to sponsor UNICEF….

He’s a caring guy~ please tell your fanclub this warming news…”

That is why I asked the amount of sponsorship money, but s/he said that s/he can’t reveal the amount.. TT.TT

Sponsorship money…said it was a considerable amount..

Khun is a beautiful older brother ^ ^

These are just my thoughts, but

I think our idols, the 6 members, are hurting many more times than us Hottests.

That is why all the things we’ve done, the blood donations, collecting beans.. etc..

Khun saw these things (he probably did, right?) and that is why he became a sponsor, no?....:)

It is said the day he sponsored was yesterday… even during busy and hard times, seeing him think of such praiseworthy ideas,

Man….

For some reason I’m gaining hope…

It doesn’t seem like these kids are going to let go of Jaebum’s hand… really…

It’s been 60 days now… as time goes by, I’m gaining hope..

Everyone, it seems like it’s the start…

Like how we’ve done very, very well so far, let us tightly unite. ^^

Everyone,

I...I...I...

I LOVE YOU!

hehe

some of the comments left by kHottests:

- Khun is so beautiful! So beautiful! ^^

- Just like a prince!

- It’s not just his face that’s pretty~!

- Without a doubt- Perfect face! Perfect mind!

- Oh oh, did he encouraged after seeing us?

- Angel Khun!!!!

and since we're on the theme of lending a hand to those in need:

HOTTEST:

"What is this! Really! Dummy!

You’re too precious to touch! So disappointed, really!!

It can’t… it can’t scar TT.TT

I’m going to make it heal, just you watch!

It hurt a lot, right?

I’m sorry that I wasn’t with you at that time…"

Jaebum:

"Stop crying

I'm telling you, I got hurt because I did something wrong

If you keep doing this, I'm going to become a mummy, stop~

It’s okay, it was my mistake anyways

I’m even more sorry for disappointing you"

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); kdrama_queen2@soompi.com(TRANS)

Guest Cotton_Candy

Who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

I discovered 2pm last year in august and i came to find their 10 out of 10 video on an asian portal by accidently clicking on it

at that time i was really into Suju and Big Bang...shinee was debuting etc.

anyway...this song was sooooo catchy and playful compared to certain standards that dominated the korean music industry

THE first guy that draw my attention was NICHKHUN "woooow,what a good-looking and charming boy!?" he just blew me away :D the second one was Junsu with his charismatic eyes and facial expression and when i saw our cute ssanti wooyoung i was just like : "what a perverted jerk !?" haha

the others didn't really catch my attention

after that i often listened to their 10 out of 10 song...but that was it!!!

it took me a long time to actually rediscover them

10 months later i coincidentally found the "2PM Practicing the 'I Hate You' Performance" on the same asian portal

and i started to collect more information bout them...

i found their IDOL SHOW...and from that moment on my LOVE for 2pm grew incrementally,though i didn't like their songs (don't know why...) for me there has never been such an attractive,talented and DORKY boyband like 2pm

JAY's charming side just made my heart melt,he is and will always me my no.1

Haven't been here in a while :mellow:

Loved the teasers released yesterday. Really amazing...I can't wait to see their new concept.

Who drew you guys into 2PM first? After that, who did you start noticing? And Why?

The second I saw Chansung in Hot Blood, I was done. I have to say my top 3 is Junbros &

Chansung. I love my underrated boys <3

mikanpuriname, agree!

(srly, I was a bit frightened to post a comment on the boycott now xD)

so i wrote this after listening to the rest of the teasers [i only saw the Jun brothers' teasers last night]

this is how i feel right now.

"Hope is what makes my heart beat.

Seeing Hottest working so hard for the same goal

makes my heart more hopeful.

When I think things can't get better,

the hope in my heart makes me stronger.

Hoping to see the 7 members together again

with a genuine smile in their faces."

I love =), this is how I feel ^^

(And there are plenty of Khottests AGAINST the boycott, so please don't think that I'm being biased here by saying this.)

That's right???

Do you think that the majority is for the boycott?

I'm worried.... I thought even if the I-Hottests were against, the K-Hottests would show themselves more unit...

Junho & Jaebeom.

Junho because he has a lot of charms... when he dosn't know you are watching up x) I like his smile, his true & honest personality.

Then Jaebeom a few time after, I LOVE his whole personality. Both in Idol Army <33

Then Wooyoung, but honestly I don't remember anymore exactly why ^^"

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

regardless if you boycott Jay will not come back so soon . just stating the truth

however im not questioning this boycott, cos i know we all have different opionons .

anyway yay teasers! will be back later to watch

i love taec even more now =D

made a wallpaper cuz i felt like it. first post so if i break some kind of rule please let me know!

http://www.daysliketoday.com/hosting/wallpaper.jpg

My new wallpaper<3. You're awesome. ^.^

Anyways, what was the first thing that drew me to 2pm?

To be honest, it's their song "Again and Again." I was very infatuated with Taecyeon's rap in their performances. Then, I saw Nichkhun on Star King. That's what drew me closer to 2PM. Eventually, I just bookmarked EVERY single appearance they made. Then I was on Allkpop and saw an article about 2PM in Wild Bunny. I watched that and that totally made my day. The first episode was full of laughter and comedy. PURE comedy. I loved that. The best thing about it was Jay made me laugh the most.

Guest kdrama_queen2

mikanpuriname, agree!

(srly, I was a bit frightened to post a comment on the boycott now xD)

That's right???

Do you think that the majority is for the boycott?

Hi! and do not be scared to post your thoughts on the boycott!! Whether it be FOR or AGAINST. We all are respectful 2PM fans! :)

And I'm not sure if you go on daum or other k-sites, but the fact is, the majority of kHottests are PRO-boycott. However, I just wanted to share that there ARE fans against the boycott as well!

But this should not determine whether you yourself are against or for the boycott.

All I want to do is point out the fact that Khottests are most "in the loop" of what's going on with 2PM. Yes- this includes the false rumors as well, but at least they are informed of everything, while international fans can only read whatever is translated into English.

EDIT:

New Banner outside JYP building

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS! THANKS.

"The one who got tired of waiting is Park Jin Young ONLY YOU!"

Some responses by kHottests:

- Wow~ amazing….

- The weather is not even good. You guys worked hard.

- So touching…

- Good job!!! Hehehehe. Hottests are amazing!!

- The only thing we got tired of waiting for is you JYP! Us Hottests will never get tired.

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); kdrama_queen2@soompi.com (TRANS)

because I love sharing these cartoons with you guys~

Junho: "A person who is REALLY tall and dark,

And has A LOT of teeth."

Wooyoung: "A person who is REALLY small,

And for some reason looks like he’s from Seattle,

And his face is really white, but his body’s like this."

Banner: We’re searching for people <who seem like people>

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); kdrama_queen2@soompi.com (TRANS)

i remember viviean's post and it has given me more hope. i really am hoping it will come true b/c so far the album title seems to be coming true, now the flame of hope is increasing. I believe that Jay will be back sometime next year but as for now I hope Jay bunny has a wonderful time celebrating the holidays with his family and friends. I also hope the remaining members will have a wonderful time with the holidays and hopefully they'll stay strong and healthy since the h1n1 sickness is going around.

Guest whatever0024

The first time I heard about 2PM was around spring of 2009 when I was looking for some Korean music to download for my ipod. I was reading a thread in soompi and quite a few people said "Again and Again" was currently in their ipod rotation. Afterwards, I youtubed them. It wasn't until just September 2009 (after Jaebeom left the group) when a friend and I were discussing Korean music that I became really interested in them. She said she really enjoyed Boys Generations' version of "Gee." Good ol' trusty youtube. I looked up the video and immediately noticed how good-looking Taekyeon was. He was the first person I noticed in 2PM. Then because of him, he piqued my curiosity and I then began to search for as much information and videos as I can about him and the group. When I found out that he, Jae, and Nichkun grew up/spent a great part of their lives in the US, I liked them even more. Eventually after watching the first episode of Wild Bunny, Wooyoung became my favorite. He's just full of personality. He's such a character. I may be biased, but I think he's the best singer and dancer in the group. I also like how all the members aren't afraid to show their true personalities. And, this is refreshing to see. They're great guys you would want to hang out with.

The teaser, news song and their new concept are amazing...great like always...thanks to them for keeping with us...and i hope that someday we can have 2PM like we knew it with 7 members is my pray...but if it doesn´t come true i´m a big girl and i will going on with 2PM no matter what...Give me your best effort 2PM and i´ll give you my heart again and again...2PM FIGHTING!!!!

"I'm a big big girl in a big big world...It's not a big big thing if you leave me...but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much ...Miss you much... "...I wanna see the boys all together like before i´m missing so much to leader is true but i missing too see the boys again...I´m waiting for the comeback day...I have hope for a great future and I´m sure that better things are coming just if the rest let them show you...

Guest smilesunwoo_

I've heard of them when they debuted with 10점만점에10점, but I started liking 2PM more when they came out with Again&Again :) But who drew me in to like them more? It was first Jaebum, but then I started noticing Wooyoung :) He was a little crazy, but that's what I liked about him.

Guest kiwistar

As cheesy as it sounds, Taec's mention of 7 MEMBERS is like a ray of sunlight after a month of dark stormy turmoil. A lot of us were so worried that the group would ignore the Jay situation (the elephant in the room!) and resume activities as 6 members as if nothing happened. What Taec said was so touching...<3

I love their 2 songs so far. They're definitely different from their previous singles, but they really are fantastic. I can't wait for more from them. And I will always hope, and will NEVER get tired of waiting for the one and only Park Jaebum!

On Junsu's surgery, I honestly love him too much already to care - they weren't exactly the "pretty boy" group anyways, and I fell more for their performances and personality than physical appearances. As long as they are happy and healthy, I'm okay :]

Archived