☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest TOPforever

from insider2pm. do whatever you want with it. please spread it, actually. you can choose to believe this or not. heres

the link i got it from:

clickk

We have been able to reach our source. By now we’ve all read the many fan accounts from the conference and it’s obvious that the atmosphere was negative to say the least. The news we’re about to give to you is shocking and regrettable. The Hottests deserve everything from beginning to end, and have always deserved the whole truth.

It’s true that the boys’ manager had a meeting with them in their dorm beforehand to tell them how to behave at the conference. They wanted to calm the fans and also reinforce the “facts” provided in their statement. When the time came around for the actual conference, things changed. We had no intentions of misleading our readers. We ourselves, really did think that it would be scripted.

What the members said during the conference was all their own thoughts. Our source told us that all the emotions were true, but Junho faked the crying. There are still parts from the conference that were scripted. Khun never called/messaged Jay. We all know that many things in the statement were false. The members, of course, said they were true.

That being said, most of the things said by the six were from their own mouths.

They’ve turned against Jay.

We’ve kept quiet about which members support Jay and which ones don’t. We did this because no matter what, we still believed in seven. We didn’t want to see fans fighting or bashing because of the other members and we didn’t want to give the other members trouble. We also believed that they still loved Jay. As long as they still loved Jay, Hottests and 6PM were still the same, and therefore we needed to protect them. That’s why when everybody started bashing 6PM, we defended them.

After recent events, we’ve come together and decided.

We’re through protecting a group that failed to protect its own leader. We owe the truth to the Hottests. We owe it to Jay. Feel free to spread this.

Just like we’ve said before with everything we post, it’s your choice to believe it or not.

At first when the controversy exploded, Junsu and Junho were angry at Jay because of what he said. Junho yelled at Jay and Junsu ignored Jay when he tried to explain. They didn’t understand fully so they were confused and frustrated, like all the angry Koreans. As far as we know, Junho was still angry at Jay when Jay left for the airport. Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and Chansung cried and Taecyeon and Nichkhun tried their best to bring Jay back. As time passed, all six members wanted desperately to bring Jay back. More months passed. We got the news that members were starting to turn their backs on Jay. The biggest shock to us was Taecyeon, since he was the one who advocated the boycott the most in the beginning. At this point, Taecyeon, Junsu, and Junho were against Jay coming back and were also against the boycott. Taecyeon and Junho wanted more fame and popularity, while Junsu wanted the position of Leader. Nichkhun was in the middle. He supported Jay but also learned from his family that he should be grateful to JYPE for giving him opportunities. Wooyoung and Chansung were on Jay’s side, but Wooyoung soon moved to the middle too. Up until the few days before the conference, there were still three members waiting for Jay. The remaining members who decided that they don’t need Jay decided to tell Chansung and Wooyoung lies about Jay to bring them to JYPE’s side while Nichkhun was in the Philippines filming Danbi. Now they have both turned against Jay.

Nichkhun is the only member who is still waiting for Jay, but even he is not completely against JYPE.

We will not answer questions about this.

It’s true that the boys went to karaoke and got drunk after the conference. They had dinner before as well. Our source told us that they celebrated because they’re relieved to have Jay gone.

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT:

We want to reiterate that plans CAN CHANGE.

We said before that a video of Jay might be released. It has been filmed and they planned to show it at the conference, but didn’t. They’re planning on bringing Jay back to Korea. They will make him say to fans that he doesn’t deserve to come back. He will ask the fans to support the six members. This will serve as his final apology and farewell. This was originally planned to happen on February 14th, but it has been changed to the 28th.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS UNCONFIRMED. Our source just wanted us to warn you of what’s possible. It’s urgent that you SPREAD THIS.

MAKE SURE PEOPLE KNOW JYPE IS GOING TO MAKE JAY LIE.

Another side note, if the situation gets worse (I really don’t know how it can get much worse than it already is), it’s likely that 2PM will disband.

It’s your choice whether you want to support them or not. Right now… I don’t think anyone does. To us, it’s not worth supporting a group like this.

Our source left a message:

“Today’s 2PM is not the old 2PM anymore.”

Our writers have been by 2PM’s side from the start. We’ve done what we could and we’re grateful for our source, our affiliates, and our readers. We’ve confirmed with our source that even after all this chaos, Jay still wants to come back. We will update soon about what we can do to help Jay.

Writers will also update with their respective rants.

Our next official update might be our goodbye.

Thank you.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peruviangirl

Sigh I'm so confused after hearing Taec and Nickhun talk themselves from the conference mp3.....If you want to listen here it is 2:00:00, 2:22:00, 3:27:00....Taec is so straight forward....I got to say taec clarifying the rumors of junho making a 7 with his hand kind of hurt....apparently it "was just a rumor [we] guys created." Ah how I wish I could understand korean to pick up their tones cause I was able to pick them up in english.....so now im confused. I don't want to blame anyone anymore, but only JYP! for doing this to Jay and make the 6 members change due to the circumstances...Just my opinion, since I'm so confused I just be a watcher for now.....One thing is for sure, as other members have written, 2pm is not the same anymore...

Where's Boom when you need him?

He needs to pull the boys together again.

In the Army setting the North Koreans straight.

Honestly Boom brought out the best of 2PM variety.

I'M BIG FAN OF 2PM EVEN IF LEFT ONLY ONE IN 2PM ITS STILL MY FAV GROUP

KNOW JAY LEFT BUT WE STILL HAVE THEY OTHER SO LITE S BE BEST FANS FOR THEM

IN THIS YEAR WITHOUT JAY THEY MADE BIG HUGE PROFORMAS

2PM FTW 6 OR 1 U STILL UNDER NAME OF 2PM <3 <3 <3

PLZ I DONT WANNA LOSE ALL OF THEM

Guest mirandy

NOTHING GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL THEM "H8TERZ" or ANTI

They were probably more devoted fans than you who JUST NOW Bought their CD. They probably had the whole collection and bought their digital singles.

They just feel Hurt and Betrayed by what the Other 6 Said and are in State of Shock.

Yes, Jay isn't all of 2PM. There's still the other 6.

Well, ARE YOU ALL OF YOUR FAMILY? If someone kicked you out of the Family for a Wrongful Reason, and then your whole Family got Together and Talked Smack To All Your Closest Friends, Will Life Just Resume as Normal???? Still Support them because There's more of them than You, Right?? AND Anyone that Supports You and Are Against What Your Family did Cuz It's Wrong Are H8terz??

*Jay isn't my favorite member but I still have to stand up for what's Right.

THANK YOU SFM. I have been annoyed at people coming here to accuse us of being haters and antis. If 6PM has the right to be disappointed and angry, WHY CAN'T US FANS BE DISAPPOINTED AT 6PM's WORDS?

Everyone is hurt here, not only 6PM but also us fans. Why can't you people understand? Why do you keep riding your high horse and telling us to shut up? We devoted hours and hours listening to 2PM's music, buying their merchandise, watching their TV shows, can we not show disappointment in what they do? Jay is no saint, and 6PM is no saint either. Just like you believe Jay could make a big mistake, I believe that Jay did no mistake and 6PM backstabbed him. Who are you to claim that you are right and we are wrong?

I'm not over yet with this fandom until I get the closure. I hope KHottests work hard to find the real reason Jaebeom quit.

NEW INFORMATION ABOUT JAEBEOM'S ACTIVITIE

Thank you all for subscribing or befriending me on youtube! I'll try and make time soon to skim through all of your questions, so I can answer them with genuine consideration! If you were wondering, I plan to release a solo album in June 2010 'CHA CHA MALONE - TWENTY TEN' as an unsigned artist and Jay will be featured on the album with his new and improved voice! He can sing even better now!

So be on the lookout for some fresh new music!!! I love telling stories of experiences in my life, through songs and usually choose not to sing about the pointless things. If you enjoy music that references real life situations, please support the album when it comes out :D You won't be sorry! --CHACHA

May be taken out with full credits.

CREDITS: TELLZONE(SOURCE), 2oneday

I THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD AGREE TO DISAGREE NOW INSTEAD OF BASHING EACH OTHER.

Guest koreanNgel

goodbye 2pm

i feel disgusted that i went crazy for this group...

i knew that chan sung junho and taec was a biotch from the beginning..

but woo young nd junsoo too?? wow..

brotherhood my butt..

Guest belle_d_badgurl

it there anyone in here from malaysia? i just want to ask, where i can buy 2pm, 1:59pm album? coz i already search it in many record store and even popular bookstore, what i can found only the old one. i need to bought this album. b4 this i just download their song, now i want the full album. just in case if 2pm will disband after this, at least i have my own copy to be keep as memory..

Guest LuminousLight

I'M BIG FAN OF 2PM EVEN IF LEFT ONLY ONE IN 2PM ITS STILL MY FAV GROUP

KNOW JAY LEFT BUT WE STILL HAVE THEY OTHER SO LITE S BE BEST FANS FOR THEM

IN THIS YEAR WITHOUT JAY THEY MADE BIG HUGE PROFORMAS

2PM FTW 6 OR 1 U STILL UNDER NAME OF 2PM <3 <3 <3

PLZ I DONT WANNA LOSE ALL OF THEM

alright, think of it like this then. can you really support a group that back stabs their own brother? kicks him out of the country for slang that's used in everyday teen culture? 6 months ago it was jaebeom who got kicked out. in another 6 months, another controversy could happen, and YOUR favorite member could be gone with no one to support him. people like you don't understand how much brotherhood means. it's nice to know how idiotic people can be.

personally, i don't believe 2pm can last another year and half like this. they make be beastly idols now, but they're humans. they will age, then who's the ones with the great bodies? they don't have great singing abilities nor are any of them great rappers or dancers. one of the greatests groups lasted at least 10 years because of their BROTHERHOOD.

the 2pm I KNOW was never like this. they were humble. they were kind. they had friendship. i can't / refuse to believe in boys who get drunk and happy after a conference where they basically kicked out their own member for greed. the 2pm today is not the 2pm 6 months ago. one day, if they're still together (highly doubt it) & they wake up and realize their mistake, i hope they drown in misery and guilt.

in time i may be able to forgive wooyoung, chansung or khun, but the other members i don't think i'll ever forgive. i can't support a group like this. sorry 1:59, you won't be getting my money. maybe try the next idiotic fangirl, i'm sure she won't mind your greedy ways.

I'm pretty much a silent reader around here....

After reading the press conference and the insider 2PM thingy practually made me upset and pissed of...

I was thinking of giving up...thinking "who are these guys?"

But then something just popped into my head

What if this is all a scheme to make us fans think "That 2pm is really mean, they turn there backs on Jay"

Or like "I prefer jay in Seattle were hes safer...blah blah blah" making us doubt their brotherhood...

So Jay cant come back >.< if thats their plan , its kinda working -.-

O.o hope my post made some sense xD

Well after all of these stuff...i'm still gonna keep the faith <3

And it breaks my heart when i see fans fighting with eachother.... not everyone thinks the same

Some of us has diffrent way of expressing our Pain , Love and how dissapointed one is

Keeping it in isn't good for the health >.< its good to express it...but not to harsh xD

Well time go and write some poems...

Sleep Tight Everyone ^.^ {srry for any misspellings}

Love & Respect <3

Question...

What Good Reason Would You Guys Tell Someone Not To Leave This Fandom?

To Stop Them...etc

^

I honestly advise you to download illegally.SORRY!i'M FAR PISSED to think of buying and suppporting the company financially.

Hopefully their market drop drops to 0%.They said they 're going to succeed without jay anyway.

Not like I have anything against it.but i know if something like tha thappened to any of the 6,jay would have been a graet leader and fought for them till the end.

I will never look ,see or hear them the same way.

Actually,I think we need abreak from this fandom.It might be permanent for me.

Guest linaaax3

Where's Boom when you need him?

He needs to pull the boys together again.

I agree, and i think he brought out the best them. This was a group i really loved, during Hot Blood, Wild Bunny & Idol Army days. I'm sorry but now, its just a joke. At first i thought everything was blamed on JYP(E), but now i can see its the boys too. Poor Jay. I hope he's okay. After all this, i think the only loyal people are Jay cause he didn't do anything and Nichkhun, based on Insider2PM.

Guest haadygalpop

alright, think of it like this then. can you really support a group that back stabs their own brother? kicks him out of the country for slang that's used in everyday teen culture? 6 months ago it was jaebeom who got kicked out. in another 6 months, another controversy could happen, and YOUR favorite member could be gone with no one to support him. people like you don't understand how much brotherhood means. it's nice to know how idiotic people can be.........

...maybe try the next idiotic fangirl, i'm sure she won't mind your greedy ways.

way to beat someone up because their opinion differs from yours. its cheap and dirty and sad and really you should be ashamed. if she wants to support them then so what? it wont kill you and honestly chances are if her mind isnt changed yet it wont be by your bias. just let it go.

Question...

What Good Reason Would You Guys Tell Someone Not To Leave This Fandom?

To Stop Them...etc

i wouldnt say anything. its no ones place to try to force an action on another person. if someone wants to go...they can go...but dont fuel hatred on others. if they want to stay...stay but dont bash the people who choose to leave.

personal choice is personal choice and i have no desire to make anyone choose a side unlike some people ive seen.

Guest teamints

Can someone tell me a tl;dr version of what happened? I've been sick for the last few days, and still am. I just signed online today and totally am confused.

It makes me sad that so many people seem to be leaving from the fandom and hating the boys suddenly. I just want to know what happened. I tried looking at news sites and backtracking through this thread, but all of the pieces aren't really fitting together or making much sense to me.

Can someone just give me a general idea of what happened? Either on here or through PM, whatever.

Guest badtzmarujung

Time will Tell

I don't know what happen inside

I'm confuse and sad

I want Jay back

If insider 2PM said like that about contract etc.

I don't know why JYPE don't bring him he back

If Jay come back , 2PM is more popularity and make more money.

This is the best thing that every firms in the world want.

But they choose to leave Jay and get more antis and bashing from fan. Why?

Maybe the 6 of them will be cut from the variety shows.

Jay can sue the JYPE for the bad issue to discredit him.

and I'm sure there are many fans will support him to do that. (Money and Lawyer)

Taecyeon and Wooyoung will not be hosting Inkigayo this Sunday

credit:allkpop

by GhostWriter on February 27, 2010 @ 11:13 AM (EST) · 320 comments

135Share

After what seemed to be a calamitous weekend following the shock announcement of Jaebeom’s contract termination, you could have seen it coming.

Just like what happened last year following Jaebeom’s MySpace controversy, it was revealed that 2PM’s Taecyeon and Wooyoung will once again be relieved of their hosting duties on Inkigayo for the February 28th episode.

JYPE announced this through their website, in a short statement saying that they will not be fulfiling their MC duties this Sunday. Who could blame them, considering what has happened in the last 48 hours? For the time being, it’s only been confirmed that they will be missing for this Sunday.

There’s no announcement from the Inkigayo production team and at this moment, we can only assume that f(x)’s Sulli will be hosting the show alone.

Guest whatever0024

I’d just like to say: excuse my language here. (:

How DARE you people call yourself a 2PM fan?

2PM is not just 1 person.

2PM is NOT just Park Jaebeom.

I can’t believe some of you stupid people out there.

How can you call yourself a 2PM fan when you say things like: “Without Jay there is no 2PM.”

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Don’t call yourself a 2PM fan when you’re saying such demeaning things.

How DARE you call yourself a hottest when you say that you will not support 2PM anymore if Jaebeom isn’t there.

Shut the hell up. You’re not a Hottest. You’re not a 2PM fan.

You want to know what you are?

Do you?

I can tell you; you’re not a 2PM fan. You’re not a hottest.

You’re a Jaebeom fan.

Also, to those "FANS/HOTTESTS" that are turning into "ANTIs" you were never a fan to begin with, abandoning all SIX of them, for ONE of them. Why can't you support Jay with his AOM crew? And support 2PM at the same time? Jay's happy now, he's going to be possibly joining America's best dance crew.

And also, to those "Khottests/hottests/fans" coming out of the closet and revealing things about the 2PM members NOW.

You guys are HUGE richard simmons HYPOCRITES.

You say that Jaebum was a victim to the netizens, but now look at what you're doing, you guys are doing the same thing, but to the rest of 2PM.

You guys are bringing the rest of 2PM down just like the netizens brought Jay down. They posted rumors/pics/fanaccounts about Jay. And then because of that he had to leave, at this rate there will be no more 2PM.

How can you say such hurtful things when the other 6 members need encouragement right now the most? Because of Jay they've gone through so much mini cooper, because of Jay they have so much drama, don't you think you guys are making them hate Jay? You're acting out because of Jay! They were brothers, Jay almost cost not just himself, but SIX other men their career, which they've worked so hard for years to finally obtain. Of course they're not happy about Jay. And plus it's they're personal life with Jay why do you guys have to bring them down and say they betrayed Jay? In my eyes, I think Jay might have done something to them first.

You think this makes you sad? You say this breaks your heart?

Shut the hell up, you have no right to say that.

What relation do you have with Jaebeom?

Answer me.

Are you his mother? His friend? His sister? His brother? His cousin?

You have no relation at all with him.

But you act like you’re his best friend.

Reality check: you’re not.

And you say that it makes you cry?

Wow, wake up.

You have no relation with him. You’ve never met him or spoke with him.

How much do you think the other 6 members have cried?

A hell lot more than you have.

They’ve gone through everything together. They are friends, they’ve talked to eachother, lived with eachother, and became famous together. They actually have a relationship with Jaebeom. And what have you gone through with Jaebeom?

Nothing.

And to those certain people telling JYPE to disband 2PM because without Jaebeom there is no 2PM: F*** YOU.

You’re a horrible fan. Instead of supporting 2PM right now. You demand them to be disbanded?

Why? Because of ONE freaking person?

Because of one person you’re ruining the hardwork and dreams of SIX other people?

You think that if you try the: “if I dont get what I want I don’t want anything at all.” thing will work?

At this rate, you will literally get nothing at all.

At this rate, the members will never be able to overcome the dark shadow of their past to move forward.

At this rate, Jin Young Park will be tired with all the drama and stress from 2PM he will just give up and possibly disband them.

Will you be f***ing happy then?

Maybe the members can’t take it anymore and quit. What if they all went their seperate ways and joined other groups or went solo?

Happy?

And for you people STILL blaming JYP/JYPE: without him and his company there would be no 2PM.

There would be no Jaebeom for you to want back.

He gave them an opportunity.

They took it.

Jaebeom’s contract is VOID. Do you know what that means?

He doesn’t have to listen to JYP anymore.

He could easily go on the Internet and post about why he doesn’t want to come back right now.

He could have posted something on his AOM crew's facebook about what happened.

Why doesnt he?

I want to explain this real simply for you “hottests/fans”:

If you didn’t want to come back to a country and people are demanding an explanation. Don’t you think no matter what you say people will be offended?

Hello! The fact you don’t want to come back to work in their country offends them already, your explanation will just richard simmons them off. Even if you don’t mean to be offensive, netizens/people will find something to be offended about.

If I was quitting something important to a whole country, I would not like to explain myself. I would just like to be left alone.

If you were in his shoes I doubt you would want to speak up either.

You would be too embarassed/ashamed to speak up.

How would you feel living and working in a nation where everyone knows that you said you hated them and thought they were gay?

How would you like to get up and explain yourself infront of a whole nation like that?

Exactly.

So please do 2PM a favor and face reality, it was hard for them. But they have already faced reality.

Now it’s your turn.

Please stop dwelling on the past.

Look to the future and be happy and PLEASE support 2PM. If there is even going to be a 2PM left..

Because from now on, it will be just heartaches and headaches for them.

It will be harder then before.

So please help them get through it all with your love and support.

Thank you.

I have only read the last 10 pages, but this is one of the most sensible posts so far. I agree on every point. 2PM isn't about just one member, it's about the entire group. There are six other members who need our support. They're also going through a difficult situation from the fans and from South Korea. As fans, we should be supporting them in this time of need more so than ever. It's rather unfortunate that Jay's contract is terminated, but all seven members are still friends and brothers. We don't know what Jay did to have JYPE terminate his contract. I, for one, would like to know the details, but I understand that they don't want to release them. It would bring great sadness to all the fans here in the US if because of this controversy that they back out of the Korean Music Festival in LA. Although there are some fans who are hating them right now, there is still a large population who will continually support them through thick or thin.

Guest jserenity

alright, think of it like this then. can you really support a group that back stabs their own brother? kicks him out of the country for slang that's used in everyday teen culture? 6 months ago it was jaebeom who got kicked out. in another 6 months, another controversy could happen, and YOUR favorite member could be gone with no one to support him. people like you don't understand how much brotherhood means. it's nice to know how idiotic people can be.

just to be clear, they didnt kick jay out of the country because of the myspace controversy.

im quite sure something big did happen, what else could have changed the six boys? we're they really greedy all this time? when jay left it was obvious taec got more popularity - is he really driven by fame? I don't think its just that, jay most probably did do something big, but hopefully all in good time they realise each others mistakes and forgive him.

he most porbably wouldn't ever come back to 2pm, but their friendship should be relivened.

2PM has changed, and i'm worried its not for the better.

personally, i don't believe 2pm can last another year and half like this. they make be beastly idols now, but they're humans. they will age, then who's the ones with the great bodies? they don't have great singing abilities nor are any of them great rappers or dancers. one of the greatests groups lasted at least 10 years because of their BROTHERHOOD.

the 2pm I KNOW was never like this. they were humble. they were kind. they had friendship. i can't / refuse to believe in boys who get drunk and happy after a conference where they basically kicked out their own member for greed. the 2pm today is not the 2pm 6 months ago. one day, if they're still together (highly doubt it) & they wake up and realize their mistake, i hope they drown in misery and guilt.

in time i may be able to forgive wooyoung, chansung or khun, but the other members i don't think i'll ever forgive. i can't support a group like this. sorry 1:59, you won't be getting my money. maybe try the next idiotic fangirl, i'm sure she won't mind your greedy ways.

INTEL NOW WE DONT KNOW WHAT JAY HAD DONE TO THEM TO MADE THEM TALK LIKE THIS

IWIIL NOT HATE INTEL I SEE OR HEAR WHAT THE REASON !!! AND DONT FORGET ITS 1 VS 6 ITS CANT BE ALL THE 6 ARE WRONG AND THE 1 IS RIGHT

I SEE YOU ARE FAN OF JAY BUT I'M FAN OF 2PM AND THERE IS A DIFFERENCE POINTS VIEWS

Guest aqua212

When they ask 6 members to answer ' How do you think about Jay '

Chansung tried to say that he still miss Jay and he said that if he miss him it's okay to say it. But he's stutter since THOSE HOTTEST were trying to laught at him oppressively and sarcastically.

Thank you for reveal that they act very rude to the boys

Guest rawritzcynthia

Honestly I only became a hottest starting......the second reign of the Jay Park scandal (the full resignation) because I didn't know much about them. I was only exposed to 2oneday through 2AM in we got married........I watched idol army and i can see they are really strongly bound together, I watched all of the Tired of Waiting performances and stuff. I support 2PM because the 6 that are currently there need the support they need. They are human, Jay should be allowed to make mistakes and be accepted by society. If it is really soemthing so morally wrong then we should just accept it and move on. There is nothing we can do about it except allow Jay to move on and 2PM to continue to thrive. its true that 2pm wouldn't be what they are today without jay but who knows what they could be? you all say that you aren't going to be a fan anymore because of this scandal, does that mean you were never truely a fan? if you are then theres no need to renounce your fandomship, it doesnt help anyone. this isnt a 2pm bashing thread, this is a 2pm FAN thread. please respect 2pm for their decisions!!

if its something so morally wrong that they cannot allow it on their lips then it is better left in the past. please let go of it and do not dig into jay's life to find out what he did wrong.

Archived