☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

If you are going to insult the rest of the boys, better get out of this thread.

If you aren't a 2PM fan anymore and your sole purpose is to bash the other members,

get out of here.Read forums rules, I didn't come up with them.

What a one sided fandom. So Jaebum is an angel and everybody else are liars. We don't know what happened and since everything came from the member's mouths I will believe them. Truth is not only what fits your beliefs.

Also, read the translations provided by ALLKPOP. It is complete (as it contains everything from the korean transcript) and it has no hint of bias in the translation. Pretty sure, the translations are off in the 2oneday one, as I have noticed a lot of bias in the way it was translated. From "attacker" to "wrongdoer" there is a big difference. Finding the right word to translate is a challenge and I believe Allkpop did a better job conveying the message with the members' intents. Plus 2oneday tranlations left out many important facts. Just saying....

Before I go, I will still support 2PM. They deserve it.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shawty_says

I read this at daum and this made me the most pissed off...

TRANS: taek, junho, kwon, and jay went to go eat at some korean restaurant. jay wasn't eating because he doesnt like/ wasn't used to korean food. junho and taek said "just eat. you're korean why can't you eat it?". so jay ate and threw up. they kept saying things like that so jay ate again and threw up. kwon felt bad and went to go buy him a hamburger. so then the other 2 said "why did you buy that for him? you should of let him just starve."

Whoever posted this is trying to make everyone seem like they're out to bully Jay, but seriously, can he/she be any more ridiculous? Don't make it seem like Jay has no backbone and can't stand up for himself. And not used to Korean food? He's Korean for pete's sake. Even if he grew up in the states I'm sure his mom still makes him Korean food. This rumor isn't only trying to make Taec and Junho seem pathetic, but it's making Jay seem like that as well.

Stop posting rumors people. It's only adding fuel to the fire.

Read the translation by allkpop. I can't believe I'm saying this, but their article is the most unbiased one so far (oh the irony).

EDIT

v Really? Then I guess I can understand that Jay wouldn't be used to Korean food. But I'm still thinking the whole forcing him to eat until he threw up is just another rumor to make Jay seem like a weak little victim while the rest are out to get him.

Guest rockierockpen

Whoever posted this is trying to make everyone seem like they're out to bully Jay, but seriously, can he/she be any more ridiculous? Don't make it seem like Jay has no backbone and can't stand up for himself. And not used to Korean food? He's Korean for pete's sake. Even if he grew up in the states I'm sure his mom still makes him Korean food. This rumor isn't only making Taec and Kwon seem pathetic, but it's making Jay seem like that as well.

I'm Korean and my mom rarely makes Korean food even though she was born and raised in Korea and moved to the United States when she was 29. She makes Korean food about once a week. Hence, I can eat Korean, but I would prefer not to. And, I've been to Korea and had the Korean food there. It's def. not the same kind of Korean food they serve here in the States. I'm not surprised why Jay threw up or continued to eat.

And, I don't think Jay seems pathetic. He was trying NOT to be by eating the food. And, I dont think they're out to bully Jay, more like behind the scene, behind the laughter. I'm sure Jay has done worse things to the boys before, which probably explains why they "hated him."

The ONLY thing I can think of, was that he "assaulted/raped" one of the members or another trainee/employee. Preggo doesn't seem that big of a problem since it has already been about a year [the girl would have revealed it a long time ago], neither does drugs [cant figure out a place where jay would get them due to his busy schedule/lack of korean].

Guest gigamasterhammer84

funny how so many are so quick to believe a bunch of accounts from the very people who's only interest is to destroy 2PM because they didnt get what they wanted. how damn cheap of you all.

how about picking up an actual accurate translation? there is audio you know. easier than relying on bullmini cooper people posted in their blogs hoping to make the situation worse.

yes i do still want to follow them. yes it is only about 2pm.

you dont have to be a fan. bye. you wouldnt believe the truth anyway no matter what it is because it isnt what you want to hear.

thank you so much... Finally someone who gets it Too. I was and i will Be a 2PM Fan

Guest dollychelle

I'm Korean and my mom rarely makes Korean food even though she was born and raised in Korea and moved to the United States when she was 29. She makes Korean food about once a week. Hence, I can eat Korean, but I would prefer not to. And, I've been to Korea and had the Korean food there. It's def. not the same kind of Korean food they serve here in the States. I'm not surprised why Jay threw up or continued to eat.

And, I don't think Jay seems pathetic. He was trying NOT to be by eating the food. And, I dont think they're out to bully Jay, more like behind the scene, behind the laughter. I'm sure Jay has done worse things to the boys before, which probably explains why they "hated him."

The ONLY thing I can think of, was that he "assaulted/raped" one of the members or another trainee. Preggo doesn't seem that big of a problem, neither does drugs.

;) Wouldnt he be in jail

Guest CriticalHit

Someone was wondering if the other 2PM boys were acting indecently at the meeting to take the hate away from Park Jaebum for a moment and put it on themselves as their way to stand up for him.

What do you guys think?

Read the translation by allkpop. I can't believe I'm saying this, but their article is the most unbiased one so far (oh the irony).

sorry but that allkpop writer delacroix has always been a Jaebeom hater from the beginning of the Myspace scandal.

Guest EHNerJI

Sorry to cut your post, mizzxangie. I agree with you that there is the possibility that Jay did something wrong and betrayed the group. But I think the reason some Hottest are being so negative is because of 2pm members responses at the conference. If they had said, we feel really bad for Jay and we know he's hurting or something, it would have gone much better. But because they seemed to attack him and he's not there to defend himself, it would make anyone look bad. Just a really bad decision to personally attack Jay on JYPE's and the 2pm members'. All without revealing what Jay had done of course.

Don't you see how that seems? Here you say something about someone who isn't there, who doesn't have the resources you do and then don't disclose what that someone did. If they had said, we don't want to say this, but Jay did this or that and we're really sorry, but we don't feel he could be a member of the group anymore, I think fans wouldn't be so upset.

Lol, yeah I agree that they could've handled it better.

A lot of what they said gives Jay a bad image and he can't defend himself.

The thing is, people are demanding answers. It's really a lose-lose situation for them.

Because if they don't say the truth (assuming this is the truth) or give a straight answer,

people will continue to pester them wanting the truth. They will be bashed for not having the courage to stand up for Jay.

Perhaps, in this situation it was better for them to say this, but we will never know how it would've turned out if they hadn't.

& honestly, if this is how they truly feel, isn't it better for them to say that instead of trying to sugarcoat and it being found out they were lying the entire time and they really do resent Jay?

Wouldn't that be more heartbreaking for everyone in the long run?

& as I said before, it's easy for things to get lost in translation & sound more harsh than they really are.

L1L_M1Z_SUJ1N please don't spread hatred ..

again I will say .. to all the Antis .. please spread hatred elsewhere ..

it is funny how "fans" assume that artists are angels who would never be angry at them or frustrated .. if your so called love is so cheap .. if your heart would change every second with every rumor .. do you honestly think that the artist would not know that .. and once they realise that the hard way .. do you not think that the artist will not be disgusted by you?

that's why I get why would chan and taec were sorta aggressive with the fans ... the same fans who once believed in the 7 .. but now are against the 6 ...

I just hope that Jae speaks up .. now that he's free from the contract he can actually talk .. while the others are still under the contract and can't .. unless he signed something :S ahhhhhh this is complicated .. but it'll be alright .. i know it'll be alright ..

Love and respect (for all the 7 and the true hottests)

Guest froditobolson

Im agree with the last comentaries...

I will support 2pm always, they are always working for be on top but now everyone hates they!

They dont deserve it...

With or without Jay, they still human. They make mistakes and I think that it really unfair to say things like:

"I hate 2pm, I hate khun, i hate...."

My heart still break but we havent any right to destroy all that they make in this years.

Im with Taek saying "Rumours will go away"

They dont need more bad critics and more contempt.

Whoever posted this is trying to make everyone seem like they're out to bully Jay, but seriously, can he/she be any more ridiculous? Don't make it seem like Jay has no backbone and can't stand up for himself. And not used to Korean food? He's Korean for pete's sake. Even if he grew up in the states I'm sure his mom still makes him Korean food. This rumor isn't only trying to make Taec and Junho seem pathetic, but it's making Jay seem like that as well.

believe in whatever you want, but for me when looking back at their actions and their words, I have concluded that the boys are only putting up an act in front of cameras/ fans. never have i ever of being a fan of idol groups have ever been this disappointed in the company and group. believe what you want but in the end, 2pm will not last long. sooner or later, someone else is going to leave from one day, sadly.

EDIT:

for every one who thinks im an anti. i am not. i just not a fan of 2pm anymore how am i being anti?? i am not bashing anyone. this is a forum, i can express my feelings in anyway i prefer. this is a thread for 2pm stuff so whoever comes in here can say anything about 2pm.

1- be a grown up

2- if you have faith in 1 you'll have faith in the 7

3- don't spread the hatred .. what menorah_kate said is true .. the same people who ruined Jay are ruining the 6 members ..

It's funny how alot of you are blindly giving excuses for jay .. but not to the other members .. Fans love is cheap ..

i read a comment that said even if jay got a girl pregnant i will still support him .. but a 13 yr old rumors (honestly who writes that) about the boys having girls in their dorms got most of you furious ..

if you wanna believe rumors go for it ..

If you wanna FOLLOW go for it

but you are not a 2pm fan ..

as for me I believe that their brotherhood is strong

I believe that Jay is a good kid

I believe that true fans are very hard to find .. because I'm sorry to say but alot of the comments from the so called fans disgust me

*EDIT: if you are an anti now .. (this goes out to all the antis replying) please refrain yourself from posting here .. this is a fanclub not a hatred club..

for the real fans .. I hope we overcome this .. I still love 2pm whatever is going on now .. will soon be cleared out .. the truth always come out eventually

<3

can i hug you o.o ???

sorry, but it's like we 2pm fans (who love ALL 7 members) are extinct, i thought i'm ending up as endangered species

it's really funny how "fans" can trust 1 person wholeheartedly and even forgive this person's "big mistake" without knowing what he did

but they don't want to believe in the other remaining 6 members yet even think of forgiving their mistakes - talk about biasness

Please new-antis, make a new thread but this thread here is still for the fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest zhen_ai

funny how so many are so quick to believe a bunch of accounts from the very people who's only interest is to destroy 2PM because they didnt get what they wanted. how damn cheap of you all.

how about picking up an actual accurate translation? there is audio you know. easier than relying on bullmini cooper people posted in their blogs hoping to make the situation worse.

yes i do still want to follow them. yes it is only about 2pm.

you dont have to be a fan. bye. you wouldnt believe the truth anyway no matter what it is because it isnt what you want to hear.

seems to me you're the cold one. and jay isnt an angel. remember that. people john tesh up. people john tesh up and life goes on. you can go on with it honestly.

FINALLY....someone who can be rationale and supportive about this! It's not like I hate Jay or liking the situation. We gotta learn how to accept. Yeah, I think accept is the right word...if people have been accepting from the beginning (even when the controversial issue broke out)...this wouldn't have to happen.

But it did....so we face it. And we chill...we accept. It's easier to go around and bash the other 6 members right??? Well, my 2cents is...if you wanna stop being a fan and decided to turn into an anti, stay away from 2PM Thread...this isn't anti-2PM thread.

Didn't mean to offend anyone. I guess I'm on the other side of the fence.

Guest mmmmichelle1205

If you aren't a 2PM fan anymore and your sole purpose is to bash the other members,

What a one sided fandom. So Jaebum is an angel and everybody else are liars. We don't know what happened and since everything came from the member's mouths I will believe them. Truth is not only what fits your beliefs.

Also, read the translations provided by ALLKPOP. It is complete (as it contains everything from the korean transcript) and it has no hint of bias in the translation.

AGREED. People, please stop the hate. I'm so sad that the situation has to come to this. Why are people spreading rumors about the other 6 members now? It's only going to worsen the situation and hurt more people....

obviously jay got sunmi pregnant

i mean don't you think it's suspicious that she left and was announced to be replaced so suddenly????

it was so unforgiving to the other 2pm member especially since she is a MINOR and that's why both were asked to leave. :@

Guest fattie8701

sorry but that allkpop writer delacroix has always been a Jaebeom hater from the beginning of the Myspace scandal.

He translated what 2OD already translated ages ago! He didnt add his opinion, so i dont understand how his opinion could be unbiased when its just news he is translating not an op-ed. As for delacroix, he is very sharp-tongued, you should have seen the amount of people that wanted his head in the DBSK forum months ago. Its how he writes, very crude and disrespectful. So i highly suggest he would be un-biased person :)..

As for everyone in here...this is EXACTLY the problem...fans are fighting themselves. If all y'all need to fight someone, its the person who created this mess in the first place JYP/e. Not the boys not Jaebeom....THEY ALL HAVE SKELETONS IN THEIR CLOSET. NONE OF THEM DESERVE ANY OF THIS! SO PLEASE FIGHT FOR 7 DONT DESTROY THEM :)!

P.S

MAX23 i was too lazy to find the original poster to quote...sorrryy i ended up quoting you!. I am agreeing with u though and elaborating more.

Guest jchowder

Also, read the translations provided by ALLKPOP. It is complete (as it contains everything from the korean transcript) and it has no hint of bias in the translation.

Thank you thank you thank you! I agree...everyone here who claims that they are "no longer fans of 2PM" should just get out cause this forum is solely for FANS and not for haters. Seriously, let it go. Everything that needed to be done is done. If you don't support them anymore then goodbye. Geez...everyone is making it seem like Jay cannot possibly do anything so wrong that would result in him being kicked out of the group but it could happen. Also everyone bashing 6PM just because they sounded 'cold hearted' during the conference is just stupid. People are saying how Jay isn't being protected in this situation? EVERYONE IS ON HIS SIDE! To me this seems like JYPEs method of protecting him....telling him to keep quiet while the rest of the members 'attack' him and getting all the blame and Jay can sit at home having every single person's support.

HEY THAT PICTURE WITH WOOYOUNG AND SEOULONG WITH THE GIRLS ARE ACTUALLY PICS TAKEN AT JOKWON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY AFTER MNET CHOICE 20 LAST YEAR.

ONE RUMOR CLEARED.

Guest Lushful

I’d just like to say: excuse my language here. (:

How DARE you people call yourself a 2PM fan?

2PM is not just 1 person.

2PM is NOT just Park Jaebeom.

I can’t believe some of you stupid people out there.

How can you call yourself a 2PM fan when you say things like: “Without Jay there is no 2PM.”

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Don’t call yourself a 2PM fan when you’re saying such demeaning things.

How DARE you call yourself a hottest when you say that you will not support 2PM anymore if Jaebeom isn’t there.

Shut the hell up. You’re not a Hottest. You’re not a 2PM fan.

You want to know what you are?

Do you?

I can tell you; you’re not a 2PM fan. You’re not a hottest.

You’re a Jaebeom fan.

Also, to those "FANS/HOTTESTS" that are turning into "ANTIs" you were never a fan to begin with, abandoning all SIX of them, for ONE of them. Why can't you support Jay with his AOM crew? And support 2PM at the same time? Jay's happy now, he's going to be possibly joining America's best dance crew.

And also, to those "Khottests/hottests/fans" coming out of the closet and revealing things about the 2PM members NOW.

You guys are HUGE richard simmons HYPOCRITES.

You say that Jaebum was a victim to the netizens, but now look at what you're doing, you guys are doing the same thing, but to the rest of 2PM.

You guys are bringing the rest of 2PM down just like the netizens brought Jay down. They posted rumors/pics/fanaccounts about Jay. And then because of that he had to leave, at this rate there will be no more 2PM.

How can you say such hurtful things when the other 6 members need encouragement right now the most? Because of Jay they've gone through so much richard simmons, because of Jay they have so much drama, don't you think you guys are making them hate Jay? You're acting out because of Jay! They were brothers, Jay almost cost not just himself, but SIX other men their career, which they've worked so hard for years to finally obtain. Of course they're not happy about Jay. And plus it's they're personal life with Jay why do you guys have to bring them down and say they betrayed Jay? In my eyes, I think Jay might have done something to them first.

You think this makes you sad? You say this breaks your heart?

Shut the hell up, you have no right to say that.

What relation do you have with Jaebeom?

Answer me.

Are you his mother? His friend? His sister? His brother? His cousin?

You have no relation at all with him.

But you act like you’re his best friend.

Reality check: you’re not.

And you say that it makes you cry?

Wow, wake up.

You have no relation with him. You’ve never met him or spoke with him.

How much do you think the other 6 members have cried?

A hell lot more than you have.

They’ve gone through everything together. They are friends, they’ve talked to eachother, lived with eachother, and became famous together. They actually have a relationship with Jaebeom. And what have you gone through with Jaebeom?

Nothing.

And to those certain people telling JYPE to disband 2PM because without Jaebeom there is no 2PM: F*** YOU.

You’re a horrible fan. Instead of supporting 2PM right now. You demand them to be disbanded?

Why? Because of ONE freaking person?

Because of one person you’re ruining the hardwork and dreams of SIX other people?

You think that if you try the: “if I dont get what I want I don’t want anything at all.” thing will work?

At this rate, you will literally get nothing at all.

At this rate, the members will never be able to overcome the dark shadow of their past to move forward.

At this rate, Jin Young Park will be tired with all the drama and stress from 2PM he will just give up and possibly disband them.

Will you be f***ing happy then?

Maybe the members can’t take it anymore and quit. What if they all went their seperate ways and joined other groups or went solo?

Happy?

And for you people STILL blaming JYP/JYPE: without him and his company there would be no 2PM.

There would be no Jaebeom for you to want back.

He gave them an opportunity.

They took it.

Jaebeom’s contract is VOID. Do you know what that means?

He doesn’t have to listen to JYP anymore.

He could easily go on the Internet and post about why he doesn’t want to come back right now.

He could have posted something on his AOM crew's facebook about what happened.

Why doesnt he?

I want to explain this real simply for you “hottests/fans”:

If you didn’t want to come back to a country and people are demanding an explanation. Don’t you think no matter what you say people will be offended?

Hello! The fact you don’t want to come back to work in their country offends them already, your explanation will just richard simmons them off. Even if you don’t mean to be offensive, netizens/people will find something to be offended about.

If I was quitting something important to a whole country, I would not like to explain myself. I would just like to be left alone.

If you were in his shoes I doubt you would want to speak up either.

You would be too embarassed/ashamed to speak up.

How would you feel living and working in a nation where everyone knows that you said you hated them and thought they were gay?

How would you like to get up and explain yourself infront of a whole nation like that?

Exactly.

So please do 2PM a favor and face reality, it was hard for them. But they have already faced reality.

Now it’s your turn.

Please stop dwelling on the past.

Look to the future and be happy and PLEASE support 2PM. If there is even going to be a 2PM left..

Because from now on, it will be just heartaches and headaches for them.

It will be harder then before.

So please help them get through it all with your love and support.

Thank you.

Archived