☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest jchowder

Wow. People are quick to judge. Here's what I see.

I think it's pretty obvious before the whole fiasco broke we can clearly tell that the boys genuinely look up to Jaebum. He's like this cool older brother that they're proud to show off to their friends. We can tell in the shows they've been on (even Hotblood when Jay was the last to join the team) and the interviews they were in. They seriously adore him. And when his myspace scandal broke, they were there for him. Some members publicly stood up for him. They express their love for him when they won their end of year awards.

So the question is, WHERE DID THAT AFFECTION GO?!? And how fast it left their hearts. I seriously think 2pm is made up of 7 really nice boys. They may be rowdy and reckless but take that away and they're just nice honest boys. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE for them to turn their backs on Jaebum in this short amount of time. Hence, it's not wrong to assume that Jay MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING.

- this is pure speculation -

MAYBE, it was Jay who betrayed THEM. Maybe he made a deal with a rival company who offered better services during A&A promos while they're in love with him. Maybe it was Jay who turned his back on them secretly during that time. It could be the other way round. Idk, he does seem like the kind of guy who tends to make some bad decisions.

Because it is illogical for not one, but all 6 boys to find his actions unforgivable. And I'm ruling out drug abuse or impregnating a girl as Jay's "offence" because those are forgivable in my eyes and those actions would only tarnish Jay's image but I don't see it tarnishing the rest of the boys' image. I mean, I'm trying to make sense of their actions here because I don't think they're ALL irrational.

And fan reports seem to be saying that Taec and Chan were quite cold and unforgiving towards Jay. They basically put on an attitude. Why would they do that and have fans bash them and label them as ungrateful dongsaengs who betrayed their leader if it was all a set up. I would think they would rather play the sympathy card if they're trying to get fans on their side but they're not. WHY?

I refuse to believe all 6 of them are cold-hearted, it doesn't make sense. There has to be something!

again - this is all pure speculation -

I'm not trying to take sides. I just thought instead of 'Jaebum the victim' we could take a different perspective. Unless of course this was all scripted and nothing actually happened but that JYPE's president is plain evil and hold grudges against Jay. I like all of them and I truly want things go back the way it was. But s*it happens.

I guess ultimately, what's done is done and fans need to move on. It IS POSSIBLE to support Jay and his endeavors AND the rest of 2pm with theirs. They're taking different paths but they still somewhat share a common bond and what they have together and that one year of activity together as 7 was truly an amazing year. They achieved so much and it's sad that it had to come to an end before their true potentials have been met. Let's move on and not judge them as if we're superior. We do not know what we would have done if we were in their shoes. There's no "evil" person here. I guess we could say things just...happened and we gotta accept it.

/my more-than-2-cents :/

peas out

carrots in

WORD. People can change but to change so quickly, something must've gone wrong...how could they go from love to hate in a short amount of time? Everyone seems to be on Jay's side but WHAT IF he really did make a big mistake that would've put the other members/the groups career in jeopardy? If that's the case and i were in their shoes, i would be pissed too. If Junho went as far as saying he hated Jay at one point, then I'm almost fully convinced he did do something horrible. But anyway I think everyone should calm down until more information comes out cause honestly, i feel bad for the 6 remaining members. Everything came about because of Jay and i don't have anything against him but i just feel like everyone is against them now because of him.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we just found now about the real 2pm life....and maybe they're not hiding this,,but someone just found and post it here,,

but,,actually they should be open to public if they have gf,,because it's normal,,and please teach the fans to be fair about this,

Guest rockierockpen

From AOM Crew:

There are good things to come. If you guys are angry about certain things, you don't have to stay that way. Just wait a little while for good things to come :] The music will not die!

At least we'll get to see Jay soon...I'm guessing with the AOM boys in America's Best Dance Crew.

Guest ilovekpop428

I think this fandom ever since the scandal had been very one-sided. Jae suddenly became a saint that could do nothing wrong and everyone finds it unbelievable for him to be able to commit any mistakes. On the other hands, no matter what the other boys do, they are crticize for everything. They get criticize for thanking their close friends in their thank yous or fail to mention jae's name every single time they receive an award. They even get criticize for seemingly becoming more arrogant just because they rip their shirts more often. I've always been one to believe in the friendship between the boys. And I really think that Jae must have done something extremely horrible for them to have turn their backs on him. Sure, you can say that if they really wanted to protect his reputation they should have not mention his mistake at all. But if they hadn't, then fans wouldn't have been happy with them anyway. They would still think it's a lie if they say that Jae doesn't want to come back. To be honest from the very first time that I become a 2pm fan. I've always thought that if any of the boys were to be arrogant or cocky in life, it would more likely be Jae just because of his backgrounds. Bboys have to act a certain way to appear cool. However, from watching their shows I started to really think that he's change and he is actually a pretty funny and talented guy. But after this whole fiasco, I think people should just calm down and wait and let the truth reveals itself. Don't be so quick to hurt anybody by hurtful comments. If you can defend jaebum for his previous mistakes so passionately, please try just as hard to defend the boys from groundless rumors that are thrown at them now.

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

Lol. All I can say is lol. How stupid is this?

Okay. So let's pretend Park Jaebum got himself into a nasty situation. Let's say he got caught dealing drugs, sleeping around, signing contracts in all that free time of his that he obviously had in the A&A schedule. Let's be hypothetical.

What makes you think you have the right to attack him like this? Park Jaebum is a huge factor to your success. If you looked up to him before,respected him before, the least you could do is take a neutral stance and give him some air to breathe. Instead, it's trampling, trampling, and more trampling. He might've offended you greatly, he might've done something so terrible that it can't be spoken of, but have some manners. Why are your words so scathing to an ex-member, an ex-leader?

I have a brain to know that some things may be scripted, that questions can be posed in a way that you can't take a neutral stance, that the six of you may not have enough power to go "against" JYPE, or even the fact that you didn't reall like Jay in the first place. But what the hell, this is the tiniest step. Can you not say: "we really can't disclose this information. We have nothing to say or else our emotions will get carried into this. Park Jaebum is leaving the group. We are truly disappointed in both this decision and his actions." Even if JYPE has direcfted you to do this and that, even if you don't want to sacrifice your own hard work, even if all these things were true,what the hell are you doing? You're scarring the fans so badly, you're ruining your own reputation along with Jay's, and the company's. Why is it so hard to be more neutral? What is this... :huh:

Though I'm bitter (quite an understatement) about what they said in the conference, fans should contain their anger and respect privacy of the remaining six. If you're through, you're through. Why bother? It's never right to destroy someone's life, to bully them, to blackmail, threaten, backstab them. That goes for everyone, regardless of the connections you have with said person. I'm disappointed in the six boys, and I'm disappointed in some of the fans. I know I'm not the most level-headed person (I got fired up reading the comments as well), but I hope the fans-turned-anti-fans can regain their sanity and just step out of this.

If 2PM wants to continue, they have all the right to do so. They're going to encounter major setbacks, with this poorly handled conference, the huge loss of faith/trust of the boys/JYPE, and this steadily declining count of fans in their fanbase.

I've never idolized any of the seven boys. I don't think that they're capable of always doing the right thing. I don't think that they have the ability to look perfect at all times. I know that these boys are boys; they are allowed to have relationships, like girls, make mistakes, be reckless. At this point it isn't hard to belive that Jay made a mistake (if he didn't do anything that would just be daebak. Lol, giving him such flack for nothing would be the most inhumane thing to do because no one deserves this pressure if they have a clean track record.) But seriously the content of the conference is just so offsetting.

Best of luck, boys. Hope you're doing well, Jay. Will be waiting for more updates (and Eunice's on 2OD).

Guest Ella_Kwan

PLEASE GIRLS! PLEASE THINK!

6PM have ABANDON JAY!

do you still want to follow such a SLEZZY GROUP LIKE THAT!

THEY ACTED AND FOOLED US!!! THEY CALLED JAY THE ATTACKER! LIKE HE WAS THE ONE TO GIVE THEM PAIN AND HE HAD NONE! WTF! IT'S ONLY ABOUT PM!

THAT'S ALL THEY THINK ABOUT! PLEASE RESEARCH! DO THE READING BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION.

FOR ME. I NOW HATE 6PM! NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE THEIR FAN!

JAY DESERVE BETTER! HE NEEDS PPL WHO CAN STAND UP FOR HIM! AND PSH! 6PM?! WHAT BROTHER HOOD??!! THERE IS NONE! WE CANT TAKE 6PM WORDS FOR IT! IT'S NOT JAY'S WORDS!

HOW IS IT THE HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY WHEN IT'S NEVER 2PM BUT ALWAYS 1:59?

I THINK THE REMAINING FAN CLUB MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED WARMEST TIME OF THE DAY.

OR IN THIS CASE, COLDEST.

BE.C THT'S WHT THE BOYS ARE NOW.

COLD HEARTLESS MONEY DOUCHBAGS.

I FOREVER WILL HATE 6PM. I HATE JUNSU. I HATE KHUN. I HATE TEAC. I HATE WOO. I HATE JUNHO. I HATE MAGNAE.

EVERYONE, IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR JAY, THEN YOU WOULD ALSO LEAVE 6PM FANCLUB, TO SHOW NO MORE SUPPORT FOR THESE EVIL PPL. TO SHOW THEM THAT THEY WILL NEVER WILL! NEVER!

Guest misslisahhh

I've been reading through the pages and I feel like everyone is coming to conclusions too quick.

I think because jay never got to release a real statement there is no way to know whats the truth and whats not even if it's staged or not. I think it's unfair that everyone is jumping to conclusions in blaming the other members. I was reading rumors about the other members that I don't even know if it's true or not or if it's just a baseless claim.

In addition, I think the fans are coming to such quick conclusions that are bringing down 2pm. They contributed in forcing him to leave in the first place. The mistake he made in the past was harsh in terms of patriotism towards a county, but no one had second thoughts until it was a little to late such as him being a foreigner and maybe the training times were too hard, so he said something that he may not have meant. I wish fans could be more forgiving sometimes.

Because Jay is a star, every move he makes is watched and thus it may have been blown into out of proportion that forced him to leave. Now fans are boycotting over the other 6 because they don't have the power to keep a member. I think it's hard to pinpoint the blame. I know this conference was for the members to open up, but everyone knows this was a press release to contribute to getting away from the situation of hate. I doubt JYPE would let the members openly discuss what they felt. Everyone says the other members are selfish, but they are contracted and that means that they would have huge fines if they breached the contract. And for Jay, I'm glad he's able to other things that he believes in(b-boying, maybes ABDC). But for the others, it seems like they might not be able to overcome this incident.

I guess I'm on a more neutral basis because I rather think of everyone's point of view rather than put it down to one.

Just my opinion though! as everyone is open to them, just skip ahead if you don't like what you're reading....

BUT ITS OKAY FOR 6PM TO DESTROY JAEBEOM'S REPUTATION AND IMAGE?

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.

1- be a grown up

2- if you have faith in 1 you'll have faith in the 7

3- don't spread the hatred .. what menorah_kate said is true .. the same people who ruined Jay are ruining the 6 members ..

It's funny how alot of you are blindly giving excuses for jay .. but not to the other members .. Fans love is cheap ..

i read a comment that said even if jay got a girl pregnant i will still support him .. but a 13 yr old rumors (honestly who writes that) about the boys having girls in their dorms got most of you furious ..

if you wanna believe rumors go for it ..

If you wanna FOLLOW go for it

but you are not a 2pm fan ..

as for me I believe that their brotherhood is strong

I believe that Jay is a good kid

I believe that true fans are very hard to find .. because I'm sorry to say but alot of the comments from the so called fans disgust me

*EDIT: if you are an anti now .. (this goes out to all the antis replying) please refrain yourself from posting here .. this is a fanclub not a hatred club..

for the real fans .. I hope we overcome this .. I still love 2pm whatever is going on now .. will soon be cleared out .. the truth always come out eventually

<3

SO WHAT?

IF RUMORS ARE COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET, SO BE IT!!!!

THE CONFERENCE THAT THE 6PM MEMBER AND JYPE HELD LED TO THIS.

SURELY 6PM MEMBERS DIDN'T MIND TARNISHING JAY'S REPUTATION, WHY SAVE THEIRS?

AMEN!

I think the 6 need a rude awakening. Fans are not going to 'protect' them anymore. Anyways the protecting business is kinda weird.

Anyhow, I want someone to start a blog with 1:59PM scandals and dirty secrets, air them out!

:Edit:

i just going to edit what i've said cause you guys think im an anti and creating havoc

ive said this a few days ago but i am no longer a hottest anymore. ive been coming back to this thread to see what was going. 6pm have just dug up their own graves.... ive been a kpop fan ever since i can remember, i have been a fan of god, shinhwa, dbsk, and ss501 but never have i ever been dissappionted not only in the company but in the artist themselves.

Seriously, I'm really worried for Jay. He should be on suicide watch. I won't be surprise if I read that he committed suicide down the track. I'm so sad for him....my heart is breaking at the thought of Jay reading about the conference and what his ex members said about him when he has only ever given his best and done his best and said good things about them.

Family, brotherhood is about unconditional love. Would your family say bad things about you to others even if they are true? would they ever turn their back on you no matter what?

Guest jamieguo28

I strongly agree with what you said. I think people are seeing Jaebum as the victim way too much.

What if he really did something wrong and HE was the one to "betray" the rest of the members?

Why is it easier for people to think of the other members as backstabbers, but not Jay?

What if what they are saying is true and it's not scripted? If these are their true feelings?

I don't expect them to protect Jaebum all the time.

No one is perfect and they most likely aren't as "angelic" as some of you think they are.

For me, it would be more disgusting if they were saying very nice things about Jay if they didn't truly feel that way

(this is assuming all of what they said is true, not scripted).

LOL. Btw. A lot of the stuff 2pm said is getting lost in translation. Sounds more harsh than it really is.

Sorry to cut your post, mizzxangie. I agree with you that there is the possibility that Jay did something wrong and betrayed the group. But I think the reason some Hottest are being so negative is because of 2pm members responses at the conference. If they had said, we feel really bad for Jay and we know he's hurting or something, it would have gone much better. But because they seemed to attack him and he's not there to defend himself, it would make anyone look bad. Just a really bad decision to personally attack Jay on JYPE's and the 2pm members'. All without revealing what Jay had done of course.

Don't you see how that seems? Here you say something about someone who isn't there, who doesn't have the resources you do and then don't disclose what that someone did. If they had said, we don't want to say this, but Jay did this or that and we're really sorry, but we don't feel he could be a member of the group anymore, I think fans wouldn't be so upset.

Guest twinsrock3000

if everything started because of jay, why wouldnt JYPE stop the myspace comment incident when tehy had a chance to? they knew about it 2 months before it exploded and they did nothing to stop it. jay had no idea that happened. if they stopped it, maybe none of this would of happened in the first place. they brought everything on themselves. and even if the conference was scripted, whats the point?! it clearly shows that JYP/E doesnt even like jay.

Guest yuki-dono

Hi!

I've been reading all comments silently but this story really pisses me off

My POV:

I think Jae did something that anger the members but I don't think it's illegal

I just can't bear the fact that JYPE lied to us

If they had told us sooner that Jae was not coming back I would have agreed and told myself it's for the best

However, I was still hoping that Jae would come back and now I'm really sad, I want to cry for my own stupidity for believing their lie

I'm also annoyed how the members seemed to be so cold towards their ex-leader

I can understand that they were sad and angry but their answer shocked me

I can no longer support those members, I just hope they do well but I can't bring myself to watch their performance as 6pm

I just hope from the bottom of my heart that Hottest will find who bring the myspace incidence because if this person is really an a******

I also hope that one day Jaebum will come back and explain what really happened

For now I'm leaving 2pm fandom because what bring me here was Idol show and Wild bunny with 7 members

Also, I didn't really watch a lot of their Heartbeat performance because I found it pretty boring. It really pisses me off when I saw Wooyoung sang the chorus when I know it should be Jaebum instead. Junsu and Wooyoung don't have any harmony together. It felt so wrong

Anyway, they're really boring now awwww

They're not even funny! Why I like them was because they really make me laugh

Now I don't have any reason left to be their fan

Sorry I'm not fluent in English -_-

Guest le-cupcake

i feel so disgusted right now. i don't even know what to say.

everyone is against everyone.

are there even any hottests left?

it's become jay vs 6pm.

jype has the dumbest pr staff ever.

nothing is clear. no one know what's real and what's not.

rumors are flying everywhere.

netizens are spazzing. people who began this whole fiasco by hating jay are now for him and blaming the rest of the members.

careers,hearts,fandom,people are broken.

and to think this whole thing began with a MYSPACE COMMENT.

i am really mad right now. i never thought i would be. but everything is so ridiculous.

don't even know what to say, who to believe, whose side i'm on; anymore.

Guest prae.nim

it made me laugh, haha lol, when some fans start to write their secret behavior in the past

i feel sorry for them(6pm) to be expose like. on the other hand, i feel that it's so right

to do this coz the words that they said are so harsh and mean. (i really shocked too!)

btw, i can confirm one rumor --- junsu rumor (i'm a Thai Hottest)

he actually dated with waii...wonder why?

coz my sister is one of the fans that followed junsu when they're in Thailand. he DID went to waii's house.

i believed 6pm or 2pm future has ended today.

they destroyed it by themselve. that's so bad.

this is my first group that bring me into the KPOP world.

they seemed to be a group that have strong friendship.

but it's totally not.

so this is my first and my last group for kpop music

(im really a unfortunate, everything i envolve will become worse...dont know why? haha sorry if im actually be)

EDIT

about AOM gonna do next i think chacha might release his new song with jay since he said it on the comment in youtube.

he said, 'Watch out our next song with Jay'

Guest haadygalpop

funny how so many are so quick to believe a bunch of accounts from the very people who's only interest is to destroy 2PM because they didnt get what they wanted. how damn cheap of you all.

how about picking up an actual accurate translation? there is audio you know. easier than relying on bullmini cooper people posted in their blogs hoping to make the situation worse.

PLEASE GIRLS! PLEASE THINK!

6PM have ABANDON JAY!

do you still want to follow such a SLEZZY GROUP LIKE THAT!

THEY ACTED AND FOOLED US!!! THEY CALLED JAY THE ATTACKER! LIKE HE WAS THE ONE TO GIVE THEM PAIN AND HE HAD NONE! WTF! IT'S ONLY ABOUT PM!

THAT'S ALL THEY THINK ABOUT! PLEASE RESEARCH! DO THE READING BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION.

FOR ME. I NOW HATE 6PM! NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE THEIR FAN!

JAY DESERVE BETTER! HE NEEDS PPL WHO CAN STAND UP FOR HIM! AND PSH! 6PM?! WHAT BROTHER HOOD??!! THERE IS NONE! WE CANT TAKE 6PM WORDS FOR IT! IT'S NOT JAY'S WORDS!

HOW IS IT THE HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY WHEN IT'S NEVER 2PM BUT ALWAYS 1:59?

I THINK THE REMAINING FAN CLUB MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED WARMEST TIME OF THE DAY.

OR IN THIS CASE, COLDEST.

BE.C THT'S WHT THE BOYS ARE NOW.

COLD HEARTLESS MONEY DOUCHBAGS.

I FOREVER WILL HATE 6PM. I HATE JUNSU. I HATE KHUN. I HATE TEAC. I HATE WOO. I HATE JUNHO. I HATE MAGNAE.

EVERYONE, IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR JAY, THEN YOU WOULD ALSO LEAVE 6PM FANCLUB, TO SHOW NO MORE SUPPORT FOR THESE EVIL PPL. TO SHOW THEM THAT THEY WILL NEVER WILL! NEVER!

yes i do still want to follow them. yes it is only about 2pm.

you dont have to be a fan. bye. you wouldnt believe the truth anyway no matter what it is because it isnt what you want to hear.

seems to me you're the cold one. and jay isnt an angel. remember that. people john tesh up. people john tesh up and life goes on. you can go on with it honestly.

Guest universe

assuming that everything is not scripted...

i have been thinking what can Jay did that was SO bad. and how it will affect 2PM. and why would the members hated him at first, but forgave him after, but not to the extent of letting him return. it must be something that affects ALL the members, which Jay did personally. and lastly, it must not be illegal.

what i will be suggesting is just purely my speculation.....

i think, its likely that Jay insulted/talked badly/thrashed 2PM during the AAA promotion days. its a stressful period. boys barely slept. tempers can run high. and as the leader, the stress would be worse. the members may be really tired, and were careless with their words and actions, such as unwilling to go practice or something. and who will the managers blame it on? the leader for failing to discipline them. Jay may have reached his limit.

and given the history of the My Space controversy, he may very well have done the same thing, but this time its about 2PM/JYPE/anyone who's important and responsible for 2PM. maybe Jay talked badly about them to his AOM friends, or people from rival companies etc. and maybe his words were recorded or something, or maybe not. its only natural to lash out when one is feeling frustrated. and i know i will be more than frustrated if i slept barely two hours a day with so many activities.

this may explain why the members felt that they are the victims, while Jay is the attacker. they may felt betrayed that their leader could actually say such things about them, especially when he was supposed to lead and support them during busy periods. that's why they hated him when they first know about it, but forgave him after calming down. but still, it hurts to know that someone you trusted can actually say such things about you, and how would you know if he would not do it another time? they may lost faith in Jay as their leader, as a member of 2PM.

thus, my speculation fulfills all the things they said. how they can support Jay if he decided to come back as a celebrity, but just not with 2PM. and how they are the victims in this. and by victims, they may be referring to how they have to take all the crap now that Jay has left behind when he left 2PM, and not necessary blantantly attacking Jay. and most importantly, if my speculation is correct, its morally wrong, but not illegal, like what they claimed.

the press conf was stressful and the tension was high. sometimes harsh words can be uttered without much thought. i hope all you Hottest can calm down, and think about how you yourself may say things you don't really meant to come out so harshly when you are frustrated.

ok all the above are just my speculation. don't hate or bash on me please. its fine if you dun agree. i could very well be wrong of course. i'm just saying all these from a neutral point of view. coz i'm not a die-hard Hottest, and will not be able to understand how you all are feeling.

i do hope all the rage and anger will end soon. i rather feel sad. at least sadness is a peaceful feeling.

Guest mextaus.

wow. this is just really awful. i can't believe all that's happened. The conference, honestly I don't know what to say. Whatever personal mistake Jay made, I'm sure he said sorry and deserves a second chance. He did personally confess his "mistake". I don't truly believe all that the members are saying (because of course, JYPE controls their careers and this could be scripted) but some reactions are just unbelievable. Khun's laughing about Jay going to ABDC. That just surprised me. Perhaps Jay did do something inexplainably horrible and the other members have a good reason for hating him. but calling his life "dirty"? I don't think anyone deserves that. There's no way they can say they live perfect lives. No matter how scripted this conference could've been, I think that was just mean. And this is also confusing and suspicious because in their earlier interviews, they seemed to really be feeling sad and adoring Jay. I don't know which side of the members is fake, they should get paid for being so convincing with their acting.

I don't know how I can find it in myself to continue being a hottest but I am surely watching ABDC next season.

And with Khottest bringing up dirty secrets ? I wonder what'll happen there. Another member leaving?

Archived