☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I found this link on Chansung's cyworld's guestbook. Seems like some of the participants taped the conference? Here's the link...any Koreans know what they are saying?

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=2PM&a...D%95%9C&bbs

This is written in the link...I'm assuming it's what they said?

옥택연:

저희가 전혀 방어를 안하고 있다고 생각하실지도 모르겠죠

저흰 근데 재범이형이 무슨일을 했는지에 대해서 밝히지 않는것만으로도 ...

그리고 루머는!없어집니다

김준수:

저희가 아까 말씀드린거는 만약에, 만약에 저희가 재범이, 재범이랑 같이 다시 활동하고,

재범이를 안고, 투피엠으로 활동을 하잖아요? 만약에 근데 그 비밀이 나중에라도 밝혀졌어요

나중에라도 밝혀지면 그때 저희가 배신당한기분..회사가 거짓말친..

옥택연:

저희들이 웃고있다고해서 마음으로 안울고있는건 아니잖아요

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still trust the boys and I truly believe that they had no control over what they could or could not say today. But what I don't understand is why they had to overdo the acting. Snigering and sarcastic comments will only lead to more hatred and bashing on the members. It just makes 6PM look cruel and heartless. Why not play the sympathy card instead? Act sad, confused and shed a tear. If you're gonna lie, do it properly.

It breaks my heart to see people calling them betrayers and back-stabbers when I know their hearts are the ones who are aching the most atm.

I don't believe that even through Hot Blood & the years of training together, that they'd intentionally abandon Jay like this.

Even though it was done in such a cruel manner, I believe their actions and words today were done only to protect their hyung.

Guest operation_funny

Well ! Firstly, I need to say that I'm not a strong 2PM's fan. However, after reading a lot of pages, I would like to have some ideas about this bad situation.

1. Some comment said that Fans's behavior is exaggerated. But, I will raise a question : Why is 2PM ( or any Idol group) famous? The answers is that Fans brings 90% of the famousness to them. Fans shouted their name when they are on stage . They supports them about the finance ( they buy their CDs, Fans is the main reasons that other companies invited them to make CF ). Fans love idol group because Fans thinks very good about their idols ( talent, good mind, strong heart... ). Fans concerned about idols"s interviews and follow their steps. That"s why without fans, idols are nothing. And that's why fans or hottest have a RIGHT to know what is going on here. It's nothing bad here if fans want to have a fair and real information for their idols ( in this case, he is JAY )

2. Some comments said that we need to continue on supporting the remaining group with 6 members. However, as I said in the first ideas, why do Fans love idols? Because they always thinks very good about their idols images. Fans loved this group because they think 2PM is like a family, strong brothers. Nothing can break out their brothehood. But in this case, when the news is out that 6 members said that they can't keep JAY because of his big mistake. Because this is JYP's decision or any reasons. With fans, this behavior broke their hearts. It seems like a betrayed behavior. The remaining member left JAY ( their brother) far behind in difficulty to remain their success. It means that all good images of 2PM in the past now are collapsed. It really hurt Fans 's emotion. How can Fans keep loving the remaining member when their images are collapsed in fans's eyes ?

3. The last idea, I think it is 0% for JAY to return 2PM. So it is the fans 's choice. If your love can forgive or forget what happen, just consider it as nothing happen , and continue on shouting the remaining member's names when they are on stage, buying their news CDs... If not, just be cool, they are not deserved for you to take care anymore.

Guest Soulhead

Nice, I was waiting for that day . No more ''We love all our fans <33'' etc , Their answers seems to be pretty rude and harsh , I like that. Fan always wanted honesty ,and now that they have that they turn their backs ~ .I don't know if it was scripted or not ,but at least JYP react to the disrespect of the Hottest (vandalism etc) ,and that's pretty good. By not listening to the fans and by choosing the worst solution JYP/E has proved that's not a matter of Money ,but pride. He is not afraid of hottest , I like JYP as a CEO and as an artist hehe. He is awesome !

Guest kaling321

i will support 2pm until there is one man left standing! i love this group every single one of them!

there was a big injustice and that cannot be denied...but that happens everyday to anyone. I still feel that the rest of the boys were the victims here. Jay made a mistake, did it warrant the crushing of his dreams...NO, but it happened. Will i turn my back on the rest of the boys for something they totally had no control of, i refuse to. Their dreams, their lives are as important as the leader's.

Guest Dorkiilove

And I kinda had a feeling that the remaining 6 members would turn against Jay eventually.

They prob thought that Jay was the one who brought all this trouble onto them. Like without Jay, they wouldn't have to face all these scandal problems, boycott nonsense and whatnots. They probably thought that this whole MESS started because of Jay in the first place (myspace comments). They probably had this mentality that, "If only Jay hadn't started it, none of this would have happened and our 2PM group would've been fine". In that sense, I think they blame Jay for it? I don't know.....

But I think it's only normal, because their careers (which they worked for equally as hard as Jay) were jeopardised the minute Jay's scandal broke. They were about to lose everything they trained MANY, MANY years for and I don't think they were willing to let go of that just for the sake of one person (Jay).

It's selfish, yes but when you think of how much they suffered during their trainee days and now that they've come so far, they won't want to lose everything and start from scratch. When you think from that standpoint, you will understand where the 6 members are coming from.

Those other 6 members should be grateful for Jaebum and what he did.

So much of their popularity now can be attributed to the attention recieved from Jaebum and his scandal.

1 took the fall so that 6 could live and prosper. 6 live, but forget that 1 and the reason why they are so popular today.

You can understand why some of us might be angry?

Guest kriza09

I don't know whether to believe or not.. Only those present in the conference can really say whether they were acting or not.. because they're the ones who saw the members' emotion with their own eyes and considering they're not professional actors, I don't think they can fake their emotions that good... And at this time, all the fans' accounts seem to be indicating they were not acting...

Anyway, either way this is gonna hurt the boys.. If this wasn't scripted and the boys were telling their real feelings, then it just shows their true colors... but if this wasn't scripted and the boys were forced to act, it still shows how they're not willing to stand up for Jaebum... =(

Guest fattie8701

I am not sure whether i will post after this or not...depends on how i feel but i just wanted to say honestly i would have preferred a 7 membered 2pm. I cant have it, so i will bow out gracefully. HOWEVER i do feel like someone needs to step up and clear Jays name because what they said at the conference was going up and beyond, words like that were not needed! No one ever deserves to hear stuff like that when they are down and to especially hear it from people you stuck your neck out for. Nah that is wrong on so many different levels, what that can do to a persons psyche. Well i wish them luck, to them and whoever their new leader is, personally i would not choose ok Taecyeon because every fan account is aimed at him right now so unless he wanted to die, i suggest he cool himself and backdown from this fight.

Guest lisa_hh

at first, i was like u guys, what is 2pm if jaebeom is not with them..

but come to think of it,

maybe jaebeom is the one who chose his life to be like this..

maybe the other members are just being a good brother and support their hyung..

maybe it can be the other way round, but its not, we all hv to accept the fact that jaebeom is not coming back for now..

all of us are hoping for a miracle, but if truly jaebeom is happy being in seattle with his bboy family & friends, then let him be..

who are we to control one's life..

Jaebeom chose his life to be this way,

what we can do now is just respect his decision & continue to support 2pm ,

which also meant supporting & continuing Jaebeom's dream,..

anyways, the one thing that i really wish & hope for right now is that 2pm will live forever, and would never die from the Kpop world...

we have to think of it as a whole..

it would be better if Jaebeom comes back,

but its not, at least for now [bash me (if u want) for having some hope of JaeBeom coming back to Kpop]...

i really love those boys and to have all the 6 members dreams crashed just bcuz they lost their one true leader & their respected hyung is just plain UNFAIR..

the boys deserve to be the idol that they are right now..

let them continue the path where JaeBeom left & let them continue on JaeBeom's dream..

2PM SARANGHAE~ HIMNAEYAHJI~ AJA AJA FIGHTING!

Guest candydae

And I kinda had a feeling that the remaining 6 members would turn against Jay eventually.

They prob thought that Jay was the one who brought all this trouble onto them. Like without Jay, they wouldn't have to face all these scandal problems, boycott nonsense and whatnots. They probably thought that this whole MESS started because of Jay in the first place (myspace comments). They probably had this mentality that, "If only Jay hadn't started it, none of this would have happened and our 2PM group would've been fine". In that sense, I think they blame Jay for it? I don't know.....

But I think it's only normal, because their careers (which they worked for equally as hard as Jay) were jeopardised the minute Jay's scandal broke. They were about to lose everything they trained MANY, MANY years for and I don't think they were willing to let go of that just for the sake of one person (Jay).

It's selfish, yes but when you think of how much they suffered during their trainee days and now that they've come so far, they won't want to lose everything and start from scratch. When you think from that standpoint, you will understand where the 6 members are coming from.

I'm kind of agree with you. It sounds selfish but it's the fact.

Everyone always think about Jae's feeling but very few people here think about the remaining six members feeling.

They went through a lot as much as Jae and others trainees did.

Some trainees never got a chance to debut. But they got a chance and start to do well and then.....danggggg the scandal.

Everything fell apart. Six guys have been through a lot this past few months because they're the one who faced fans and medias.

I like 2PM a lot but I'm not a hardcore fan. I like other groups too.

I like 2PM because of their music and their performances, so I guess I still support them until I don't impress with their music and performance anymore.

I don't think they told what they really wanted to tell. I think everything was scripted.

And the thing about Chansung being rude and stuff - remember he's an actor. And the rest of the boys also can act well when JYP has their contracts and lifes in his hands. This is a concpiracy, they were forced to act like that and say bad stuff...

I wonder how would they act when no one from JYPE is watching them? I bet they would be themselves and could be sincere as much as they want.

Guest casseater

1. Despite Underground having corrected our document of questions and resubmitted them, why have you opened this conference without answering them?

Jung Wook: Park Jaebum has requested for us to reveal his withdrawal at the end of February and so we couldn't answer the questions. We are opening this conference in order for the members to have an honest talk with the fans.

2. What the fans wanted as communication with JYPE. Why are the members present at today's conference?

Jung Wook: In order for the members to express their honest thoughts. If only I had come to the conference, the fans wouldn't believe the members.

3. JYPE announced that the members agreed to Park Jaebum's withdrawal on the 6th of January. Are there any refutes against this statement?

Membes: We all agree to the statement.

4. We would like an honest response as to why the members continued to speak of Jaebum's name in broadcasts and their interviews even after the decision was apparently made on the 6th of January.

Members: Despite his withdrawal, he is still a good hyung to us. I don't think it's a problem to be honest in saying that we miss him. And from now on, if we miss him, we will say so. We don't think it will be a problem.

5. After the termination of the contract with Park Jaebum, what are you required to do by law?

There is nothing left.

6. Until when is the income distribution active?

There is no fee for the termination of his contract. Income earned up to December completed its distribution in January.

7. Please explain what the company is doing to handle the mental and physical stress that has been placed upon the members and their families with the various rumors that are circulating.

Jung Wook: JYPE is not responsible for the personal and social lives of the celebrities within our agency. We believe that Park Jaebum must take full responsbility for his actions. The rest of the members are victims to this case, while Park Jaebum is attacker.

8. It is not hard to ask for articles to be taken down and for hateful replies to be deleted. Why didn't the company take a stance on this issue?

Jung Wook: Honestly speaking, we have never had to delete articles or replies before this issue. However, after the issue broke out, our company has tried our best.

9. Despite revealing that decisions have been made on the 6th of January, the company has been using Park Jaebum's name for marketing. Please reveal your reason.

Jung Wook: It is impossible for JYPE to control the media and the press. It is true that the decision was made on the 6th of January but we had already come to an agreement to release the information late February.

10. On the official notification, you described the reason as 'a severe personal mistake.' Will you be taking responsibility for specifically using the words 'severe' and 'mistake?'

Jung Wook: I will reply with three reasons.

1. After this 'mistake' occurred, we didn't want the remaining members to turn into betrayers. The 6 members are just as important as the one.

2. The notification was to all of Korea. We could not lie.

3. The 6 members are the victims and if we did not speak of the truth and reveal it as a severe mistake, people will get the wrong idea.

11. Does Park Jaebum know about the conference with fans? Does he know that the reason for his withdrawal is 'due to a severe personal mistake?'

Khun: I have texted Park Jaebum recently. He knows that we are holding this conference. He wanted to give us a video recording.

Jung Wook: He knows of the notification, too.

12. In the future, will 2PM be adding a new member or deciding another leader?

Jung Wook + Members: There are no plans.

13. Is there really no chance for Park Jaebum's return? And if he returns through a different company, what is your opinion on the matter?

Jung Wook + Members: There is no possibility for him to return through 2PM.

Chansung: If Jaebum wishes to take responsbility for all of this and comes back as a celebrity, we will encourage him. However, I think a return through 2PM is out of the question.

14. Couldn't the company have covered for the severe personal mistake? And, if the members did not agree to Jaebum's withdrawal, don't you think the issue wouldn't have gotten this far?

Members: It's not something we can just cover.

Jung Wook: We were put in a situation where the only thing we could do was agree. That is why we agreed. If we hadn't, I believe that the results would be the same.

15. If the controversy last September never happened, would your decision still stand the same?

Everyone: Yes

16. Do you personally control the cyworlds of the members? There are posts that went up after the 8th that have created much controversy amongst the fans. Are they all your posts?

Wooyoung: Yes, I was truly frustrated which is why I wrote it.

Chansung: Yes. I was truly in a state of confusion which is why I wrote it like so. But it has nothing to do with the issue.

Jung Wook: We believe that a celebrity must be responsible for his own personal and social life. We do not control them.

17. What do the members think of the boycott?

Junho: We didn't care because we knew that Jaebum would return and knew that it would all be solved with his return. But honestly speaking, I would be lying if I said wasn't hurt. If, after today, the boycott continues, then I will think of it as the fans hating us. We will show that we will be trying our best through our songs and performances.

18. If the severe mistake is revealed to be false, do you realize that you will be charged for libel?

Jung Wook: We only wrote of the truth.

19. Will Park Jaebum be able to receive the income for his 1st and 2nd singles?

Jung Wook: He will have to discuss that and reach an agreement with copyright officials. It has nothing to do with JYPE.

20. Will you continue to use the name 'Hottests' for 2PM's fanclub?

Jung Wook: Yes. Are you saying that the members are not 2PM? No. The 6 members are 2PM, therefore, we will continue to use Hottests.

21. The members were revealed to be on vacation when the specifed date of January 6th was revealed.

Wooyoung: It was our first vacation.

Taecyeon: We are celebrities. We cannot cringe at the people we meet.

Chansung: We cannot meet our families during the holidays with dark faces. What do you want? Do you want us to make a fool of ourselves asking for Jaebum to come back on live broadcasts?

22. Do you know the rumors circulating on the internet? Will you protect him?

Wooyoung: We are not throwing him away but protecting him. We knew that we would regret it if it was later revealed.

Chansung: Please don't be skeptical of our friendship.

Junho: After finding out on January 3rd, I honestly hated Jaebum. We had always tried our best for his return. However, we believe that silence will protect him.

Taecyeon: I believe that rumors will always disappear after time.

23. Why is there no fee for the termination of his contract?

The other members have a lot of CF, etc contracts but there are none for Jaebum. That is why there are no fees.

24. Please reveal Park Jaebum's exact contract terms.

Jung Wook: His contract was set for 7 years. We offered 10, then offered 8, and then again for 7 years.

25. Park Jinyoung stated on Golden Fishery that Park Jaebum's return will definitely be through 2PM. What is the company doing now to hold true to that statement?

Jung Wook: Up until December 22nd, when he called us, he was still a precious member with the chance of a return.

26. What are you doing to support Jaebum in America? Park Jinyoung specifically stated that he is receiving support and training from JYPE.

Jung Wook: We had trainers reach him in Seattle at the end of September. We had always tried our best for his return.

27. JYPE has used Park Jaebum's name to promote and market 2PM's 6 membered album. Was this in order to hold the fanbase down or was it really part of a plan to have Park Jaebum return?

Jung Wook: In my heart, he was a precious member from the minute he left Korea to the day he called me on the 22nd of December. However, after the 22nd, things have changed.

28. JYP Entertainment previously revealed that the first official album will have the income distributed evenly amongst the members, including leader Park Jaebum. However, there are many opinions that go against this statement. Please correctly specify the income distribution terms.

Jung Wook: The income earned through December of last year was distributed and finalized in January.

The 2PM Fan Union agrees that everything stated above is the truth and not a lie.

- 2PM Fan Union

May be taken out with full credits.

CREDITS : DAUM (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Just an observation, from the fan accounts the boys seem to hate Jay until now. But it was mentioned that Khun texted/ called Jay the night before.

Isn't it awkward to still contact someone you are disgusted of?

And someone mentioned that the reason they mentioned Jay previously is because he was a good hyung.

But why are they badmouthing him now? Why are they saying that they really hated Jay when they knew what he did but forgiven him? If you have forgiven him, you'd rather not talk about it. Right?

Contradictions? Conspiracy? Stupidity?

And if the boys initially hated him, but eventually forgiven him-- why do they think that the fans will forever hate Jay for doing some act?

Guest pyrolicious

Alrighty then! This is war now

I said it before that I would support the 6 regardless, but ahhh whoa now this is making me change my mind. Whats the deal with them mentioning this suppose GRAVE MISTAKE that he did, so GRAVE that they hated him and had to forgive him........ummm okaaaaay. Sorry fellas, but now we are dead curious and wanna know what that GRAVE MISTAKE was. At this point, the whole respect Jay's privacy is out the window, if that's what they want than they shouldn't have mention anything about a GRAVE MISTAKE in the first place.

However, those fan accounts could just be exaggerating stuff. Taec was sneering at fan's questions? yea I kinda don't believe that. Crap I just don't know anymore, all I can say about the 6 is that Khun is the only one who I'm still happy with. Something tells me, he still keeps in touch with Jay and really tried to somehow have him come back. If anyone would rebel against JYPE it would be Khunnie. At this point, I would like a showdown between a member/s against JYPE or eachother. Why not? Everything is down the drain anyways, so bring it on.

I'm right behind a bunch of you that Rain should sign Jay up (what are the chances of that tho). I'm sure J.Tune will get madd money with Jay, heck how bout making him the 6th Mblaq lol

Guest karatefeelings

Wow. People are quick to judge. Here's what I see.

I think it's pretty obvious before the whole fiasco broke we can clearly tell that the boys genuinely look up to Jaebum. He's like this cool older brother that they're proud to show off to their friends. We can tell in the shows they've been on (even Hotblood when Jay was the last to join the team) and the interviews they were in. They seriously adore him. And when his myspace scandal broke, they were there for him. Some members publicly stood up for him. They express their love for him when they won their end of year awards.

So the question is, WHERE DID THAT AFFECTION GO?!? And how fast it left their hearts. I seriously think 2pm is made up of 7 really nice boys. They may be rowdy and reckless but take that away and they're just nice honest boys. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE for them to turn their backs on Jaebum in this short amount of time. Hence, it's not wrong to assume that Jay MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING.

- this is pure speculation -

MAYBE, it was Jay who betrayed THEM. Maybe he made a deal with a rival company who offered better services during A&A promos while they're in love with him. Maybe it was Jay who turned his back on them secretly during that time. It could be the other way round. Idk, he does seem like the kind of guy who tends to make some bad decisions.

Because it is illogical for not one, but all 6 boys to find his actions unforgivable. And I'm ruling out drug abuse or impregnating a girl as Jay's "offence" because those are forgivable in my eyes and those actions would only tarnish Jay's image but I don't see it tarnishing the rest of the boys' image. I mean, I'm trying to make sense of their actions here because I don't think they're ALL irrational.

And fan reports seem to be saying that Taec and Chan were quite cold and unforgiving towards Jay. They basically put on an attitude. Why would they do that and have fans bash them and label them as ungrateful dongsaengs who betrayed their leader if it was all a set up. I would think they would rather play the sympathy card if they're trying to get fans on their side but they're not. WHY?

I refuse to believe all 6 of them are cold-hearted, it doesn't make sense. There has to be something!

again - this is all pure speculation -

I'm not trying to take sides. I just thought instead of 'Jaebum the victim' we could take a different perspective. Unless of course this was all scripted and nothing actually happened but that JYPE's president is plain evil and hold grudges against Jay. I like all of them and I truly want things go back the way it was. But s*it happens.

I guess ultimately, what's done is done and fans need to move on. It IS POSSIBLE to support Jay and his endeavors AND the rest of 2pm with theirs. They're taking different paths but they still somewhat share a common bond and what they have together and that one year of activity together as 7 was truly an amazing year. They achieved so much and it's sad that it had to come to an end before their true potentials have been met. Let's move on and not judge them as if we're superior. We do not know what we would have done if we were in their shoes. There's no "evil" person here. I guess we could say things just...happened and we gotta accept it.

/my more-than-2-cents :/

peas out

carrots in

what i really want to know is whether jay really wants to end his career already. its just that.

if really he got fed up and wants to continue his life as normal, i would happily let him go, pray for his happiness.. but if its still his dream to go and continue be entertainer in Korea, it's just sad..

it's just too sad that he wasnt even given second chance to to prove himself..

it's just sad that Korea forgive him and fans support him like that but the result? i just dont get it.

im not gonna blame the other members. it's not their fault. they are not to blame. we dont know the truth so i do not want to judge that they 'turn their back' against jay.

maybe they really plead jype for him to come back, but who are they? what are 6 employees mean to such a big company like jype?

but BUT. i just wanna say, that we fans shouldnt be too oblivious and gullible to believe everything we see on media.

when they say..

when they show those brotherly love and care..

when they say they really want him back and thank him with tears.. was it really true?

was it sincere or just for 'fan service'??

i'm not being sarcastic and hateful. but one thing for sure, this whole crappy tragedy just make me lose hope and not believe in anything.

Guest kriza09

I'm kind of agree with you. It sounds selfish but it's the fact.

Everyone always think about Jae's feeling but very few people here think about the remaining six members feeling.

They went through a lot as much as Jae and others trainees did.

Some trainees never got a chance to debut. But they got a chance and start to do well and then.....danggggg the scandal.

Everything fell apart. Six guys have been through a lot this past few months because they're the one who faced fans and medias.

I like 2PM a lot but I'm not a hardcore fan. I like other groups too.

I like 2PM because of their music and their performances, so I guess I still support them until I don't impress with their music and performance anymore.

Yes I can understand where you're coming from. Especially after seeing that video of fans breaking apart their 'Heartbeat' album and reading all those comments posted telling them to leave those shows, I can understand how the members might get frustrated at the fans or Jaebum. But again, this is also telling us one thing, that all those '7=1' and brotherhood thing they've been so proud about was just all talk... Seriously, real brothers don't sell out one of their own like that. They would get mad at him, make sure he learned his lesson, even beat him themselves for that matter, but in public they would apologize on his behalf, take all the responsibility together as if the mistake was their own, fall and rise together as one group. I think this is what disappoints the fans the most. You know how Koreans are so big on loyalty and brotherhood.

FAN: On January 6th if the decision was made how could you go on holidays (to Jang Wooyoung since the busan talk came up)

Wooyoung: It's really fustrating (Right after chansung went on)

Chansung: I mean we got a holiday why can't we have fun?

Chansung: So are you tell me that we have to wait on public TV until park Jaebum returns?

Junho: (He would put his head down (dont know the reason) anyway he didn't move)

He told his story about how he was in pain on tv (and he didn't cry for his fellow members but he cried at his own pain)

A fan asked a member in September during the 4 days why they didn't try to stop it?

Jung Wook: Then why didn't fans shield him?

as the word shield came out Fans were outraged.

During the conference, a fan was so outraged that she stormed out and shouted 'I hope you eat well and live well!(in korea its not something good to say, it's basically sacarsm)

Taecyeon: Yes we will, thank you.

and also they won't be an embarrassment to Jaebum hyung.

They did a lot of thinking too but since Jaebum hyungs situation got so big they all made a decision.

During the conference a lot of fans left.

Also they also asked about WB8 if it was ever going to air?

They all laughed..<according to someone

That's all I know.

And as for Junsu, I'm waiting for a text about him.

----------------------------------------------

All 6 members turned up

Ok Taecyeon said that Jaebums personal life has been dirty anyway.

Junsu said that he can't say what it is.

So why Jaebum go out to those BBOY events?

Chansung 'Exactly. Why's he showing his face so much. Anyway, I don't know the reason.'

Taecyeon: 'Jaebum hyung's personal life is very bad.'

------------------------------------------------------

Fan We asked about the contract.

The contracts are all finished now so JYP has no attachments to Jaebum now.

So if you found out about it during December and decided to stop the contract , why did you contact fan sites in the middle of January to tell them that you held the rights to the contents in gifts (or prizes) like the DVDs, photobooks, etc? Does that mean we can make stuff like that now?

Taecyeon smirked and replied: You have to asked Jaebum that.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan Hottest's was first made for a 7 membered group, please change the fandom's name.

JungWook Thats like basically saying 2PM has to stop all activities, so we cannot do that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan: We aren't interested in his personal life, why on earth can't you protect him and forgive him?

Reply: He did something so wrong we cannot forgive him or protect him

Junho and Chansung told their stories and started crying

They didn't cry about Jaebum and yet they cry about their own problems

And the leader has not yet been reassigned

[unimportant info deleted]

disgusted :angry:

Guest FattoOom

ou are bieng so harsh to the 6 boys , that damn anouncement has broken our hearts that a fact .

But NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAS HAPPENED so stop blaming the other 6 boys it's so unfair to treat that way just b\c one member's issue . They are talented and ambitious if you think that you are a real hottest support them till the end

Rumors, speculations about the 'personal mistake' JYPE claimed that Jay had made..

Please.. do not believe them, and stop mentioning those outrageous and ridiculous rumors. Spare a thought for Jay (if he saw these guesses made by his own fans, it's really hurtful to him because he knew he did not do anything like that...).. He had the hardest time out of everyone. He really needs our love and trust, especially at this time.

Please....

Archived