☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

2OD Team : We cannot verify the legitimacy of these fanaccounts as of yet since Eunice is not contactable right now. Please take everything with a grain of salt until we confirm this is true. Thank you.

T/N: These are 5 accounts of the conference meeting. TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

Ok Taecyeon: "We are not people who do what fans tell us to do"

It was not a conference, more like a chaotic battleground. Don't look forward to the accounts. The 6 members came out dirty and just trampled on Park Jaebum.

Us 6 members embracing Park Jaebum will cause too much of a huge damage that we decided we will work hard just as 6. Whatever happens, as men and with confidence we will continue our activities and we promised to keep together as 2PM forever. What are you blaming us for? We even restrained ourselves during the boycott.

Park Jaebum's personal life is very disorderly. We were backstabbed by Park Jaebum. We six were the victims. When fans asked 'Then how is he showing up in b-boying clips on Youtube?' and the way Ok Taecyeon and Hwang Chansung answered that we also want to asked him why he is showing his face like that.

Wooyoung said:

If you are people who really love Jaebum hyung, then for him, think about this pain.

I don't know if it's just my arrogance but I promised that we would walk together and promised we as 6 would continue our activities, and whatever happens, as men and with confidence we will continue on with our activities. We promised this between ourselves.

We will take all responsibility and later on we as six will become a great 2PM..

He said if we really love Jaebum hyung, we shouldn't deepen the wounds, and that they will go back to their rookie mindsets like GOD.

Kim Junsu and Ok Taecyeon were the core people there. They said they were uncomfortable with Jaebum returning from the beginning. It's true that Khun was against the withdrawal from the the start, and that he tried to delay the withdrawal agreement as much as possible.

Hwang Chansung

"Do we have to go on public TV and say that we want Park Jaebum back?" (Not Jaebum hyung, but Park Jaebum)

"Do we have to make a complaining battle about this then?"

-------------------

Fan: "Okay try to succeed as 6 members then"

Ok Taecyeon: "We will do the best that we can so that we can be proud dongsaengs to Jaebum hyung"

-------------------

Fan: "The hottests have said to change your fandom name since you are no longer 7"

Jung Wook: "That is the same as telling 2PM do not continue with their activities, so we will not answer your question"

-------------------

Fan: "Why did the company not protect Jaebum?"

Jungwook: "Why didn't the fans shield him then" (After he said this, it exploded)

-------------------

Fan: "I'm not curious about the personal mistake but why aren't you protecting him and forgiving him?"

Answer: "The mistake is so big that we can't even shield or forgive him"

Lee Junho and Hwang Chansung expressed their feelings and cried.

They didn't cry after talking about Park Jaebum, but cried after saying their own emotions.

They said a new leader has not been appointed yet.

I am so lost for words that I can't even type this up properly.

All this time we have been fooled by these lumps of fakes.

This may just be the most regretful period of my life. For liking those ******* so much.

All the other stuff you've read are rumors.

This is what I heard from someone who was in the conference.

I am saying this with utmost confidence that what I've said is true.

I am no longer going to say that I feel sorry for the members… this is just unbelievable.

They said not to doubt the friendship of the 7 members… That is just…. far out.

Right now I'm in the PC room .. I am so dumbfounded I don't even know what to write.

Like the article said, it's true that the 6 members agreed on the withdrawal.. 6PM is honestly such a big embarrassment now.

Honestly. It finished at 8PM and just got out.. ah .. I am honestly so furious right now..

Taecyeon said that if they tell us what Jaebum did our love for him will disappear .. -_-''

Crazy Ok Taecyeon. Honestly I guess a person really does change when they know what money tastes like …

Honestly …

What Chansung said made me so angry .. The agitation isn't settling in yet.

When he was asked if 2PM would carry on as 6 members, he said are you here just to ask that question .. -_-'''

I am totally done with 2PM now.

Hahahaha I'm going crazy.

My friend knows a lot of acquaintances that went to the conference…

I just got off the phone with her……..I really don't want to believe her.

Ok Taecyeon……….. SsunshineED AT THEM, she said he ssunshineed at the fans a lot

Everytime a question was asked he would ssunshine hahaha I am just lost for words

I guess they were pretending the whole time. It wasn't JYP that backstabbed him it was the members.

My whole body is just shaking of shock right now all that's coming out of me are laughs.

You don't believe it right? I don't believe it too, this isn't a rumor I am 100% sure on this, my friend is not the person to lie honestly

I am honestly turning anti now

I am so stupid for believing the members haha

I'm regretting spending so much money for JYP lol

She said Ok Taecyeon and Hwang Chansung got REALLY ANGRY at the fans

Everyone always said beast idol this beast idol that, I guess they really do think they're beasts now hahaha

We believed in them so much

I guess we shouldn't have believed them, if there was any loyalty then all 6 of them would've withdrawn

I honestly thought my attachment to them would last forever

But as I was on the phone with my friend, my affection for them were just dripping down the drain just like that.

I am honestly not lying, I also want to believe this is a lie.

I kept checking if she was lying, I kept saying to my friend "Really? Really?? You're lying…"

Honestly for 20 minutes I didn't believe her

This friend was more of a hardcore hottest than me, so I can't do anything but believe her, she's also my class friend.

My friend talked to the unnie over the phone too,

But because of the current situation, she couldn't get the full details and had to hang up.

This honestly is no lie.

I'm not even getting tears now.

I trusted in the members so much…. We were stupid to believe them.

I couldn't believe her that I thought maybe JYPE was getting them to act so I asked her if it looked like they looked forced,

She said they looked so real about it, she said it was definitely not acting.

We've watched all their TV shows over and over again, so we would know whether or not they're acting or being real…

Let's not cry or be depressed, let's just give them the same response.

I told myself I wouldn't cuss but I did so I'm sorry, if there's anything you want to ask then leave a comment.

I will tell you everything I know

I will say this again, I'm really not lying, I'm being honest.

+

She said Khun pretty much did not say anything… I'm not fully sure about this and so isn't my friend.

We're waiting for that unni to ring again, I'll be staring at my phone until my neck breaks off

Right now I am arranging the account that I promised to post up by 10PM.

From now on I will throw away being a hottest and return back to my daily life, and I am waiting for the day JYPE regrets. I will no longer be a follower, I'm sorry for leaving once I write up this account.

First off at around 3.10PM we got in and filled up the rows, from row 1 to row 8..

They were going to start off until someone's handphone went off and we were all told to turn off our phones, and when they saw anyone texting or fiddling with their phones it got confiscated.

There was a rumor going around that someone got told to leave, but there was no one person who did so.

The member's expressions were unexpectedly calm.

I'll be writing out the full account by 10PM anyway so for now I will write up roughly what had happened.

1. When asked if the members agreed to the Jaebum's withdrawal, without hesitation they answered with "Yes".

2. When they said 'From now on please support us as "as 6 members"', my blood pressure went up so high that my vision went yellow.

3. Someone from the official fancafe asked about their next album's concept and their direction of their activities, and if each member was going to go on variety shows.

Us and Underground and some other fancafe members were all wanting to take her down for that… It got us so angry…

4. Someone from the official fancafe asked "Has there ever been a time when you received hurt from Park Jaebum's bad personal life", and the mood from the members went pungent and so did the fans… Punches were about to fly everywhere.

I don't know if it's because Taecyeon was mad or not but he kept clenching his jaw… I saw the clenching of his jaw at the side of face with my own eyes… After that question, Taecyeon's facial expression was not good.

5. They kept saying "Us 6 members" over and over again right until the very end… and from that I got a hunch… I guess they really will continue on with six….

After this reply it got so loud that I couldn't really hear the questions properly and couldn't hear the members' answers properly. I will end it here.

Lastly I will say it again. I will return back to my normal life after I write this.

May be taken out with FULL credits inclusive of the disclaimer above. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : TELLZONE (SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hee_chully

how realistic would it actually be to get jay and 2pm reunited and moved from jype to j.tune? i mean is rain more likely to hear 2pm fans cry and help? ive seen a few people sugest this , this would take one EPIC fan movement and even maybe involve alotta legal crap, globally all fans would need to be on the same page to get that kinda idea off the ground and im not familiar with rain so how reliable or willing to help would he actually be?

Guest Shira_DBSJ

my last post for today,

seriously, i don't know what to say about the junsu, nichkhun, taecyeon, wooyoung, junho and chansung.

i hv no idea at all..

i really wanna say something but i can barely say any words about them.

i love them ,i love jay, i love other 6.. but my heart hurts so much right now

they hated jay.. something really bad that they don't even want to say with their own lips... this bothers me alot.. yes, jay was wrong for writing like that but.. to say something like this.. =/

dawnded & stardope

agree. i hv to admit this, 2pm was somekind like an addiction or something

so i guess i can focus on my studies now. lol

and i still wanna give a shoutout to jay,

stay as AOM crew, bcause they treat you as a real family :)

goodluck jay, like i said, i'm all right behind you!

Taecyeon and Wooyoung will not be hosting Inkigayo this Sunday, reported by AKP.

Well, i guess it will take a lot of guts to appear in front of Hottests after today, isn't it?

Why don't they just freaking reveal the reason as to why Jay decided to quit??!

Because I'm 100% sure that all the fans including me will definitely forgive Jaebum for whatever "OH-SO-BAD" thing he did.

It's a win-win situation. They fans get Jay back and they don't have to terminate the contract. Arghhh.

Let the fans decide whether we still want him back or not after the revelation (which I'm sure we DO want him back).

Who the hell are they to decide for us?!

LET US DECIDE!!!

Guest lady_bug

I am also leaving this fandom.

I cannot support this lie.

I cannot support a 6PM.

I will not support JYP/JYPE.

Jay dear...

My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything, but watch. I hope you do not lose hope of becoming a singer. I hope one day you will come back to Korea as Jay Park and show them. I will forever support you. Please do not get discourage. Please post up your AOM videos. And remember you're a child of God, he will guide you through this.

Guest Fae_Min

For me, I choose to trust that all the boys' statement during the press-con are scripted.. no matter what.. and i seriously believe that the boys are blackmailed(?) by JYPE example (IMO ONLY) if you don't do this, then Jay will face the consequences [contract fine] etc. etc

And i totally agree with you dawnded to be optimistic and stuffs..

Right now, I'm sooo torn apart.. I want to support the 6 members coz I know that they did not deserve any of this BS from JYPE. They trained and worked soo hard..

But i'll be lying if I say that I can continue watching them at variety shows, listening to their music with a smile on my face.. Honestly, I think i'll cry everytym thinking how Jay is being treated by JYPE and the boys who most likely feel rotten for not be able to do anything [iF THEY ARE blackmailed by JYPE] but to continue with a forced smiles on their face.

I seriously feel pity for all 7 members.. they DON'T deserve to be treated like this.. I seriously hope they unite somewhere in another company.. Right now, I'm holding JYPE responsible for all this mess.. from the start till now..

EDIT: Why am i getting a feeling that JYPE is trying to exterminate (lol) all OLD HOTTESTs so they don't have to be haunt by Jay's shadown forever? coz seriously from the fan acc above, it seems that they are trying to get HOTTEST detest the boys.. I DON'T KNOW *SCREAM*

I don't get why they (JYPE and 2PM) kept emphasizing on what a terrible and serious sin Jay has committed, something that made the boys HATE him, "something so bad, we can't put it on our lips" etc. Saying things like that to the fans and the media, is it helping the situation? No. It's making things ten times worse since it's only fueling people to find out the truth, and it's making all of the 7 boys look bad.

IMO they are being too defensive without them knowing that they are overdoing it and they want people to really think that jaebum did something soooooo bad and they want people to see jaebum negatively that way people would hate him again and treat him the way they treated him when the myspace controversy broke out....maybe they are being too defensive because there really was no sin (yes, i believe jay did nothing wrong) and they want people to believe there was one..that is why they keep pushing it to the fans...for them to say it over and over and over again seems a bit off to me too....

if the management really did care for jay they wouldn't say that he did "something so bad, we can't put it on our lips" because it's so obvious that people would really try to dig out everything that they can just to uncover what this "sin" is and it wouldn't be good for jay's reputation....

this isn't about jay the ex member of 2pm anymore....it's more about Park Jae Bom as a person....

what they are doing now is just :angry:

-edit-

Fan: "Why did the company not protect Jaebum?"

Jungwook: "Why didn't the fans shield him then" (After he said this, it exploded)

wow......just wow....

2OD Team : We cannot verify the legitimacy of these fanaccounts as of yet since Eunice is not contactable right now. Please take everything with a grain of salt until we confirm this is true. Thank you.

T/N: These are 5 accounts of the conference meeting. TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

May be taken out with FULL credits inclusive of the disclaimer above. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : TELLZONE (SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

THIS IS GREAT INFO.

Based on this info, I can tell you that I have no more love nor respect, not any bit, left for the 6 members.

They sound like arrogant selfish a*** here. I am disgusted at myself for having believed and supported these 6 people, especially Ok Taecyeon and Hwang Chansung, for the last 5 months.

Can I request that there is a separate thread for 6PM? From now on, they are a different group to me and they should stop calling themselves 2PM.

Wow quitting a fandom because of this?

Anyone put yourself on the boys shoes. When jae left that could have been the END of their career!They had to work extra hard to keep up the popularity. They succeeded o a level i was not expecting and i will be impressed by this forever.

The whole "lets protect jaebum" thing is just ridiculous. Singing and performing is their JOB not their life. When a friend or another member makes a mistake that person needs to be an ADULT and handle the situation by his/herself.Had i been a 2pm member i would have been Royally pissed about this situation and if i was in a room full of accusing "fans" i would have reacted even harder than they did.

If u don't support 6 , then u weren't a big supporter of 7 either. I hope JYP still makes awesome music for them. I dont really care if Jae comes back at this point since i really enjoyed their music without him performing in it. If he does well great.

Guest ilovekpop428

I don't understand how some people can just start hating the other boys for something that they just heard through the grapevines. When I first heard that JYPE claims that Jay has done something bad, I choose to take it with a grain of salt. And now I see people being furious at the other boys for something that they did not witness themselves and just heard from others accounts. Did it ever occur to you that the people who attended the conferences are very loyal Jaebum fans who might have read too much into the members' facial expression and demeanor. Not because they hate the other members, but because they might have love Jaebum too much and read too much into things. I think at the rate that this is going on. How it is affecting the other members' s careers. They might have no choice but to actually reveal what really happened in a few days. I"m glad that Jaebum has such loyal fans who would stand up for him and believe him despite what everyone else who used to love him say now.

Guest JayrielzZ

it's past 12midnight here. i guess i can post again.

i just finish reading the khottest accounts at 2OD.

at first, i am confused/sad because the situation there seems to be chaotic.

after i finish reading, i am puzzled.

don't you think something is weird/wrong?

the company is trying their best to make the 6 boys look like victim,

but the boy's reaction (especially Taec and Chan) looks like career suicide.

they are working in a contradicting direction.

they can act innocent and maybe crying saying sorry etc.

well, act like a victim but they did not.

why make fans hate them?

why did they so-called "trampled" on their hyung?

why did they even do it so openly?

they are not afraid of the netizen or fans after what happened to Jay?

something is definitely going behind the scene.

i am not trying to defend any party.

just stating my thoughts and trying hard to maintain neutral.

the next few days will be a total chaos.

anyway,

Love & Respect

p/s: it hurts me to see you say hurtful words that you may regret one day.

everyone deserves love & respect.

Guest orchard16

I could not support them anymore sorry ... Today the TV played "hearbeat" and I found myself shouting at those 6 PM ... Is not healthy anymore for me ... While I can have listened to better singers better dancers

Guest ic3hir0

I thght even without jay i would still support 2pm as 6..

But after reading what has happened during the press con as well as fan accounts..

I'm really disappointed with them, I thght they would stand out and protect jay..

I'm really confuse abt who's right and who's wrong anymore..

not sure if i will continue to be a 2pm fan......

Guest gigamasterhammer84

I will wait until everything is really 100% confirmed.

And I trust 6PM and will support them in the future.

It's fascinating, how easy some of you lose their trust and belief in 2PM.

I don't understand how some people can just start hating the other boys for something that they just heard through the grapevines. When I first heard that JYPE claims that Jay has done something bad, I choose to take it with a grain of salt. And now I see people being furious at the other boys for something that they did not witness themselves and just heard from others accounts. Did it ever occur to you that the people who attended the conferences are very loyal Jaebum fans who might have read too much into the members' facial expression and demeanor. Not because they hate the other members, but because they might have love Jaebum too much and read too much into things. I think at the rate that this is going on. How it is affecting the other members' s careers. They might have no choice but to actually reveal what really happened in a few days. I"m glad that Jaebum has such loyal fans who would stand up for him and believe him despite what everyone else who used to love him say now.

Hmmm

on 87 fans :

14 were pro b*

the rest were ANTI b*

So there is nothing about "they were loyal Jay fans"

JYPE chose those fans. The most of them, were loyal 2PM's fans who supported 6PM and Jay.

And, guys.

I'm pretty sure that the boys are lying. And I'm pretty sure that they had to, they were forced.

Too calm = too prepared.

too many things on "he did something soooo bad" = same method as JYPE's statement.

You know pple, if you analyse everything, you'll find that it IS the same method that JYPE's statement.

Line by line

the excuses they've done

are the same.

It sound too much "JYPE-ish" guys.

I don't know what they did go through but.. It has to be something very very very... HARD.

Here is what I think :

They have been manipulated.

Completely.

The first minute I read this, I thought : no. That' is impossible.

Impossible.

how realistic would it actually be to get jay and 2pm reunited and moved from jype to j.tune? i mean is rain more likely to hear 2pm fans cry and help? ive seen a few people sugest this , this would take one EPIC fan movement and even maybe involve alotta legal crap, globally all fans would need to be on the same page to get that kinda idea off the ground and im not familiar with rain so how reliable or willing to help would he actually be?

if rain would really accept all 7 of them, i would be more than happy... i dun even mind if they change the group name to something else... i'll support them then if it happens... coz i think everything that happened during the conference was scripted... they love each other so much... we have seen it in all the different programs they were featured in and all the fancams... u dun turn ur back on people u love so much no matter what they have done...

ok but back to reality, i would agree that it is not really possible... it's not just the legalities... rain and jyp are suppose to have a pretty close relationship... if rain were to bring jaebum back and reunite 2pm, he's like going against jyp...

Guest dawnded

I agree with some of the things you said.

But I truly think the situation makes everything unbelievable.

I will not believe in these accounts if there is something better to believe in.

Unfortunately, there isn't.

And unfortunately, beliefs need to cling onto something.

I guess that why we hung on to it.

I believe in the accounts.

The boys could really be acting in a disappointing way.

But I don't believe that they are acting this way entirely because they want to.

At the way we are acting....if we are hostile and distrusting towards the boys, I honestly cannot expect them to be still nice to us. Love and hate, they go both ways. Honestly, even as an idol..knowing that fans are angry with them, will you not bear an grudges??

So like I said before...WE CANNOT CONFUSE OUR FEELINGS FOR JYPE WITH OUR FEELINGS FOR THE BOYS AND OUR FEELINGS FOR JAY. But that's just me saying.

I have exceeded my post counts but I'm still posting. I'm gonna get suspended. But I guess it won't matter anymore. Hate to see everything boil down to such futility.

If you want to keep loving the boys, then love them and believe nothing bad/evil about them. Regardless of what others say and the rumours that are flying around. All SEVEN of them. There is no 2pm in my heart no more, but there's still 7 individuals. Protect what you want to protect.

And I kinda had a feeling that the remaining 6 members would turn against Jay eventually.

They prob thought that Jay was the one who brought all this trouble onto them. Like without Jay, they wouldn't have to face all these scandal problems, boycott nonsense and whatnots. They probably thought that this whole MESS started because of Jay in the first place (myspace comments). They probably had this mentality that, "If only Jay hadn't started it, none of this would have happened and our 2PM group would've been fine". In that sense, I think they blame Jay for it? I don't know.....

But I think it's only normal, because their careers (which they worked for equally as hard as Jay) were jeopardised the minute Jay's scandal broke. They were about to lose everything they trained MANY, MANY years for and I don't think they were willing to let go of that just for the sake of one person (Jay).

It's selfish, yes but when you think of how much they suffered during their trainee days and now that they've come so far, they won't want to lose everything and start from scratch. When you think from that standpoint, you will understand where the 6 members are coming from.

Archived