☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Shira_DBSJ

you know what, if this how they so-called protecting jay.. i must be blind then..

i don't know how long we hv to read unconfirmed news/stories etc etc.

from what i've seen, jay let everything go to protect the boys and the company.

well, if they think he's not deserved to be in korea, to be on stage as a leader of 2pm, to sing as a 2pm member, i think they should know jay doesn't deserve to be hurt like this.

i know, i know they boys feel the same thing, but the one who hurts the most right now is jay himself.

at least, AT LEAST if they decided to end his contract, they shouldn't make that kind of statement. they shouldn't do this to him. they could have do it more better than this.

jay was being too nice to the company, and they put all the blames on his shoulders (though i know other members feel it too..)

and jay doesn't want other members to feel the pain that he feels right now..

he's protecting them but he's the one who is in pain right now...

i have no idea if i can still support the rests or not. i want to, but thinking of all these.. it makes me angry, frustrated, disappointed..

if this how they did to jay,

jay, you can fly higher than you did before, not as a 2pm leader.. but as a AOM crew and as JAY PARK.

and i know he'll be a better person... i'm all right behind you jay..

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest le-cupcake

i don't think anyone should blame the rest of the boys.

i feel like everyone wants to think that the boys will show their strong brotherly-bond and go against JYPE, and go down with jay. but this is being really naive, this is reality, not a movie where everyone teams together and rebels and everything is perfect in the end. the boys also have their own financial problems to deal with, their own futures. jay, he is the most amazing leadja, because he is willing to sacrifice himself, as a good hyung. so that only 1 member of 2pm falls down instead of all 7.

if the rest of the members decided to sacrifice themselves too, i doubt jay would be very happy. because the reason jay left is so the rest of the members DON'T have to sacrifice themselves. so i really feel for the boys, because they are required to put up an image, whether or not they want to, in order to keep their careers. none of us know what goes on in the background, including their true feelings, and the real rules of JYPE.

all we can do, as hottests, is to stop being selfish. and be open, don't blame any of the boys, and support them.

we're all going to miss jay, and we may not be able to bring him back, but we can stop him from being forgotten.

if anything, jype completely lost all my respect.

Guest J.Lvs.Me

Jay, I can't believe I'm saying this but you don't deserve JYPE anymore. The conference convinced me how this dirty

company hated you. So now just stay with your family and be happy. You are a free man now.

I don't know, maybe I just gave up with these whole thing.

Even if Jay will be back, he will get hurt even more.

and so I think it's best if he just stay in Seattle with his family,

where they can comfort him and protect him. I'm sure he still has a bright future in front of him

without coming back to Korea.

As for the 6 members, I have nothing to say to you all... but I will love you guys always and support you,

maybe without buying your album XD

I'm not a pure hottest after all, but I really love these guys...

So Good Luck to Park Jaebum, May God Bless You Always on whatever decision you may choose.

And Good Luck To Kim Junsu, Nichkhun, Ok Taecyeon, Jang Wooyoung, Lee Junho and Hwang Chansung,

your journey doesn't end here. :)

and as for you JYP~ the bad guys always lost in the end...

I will wait for the day where you will regret all the decision you just made. :D

Right, My last post for today.

and yes, I'm tired of waiting.... and I will move one

Guest happyberry2007

I

don't get why they (JYPE and 2PM) kept emphasizing on what a terrible and serious sin Jay has committed, something that made the boys HATE him, "something so bad, we can't put it on our lips" etc. Saying things like that to the fans and the media, is it helping the situation? No. It's making things ten times worse since it's only fueling people to find out the truth, and it's making all of the 7 boys look bad. They should just STOP talking about that damn mistake if they're not going to tell the truth or, of course, turn back time and not have said anything about the mistake at all which could have prevented all this chaos.

Did the members say "please don't try to dig up the truth because it will hurt Jay" or something? That's kind of funny since JYPE were the ones who brought all netizens' attention to the huge and horrible mistake in the first place and 2PM are going along and emphasizing on how terrible it is. And now they're the ones telling the netizens to not hurt Jay? Do the boys honestly think they're protecting him by not telling the truth? Protecting him would have been to not even announce the mistake at all.

I agree with everything you just said. I really wasnt expecting very much from 2pm because i thought everything they said will be scripted but i think they over did it with emphasizing jay's mistake. I think right now what they are doing is saving their careers not really caring if they are tarnishing jay's name. If for some reason jay did commit did this big mistake shouldnt have been better if they concealed this mistake and just said that jay wanted to pursue bboying or study. I guess i would've accepted jay withdrawal from the group sooner or later but what really makes really mad is that jay withdrawal is tainted with controversy. Sooner or later i am pretty sure there are going to be a lot rumors of jay supposedly mistake. They didnt even let him leave with at least some dignity. I wasnt expecting anything from this meeting but i guess they did the impossible made me lose respect for both 2pm and Jype.

Guest hee_chully

i don't think anyone should blame the rest of the boys.

i feel like everyone wants to think that the boys will show their strong brotherly-bond and go against JYPE, and go down with jay. but this is being really naive, this is reality, not a movie where everyone teams together and rebels and everything is perfect in the end. the boys also have their own financial problems to deal with, their own futures. jay, he is the most amazing leadja, because he is willing to sacrifice himself, as a good hyung. so that only 1 member of 2pm falls down instead of all 7.

if the rest of the members decided to sacrifice themselves too, i doubt jay would be very happy. because the reason jay left is so the rest of the members DON'T have to sacrifice themselves. so i really feel for the boys, because they are required to put up an image, whether or not they want to, in order to keep their careers. none of us know what goes on in the background, including their true feelings, and the real rules of JYPE.

all we can do, as hottests, is to stop being selfish. and be open, don't blame any of the boys, and support them.

we're all going to miss jay, and we may not be able to bring him back, but we can stop him from being forgotten.

Best most level headed point of view yet. jay wouldnt want all 7 to fall, and the boys are living in the real world. i think we ask to much if we ask them to rebel. they need the opertunity now to move forward, that dosnt mean jay is forgotton nor does it make any of this ok, but its happened. jay is in seattle and the boys are in korea let both sides move on. maybe something good can arise from the ashes if we let it? maybe...

Guest prae.nim

i still don't get it, this is the last day that 6 can save one. but it didn't happened

but i guess they might afraid of their contract or even their popularity they recieved.

however, why nobody in the conference ask them about the time that don't match with what statement said????.

it should be an important question though

i can't imagine all 6pm after this, how they're going stand in front of their fans with this conspiry thing.

p.s. after this conspiracy issue about jay, i'll open AOM fb page more than 2pm forum include this thread

i hope AOM gonna feel comfortable with it since they have more fans.

I AM QUITTING 2PM FANDOM.

Before this whole conference happens, I would have stuck with the 6 members even if Jay does not come back.

BUT

after reading 2oneday and 2PMalways account about the 6 boys, I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

I'm not even arguing whether Jay really made a mistake or not.

6PM refers to the mistake Jay did as something that they don't even want to put on their lips and that they hated him for it.

Well, so why do the AOM members still treasure and love Jay? Why do they still let Jay perform bboy with them if Jay made a big big morally decaying mistake like that?

or do 6PM think that they are some higher beings with perfect morale that can judge others, and that Jay can't be as morally good as them so Jay should not be in their team otherwise he will ruin their perfect reputation?

Whether they were forced to say things like that or they really felt the need to utter those hurting words, I don't care because 2PM as a family has become a BIG FAT LIE to me.

GOOD BYE 6PM and GOOD LUCK TO JYPE MAKING THEM COMPETE WITH OTHER NEW BOYBANDS.

Edit:

And it's ironic that the one who always claims himself as the mentor of 2PM is nowhere to be seen in 2PM's most serious crisis. What a joke JYP! You think just a few fake consoling words on a show on national TV is enough to save your reputation? Think again because everything is a mess now and that brings me to questioning your mentorship skills.

Guest MR. LEE'S

these are all bullpoops. i've no idea who to believe anymore. i mean, i've been telling myself not to mind myself about this thing as i know things won't get better at this moment, and yet- here i am lurking around and feeling depressed reading those news. first of all, i don't blame anyone. even though i do know i could have blamed jype for being a stupid, but i couldn't do anything other than deciding not to blame anyone. i am not blaming jype, the other members, and jay.

we as fans are having no idea what'd happened behind the scenes. we did not know anything. that's what i am thinking. i could have made a decision to stop supporting other members like what the other fans did, but i won't do that since i think it's unfair. there's a source stating that the other members were agreed to let jay go. well, i do know that but i don't trust it. as what i know, i do have choice whether i want to believe or not. but i'm deciding not to since i have no idea what the truth is. i can only decide. i feel crap here, things keep on popping out of nowhere and they make me feel sad. i do know how the other fans felt, i totally know that but i am pissed off after i saw the video, where the other members' faces were damaged. why do the fans have to ruin their faces by drawing ugly stuffs on their faces? come on, it makes me feel sad and unfair.

one thing, i do love jay but 20% of my instinct is telling me that it's jay himself who doesn't want to come back. what if it's the truth behind all of this? we as fans couldn't do anything other than feeling hurt, making a choice and predicting. i've been thinking this thing all over again, what if it's jay himself who doesn't want to come back? would fans stop loving him? i bet the answer would be no. but it'd make me mad if this is real, as why does jype have to agree with jay's decision not wanting to come back by creating this chaos? they could've settled it by doing it nicely.

i won't stop loving 2pm as seven members, but i will not stop loving 2pm even if there are only six members. i love them, seven of them equally even though oktaecyeon's getting on my nerve these days. what hurts the most is when fans are being too emotional by ripping their albums, posters etc. ouch, is the only world that i can say. i would feel bad if someone ripped my pictures. seems like my face and heart are scarred at the same time.

i hate reading long replies, but i can't help myself this time. i've decided not to post more than five lines, but- i couldn't hold it. sorry.

Guest chocolateanh

sorry to cut ur post..if Jay want to move to J.Tune, i know Rain will accept him & treat him better than JYPE, coz Rain really care & respect him, i know Jay really respect Rain too, but if Rain want to save all the 2PM members idk he can do it or not, coz he must pay a big of money to JYPE for termination the contract, & the rights for 2PM name..but if Hottest want to try to write a letter or petition to J.Tune or Rain personally, just try it, we don't know maybe there'll be some miracle happen for 2PM boys..

OH YOU GUYS!!! I HAVE THE SAME THOUGHT TOO

I want Jay to join Rain's company. It's can be the good solution for Jay now. what can we do now?

I'm very annoyed when the boys said they HATED Jay for whatever Jay did.

hey, where's the brotherhood?

If Jay really did something wrong ( but I never believe he did ), they can be DISAPPOINTED with him, but they CANNOT HATE his BROTHER! And more, whatever mistake is, even fans said they can forgive him, why the boys ( his brothers) can say that they HATED him and let their hyung go?

That's ridiculous and annoying for me..Family cannot hate their members for whatever reasons.

Guest dawnded

Aren't you guys glad that Jay still has his AOM brothers with him? I'm so relieved. And I love Nichkhun for those words..I really think he sincerely wants to console the fans. Jay has talent and a community. He will not die. Jay has a brain. He can still go to school. Jay is not sick or handicapped. He is still very much alive and kicking.

I think with all these emotions we are lumping everything together (and that's how JYPE makes use of our weakness to confuse us). I don't know about everyone, but I'm trying to think about things rationally -- we should really separate our attitude towards JYPE from that towards the 6 boys and that towards Jay. So I'm trying to....

1. Be optimistic about Jay's condition. This boy DOES NOT DESERVE OUR PITY. HE DESERVES OUR ADMIRATION. So I while I really want to speak up for him, I do not think Korean entertainment is the ONLY place he can survive. And I don't want him to be humiliated or treat like some symbol of matyrdom when he goes back to Korea. But I do want his named cleared. And I do think the boys deserves to be on stage. But 'Stage' comes in many forms.

2. Be neutral about the 6 others boys. Because, to be honest. I don't know what to think about them.

3. Be cynical/careful towards everything JYPE does or SAYS. Our real enemy, enough said. For everything the did and everything they did not do. For their amateurism at handling the situation.

And amidst all these chaos, where the hell is JYP, may I ask???

And. Jay is officially the Hwang Jini of Kpop.

Guest binbon_lonton

My last post...

You said you hate JYP(e)...

But you continue to support 6PM...

It means that you support JYP(e)!

LOL!

After all... I understood one thing, there's no called thing as family or brother in business.. Everything was all about money & ambition!

Guest stardope

ehmm....

so now I'm in the conclusion of...2pm JYPE is nothing more than business...

hope what happen to Jaybeom (ex-2PM leader & member) will not happen to any of them or that company's artist... even though I highly doubt it... by looking at their past & experience...

hope jay eventually will be fine... get a decent job or somethin...finishing his school... providing his family... may God be with him...

the other boys... hope they get all the love & support for their activities... hope they still got good souls inside... their skills & talents improved...

and for nowww... I'm finally free from this 2pm thinggy... I don't mean it on the bad way... it's just... this is the first time I got cought in the Kpop fandom...I used to not like Kpop at all...I like jpop more and I'm a 'no boy band' kind of person... and to be honest... this fandom really made me addicted to it... so now... it's probably time to hv reality check... yea...I sound pathetic...lol

so I think I'll stop for a little while... it's not that I'm becoming an anti or not supporting the boys anymore... and yes...some because of the company...but more than that... it's for my own good...

Ok evryone~~~ bye...and HOttest,,,, Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!

...im being all emotional...n crying...

everything that happened to Jay, is too cruel

I have been his fan before debuted , i watched Hot blood on youtube without sub

Everyone looked so tall and handsome, esp Khun who s from my country

This little boy with messy hair came out of the plane n there was the song playing along

while he walked, i thought this boy must be the most important one for the show...lol

but guess what, everything he did was just sooo awkward haha, n he was like a little kid...with his flawless skin:D

Anyways, My thought have changed when i watched their guerilla concert, Jay's perf was amazing, he s so talent n sexy <3333

n finally Jay became 2pm leadja...haha...he is a weird but cute...n tht made fans fail for him

haha, with my poor english, i even wanna type this long post like others...

this will be my last day on this thread, I would like to say thank u u guys for sharing the tears n laughs with me

Hottest is not dead, n 2pm is still alive...I hope u guys continue supporting the boys as much as u can

...im a Jay Park's fan, it's too painful to be here...so byebye everyone n ill pray for the boys success..^+^

Guest dawnded

ehmm....

so now I'm in the conclusion of...2pm JYPE is nothing more than business...

hope what happen to Jaybeom (ex-2PM leader & member) will not happen to any of them or that company's artist... even though I highly doubt it... by looking at their past & experience...

hope jay eventually will be fine... get a decent job or somethin...finishing his school... providing his family... may God be with him...

the other boys... hope they get all the love & support for their activities... hope they still got good souls inside... their skills & talents improved...

and for nowww... I'm finally free from this 2pm thinggy... I don't mean it on the bad way... it's just... this is the first time I got cought in the Kpop fandom...I used to not like Kpop at all...I like jpop more and I'm a 'no boy band' kind of person... and to be honest... this fandom really made me addicted to it... so now... it's probably time to hv reality check... yea...I sound pathetic...lol

so I think I'll stop for a little while... it's not that I'm becoming an anti or not supporting the boys anymore... and yes...some because of the company...but more than that... it's for my own good...

Ok evryone~~~ bye...and HOttest,,,, Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY SENTIMENTS TOO.

Why and how I ever got so crazy and addicted, I honestly don't know.

Park Jaebeom and the 6 boys will live well as long the world believes in them.

Need to get out of this Kpop fanaticism before I ruin my own life. hah.

I'm gonna miss Hottests and being one.

Keep protecting!

Guest michpark7

I AM QUITTING 2PM FANDOM.

Before this whole conference happens, I would have stuck with the 6 members even if Jay does not come back.

BUT

after reading 2oneday and 2PMalways account about the 6 boys, I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

I'm not even arguing whether Jay really made a mistake or not.

6PM refers to the mistake Jay did as something that they don't even want to put on their lips and that they hated him for it.

Well, so why do the AOM members still treasure and love Jay? Why do they still let Jay perform bboy with them if Jay made a big big morally decaying mistake like that?

or do 6PM think that they are some higher beings with perfect morale that can judge others, and that Jay can't be as morally good as them so Jay should not be in their team otherwise he will ruin their perfect reputation?

Whether they were forced to say things like that or they really felt the need to utter those hurting words, I don't care because 2PM as a family has become a BIG FAT LIE to me.

GOOD BYE 6PM and GOOD LUCK TO JYPE MAKING THEM COMPETE WITH OTHER NEW BOYBANDS.

Edit:

And it's ironic that the one who always claims himself as the mentor of 2PM is nowhere to be seen in 2PM's most serious crisis. What a joke JYP! You think just a few fake consoling words on a show on national TV is enough to save your reputation? Think again because everything is a mess now and that brings me to questioning your mentorship skills.

i have the same feelings like u

it doesnt matter now if it were scripted or not

my trust is completely lost

i cannot bear to see those betraying faces

and yeah to JYPE i guess u need to strip them every performances so you can gather an audience

as for me, I will be a Jay fan from now on

You messed up big time... cant wait to see ur downfall...

Guest babiluxx

:( i don't even know what to think anymore.

this is Chaos.

I miss this......

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.

I dont know what is true and what is false anymore. I guess we will really never know.

One thing is fore sure...Jay is never coming back and 2PM will never be the same again.

its such a shame . really. they only debuted for a little more than a year and all of these things happened.

I'm just so saddened by this...-.-

Guest jjoanne

All these dramas are seriously tired me. What can I say more except feeling disgusted by jype actions and words? I can't help but put the blames on the 6pm for not protecting their leader, jay. So what the hell did jay actually commited, so serious that jype doesn't even tell the fans during the meeting. This is all BS. I believe no one hurts more than jay right now. All the boys are once loved by me. I totally enjoyed every show they were in and laughed with them. I listen to their songs whenever I'm on my way to work and way home. Now my heart aches so much that I can hardly breathe. I don't think I can support 6pm anymore. I will still visit this thread for any jay's news and updates, but definitely not for 6pm anymore. My heartbeat has stop beating for them. I'm sorry.

Guest michpark7

My last post...

You said you hate JYP(e)...

But you continue to support 6PM...

It means that you support JYP(e)!

LOL!

After all... I understood one thing, there's no called thing as family or brother in business.. Everything was all about money & ambition!

exactly... i guess fame got into their heads too fast...

what??? its ok not to have jay now bec u think u r famous

and once he comeback u'll lose all these popularity and he'll steal ur spotlight...

well i'vegot news for you 6PM

u better get hold of ur fame now and save all the money u earn

because for sure u wont last

betraying a friend... a brother... a family member...

stepping on him on the face to save ur career... im afraid for u bec karma will haunt u down...

I want to share a comment posted by someone on Seoulbeats which I thought was logical and i agree with her sentiments and arguments.

CarrieFebruary 27, 2010 at 7:46 am

People are weak. If you are able to find their weak strengths and use it to your advantage, they will break. I feel like that’s what JYP is doing, testing the waters, seeing how people will choose-jaebeom or a greater quantity 6-membered 2pm.

He thinks that jaebeom, who is only 1 person is outnumbered by the 6 member fans but that’s not true. There are people who are fans of other members standing up for him, because they know that this isn’t so much about who the person than it is about the meaning behind it. It could be anyone of the member. If it was nickhun (sorry) would the members, fans and JYP decide to drop him too? What about the other members like Junho, Chansung or what about the main vocal junsu?

It is not just the fact that it is jaebeom, it’s the fact that idols are being treated as marketing items, dropped when it’s least profitable for the entertainment. There is a bigger meaning behind it, jaebeom’s departure is an embodiment of something greater. True fans don’t just quietly accept whatever replacement comes along and blindly direct their loyalty to them because it’s not just a new found toy, obsession or love, it is a person, not just jaebeom, it can be anyone of the member and each and every one of them is irreplaceable and unique.

Every one of them makes the team who they are. When you drop someone, it isn’t just about the person who is dropped, it’s all about the idea of flinging something away like it’s trash. Fans aren’t Fans because they think the idol is hot, and like their songs and dances, fans are fans because they idolize and are willing to follow their idol. There is a bond involved between fans and idols. Idols aren’t just new on the market goods, advertised by appealing cfs, there is more feelings put to it then a pleasurable good.

I agree with@schoomz, 406, people might get disheartened and think that the Hottests are being overly fanatical but this is reality. Words can’t get through to them at this point. Actions speak louder then words. The more time passes, the more people will learn to forget. It is when the wound is new, do we strike back. It is during the hardest, darkest hours, when lies obscure our path, do we really begin to see, do we really become strong. The 2pm members cried so hard during hot blood, how can they not be sad for the jaebeom who had been with them over a year. Chansung once said “you can’t just drop someone halfway”.

Isn’t JYP dropping Jaebeom halfway? They just recently risen to fame, and now it’s gone. All those years, the hardships, tears shed, you can never have your time back, you can never forget, you can never really move on. I’m sure Jaebeom will support his “brothers” so why can’t his brothers do the same and fight for him too? Can they really just over write everything and live their life knowing that the times that were once was is only the distant past. Dancing to again and again, 10 out of 10 and I hate you etc, will the empty spot be covered up.

Can you really just replace him like that I only want to know what Jaebeom and the members are really thinking but how can we know? Jaebeom will be willing to console the fans, in order to support his brothers, sacrificing himself and the 6 members who will listen to the one in control, JYP.

Jaebeom may be a single person compared to the greater quantity, 6 member 2pm however who said that any one human is less than the other. Why do we have to make him the sacrifice? How can anyone just live knowing that he once existed in our lives?

I honestly don't think there will be any more future for 2pm, the way this whole drama has blown up into. I'm seriously sad that it has all come to this.

Risen to the top within one year, only to hit rock bottom by the next.

All seven boys DO NOT deserve this.

Guest zhemeban

You guys never understand the rest !!!!!

Just quit if you don't want to support them...bcuz you never heard about the truth so :-(

Please go and never come back for them ok?

You never think Jay might do sth really wrong which anyone can't help!!! If you never trust your belove ... Just quit and go ^^

Archived