☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest dawnded

^

I agree some fans are a bit extreme with their comments. But let's not generalize..I think there is only a handful who may be extremist. And the media totally blew it up. Most hottests are still sane, though angry. And there is no such thing as "so-called fans". Let's stop discussing the difference between fans..people might fight. Let's talk about support for Jay and the other boys. And nobody here is throwing away the work that the 6 has done (if anyone is doing that, it's probably JYPE itself) Let's cool down...

Don't buy into the bluff. The beef was between JYP himself and Jay Park all along.

Choi Jung Wook is a puppet CEO, the biggest say in the company has been JYP, is still JYP and will forever be JYP. Whether he is president or not, CEO or not, MD or not. Bottomline the company is named after him, is owned by him and he also happens to be the biggest shareholder. His dirty tricks and removal of people who stand up to him is not new, in fact its the oldest news in the industry.

For those of you who think he made Rain, he didn't. It was another man who contributed to the success of Rain but was quietly removed a few years ago. He was the man who asked Rain to do the drama Full House which was initially scoffed by JYP. To JYP its all about HIS music, he does not know how to run a business, add his over inflated ego into the picture, it equates a poorly ran company. Today JYPE is run by really young staff who are clueless to what they are doing, another reason on why this whole case has been handled so poorly.

The company reeks of unprofessionalism and its not surprising this has spilt over to the front where everyone is witnessing its epic failure.

I'm over Jay's expulsion. JYPE does not deserve him.

LOL! JYP doing everything he needs to do to keep Jay out..and then steps down, leaving all the blame for Jung Wook to shoulder.

Because, honestly, people don't know.

Dirty old man.

Yes JYPE does not deserve Jay.

I do hope Jay still has a place in the Kpop world though.

I know you said other agencies will still want him in the future, Kabler.

But will Jay's image be tarnished forever from this??

Will he be blacklisted forever? What are the general consensus of the Korean media and the Korean public??

It's so scary to think!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rachael08

Don't buy into the bluff. The beef was between JYP himself and Jay Park all along.

Choi Jung Wook is a puppet CEO, the biggest say in the company has been JYP, is still JYP and will forever be JYP. Whether he is president or not, CEO or not, MD or not. Bottomline the company is named after him, is owned by him and he also happens to be the biggest shareholder. His dirty tricks and removal of people who stand up to him is not new, in fact its the oldest news in the industry.

For those of you who think he made Rain, he didn't. It was another man who contributed to the success of Rain but was quietly removed a few years ago. He was the man who asked Rain to do the drama Full House which was initially scoffed by JYP. To JYP its all about HIS music, he does not know how to run a business, add his over inflated ego into the picture, it equates a poorly ran company. Today JYPE is run by really young staff who are clueless to what they are doing, another reason on why this whole case has been handled so poorly.

The company reeks of unprofessionalism and its not surprising this has spilt over to the front where everyone is witnessing its epic failure.

I'm over Jay's expulsion. JYPE does not deserve him.

Kabler is it really over??

is there no hope at all?

i m a pro b****t by the way

Guest hummingbird8

I usually don't post here, but I woke up this morning and saw what has transpired overnight, and I just had to say what is on my mind.

I am incredibly saddened by the news that Jay is not coming back. To be honest, I am still in denial and hope that this is all a mistake and that somehow Jay will come back and be with his beloved 2PM band mates.

However, it is NOT OK to blame the other 6 for Jay's departure. This whole 1 saved 6 yet 6 can't save 1 is RIDICULOUS. The love that the other 6 members of 2PM has for Jay is evident from all the shows and awards and performances they have been on. I would like to think that they are trying as hard as they can to make sense of what has happened and do their part to help Jay. I refuse to believe that the other 6 members consented to Jay's departure, and I feel terrible for them because they are probably powerless in the hands of JYPE. They are like puppets, bound by their contracts and their promises to their families to succeed. The attacks against Taecyeon and Wooyoung are probably carving holes in their hearts right now...

so PLESASE...PLEASE stop these attacks and just calmly WAIT for what will be said during the conference.

Let's support ALL 7 members of 2PM and show JYPE that we are civilized and understanding fans.

Thank you.

Guest billieberlian

I felt so devastated upon hearing this news..my 6 months of waiting ended just like that?through a letter in the website? why can't JYP be more sensitive with jay's fans who have been waiting patiently for his comeback?..if only he had mentioned it sooner than i believe it would not have been this devastating..i really wish this is just a nightmare. i slapped my face a few times but i guess it is true anyway..Good luck Jay~and i will definitely support the remaining 6~we never hate the 6, we just love the 7, rite? tq for those who came up with this expression..i'll remember it forever..2pm; fighting!

Guest shinhdeplol

the number of fan is still dropping...

sigh

so today is the day. i sooo cant wait to hear what JYP has to say. if he still hides the truth about what Jay really did, then i guess he will be doomed

Guest lec8504

^

I agree some fans are a bit extreme with their comments. But let's not generalize..I think there is only a handful who may be extremist. And the media totally blew it up. Most hottests are still sane, though angry. And there is no such thing as "so-called fans". Let's stop discussing the difference between fans..people might fight. Let's talk about support for Jay and the other boys. And nobody here is throwing away the work that the 6 has done (if anyone is doing that, it's probably JYPE itself) Let's cool down...

When I said "so-called" fans..i meant the ones who are attacking Woo and Taec...in no way can you look at it that they are 2PM fans. Sorry to say. Yes, we all are hurt and we can attack the ones who deserves to be attack = JYPE. But once you turn anti on your own artist....I don't know how you can still call yourself a "Hottest".

And I see a lot of the posts are trying throw away the work the 6 has done....saying Jay was the only talented one...saying that Jay was the best dancer/vocal/whatever...he might be to certain people..but don't make it sound like a fact and step on the rest of the 6. Junho is an amazing dancer. Junsu is an amazing singer. Woo is an amazing all-rounded entertainer. Khun is amazing when he plays the piano and sings. Taec is amazing at being greasy AND beast. Chansung is amazing at eating and being the sexy mankae. LOL. Let's just not forget the rest of the 6 boys..is all I'm hoping for.

I do agree that we need to do something to show JYPE that we aren't going to take this easily.

Why does JYP want Jay out? Is this a new rumour coming out? What's the back story about it?

Guest musicaholic

Deja vu. G.O.D days...when it was reported that Park Joon Hyung wanted to quit and that allegedly other members knew about it. Well G.O.D called for conference and Joon Hyung cried saying that he didn't want to leave and the other members also confessed that they knew nothing about it. However they couldn't reveal the reason why the company would want to kick him out. They just cant until they die. This caused the fans to major B*YC*TT. So the company was forced to keep Park Joon Hyung.

About Park Jaebeom situation, too much has been said. I wonder if this can be revived since fans are so divided

Guest adikkeluangman

^Not Dejavu. Because god was not under JYPE at that time. god was under SidusHQ. Different company.

Anybody from KL, Malaysia want to do fan support/ cheer up project for 2PM. Please PM me.

Guest mz simmonz

I had no idea fans were attacking Wooyoung and Taec until I saw it mentioned on allkpop.

That is just sickening :(

I left my opinion at allkpop (a bit vulgar for here) so I won't repeat it.

No need for fans' wrath to ruin the lives of others though =T

The mood is so dark. Let's lighten up a bit by remembering the good times?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQtM8-64q0

credit: marianorzalira

p.s. : is anyone else getting Malware warnings when they try to go on 2PM's Youtube channel? They are the only artists whose YT channel that is sending up red flags on my anti-virus shield. I'm just sayin. hope it's not hacked into or something.

so today is the day. i sooo cant wait to hear what JYP has to say. if he still hides the truth about what Jay really did, then i guess he will be doomed

Wow, almost 20 pages have passed since I last logged on yesterday...

I still don't really get why JYPE needed to say Jay made a "serious" mistake? It really is just dragging his name further into the mud. Sure, I'd like to know the truth too now that the cat's out of the bag, but I feel like this is only going to keep hurting 2PM and the company as well, although I'm apathetic to whatever criticism JYPE receives at this point.

Personally, this whole situation is spiraling out of control way too fast. I hope the meeting/conference will at least give us a legit reason for their course of actions.

Guest musicaholic

^Not Dejavu. Because god was not under JYPE at that time. god was under SidusHQ. Different company.

Anybody from KL, Malaysia want to do fan support/ cheer up project for 2PM. Please PM me.

LOL Park Jin Young (JYP) was their producer that time. Park Jin Young was the one who asked Joon hyun that he should leave the group because.... according to speculations, JYP believed Joon hyung was too old since he's older than JYP

Guest bless_u

My concerning is...why does it take this long for JYPE to announce that JAY is gone for sure and not returning. When they them self already made the decision since Jan 3rd. The members know them self well enough too, but act like they don't know anything. Tell me, JYPE made scripts for them when asked about Jay and the right way to answers questions regarding Jay! Its take them 6 mths to plan it all out.

WHEN JAY IS DONE WITH THE PAIN, HE'LL GET RIGHT BACK UP AND SPEAK FOR HIMSELF...I AM BELIEVING HIM. IT JUST NOT TIME YET...HE IS STILL HURT...WHEN IS TIME...JYPE WILL GET THEIR NAME HURT TOO. In Fact, what if ALL of THE MEMBERS ARE BEHIND THIS TOO...IS THAT WHY EVERYONE SEEMS SO DIFFERENT NOW DAYS...AND NO,... LET JUST HOPE THATS NOT TRUE! THERE IS A TRUE MEANING TO THIS CAUSEs THAT JAY IS KEEPING....ONE DAY WHEN EVERYTHING IS FORGET...WHATS TRUE WILL BE LET OUT. JUST WAIT TILL JYPE GREW WEALTHIER....WHEN JAYS MOUTH COME RUNNING OPEN JYPE WILL BE CRASHED DOWNHILL...Zillions times harder and worser then JAY.

Guest stardope

I think the fans here don't know what to do bcos of the rumors around...

I dunno bout the situation back then.. but if the boys speak up or jay speaks up now...

I guess the fans would know what to do... but I think the company learned their lessons....

they wouldn't let that to happen... they really made the boys shut up for good... sad isn't it...

now I'm becoming more and more pessimistic bout the press conference tmmrw...

All I hope now is Jay can come back to Korea, get into another company, and start off as a solo artist again (provided that Jay wants to)

I'm going to give my fulllllllllllllllllllllllll support to him

But the key thing is: the rumor about JYPE forcing a clause on Jay saying that he can't be back to korea for the coming 5 years as a celeb (as an exchange for Jay not having to pay back the contract termination fines or whatever fees) has to be FALSE... if this is true, they really have gone TOO FAR.... I mean, if you don't want him, there is no need to TOTALLY trash him right? Saying he had committed a serious socially wrong act in the statement is "ENOUGH" already isn't it??? (providing it is fake)

And regarding him being able to get back to 2pm.... frankly i'm giving up hopes on this... just look at the situation now.... :/

Guest pyrolicious

At this point, I want a company like YG Entertainment to sign Jay up, heck how about J.Tune. Whatever, I don't care, just as long Jay's career isn't destroyed over some dumb crap. I find it very hard to believe, Jay decided not to return. Really? he confessed to something? Was it that bad that even the other members said they couldn't work with him? WOW BS!!! BS! What does JYPE think...that Hottest are 7 year olds? ahhh yea no, we fans aren't buying your reasons behind Jay's contract termination.

Also, this brings the point that someone at JYPE needs to be frikken fired for writing that damn letter because they seriously messed up by saying Jay did something during A&A. BAD MOVE PEOPLE!!! If I was JYP I would be pist with them....unless he's the one who made it up than I would be pist with myself.

Why couldn't they just made the announcement by only saying Jay decided not to come back and that they respected his decision and that we should too? I'm pretty damn sure fans would be reacting differently! We would have accepted it (tho some fans would swear that they would be lying. And that would be a possibility as well). Even, if they wanted to lie, but meh it would be much better than adding other info making fans question more and more angry.

Guest Rachael08

This is my last post of the day

For all those people calling b****ters antis, cruel, crazy and what not

Lemme tell you something

We are fighting for all 7 boys which make 2PM

We believe 2PM can shine brighter with Jay...and we ll fight the injustice done to him

People who are supporting 6PM...you guys are not fans, you are PUPPETS...being played around by the manipulative JYPE.

I would rather be a FAN that fights for Jay and 2PM THAN be a PUPPET that accepts whats being shoved in my direction.

This is my last post of the day

For all those people calling b****ters antis, cruel, crazy and what not

Lemme tell you something

We are fighting for all 7 boys which make 2PM

We believe 2PM can shine brighter with Jay...and we ll fight the injustice done to him

People who are supporting 6PM...you guys are not fans, you are PUPPETS...being played around by the manipulative JYPE.

I would rather be a FAN that fights for Jay and 2PM THAN be a PUPPET that accepts whats being shoved in my direction.

PSSHTT

Let me ask you something.

Do you think Jay is sitting back with smiles watching his other members, his close friends, his brothers suffer?

Do you think he is happy that these so called 'Hottest' are bashing not only JYPE, but now the rest of his brothers?

People who are still supporting the rest of 2PM are true fans.

Think of the guilt that Jay now has to carry, YEP good job! Good job being a good fan and not supporting.

Guest avchuck

^

Whoa, did I miss an argument about proB and antiB? Well, then how about putting that anger to use and direct it at the REAL CULPRITS: JYP/E <--*REMINDER* THEY'RE TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING. THEY COULD'VE RETURNED JAY INSTEAD OF DRAGGING HIS NAME ALONG WITH 6PM/1:59PM THROUGH THE MUD.

If you're angry at JYP/E, how about sending them a friendly little e-mail sharing your piece of mind. Something along the lines of:

Dear JYP/E,

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! NO HOTTEST BUYS THE REASONS YOU PEOPLE DREW UP AS THE STATEMENT. WERE YOU PEOPLE DRUNK WHEN YOU WROTE IT? IN THE NAME OF MARY, MOTHER OF JESUS, IF YOU PEOPLE ARE HONESTLY GOING TO LIE, COULDN'T YOU HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB AT IT INSTEAD OF HALF-@$&ING IT?

A FEW LAST WORDS: KARMA! KARMA! KARMA! AND I HOPE GOD IS MERCIFUL TO YOU, JYP, 'CAUSE HOTTESTS' WILL NOT BE! BRACE YOURSELF MUTHA-EFFA!

Sincerely,

A. V. Chuck

U. S. Hottest and Shameless Jay Fan ^^v

^That one was just for fun. I'm not sure if they even read it, but bombarding their inbox would still make a statement, eh?

or

Dear JYP/E,

I would like to enlighten the NYC staff of JYP/E on how I am horribly disappointed in how JYP/E has handled Park Jaebum's scandal from September 8, 2009 and to February 25, 2010. Please be advised that Hottests world-wide all know that the reasons provided in the released statement regarding Park Jaebum's complete withdrawal is a complete and utter fraud. However, what I find most displeasing is the manner in which JYP/E felt the necessity to further defame Park Jaebum's name. If it were possible, I would not hesitate to assault Park Jin Young should our paths ever cross. Please bear in mind that the man is no longer safe and that he may need more than five bodyguards outside of his NYC residence. If lived in NYC, I will be awaiting his next return to the States.

Thank you for taking the time to read my personal thoughts. I would highly appreciate it if you would reiterate to Park Jinyoung the last few lines I had mentioned.

A. V. Chuck

U. S. Hottest

^You can always be (somewhat) respectful, but...where's the fun in that. (Shrug) This is just for shi** and giggles, so don't go gettin' all worked up...

However, how you'd like to conduct your e-mail is ultimately up to you. This is just for the fans who want to do something, but don't know what to do.

Got the idea from: http://insider2pm.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/contact-jype/ <--They advise people to restrain from going crazy-angry, but I personally think that if you're angry, let them know it. You got played by JYP/E these past 6 months so you have every right to tear them apart. :D

Email: fan@jype.com

it will really be my last post but i need to get this out

JYPE IS JUST EFFING UNBELIEVABLY DISGUSTING right now , rumors flying left n right , they really just cant be bothered anymore dont they ???

now not only dragging Jay down the road , they just had to bring Sunmi into this fiasco some more , as if the girl is already not suffering enough , as if she is not already mentally n maybe physically exhausted with her own dramas ??

they stabbed Jay in the back twice , 1st is Jay the traitor, the ungrateful ,the unpatriotic doode n now what , the drug user , the womanizer ?? do they plan to destroy Jay completely ??

i feel sorry cuz Jay do have a family he needs to support , what kind of feeling he is going through right now i dont want to start imagine about it

i'm out of this k-pop thing for good , it's not just sad anymore , it's effing disgusting n inhumane , how one day they can treat u like brothers , like family n the next day , out the road u go !!!

i still love n care for the members , but as long as they r in that crazy richard simmons company , i'm not going to be able to support them in anything

i'm kind of glad Jay is out for good , cuz the day JYPE goes down is coming very soon , i can see it

Warned for artist bashing. This is your 4th warning already. Suspended 1 week.

Okay, bash me, warn me, block me, WHATEVER.

I just wanted to say this:

Please boycott for the sake of a 7 members 2PM.

It's not over yet.

We obviously can't trust JYPE's words.

PS: Please visit this: *removed by mod*

Archived