☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest littlechocolate

there has never been in JYP history that a person who leaves the group will ever comeback to their original group. look what happen to Yoon Kye Sang( former GOD), Hyuna ( former WG), Jaebeom (former 2pm) and now Sunmi.

I believe she also will never be in WG anymore.

JYP is just lying all the way.

JYP just lost a diamond. He'll pay for it.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tohru19

I hope all Hottests would leave the official fancafe. It is the only WAY to threaten JYPE to bring Jay back. About the sex tape rumor, HONESTLY, only those people who aren't his fans or 2PM fans can say that he raped someone. To me, he is innocent and extremely HONEST. There's no way he would do something like that. He said MANY TIMES that his focus is FAMILY.

JYPE is trying to pull a prank on us. I don't believe in any of this BS. I won't stop believing that Jay will come back soon. People who are anti-boycott please wake up and look at the chaos right now...If the boycott had been stronger then this would not happen.

JYPE wanted to kick Jay out because of him mentioning the SLAVE CONTRACT on his myspace and definitely not because of something else. They are lying to us.

Everyone should know that there's no bigger mistake than posting bad comments about your homeland, even if it is a sex tape unless he killed someone. So it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to have done any mistake.

I don't understand JYPE motive behind this and I strongly SUPPORT BOYCOTT until they bring back Park Jaebeom.

I SUPPORT 7 MEMBERS AND NOT 6.

PLEASE UNITE AND BOYCOTT JYPE

About the other boys getting negative comments from fans are understandable to me. They are choosing money and their future over their brothers. If they consider themselves a family then please stand up for Jay. Fans will always support 2PM regardless whether they are with JYPE or not. I'm not saying they deserve the negative comment but these comments could help to make them think again about themselves and that they should stop being JYPE's puppets.

I am sure JYPE can take back his "official" statement anytime and would just be like "OH THE SITE GOT HACKED by ANTI"....I hope that would be the case but we will see what happen on the 27th and afterward

Guest Kiettana

Honestly, none of the other 2pm members are safe from jyp's wrath. For wondergirls, first it was hyunah & then it was sunmi. So fans telling them to get out has to do with the fact that 1. we want a 7 member group, and believe that if the members also protest this, they can pressure jyp enough to make something happen (this was the case with god) 2. if no one's showing these massive reactions, none of the other members are safe from being kicked out

Okay, this is how facts get completely twisted. I won't say anything about Sunmi, but Hyunah was withdrawn by her PARENTS over health issues, and joined 4minute after recovery. Don't use such a case to support an unrelated issue.

And how is JYP's wrath any worse than fan's wrath? The worst JYP could do to the rest of the boys is let them go and ruin their image. But look, isnt that what the fans/antis/whatever-the-hell-these-people-are doing? Defaming them by calling them traitors, destroying their products, telling them to quit their jobs at shows. You can't fight evil with evil, can't stop hate with hate, can't right a wrong with more wrong.

At least wait until the conference is over before doing such rash things. I've seen the most miserable and hateful comments today, and how does it solve anything? It just adds fuel to the fire.

Things like "Should 2PM continue to promote themselves with 6 members, we will no longer be a 2PM fan. We will become Jaebum's personal fans or 2PM anti fans."

"We dont hate the 6?" Really? Then how could you ever consider being an anti-fan? Ceasing support is one thing, but being actively against the rest of the boys? Do these people WANT the boys to turn against Jay? Even now they still love him, still think of him, still miss him, and yet if they keep facing all this hate, even the best of people will fall off the wagon.

I'm completely FOR and LOVE 7 member 2PM, but not if it means dragging the rest of the boys down so that they are nothing. Do not target them for HATE that they dont deserve. That's just wrong.

Love and respect. Please, otherwise we'll never be able to get through this in one piece.

Guest gyasi15

Okay so i usually don’t post but this is going way to far. Just like everyone else I’m sad that Jay isn’t coming back but defacing the JYP building will solve nothing.(Source 2OneDay) I think everyone needs to relax for a bit and wait for the press conference. Also wait to hear what Jay has to say himself. I’m sure that this was not an easy decision to be made. For one i think 2pm fans have gone a little to far.

Also lets not blame the boys for this. They are hurting too.

Guest chocolateanh

I only believe in Park Jaebum

and one quote from 2oneday for you guys " twooneday

Jay doesnt even drink coffee, and he's a regular church-goer. =) "

what the F is the big mistake this person can do? RIDICULOUS!! It's a lie!!!

Hottests!! ONLY THING I BEG YOU NOW IS BELIEVE IN OUR PARK JAEBUM

Guest innocent_se

Okay, this is how facts get completely twisted. I won't say anything about Sunmi, but Hyunah was withdrawn by her PARENTS over health issues, and joined 4minute after recovery. Don't use such a case to support an unrelated issue.

And how is JYP's wrath any worse than fan's wrath? The worst JYP could do to the rest of the boys is let them go and ruin their image. But look, isnt that what the fans/antis/whatever-the-hell-these-people-are doing? Defaming them by calling them traitors, destroying their products, telling them to quit their jobs at shows. You can't fight evil with evil, can't stop hate with hate, can't right a wrong with more wrong.

At least wait until the conference is over before doing such rash things. I've seen the most miserable and hateful comments today, and how does it solve anything? It just adds fuel to the fire.

Things like "Should 2PM continue to promote themselves with 6 members, we will no longer be a 2PM fan. We will become Jaebum's personal fans or 2PM anti fans."

"We dont hate the 6?" Really? Then how could you ever consider being an anti-fan? Ceasing support is one thing, but being actively against the rest of the boys? Do these people WANT the boys to turn against Jay? Even now they still love him, still think of him, still miss him, and yet if they keep facing all this hate, even the best of people will fall off the wagon.

I'm completely FOR and LOVE 7 member 2PM, but not if it means dragging the rest of the boys down so that they are nothing. Do not target them for HATE that they dont deserve. That's just wrong.

Love and respect. Please, otherwise we'll never be able to get through this in one piece.

I'll give another example. god. First yoon gyesang left, then they tried to kick out joon, but the rest of the god members stopped it.

Guest Babiluvmuffin

It's ridiculous that so many fans have left the fan cafe. Honestly, be that way. Who cares, I certainly don't.

If fans can't accept 6 members, then so be it. JYPE might as well just end the group. Would that make some

of you happy? Cause I would certainly rather have 6 members then nothing. In the end 7-1 doesn't equal 0, it

equals 6, just like 5-1=4, or 13-1=12.

We know NOTHING because this is personal. What happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors.

I'd rather have Jay feel comfortable knowing that his privacy won't be invaded even if it means he's out of 2PM.

Don't go bashing on JYPE or JYP himself until the full truth is revealed, which it never will be, so what? Some

things are just meant to be kept quiet. All I know is JYP and JYPE have done an enormous load of work to

smooth matters, yet some fans still don't accept it and that's perfectly fine because it's not their loss. It's the

fans loss. Your life does not revolve around celebrities, and if it did, I just want to say you'd better pick yourself

up and get back into reality. Bash on me all you want, I'm just stating what I've always wanted to say from the start.

If no one is going to support the boys in April, then buy me a damn plane ticket, hire me a damn translator

and I'll go over there and cheer them on, even if I'm the only one.

I completely agree wit u. Especially the bold parts. I'm sorry but I would still support the other 6 members though I love Jay too. This whole thing is ridiculous, it's worse then when Jay actually left smh. i just hope everything works outs out and that all 7 of the boys are ok.

Guest swisschoco

I normally don't post but like everyone else, I can't help myself. First of all I am so mad at JYPE at how they handled the whole situation from when the myspace problem arose to now. So unprofessional and unnecessary to say there was something else even more horrible. Seriously, no one knew about it, so why bring it up?!

I'm also really sad about SOME (not all) fans being against the other 6 members for not saying anything. Yes it won't be 2PM, but it is still 6PM. I too was initially really frustrated with the lack of comments from the members themselves. But then I thought about it. Maybe it is in their contract that they are not allowed to say anything, or in an extreme case they are being blackmailed/threatened by JYPE. Maybe it says in their contract that they would have to pay a HUGE amount of money as compensation if they comment and say something negative about their company. Maybe that was part of Jay's deal with JYPE "you can't comment or talk about anything that has/had happened and leave for 5 years and we won't make you pay the contract breach or termination fee." If the contract was anything like SMs the contract breach or termination fee is HUGE. If they all banded together against JYPE it would be better, but that would be the end of 2PM. Other entertainment companies might want to take them, but they would have to pay all of their contract cancellation fees, and 2PM reputation as professionals who can stick to their contract will be tarnished. Please don't bash me...it's just my opinion and I have supported 2PM from the beginning and love them as a group very very much. They are seriously one of my favorite groups to watch interacting with each other...they are so loving and funny :P

As to what really happened with the whole he was supposed to come back but now isn't because of a mysterious bad behavior, that still makes no sense to me. If it had been something REALLY bad I feel like we would have heard about it or he would have been arrested or something.

2PM definitely won't be the same without the bald eagle leadja. I too was re-watching idol army and wild bunny, still wishing they had aired the last episode. The team dynamics are still good, just not the same without him... :( It also sucks that according to JYPE Jay would have been back from HB performance...really mad about that :angry: I would have cried watching him perform in the States after this circus.

Guest fierymeadow@yahoo.com

[NEWS] 100226 "We don't need 2PM who betrayed Jaebum" Angry fans want Taec and Wooyoung to leave FO2 and SSJG

2PM fans are furious at 2PM’s other six members.

JYPE, the company of popular group 2PM, publicly announced in late afternoon of February 25th, that Jaebum, who has returned to the US after leaving 2PM, has officially withdrew and ended his contract. After, the fans can’t hide their disappointment towards 2PM’s other six members: Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Nickhun, Chansung, Junho, and Junsu.

The message announced, “From the shock after hearing about Jaebum’s personal mistake, all six members stated on January 6th, after 3 days of distress, that they think it will be hard to work as 2PM with Park Jaebum. Fans think that the members have turned their backs on their leader Jaebum.

Furious 2PM fans posted messages on websites of shows such as SBS ‘Good Sunday – Family Outing 2,’ KBS 2TV ‘Seung Seung Jang Goo,’ SBS ‘Inkigayo, etc., requesting for the members to leave the shows they have main roles in.

These responses are similar to the responses fans showed last September. When Jaebum left and returned to Seattle, some fans asked the 2PM members, “Why didn’t you stop him?” “Why can’t the company employees persuade him to stay?” showing resent and sadness. The fans stated, “We can’t acknowledge 2PM with only 6 members” and held boycotts.

It seems that with this happening, there will be a lot of changes with 2PM and their fans. This is because after September, there have been continuous appeals that 2PM will always be 7 members with situations such as the other members mentioning Jaebum’s name at the awards shows. Also, with Jaebum’s permanent withdrawal, they will have to substantially rebuild 2PM’s image with only 6 members. Fans will probably also have mixed opinions.

In the afternoon of February 25th, through their website, JYPE publicly announced Jaebum’s termination of his contract. JYPE revealed about the withdrawal reason, “Park Jaebum is leaving because of his personal mistake. Even though we can’t reveal what the mistake is, this issue is way worse than the problem that led to Jaebum leaving the team last September and way more serious.”

First box (Family Outing 2)

5874: Ok Taecyeon, are you having fun right now

5873: 2PM fans bombarding the message board, restrain yourself!!!!!!!!!!...

5872: I request Ok Taecyeon to leave

5871: I demand Ok Taecyeon to leave.

5870: What kind of program is this hahahahahaha

5869: Try leading one more time

5968: I demand Ok Taeyeon to leave.

5966: I demand Ok Taecyeon to leave.

5965: I demand Ok Taecyeon to leave.

5864: Demand Ok Taecyeon to leave.

5863: I demand Taecyeon to leave.

5862: I demand Taecyeon to leave.

5861: Don’t say Taecyeon is fake.

5867: (response to 5861) Restrain yourself even though you might be angry… Come back to normal…

5860: I demand Ok Taecyeon to leave.

Second box (Seung Seung Jang Goo)

4025: I demand Jang Wooyoung to leave.

4024: Stop it acting like elementary school students.

4023: I demand Jang Wooyoung to leave.

4020: Jaebum and Wooyoung, I love you.

4018: Don’t you feel bad about this show? Stop terrorizing it.

4011: Cheer up Wooyoung.. Fighting!!!!

4004: What’s wrong with you people who are leave messages here about wanting Wooyoung to leave? You do this and you still call yourself a fan of Park Jaebum? It’s embarrassing.

4022: (response to 4004) hahaha

4027: (response to 4004) You have a brain so think and live.

4003: Gosh, Could you six members leave JYP too?

Third box (Inkigayo)

824350: [to the producers] I demand 2PM’s Ok Taecyeon and Jang Wooyoung to leave

824349: [to the producers] I demand MCs Ok Taeyeon and Jang Wooyoung to leave!!!!

824348: [to the producers] Now stop

824347: [to the producers] I demand MCs Ok Taecyeon and Jang Wooyoung, who betrayed their family member, to leave…

824346: Fake ripping Taecyeon... pretending Wooyoung.. please leave..

824345: [to the producers] I demand MCs Ok Taecyeon and Jang Wooyoung, who betrayed their family member, to leave…

824344: [to the producers] Let’s stop now, even sadder than you…

824343: [to the producers] I demand MCs Ok Taecyeon and Jang Wooyoung, who betrayed their family member, to leave…

824342: [to the producers] I demand the MCs to leave…

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE]; qtkrngal515@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

[NEWS] 100226 Fans trash JYPE building, activities planned for following days

As soon as the notice was confirmed on the 25th, fans rushed to the JYPE building and trashed it by throwing mayo, ketchup, and eggs. On the 26th, fans littered the building with ripped up pictures and CD's of the 2PM members and have even put bundles of chrysanthemum flowers at the entrance. (TN: Chrysanthemums and other white flowers signify death in Korea.)

The fans that agreed to speak with journalists explained the signifiance of the chrysanthemums, stating, "It means that without Jaebum, 2PM fans are dead."

Many have since withdrawn from the official fan cafe of 2PM and have stated, "Should 2PM continue to promote themselves with 6 members, we will no longer be a 2PM fan. We will become Jaebum's personal fans or 2PM anti fans."

On the day of the actual conference, the 27th, the fans are expected to take drastic measures.

Fans will leave white chrysanthemums at the entrance, explaining, "At the time, we were planning to put red roses in an effort to encourage a positive result to the conference. However, with the recent notification of Jaebum's complete withdrawal, we have changed the flowers to white chrysanthemums."

There is also a private protest set for the 28th. Fans have stated, "We do not have enough time to request permission for a full out protest because the notification was put up too suddenly. We will be holding a private protest instead."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : SPORTS CHOSUN, E DAILY (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

I saw this on 2ONDAY and expect some fans to react violently towards JYPE but to do that to the 2PM members? That's really disappointing and saddening. Some people may exclusively be fans of Jay or another member or some maybe fans of the whole group but essentially, we're all fans of 2PM. And when some people write hate messages, it's reminiscent of how anti-fans reacted to Jay back in Sept: pressuring him to leave, calling him betrayer.

To People who are saying that Jay must have done something really bad or else why would JYP not get him back?

The only unacceptable thing would be a criminal act by Jay everything else could have been handled quietly. Do you really think idols don't get into trouble or do something that affects their image? If handled properly even a serious issue could be fixed. Considering that Jay is in Seattle and NOT in Jail, it is pretty safe to assume he did not break the law. If JYP really supported Jay why would he completely ruin his reputation and throw him under the bus? He never intended Jay to be back and has used the poor boy and the group members mercilessly for a bigger profit margin. To us the boys maybe idols we love and adore for better or for worse, to JYP, they are a product, something to advertise, market and sell but ultimately discard if not useful.

To People who are saying how can you not support the remaining members what have they done, so what if 1 member is gone?

Umm, ok so even though today Jay is kicked out lets all just support the remaining 6. 1 year later: OMG guess what, it turns out Nichkun really I mean REALLY likes guys! Hey we cannot have that can we whoever heard of a Gay Idol? Let's kick out the thai prince, he is not even a korean anyway, don't you have any national pride? After all 1 gone, 2 gone what difference does it make? Oh JYP got an idea, you know what lets hold open auditions (which I will tape and it will become a highly popular TV show) and get someone new blood. Enough of the HOT BLOOD already. What fun....this time around we will get a Japanese Ninja and an Aussie Leadja. How cool, people will LOVE the new boys they are Sooooo good looking and talented. After all JYPE image is what is most important, singers & idols come and go ultimately It is the company that is forever.

Sarcasm aside, does it not matter to you that a core member of the group can be dropped so easily even when the fans want him back? Who i safe? Today it is Jay, tomorrow it maybe Chansung, 2 years down the line it could be Junho. Is your affection so fickle and seasonal? Can 6pm and hottest forsake Jay and live happily ever after knowing what they did to the poor boy? Please for the love of Jay do not treat the boys like a commodity.

OUR BOYS ARE NOT DISPENSABLE, THEY ARE NOT CHANGEABLE.

To People who are saying Jay is happy bboying in USA with friends and family why can't you leave him alone and move on?

You must be really young and you probably have not had to face the grown up world yet as your parents are supporting you. Do you know how hard it is to build a career for yourself? Can you imagine how one would feel if somebody who moved halfway across the world and worked mercilessly, passionately, crazily for 4 years and finally started seeing some fruits of his labor, forced out? If he was a millionaire and living a lavish life with bright opportunities in the states, I would understand. But penniless and in debt? Are you really this naive that you think Jay is happy to give up his success that has been achieved with much blood and sweat? If that is what he wanted, he would have quit the group long long time ago. When the going was really tough and without any assurance of success. Not when he was finally shining so brightly in the kpop scene.

But lets say that 1 in a million chance that this is truly what Jay wants. JYP could have easily arranged a press conference and let Jay reveal his true feelings so that the Hottest would be finally able to let go for his sake. But no, instead he has attempted to ruin Jay's character by insinuating some "horrible" crime in Jay's part. How low can you go JYP?

To all 6pm supporters

Next time you accuse fans for caring just for 1 person remember, today it is 6, tomorrow it could be 5, next day 4 and one day 2pm really just be 2pm.

To all the 7pm supporters:

Aja Aja FIGHTING!

"ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE"

You made your point well. Some part of me fear that JYPE has something more in mind, or else they wouldn't have released it just a few days prior to their way overdue conference. I feel like antis destroyed Jay's career and JYPE destroyed Jay's reputation. And as you said, bands are owned by the company for money and they would easily disband it. It will really be heartbreaking if I hear 2PM is disbanded. And image the guilt Jay must feel.

Image what all of them are going through. I just wish those fans would stop attacking the rest of the members, they don't deserve it!!

[EDIT]

We, the public are allowed to say what we want and feel but the boys probably can't say anything under contract, punishment from company, or for their career as public figures. We have to remind ourselves that before criticizing the boys for not saying anything. They have it harder than us.

And as for the "mistake" Jay did that's so bad, there are celebrities in k-pop who have killed people and they're still active how. Like one actor who killed someone while drunk driving(I believe), tried to dispose the body in a dumpster but fell asleep in his car by the dumpster and got caught ---read this from Allkpop. Celebrities who do drugs, sex scandals etc...

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Devastating news for K-pop fans and HOTTESTS.

From the beginning I felt that JYPE (not saying JYP for those sensitive JYP supporters out there) never took any responsibility for Jae as his management company. From the beginning, it felt like they were steering the blame towards Jae only so that it would not hurt JYPE and 2PM. And their latest statement completely reinforces my beliefs that JYPE is two-faced. For the past couple of months, JYPE has kept fans' hopes afloat for the possibility of having Jae return. What was their reason for doing this if they were intending to terminate Jae's contract from the beginning? Simple. It was already disclosed that 2PM was to make a comeback w/ a new album, so in order to salvage any profits they had to appease the fans and try to make KHottests give up on boycotting. Now that they can't continue to lie about Jae's status w/ the company, what do they do?... they decided to push the blame on Jae by releasing a statement saying that Jae decided to leave 2PM on his own because he made a big mistake (a mistake that supposedly occurred during the AAA promotion when Jae was busiest w/ performances/variety show appearances,etc when the eff did he have time?) and instead of owning up to their own decisions to let Jae go, what did they do?... They decide to push the responsibility on the remaining members by saying that the members held a meeting and came to an agreement that 2PM is better off w/out Jae. JYPE is two-faced. They never took any responsibility for their artists nor their decisions and they lied to fans on the prospect of having Jae returning to 2PM.

My friends and I will be going to HB this year (we bought the tickets because 2PM was coming), so if there are any protest/projects that HOTTESTS are hosting during the concert, please PM me. My friends and I are definitely interested in supporting Jae. I hope fans going to Hollywood Bowl will show support for Jae.

LET'S NOT ASSUME THOSE ARE HOTTEST OR EVEN FANS OF 2PM.

ANTIS COULD BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OFF THE SITUATION TO MAKE US FIGHT BETWEEN OURSELVES.

Have some faith, even if little and keep fighting for the seven boys. There is nothing sure yet, even with an official statement. We still have the press conference.

@mona7 - Agree with your whole post hun.

I'm afraid a lot of fans are in their teen years so they don't have any idea of what "working hard" means.

An unless their parents taught them some values of life, they don't know about that either.

youre right maybe some antis mixing up and enjoying bashing other members... what will be next worst case scenario gonna happen do you want TAEC to return to boston just like jay and so the other members maybe that would happen if 2PM disbanned nohhhhhhhh,,,,dont call youreself hottest, solving problem with another problem... dont blame TAEC, WOOYOUNG, JUNSU, JUNHO, NICKHUN, AND CHANSUNG commanding them to leave their respective shows....this is not good im already anticipating their new album in april and taecs new drama and this is what happens... yeah its like domino it affects a lot of peoples lives and career

Guest lalaleidy

THIS. Look, we already lost Jay. Should we lose the other six as well? Fans need to be rational for go*d's sake! Do you remember how fans (or anti-fans) requested for Jay's suicide?? It was ridiculous, wasn't it? But they didn't think so at that time. When he finally left, they felt remorse. Now they're doing the same thing to the other six. Seriously. They feel worse that us because they've been with Jay - they laugh with him, they cry with him... I know Jay is important. I wouldn't argue with that. But the six members are as important as him.

LET'S NOT ASSUME THOSE ARE HOTTEST OR EVEN FANS OF 2PM.

ANTIS COULD BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OFF THE SITUATION TO MAKE US FIGHT BETWEEN OURSELVES.

Right. We should act collectively!

Guest roseltv

To all 6pm supporters

Next time you accuse fans for caring just for 1 person remember, today it is 6, tomorrow it could be 5, next day 4 and one day 2pm really just be 2pm.

To all the 7pm supporters:

Aja Aja FIGHTING!

"ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE"

I completely agree with you. I have the same mindset but couldn't have worded it any better. I'm not a hottest, you know who I am. If any hottest here follow a similar case (DBSK), you know JYPE is using a similar method now. They release statements that have no back up proof and fans can easily find so many things wrong with them. They use the name of the members to prove their points but the members never speak about such things directly to the media or fans. However, not all fans see things like that and they start to fight among each other, doubt each other, doubt the members. I sincerely hope the fans (either hottest or just Jaebum's fans) calm down a bit instead of doing things like leaving the fandom, destroying the Cds, throwing trash at JYP's building. It's only been a day. These actions make Hottest look bad in the eyes of the public and it's hard to listen to whatever reasons they give out to prove that JYPE is making false statements. I support Hottest in supporting 2PM as 7 members but I don't agree with some fans' methods of doing things. There's one thing that I completely don't understand is how people can easily accepted this. In the past, I can understand because Jaebum felt so shameful that he has to leave but now, it's just kinda out of the blue, and with just 1 article, people say 7-1=6, move on <_<(if SM makes a new DBSK with new members, I'd rather see them disband and keep the beautiful memories in my heart, however, I still will support whatever individual works they might take, just like how they are doing solo works now. The important thing is non of the members have directly said any bad thing about the other member, they keep their silence and we choose to respect them and wait for them). I know many feel betrayed, painful, angry, (trust me, I know how it feels, I felt like dying when DBSK's lawsuit 1st broke out), but please don't be so fast in making assumptions or doing anything rash. I'm sure Jaebum and the remaining members are the most hurtful about this whole thing. Please stop for once and think about the big picture instead of blaming who are true fans, who are not, who betrays who etc. Not everything is in black and white, I'm sure you guys have heard this several times already (the same can be said about DBSK's case, I don't even know what will happen to them T_T). You guys should stay together and support, protect them, not turn your backs on them. At least let's wait until things are clearer. Be strong, Hottest. I hope you guys can pull this through.

Sincerely from a Cassie.

Guest sunmikiwangjang

Everyone here has the right to form their own opinions about this matter but NO ONE here is right when it comes to the truth. The truth is between JYPE, JYP, and 2pm. Fans can say all they want and protest all day they want, but Jaebom's decision is made up by Jay himself. Yes there is a chance JYPE contributed to his decision but what are you going to do. JYP had done so much for us and at the same time has disappointed us all. But what is done is done.

I don't know what mistake Jaebom made but all I know that I would never want Jay to perform on stage in front of thousands of people who love and idolize him when he feels deep inside, guilt. That is not happiness, that is happiness for fans.

For those who are leaving 2pm because of this issue, go ahead, obviously you are not a loyal and true fan. Just because Jay is not physically there doesn't mean 2pm is no longer 7. 2pm started out as 7 and will end as 7.

The other six boys do not deserve to be disowned by their own fans. It is one thing to be attacked by antis, but it is another to be disowned by their own fans. Fans that they trust and love.

Bringing up Hyunah and Sunmi in this situation is absolutely outrageous. Hyunah left due to illness and Sunmi is going back to school. I do not care if you think these are lies too, but the situations are different regardless.

What we should do is to support the boys. Jaebom, Junsu, Junho, Wooyoung, Taekyeon, Chansung, and Nick Khun cause they need it and we aren't showing it.

Guest Rhonda21

I feel so bad for the remaining members. Even though I'm sad Jay won't be back, I still love all the members. Ever since Jay left I've been hoping for his return. He is one of my favs. But again, I love all the members. I still support them. I'm also scared that because of all this they will blame Jay for things. I still don't understand what this 'big mistake' is that he made. It feels like the first time he left all over again. I wish all this mess didn't happen in the first place or even that they could just let Jay return. It's all crazyness~

i feel if anyone who is outrage rite now its the Hottest for sure. Everytime they hope for Jay's return when u can clearly sees they misses him everytime 6 boys perform. Hottest chanted him name for every 1.59pm songs that the boys promote. Meaning they miss him every day so they feel cheated and deceived by this news. I am as well...How can we LOve and respect when JYPE is treating us like idiots? we respect them but everytime they step our heads into the ground. Hurt us more and more.

I guess JYPE plan backfires when Hottest turn into antis then it will be the end of 2pm...

A total of 10000 Hottest leave 2pm fan cafe and the number keep decreasing..... Imagine the Hottest being antis...OMG i don't want to speculate anymore...

Guest soralee

JYPE = family company?; i always believed that the company as a whole was truly one big family after being a fan of GOD and bi and then our lovely oneday boys. i loved seeing the jyp-artist, artist-artist interactions. but now, i think i lost respect for the company - more because of how they handled this messy, messy situation.

is jype really that cruel? maybe they didn't know how big of an ugly fiasco the very words of their statement would turn out, or they have something big up their sleeves. or they are just a cruel company.

i agree with you guys here, some of the things mentioned in the statement were not necessary at all. i don't know if jype was just trying to put this whole issue finally to an end, but they created more controversies: i really hate how the other boys are getting cussed out at and hated at when i honestly don't think they did anything to deserve that.

they ruined jaebum's image, the other member's image, and the whole company's image. like a 3-for-1 deal, except it's a life-ruiner deal.. good job jype. is that what you really wanted all along? seems like it's only going downhill from here on, unless a miracle happens.

is it illegal to, say, donate money to contribute to jay's fines/fees/whatever? i would totally do that so he can possibly speak up, have another opportunity to achieving what he's worked so hard for, and for this hardship to go away.

heck, i'd even contribute to the other member's fees as well, if they were to disband or whatever. that way they can get out of that company and go to a different company with jay and start their journey over again. - just a dream -

i'm praying for the boys (pm & am as well) for good health and stable mentality during this hard time.

7PM, oneday.. don't give up. let's walk together, because you guys are one. we are one.

I'm very disappointed with how some fans in Korea are acting.. demanding some members to quit their post at shows, throwing ketchup and garbage at the building,ect. I'll admit, after Jaebum left I no longer followed 2pm, but that wasn't because I was angry (though I was), but more that it just made me sad everytime I listened/saw them without Jae.

But to not support the other 6 members because you think they're traitors is so much worse. I want Jaebum back too, and heck I would probably even support a civil boycott.. but these uncivil barbaric actions is probably the exact opposite from what Jaebum or the others want. It doesn't do anyone good.

But, in contrary please DON'T all think that these are ALL FANS. The people demanding members to quit their jobs and calling them traitors are probably all mostly rude netizens who aren't really 2pm fans. I don't think all of Hottest are acting like this.

btw-jype is posisbly the most disorganized and dysfunctional korean entertainment company out there. They don't know how to handle big things and when they say they're calming things down, they're really just creating more drama. They realllllly can't handle ANYTHING.

Guest pretty_pink.cups

Did you guys see? Did you guys hear? They think it's drug abuse. They think he's on Marijuana... Why? Because 'it's something they do in the US'...

For one, I don't really appreciate that people are stereotyping us Americans like that.

But secondly, WOW. First a girl pregnant, next a sex tape, and now drugs. Don't you people ever get enough of this? Don't you just get sick of making up pathetic rumors?!

I don't believe any of this crap the more I think about it.

Honestly, I have to say that I DO NOT have much hope that Jay is returning, but I DO NOT and I REFUSE to believe that these disgusting rumors are the reasons why. I refuse.

---

Though I said I won't support 6PM, I just have to say something. . .

The poor boys, the poor boys who can't do anything. It's saddening to see that Hottest are turning against the boys... Really though, can they do anything? The boys I mean. Can they say anything to JYP/JYPE that would really matter?! WOULD JYP GIVE A MOTHER F.CKING CARE WHAT THEY SAY?!?!?! The answer is simply no. He/They don't care what they boys want. . . they have no reason to listen; besides, those boys are under a SLAVE contract.

If you read at 2ONEDAY, there are fan accounts of Wooyoung today.

He left Win Win, and he sat in his car. . . and he cried. He cried tears for his hyung, his friend, his leader. . .

And kHottest stood outside his car and they screamed at him. I have every respect in the world for kHottest as of now, they're are only hope left. But really, Wooyoung didn't do anything wrong. . . he didn't make Jaebeom leave.

The translation at 2ONEDAY was a fan saying "SORRY WOOYOUNG, WE DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO CARE."

Why are things so messed up? Why are people turning against the boys as if they're the ones at fault for what is happening?! It's just not fair in any way.

Guest koreanNgel

freaking JYP..

the day 2pm members agreed to have Jay kicked out was Jan 6th..

2pm members were all on a vacation that week.

Junsu was in Daegu Nichkhun was witha friend at a ski resort Taec Yeon was in Boston

Woo Young was in Busan Junho was in Ilsan and Chan Sung was in the 2PM apartment.

did JYP only talked about this with Chan Sung?? are you kidding me??

and 2pm was seen that week having so much fun.. after discussing something so serious..

even Junsu posted on his cyworld saying that he was having so much fun in Daegu 2 days after theyve agreed on kicking Jay out..

if all this is true.. 2pm members have no heart and the 2pm that ive known and liked is all a lie..

so there is no point of me liking them anymore..

goodbye 2PM..

(saying that 2PM members agreed on kicking Jay out is like saying Junho does not look like Rain, Ok Taec Yeon does not like acting cute, and that Woo Young is always serious)

Archived