☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest theblazenazn

In public relations (PR), spin is a form of propaganda, achieved through providing an interpretation of an event or campaign to persuade public opinion in favor or against a certain organization or public figure. While traditional public relations may also rely on creative presentation of the facts, "spin" often, though not always, implies disingenuous, deceptive and/or highly manipulative tactics.

Politicians are often accused by their opponents of claiming to be honest and seek the truth while using spin tactics to manipulate public opinion.

Because of the frequent association between "spin" and press conferences (especially government press conferences), the room in which these take place is sometimes described as a spin room. A group of people who develop spin may be referred to as "spin doctors" who engage in "spin doctoring" for the person or group that hired them.

JYPE most likely did some PR work. I don't believe he made a Mistake at all to banish from JYPE. My friends who are fluent in Korean said the Articles online refer to Jay as being "Expelled" from JYPE.

The letter also directly states that the other 2PM members agree to NOT let Jay back. I can't believe that but if it's true......... sigh..... WHY THE HECK DID TEACYEON MENTIONED JAY BEING A JEWEL ON WIN WIN THEN?? WTF.... DOESNT MAKE SENSE. They thanked Jaebeom at the Seoul Music Awards too just 2 weeks ago..

Btw, Their Official Fan Cafe (http://cafe.daum.net/2PM) is about to reach a 50,000+ Members Lost in less 24 hours. I hope it's left in dust so JYPE knows they have crossed a line. That picture of the stuff being destroyed sums up so many emotion today. I bet they don't care as long as they keep Taecyeon ripping off his shirt to bring in more fans.

EDIT: What Mistake is so Unforgivable??? There are Idols that have been a DUI which is a felony but still is forgiven by their company. Terminate Contract? C'mon. But I hope he will sign with a better company like YG now that he's free.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lunalovexx

OMG I STILL CANT believe it i mean HOW CAN THEY DO THAT to jaebum !!!

he worked so herd from them and this is how they thank you i know he

said some thing bad but come on its was like a long time ago !!!

and JYP he was the one that got everyone together and said that there

a BIG family and all and this is how he is with his family REALLY !!

got its just really crazy i dont believe there is a big matter there just LIEING !!!

iv never cryed over singer or actors and actresses some they died will MJ but that is but this is the frist time i cryed for 4 singer who left a group .. i just hope his going to be okay after all this is over

iv been listening to this song the whole its just go so will with the mood of today its the moldy that get u MBLAQ Feat C-Luv - If You Come Into My Heart

Guest Idemandacookie

Like seriously JYPE has something wrong going on his mind. Senile dementia?

No one believes in that "huge mistake" because unless it's a crime I don't see how big of a mistake could make the company get rid of Jay. And if it was a crime, he would be in jail which is not the case.

But the worst thing is that JYPE put the blame and responsibility on the rest of the members.

If that's not senile dementia I don't know what it is, but he is destroying 2PM.

We are not in September anymore, that was 6 months ago. Until now a lot of us lived under "hopes" and now that hope is GONE.

All I want to know now is how the hell are they going to fix all this?

Put Jay in a plane back to Korea and make the 7 boys practice for a few months, AWAY OF THE PUBLIC.

Fans will be happy that Jay is back and the general public will forget about the scandal.

There are celebrities who have done way worst things and they are still there, singing.

Guest haiphuong

Don't wanna add anymore fuel into the burning fire, but I feel that something worse might come.

- As we can see so far, the number of fans decreases every second and sooner or later, the fan no. will be 0.

- Angry netizens are now blaming the boys.

What will happen next? Will JYPE. wants to keep a group that don't have fans and being hate by people? Would they come out and say "Hahahaha.. All of u were punked. Jay will comeback definitely. Sorry for causing trouble". We don't know the truth behind the so-called "bigger mistake than MySpace" but we know for sure: Jay is not coming back.

Yeah. The worse thing I wanna mention is: 2PM might be dispanded. They dare to ruin Jay's image and life, what makes them scare of destroying the other 6 lifes? Why they need the 6 boys in the fanmeeting? I smell something fishy here.

This is just my own opinion. Can't believe that 2PM is being burried by their own company, the so-called "JYPE family"

Guest ahmints

Newest rumor;

Jay will not have to pay jype penalty for breach of contract, instead he is unable to be a celebrity in Korea for 5 years & is not allowed to say anything.

that is a LONG time.

sorry to cut your post.

i have been lurking in this thread ever since the news is out.

i really don't know what to say. but it's ridiculous! he had been training for four years for his debut...and now?

he have to wait for 5 more years just because he make a "big" mistake?!

it's rubbish. you guys think. JAY IS 23yrold in 2010. 5 more YEARs? 5 MORE YEARS TO SUFFER?!

AND HE WILL BE 28 BY THEN. and in korea, if you are over 32/30 yr old, you are considered OLD.

jay return in 28yrold. he only have a few more year to survive in the celebrity world...

though it's just a rumors. that's what i had in my mind.

there are new on Wooyoung crying inside the car after Win Win recording..

my FAV is JANWOOYOUNG. but it's helpless to cry. yousee.

you cant do anything now. if you can let the fans outside know you are crying, why don't you step out and say a few words

(i know it's hard cause they are under JYPE).

i have mixed feeling now. and i don't even know what i am writing.

i might sound like a anti-fan to some HOTTEST. but i am a hottest too,

i just want to express my feeling and my thought.

JYPE RUINED 1:59PM and JAY

i believe in JAY ((:

Guest IwishIwasKOREAN

the rumors about Jae sleeping with people is so dam ridiculous....

i am really dam shocked from the news i come home look at wat happened on naver and etc

see that Jaebom is not coming back to 2pm

totally awestruck...

JYP u made a huge mistake out of all ur decisions this is far by the stupidest one in the world

even if Jay Park was sleeping with people, would that be worse? he was part of a popular boyband with a bunch of girls chasing after him. I think it would be shocking if it was like Edison Chen, where he took pictures of him and his "partners" and someone is blackmailing him after they somehow got those pics. If he had pics of a girl from the Wonder Girls or Girls Generation, he could end up ruining other peoples careers.

Guest innocent_se

I've become a 2pm fan after jay left because I saw their wild bunny shows on youtube, and had been waiting for jay for a LONG time since then. And I'm sure Hottest fans and other fans here on youtube have been waiting a long time too.

JYP had claimed on january 24th/25th when there were rumours about jay that they hadn't made a decision yet. Now they're claiming that they made the decision on the 6th of january.

I really agree with the theory that JYP wanted to screw jay over with this 'he did something bad' excuse.

First of all, in the myspace thing, he wasn't necessarily saying i hate korea. he was really saying i hate jyp since all the Koreans he KNEW were in jyp. He even said in one of the posts that he just wants to try living in korea as a normal kid for 1 yr and not as a part of jyp. There were also a lot of posts about jay being conflicted about a 10 year contract (which was a hot topic with the dong bang shinki people). That's probably why when the 'i hate korea' thing happened, jyp didn't do as much as the fans wanted for jay.

So I really think they want to screw jay over because jay challenged jyp. They're claiming he did something worse than the korea comment so that no other entertainment company can pick him up. This is what happened to park jiyoon after she left jyp. A rumour about her personal life circulated which made it hard for her to get a contract with another company.

Like many of you are saying already, NOTHING in korea is worse than saying 'i hate korea'. Plus, he doesn't even smoke or drink! And even if he did do something, NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT, so what's the problem? A scandal is only a problem if people know about it and no one does!

I feel like i can't become 2pm's fan anymore because although i like the other members too, every time i see them i think of jay. And it feels like another member can just be let go as well! (like after hyunah, sunmi was also let go)

Also, leaders in jyp's groups are quite important. Jyp himself made the comment that sunye was supposed to be responsible for forcing the members to practice etc. as a leader. We can all assume that's what was expected of jay as well, so his place in the group was HUGE.

The only reason why 2pm was able to be so successful was BECAUSE of jay.

1. He was the funniest one in the group and this allowed them to gain popularity with the various cable shows and variety shows he did in Korea

2. He was the one all the girls were fawning over because of his hot body (nikhun was fawned over for his handsome-ness, not body)

3. He always did the hardest dance moves/bboying

4. We routinely saw jay joking around with his bandmates which added to the whole image of them being like brothers

5. He started the whole color coordination/matching thing

6. After he left, 2pm started gaining more attention and a lot of people became fans from that who were fooled to believing jay would come back soon

The recent performances of 2pm (for example at the star dance battle) were weak. They were still good, but they lost that something. Also, jay's vocals were critical to the group. Sure, he wasn't the main vocal, but he was the 2nd and was the bridge to junsu's ballad style voice and the others' voices to make the group sound more unified. Jay also wrote his own raps when he was featured in other songs which none of the other 2pm rappers did which gave the group the image of being more talented.

So honestly, I hate Jype for being such INGRATES. It's one thing to say we don't want jay to be a part of 2pm anymore, but to BRAND him as having DONE SOMETHING BAD so that he can't work in Korea is another story!

I honestly hope that jay can work as a singer in the states. He has so much more potential than wondergirls if only because wondergirls can't speak english. (jay also dances better, raps better and sings better than most/if not all of the wondergirls members)

Guest ic3hir0

I'm really curious what's the press con is gonna be like tml, probably all the hottest there would start throwing banana skins/eggs at JYP or something.

JYP/E is seriously digging their own graves, even the fans now are against the other 6 members, asking them to leave the various variety programs, i think it's not fair for fans to vent their anger on the other 6 members. If 6pm really did let jay go, i believe there is a reason that has cause them to make this decision and yeah i'm pretty disappointed with them but it's really hard for me to believe that they can let jay go so easily when all of them actually treasure him so much.

JYP has to really stop all these BS and give fans a proper explanation or else the whole world is gonna be against them!

[NEWS] 100226 "We don't need 2PM who betrayed Jaebum" Angry fans want Taec and Wooyoung to leave FO2 and SSJG

2PM fans are furious at 2PM’s other six members.

JYPE, the company of popular group 2PM, publicly announced in late afternoon of February 25th, that Jaebum, who has returned to the US after leaving 2PM, has officially withdrew and ended his contract. After, the fans can’t hide their disappointment towards 2PM’s other six members: Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Nickhun, Chansung, Junho, and Junsu.

The message announced, “From the shock after hearing about Jaebum’s personal mistake, all six members stated on January 6th, after 3 days of distress, that they think it will be hard to work as 2PM with Park Jaebum. Fans think that the members have turned their backs on their leader Jaebum.

Furious 2PM fans posted messages on websites of shows such as SBS ‘Good Sunday – Family Outing 2,’ KBS 2TV ‘Seung Seung Jang Goo,’ SBS ‘Inkigayo, etc., requesting for the members to leave the shows they have main roles in.

These responses are similar to the responses fans showed last September. When Jaebum left and returned to Seattle, some fans asked the 2PM members, “Why didn’t you stop him?” “Why can’t the company employees persuade him to stay?” showing resent and sadness. The fans stated, “We can’t acknowledge 2PM with only 6 members” and held boycotts.

It seems that with this happening, there will be a lot of changes with 2PM and their fans. This is because after September, there have been continuous appeals that 2PM will always be 7 members with situations such as the other members mentioning Jaebum’s name at the awards shows. Also, with Jaebum’s permanent withdrawal, they will have to substantially rebuild 2PM’s image with only 6 members. Fans will probably also have mixed opinions.

In the afternoon of February 25th, through their website, JYPE publicly announced Jaebum’s termination of his contract. JYPE revealed about the withdrawal reason, “Park Jaebum is leaving because of his personal mistake. Even though we can’t reveal what the mistake is, this issue is way worse than the problem that led to Jaebum leaving the team last September and way more serious.”

First box (Family Outing 2)

5874: Ok Taecyeon, are you having fun right now

5873: 2PM fans bombarding the message board, restrain yourself!!!!!!!!!!...

5872: I request Ok Taecyeon to leave

5871: I demand Ok Taecyeon to leave.

5870: What kind of program is this hahahahahaha

5869: Try leading one more time

5968: I demand Ok Taeyeon to leave.

5966: I demand Ok Taecyeon to leave.

5965: I demand Ok Taecyeon to leave.

5864: Demand Ok Taecyeon to leave.

5863: I demand Taecyeon to leave.

5862: I demand Taecyeon to leave.

5861: Don’t say Taecyeon is fake.

5867: (response to 5861) Restrain yourself even though you might be angry… Come back to normal…

5860: I demand Ok Taecyeon to leave.

Second box (Seung Seung Jang Goo)

4025: I demand Jang Wooyoung to leave.

4024: Stop it acting like elementary school students.

4023: I demand Jang Wooyoung to leave.

4020: Jaebum and Wooyoung, I love you.

4018: Don’t you feel bad about this show? Stop terrorizing it.

4011: Cheer up Wooyoung.. Fighting!!!!

4004: What’s wrong with you people who are leave messages here about wanting Wooyoung to leave? You do this and you still call yourself a fan of Park Jaebum? It’s embarrassing.

4022: (response to 4004) hahaha

4027: (response to 4004) You have a brain so think and live.

4003: Gosh, Could you six members leave JYP too?

Third box (Inkigayo)

824350: [to the producers] I demand 2PM’s Ok Taecyeon and Jang Wooyoung to leave

824349: [to the producers] I demand MCs Ok Taeyeon and Jang Wooyoung to leave!!!!

824348: [to the producers] Now stop

824347: [to the producers] I demand MCs Ok Taecyeon and Jang Wooyoung, who betrayed their family member, to leave…

824346: Fake ripping Taecyeon... pretending Wooyoung.. please leave..

824345: [to the producers] I demand MCs Ok Taecyeon and Jang Wooyoung, who betrayed their family member, to leave…

824344: [to the producers] Let’s stop now, even sadder than you…

824343: [to the producers] I demand MCs Ok Taecyeon and Jang Wooyoung, who betrayed their family member, to leave…

824342: [to the producers] I demand the MCs to leave…

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE]; qtkrngal515@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

--------------

[NEWS] 100226 Fans trash JYPE building, activities planned for following days

As soon as the notice was confirmed on the 25th, fans rushed to the JYPE building and trashed it by throwing mayo, ketchup, and eggs. On the 26th, fans littered the building with ripped up pictures and CD's of the 2PM members and have even put bundles of chrysanthemum flowers at the entrance. (TN: Chrysanthemums and other white flowers signify death in Korea.)

The fans that agreed to speak with journalists explained the signifiance of the chrysanthemums, stating, "It means that without Jaebum, 2PM fans are dead."

Many have since withdrawn from the official fan cafe of 2PM and have stated, "Should 2PM continue to promote themselves with 6 members, we will no longer be a 2PM fan. We will become Jaebum's personal fans or 2PM anti fans."

On the day of the actual conference, the 27th, the fans are expected to take drastic measures.

Fans will leave white chrysanthemums at the entrance, explaining, "At the time, we were planning to put red roses in an effort to encourage a positive result to the conference. However, with the recent notification of Jaebum's complete withdrawal, we have changed the flowers to white chrysanthemums."

There is also a private protest set for the 28th. Fans have stated, "We do not have enough time to request permission for a full out protest because the notification was put up too suddenly. We will be holding a private protest instead."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : SPORTS CHOSUN, E DAILY (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest TOPforever

Isn't this like deja vu?

It feels like September 8th all over again.

I'm way beyond disappointed..

I'm not even angry anymore.

Heck, I'm not sad anymore.

I'm quite surprised I didn't cry.

I'm just, very repulsed my JYPE's action.

Thanks for ruining 2PM's life.

He tainted Jay's image and now everyone hates 6PM.

JYPE is flooking smart.

Aw man, I just read 2ONEDAY's latest tweet and it seems that the fans are hating on the rest of the 2PM members as well. Forcing Taec and WooYoung to leave their respective shows?! And leaving nasty comments to the both of them as well........."WE DON'T NEED 2PM WHO BETRAYED JAEBUM".

I just hope that the other 6 members won't think that Jay is a trouble-maker who brought all this trouble onto them and start hating him instead. I'm really scared that the fans will force them (the 6 members) to turn against Jay.

You know, because the other 6 members' careers are also at stake here.

Guest tikamicizia

as expected ppl starts to blame the rest of the boys... now what will u do jype?? u ruin all the members of 2pm!! how can they face the public now after "agree that jay cannot be in 2pm anymore"... sighh

Guest Kiettana

Originally, I wasn't going to post, because I feel like this topic is just too difficult to discuss without huge misunderstandings and that we assume too much. After all, do we really know EXACTLY what's going on? And yet we speak of speculations like they're the complete truth, undiluted and twisted by media.

But... then I saw this, and it made my heart break.

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16088

[NEWS] 100226 "We don't need 2PM who betrayed Jaebum" Angry fans want Taec and Wooyoung to leave FO2 and SSJG

To think that "fans" could leave messages like "I demand MCs Ok Taecyeon and Jang Wooyoung, who betrayed their family member, to leave" and "Gosh, Could you six members leave JYP too?" just makes me speechless. What the hell is this?!

All those times people said "we don't do this because we hate the 6, but because we love the 7," I supported that sentiment until now, because this sure sounds a LOT like hate. I love Jay as well, but to tell the rest of the members to quit their careers, let go of their hard work and dreams, that's just sickening. If you no longer want to support them anymore, that's understandable, it's a personal choice. But this... I'm so disappointed in these "fans."

What happened to love and respect?

My first ever post in Soompi, always been a silent lurker but today I needed to speak out. As a noona fan and probably lot older and hopefully a little bit wiser than some/most of you I felt I needed to say my piece.

First I have 2 things to confess:

One, I don't consider myself a Hottest because I don't like 2pm exclusively. However I have laughed myself silly watching wild bunny, idol, and other 2pm activities.

Two, I started following 2pm much after Jay had already left.

At first, I did not care one way or the other about Jay. As an immigrant myself, I just empathized with what he was going through and felt that he was being unfairly treated considering that he was a kid alone in a strange country when he made those remarks. Yet the more I saw of 2pm the more I felt that Jay needed to be back. He is not my bias, nor I am a fanatic fan but purely because 2pm needs him and it is the right thing to do. I honestly thought that JYP was just biding his time and would do this grand show with Jay back with 6pm. The show would be funny and emotional at the sametime and Jay and the boys would go crazy.

And now this S*** happens.

To People who are saying that Jay must have done something really bad or else why would JYP not get him back?

The only unacceptable thing would be a criminal act by Jay everything else could have been handled quietly. Do you really think idols don't get into trouble or do something that affects their image? If handled properly even a serious issue could be fixed. Considering that Jay is in Seattle and NOT in Jail, it is pretty safe to assume he did not break the law. If JYP really supported Jay why would he completely ruin his reputation and throw him under the bus? He never intended Jay to be back and has used the poor boy and the group members mercilessly for a bigger profit margin. To us the boys maybe idols we love and adore for better or for worse, to JYP, they are a product, something to advertise, market and sell but ultimately discard if not useful.

To People who are saying how can you not support the remaining members what have they done, so what if 1 member is gone?

Umm, ok so even though today Jay is kicked out lets all just support the remaining 6. 1 year later: OMG guess what, it turns out Nichkun really I mean REALLY likes guys! Hey we cannot have that can we whoever heard of a Gay Idol? Let's kick out the thai prince, he is not even a korean anyway, don't you have any national pride? After all 1 gone, 2 gone what difference does it make? Oh JYP got an idea, you know what lets hold open auditions (which I will tape and it will become a highly popular TV show) and get someone new blood. Enough of the HOT BLOOD already. What fun....this time around we will get a Japanese Ninja and an Aussie Leadja. How cool, people will LOVE the new boys they are Sooooo good looking and talented. After all JYPE image is what is most important, singers & idols come and go ultimately It is the company that is forever.

Sarcasm aside, does it not matter to you that a core member of the group can be dropped so easily even when the fans want him back? Who i safe? Today it is Jay, tomorrow it maybe Chansung, 2 years down the line it could be Junho. Is your affection so fickle and seasonal? Can 6pm and hottest forsake Jay and live happily ever after knowing what they did to the poor boy? Please for the love of Jay do not treat the boys like a commodity.

OUR BOYS ARE NOT DISPENSABLE, THEY ARE NOT CHANGEABLE.

To People who are saying Jay is happy bboying in USA with friends and family why can't you leave him alone and move on?

You must be really young and you probably have not had to face the grown up world yet as your parents are supporting you. Do you know how hard it is to build a career for yourself? Can you imagine how one would feel if somebody who moved halfway across the world and worked mercilessly, passionately, crazily for 4 years and finally started seeing some fruits of his labor, forced out? If he was a millionaire and living a lavish life with bright opportunities in the states, I would understand. But penniless and in debt? Are you really this naive that you think Jay is happy to give up his success that has been achieved with much blood and sweat? If that is what he wanted, he would have quit the group long long time ago. When the going was really tough and without any assurance of success. Not when he was finally shining so brightly in the kpop scene.

But lets say that 1 in a million chance that this is truly what Jay wants. JYP could have easily arranged a press conference and let Jay reveal his true feelings so that the Hottest would be finally able to let go for his sake. But no, instead he has attempted to ruin Jay's character by insinuating some "horrible" crime in Jay's part. How low can you go JYP?

To all 6pm supporters

Next time you accuse fans for caring just for 1 person remember, today it is 6, tomorrow it could be 5, next day 4 and one day 2pm really just be 2pm.

To all the 7pm supporters:

Aja Aja FIGHTING!

"ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE"

Guest Idemandacookie

LET'S NOT ASSUME THOSE ARE HOTTEST OR EVEN FANS OF 2PM.

ANTIS COULD BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OFF THE SITUATION TO MAKE US FIGHT BETWEEN OURSELVES.

Have some faith, even if little and keep fighting for the seven boys. There is nothing sure yet, even with an official statement. We still have the press conference.

@mona7 - Agree with your whole post hun.

I'm afraid a lot of fans are in their teen years so they don't have any idea of what "working hard" means.

An unless their parents taught them some values of life, they don't know about that either.

Guest candydae

"WE DON'T NEED 2PM WHO BETRAYED JAEBUM".

What's with bashing other 6 members? These're officially insane.

Are there any reasonable people left in hottest?

Don't start we boycott because we love 2PM 7 = 1. This is all lied.

The truth should be correct 2PM = Jaebom

Other six? = back up dancers

Sorry for this emotional reply but I can't stand this nonsense any longer.

Guest innocent_se

Originally, I wasn't going to post, because I feel like this topic is just too difficult to discuss without huge misunderstandings and that we assume too much. After all, do we really know EXACTLY what's going on? And yet we speak of speculations like they're the complete truth, undiluted and twisted by media.

But... then I saw this, and it made my heart break.

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16088

To think that "fans" could leave messages like "I demand MCs Ok Taecyeon and Jang Wooyoung, who betrayed their family member, to leave…" just makes me speechless.

And "Gosh, Could you six members leave JYP too?" What the hell is this?!

All those times people said "we don't do this because we hate the 6, but because we love the 7," I supported that sentiment until now, because this sure sounds a LOT like hate. I love Jay as well, but to tell the rest of the members to quit their careers, let go of their hard work and dreams, that's just sickening. If you no longer want to support them anymore, that's understandable, it's a personal choice. But this... I'm so disappointed in these "fans."

What happened to love and respect?

Honestly, none of the other 2pm members are safe from jyp's wrath. For wondergirls, first it was hyunah & then it was sunmi. So fans telling them to get out has to do with the fact that 1. we want a 7 member group, and believe that if the members also protest this, they can pressure jyp enough to make something happen (this was the case with god) 2. if no one's showing these massive reactions, none of the other members are safe from being kicked out

Guest ejunkebox

I strongly believe that the company release such a statement cos if they were to release statements like " We terminate him cos we didn't want him cos of what he did ", other companies would reach out to him as he's now a sparkling jewel. Doing this is just a way to x him out from the entertainment world.

All these while its not jay vs the netizen more like jay vs jype because he revealed the terms of the contract. What i hate about this situation is about the other boys. What will happened to them? JYPE could gain more trust if they were to come with a better tactics and lies not this, this lie is going to affect the other 6 boy's image. Think about it they say they all agreed to it. something is fishy and i dun want to think about it. :'(

I just feel that jype is just being too mean putting jay and the 6 boys to a spotlight. URGH karma is worst than you think jype think about the future of your company.

All i have is a prayer to all the 7 boys over there, jay is living his life and i hope he succeed in bboying and the other 6 no matter what happens i wouldn't blame you for not to be able to protect your brother but i hope you do keep in contact with JAY NO MATTER WHAT.

Guest johnnyquest89

Alright well I don't post in this thread often cuz.. well.. I don't have much to say most of the time.

A few things though, imo you guys are free to choose to do whatever action you want make you're groups with you're own name where you all agree to something and work toward that so there's no if you were really a this or that this is what you would do because you'll represent what you really are.

- Whatever incident JYPE has hinted at. If it's really something worse do you want to truly find out? What if it really is something inexcusable?(not saying it is though since i don't know) How would you all feel for having them bring to light something that could potentially ruin everything about the guy. and for some of yall everything isn't over for him, he's alive got his fam and is healthy can still do alot.

oh btw if he did commit a "crime" depending on the crime him being in Seattle is why he wouldn't be in jail since most regular petty crimes don't clear jurisdiction between countries.

Now then I did say you are free to choose what you want but, whoever made that petition about burning down jype's building it would be wise to take it down. Posting threats like that if they find you/people who signed wich isnt hard by a ipadress search through you're ip company, you can end up in jail for premeditated crimes. If JYPE so chooses you all can be in deep trouble. well thats all for now.

Guest myzxsagittarius

I really can't believe it is true. My body is rushing with all these mixed emotions right now. So sad that Jay won't be coming back, but pissed off at the company, jyp/e, that made it this way. 2PM is my favorite kpop group, but now that Jay is officially gone, it just doesn't feel the same anymore. Although all my friends knew Jay wasn't coming back and told me I was in denial I ignored them because I knew Jay, 2PM's leadja, wouldn't act like that because they are all brothers and care for each other. I will try to support the rest of the boys but I don't think I can because Jay was my favorite ever since he stepped on that stage with such charisma. The reason that I fell in love with 2PM was because I thought they were different from other idol groups from how close they are with each other. I wonder how the boys are. Especially Wooyoung because he I think he is close to Jay and he is a softie. I wished all of this never happen.

I think that jyp/e is using this "Jay did something worse" as a cover up story to not let Jay come back because he talked about the slave contract and they are scared it might get exposed. Well, guess what jyp/e, people know about it now and what kind of company you guys are. Rumors about Jay having a sex scandal, ran through my mind too but how was this even possible with their AAA schedules. Someone would have bound to found out and their would have been rumors floating around then, not now months later. There is still a conference on the 27, I wonder how that will go, but it will definitely be chaotic for sure. I hope the boys don't get injured or anything.

Sorry if my post is confusing, I feel like I am just rambling >.<

2PM one and only leadja is Park Jaebeom. Love & Respect.

Archived