☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest sunny_dance

just a little something to brighten up this thread...

so i was on tiger jk's twitter and i happened to see this video.

2PM Feat. Jordan

watch for the shuffling of the feet, that's the best part! :lol:

how cute and funny was that?

we can safely assume that jordan is in fact a 2PM fan. :D

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lady_bug

@sunny_dance

That dance of Jordan is cute. Yes it is safe to say he is a 2pm fan, but it looks like he's more of a Jay becuz the video says bboy and Jordan was showing us some of his own bboy. His footwork is very cute. Thanks for sharing. It looks like Tiger JK and his wife have always been a supporter of 2pm, especially after Jay's incident. Tiger JK was among some of the celebrities that spoke in behalf of Jay's departure. He's such a sweet and honorable guy.

Edit

I luv hearing celebrities fanning over our boys, it just tells us how popular they are among their peers.

Guest mika.16

Re the new rumor:

YESSSSSSS thank godddd.

SEE this is why boycott or not, dont blame it ALL on Park Jin Young. Of course hes the CEO & whatnot, but there are SO many other people up the top, and while jype was bring pretty dodgy with all the silence, i reallly hoped we were just waiting for Jay to feel better.

JYPE =/= JYP

I just hope Jay comes back around September.

A year should be enough time for the haters to calm down.

(though i honestly believe everyone is over it, and everyone knows it went too far. if POLITICIANS came out & said it went too far, then it should be OK for him to come back).

To that poster, i hope to DEAR GOD youre speaking the truth cus you made my day so much better haha

Guest entermuriel

Sunday, February 21 2010 - Written by Offogato @ 2pmalways.com

Today, JYPE has announced at Daum Cafe to call for fan representative to have a meeting with JYPE and 2PM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, This is JYPE

JYPE will have a meeting with fans including members.

Date: Saturday 27 February 2010 (Time and Venue TBA)

1. The application for meeting:

2. Which fancafe do you belong?

3. Please explain your fancafe

4. Your status in that fancafe

5. Name

6. Phone number

7. The total participants's names and ages

This application should be sent by February 24, 6:00PM.

The total participants cannot exceed 10 persons.

Thank You

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first time after Jay's resign that JYPE calls for a fanmeeting. It's likely that they will talk and discuss with fans regarding Jaebeom. The meeting will be in Q&A format.

Earlier JYPE held this kind of meeting with Wondergirl Sunmi fans, so this meeting may not have nice outcome as we all expect.

Credit: Daum fancafe, Kor-Eng by Chinup_Jay, Coordinator: Cassina @2pmalways

i hope good things come out from this meeting.

and it's not the normal fan meeting... this seems more serious, since it's only for 10 people to attend.

i hope people don't start saying that's it's too late... cause now, at least we might get some questions answered [i hope].

isn't that what we've wanted for a while? so i take these news positively and hope that the outcome of this meeting is a good one.

and... i wanted to share this screen shot i took while watching an old episode of ISF

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM 2PMALWAYS

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Hello, This is JYPE

JYPE will have a meeting with fans including members.

Date: Saturday 27 February 2009 (Time and Venue TBA)

1. The application for meeting:

2. Which fancafe do you belong?

3. Please explain your fancafe

4. Your status in that fancafe

5. Name

6. Phone number

7. The total participants's names and ages

This application should be sent by February 24, 6:00PM.

The total participants cannot exceed 10 persons.

SORRY entermuriel already posted this..IM FREAKIN' NERVOUS!!

HOPE EVERYONE CAN CALM N NOT LETTING OUR EMOTIONS TURN

INTO ANGER AND WROTE THINGS THAT WILL SOMEHOW MADE THIS THREAD CLOSE..

I NEED THIS THREAD TO KEEP ME UPDATE ON THAT MEETING..

PLEASE..IM BEGGING...

^

^

^

I wonder what's gonna happening on that meeting...I hope it's a good one..

Well It's Glad to hear Jay already make his way back to Korea...And I hope This April will not loosing 1 Voice...

I want 7 of them on that Album.

I already feel the emptyness on 1:59...Hemmmm....

The fan meeting makes me really nervous. After not coming out with answers, avoiding answering the questions submitted to their storage room, now they are going to allow some fans (and who knows what kind of fans those will be --pro-jype/not fans of jype/pro6pm/pro2pm/etc) to meet not only with the company but the MEMBERS? Who haven't been saying anything about the situation (whether that be their choice or the company's)?

...call me pessimistic, but it is an attempt at transparency far too late. Had they done this eariler, I'd be less likely to question the purpose behind such a move and the "answers" that will come out of it.

...and it's worrying because if they are planning fan meetings, they likely don't have an intent to bring Jay back anytime soon (if they were, there would be no need for fan meetings, because the questions to be asked would be unimportant) ;__;

Guest fattie8701

I guess that also checks off one more rumour....JYPe to hold a press conference of some sort in February... I hope they are not biased in who they pick... i only wish they would have an international representative there really just to let them know we have a voice too.... now am really curious as to how this is gonna turn out....

regarding rumour:

No offense but am choosing not to believe it, because again i have heard a similar rumour before from who was another member called 'le_maii'; who you type exactly like, and i mean exactly,she has been MIA for a while now i think. i believe she also had a connection to Jay through her boyfriend? friend? not too sure... she said something about how the connection was close to jay and they spoke to jay and he said he was definitely returning..she also said he didnt state when or anything, nywho point is..its very similar and that was written a while back when people started going bananas about Jay not coming back and the rumours were coming out like by the minute...kinda similar to what is going on now...u knw people missing Jaebeom, thread is hot with arguements, support for Jay increasing...so label me pessimistic or whatever but until i see park Jaebeom land on Korean soil...i am the skeptic

and any sources except AOM/JYPe that tells me anything...to me thats just a rumour...

again no offense just sharing my own opinion on things :)

JYP is really bringing 2pm to the states? For the "Korean Festival" concert? Please tell me this isn't so. I can't think of anything more insulting, to bring a Jayless group to perform here. Talk about rubbing our noses in it.

And another thing - this could be another test to see how well a 6-member group does. After all, if 6pm goes over well even in Jay's home country, why bother bringing back the "problem child?" If the 6-member group is popular here, it will just go to show that even Americans don't really care if Jay is in 2pm or not.

Guest le_maiii

regarding rumour:

No offense but am choosing not to believe it, because again i have heard a similar rumour before from who was it 'le_maii' who i realised whom you type an awful lot like; and whom i havent seen in this thread for a while, i believe she was also a bboy with a connection to Jay through her boyfriend? friend? not too sure... and soo far that too was a rumour...soo until i see park Jaebeom land on Korean soil...any sources except AOM/JYPe that tells me anything...to me thats just a rumour...

again no offense just sharing my own opinion on things :)

LOL I'm surprised you mentioned me... but lol.. uh, no. I'm at no means a bgirl and right now, I don't have a boyfriend... so my connection is not through my boyfriend. It's just through friends I have that are break dancers. . . The only thing I posted was the text message I saw that my friend received from Jaebeom. This other relative thing is completely new to me... :] but lol, thanks for remembering me....? I've been MIA due to studies... ahhhh, school is totally ruining my life. I log on to soompi a lot but usually as invisible or I'll just read without logging on.

@pretty_pink.cups

Thanks for sharing what you know hun :]

I too believe that he's coming back, if you find out any more info, be sure to tell us:)

----

I'm a spontaneous person and sometimes I choose to do things at the spur of the moment....

But suddenly, I just can't look at the 6PM boys anymore and see a missing person. It's hard and it makes me want to cry.

So, until Jaebeom comes back, I'm done with them. I'm done with this thread and looking up vids that don't have Jaebeom.. yeah it kind of seems harsh but my heart is like ripping and breaking apart with him not here. AGHHHHHH. I just want him back... so until Jaebeom comes back or until I cave, I don't think I'll be posting anymore. FOR SURE I'll still be reading... If I get any news from my friends I don't know if I'll come and share it or not. I don't want anyone to get upset or anything. :] Well goodbye hottests! Keep the love and respect eh?

Guest silence457

i hope good things come out from this meeting.

and it's not the normal fan meeting... this seems more serious, since it's only for 10 people to attend.

i hope people don't start saying that's it's too late... cause now, at least we might get some questions answered [i hope].

isn't that what we've wanted for a while? so i take these news positively and hope that the outcome of this meeting is a good one.

that's the one, the announcement.

Everything's gonna be okay after this meeting...

Guest avchuck

OMG, this is an impulsive reply so I might regret even saying this, but I wanna cry now...

(Trying not to pin my hopes on your words, but I think I'm already doing it.)

@skelly Then I guess I should just go ahead and cry anyways...?

@silence 457 Can you please clarify? You seem to know too much to simply overlook.

Okay, fine. I guess I'll prepare myself for a 2PM Rehab if the news isn't to my liking. <_<

:(Jeez, I was just taking another trip down memory lane watching old school vids of 2PM and then this thing blows up in my face...ermmh...

Guest cheezychunnie

im sorry could u please clarified ur statement..

as far as i remember u said that Jay is not coming back

but now u said its gonna be okay..

im sorry if i sounds rude but i just getting confused with

your statement :unsure:

avchuck, I am not certain what you are pinning your hopes on, but Silence has been saying all along that JYP will announce, formally, that Jay is out of the group and that 2pm will continue with 6 members only. So for things to be "okay" from silence's point of view may not be what is "okay" from your point of view.

Either way, this fan meeting may actually give us some solid news. JYP may feel the need to 'fish or cut bait' before the US appearance - if he doesn't I know that Hottests over here will stir things up - I know I plan to.

Guest mirandy

what we should do is to calm down and wait patiently. We have been waiting for 5 freaking months and I'm sure we can wait for another 6 days. Do not believe anything not official and do not freak out over anything that you believe to be true. Just 6 days, then depending on the outcome of the meeting, each Hottest would choose the path they want to follow regarding this fandom.

I don't know, I don't care what the process is. I only want to see him back:

V

V

V

@Kabler: I think the total participants are 10 people, not as in ten people per fan cafe, but 10 people in total. It's definitely a closedoor meeting, because if JYPE really allows 80-100 fans in there, I'm sure chaos will ensue.

If its what JYPE have been telling in confidence to their business associates, sponsors, promoters, to what we knew from the get go sometime back, I guess its definitely a good start and the timeline is perfect for the proper comeback annoucement.

I'm reading the limitation as ten people per fan cafe/club/association, that means the final numbers could be closer to 80-100. Not ure if this is closedoor or would be also opened to selected media as well but hopefully good or bad news, its closure to the five painful months of waiting.

I will be keeping the faith! :)

Archived