☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest churvaness

OmG, my knees just gave away after hearing that version of "My Heart"...

It really sounded like Jay...

But for some reason, I thought that how come the diction and timing sounded so similar with Taec's version...I played both versions alternatively on repeat and I really got confused...LOL...Don't mind me....

I am still very happy I got to hear that.....I felt the JAYNESS!!!!!

Guest theblazenazn

I just heard the Intro. So sad....... It's definitely his voice. I bet more tracks had his voice taken out. I think JYPE had a plan all along to bring Taecyeon out maybe not as the new leader but as the new Frontman of the group. The previous 2 albums, Khun, Jay, and Wooyoung got the popularity but never this explosive. I always thought Taecyeon needed more loe and I guess he finally did. I hope Junho will have his season as well like he's hoping for.

I don't think Jay will be back by April for the next album. February will be over in a week and it will be half a year. I'm extremely disappointed at how things are turning out.

Even though I bought the album I have to say, the 1:59PM is considered a moderate failure now that I look at it in retrospect. 2PM is a huge band but their highest K-Chart points peaked at around 12K the second week. CN-BLUE beat that score. 2AM (15K+) and SNSD get more than on regular basis now. So yes, "it" did work to some extent. They will be losing in April if there is bigger competition. JYPE needs to stop making 2PM become a CF band & focus on real music. The Spris song is just............. The only way to unite the fanclub in Korea is to bring him back. I just hopes he still wants to come back..

Guest mirandy

Even though I bought the album I have to say, the 1:59PM is considered a moderate failure now that I look at it in retrospect. 2PM is a huge band but their highest K-Chart points peaked at around 12K the second week. CN-BLUE beat that score. 2AM (15K+) and SNSD get more than on regular basis now. So yes, "it" did work to some extent. They will be losing in April if there is bigger competition. JYPE needs to stop making 2PM become a CF band & focus on real music. The Spris song is just............. The only way to unite the fanclub in Korea is to bring him back. I just hopes he still wants to come back..

KChart points do not determine whether an album is a success or not. Again and Again won Kchart only once and it didn't even have high scores but no one can deny that Again and Again was a big success.

KChart consists of not only album sales but also surveys, broadcast rates and digital downloads. The boyc*** affected all of those so it is natural that their scores were not high. It was also the holiday season so people did not really go out and buy music.

If you look at the Soompi chart, which compiles various charts in Korea, the scores of "Heartbeat" is not any lesser than the scores of other number 1 hits. It is thanks to Heartbeat that 2PM won that Chart Champion Award (for group that accumulated the most chart scores)

I enjoy all their CF songs because they show different sides of 2PM in those songs, especially Tik Tok. What do you expect them to do when they already finished the album promotion? Of course they are not gonna continue singing "real music" because they finished the album promotion already. If you want to hear "real music", wait for April when they release a new album.

The problem with this fanclub is that some people just are not willing to unite with other fans. Why do we need Jay to come back to unite us? Are we his puppets or something? If fans want to unite, DO IT RIGHT NOW instead of sitting there doing nothing and complaining that the fanclub is divided because Jay does not come back.

Hello, I just wanted to share this YT clip of 2PM boy's for the "Take You Down" Dance Battle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs00Wo3k6do

I wish it was longer BUT those 16 seconds are so HOT!!!!

Especialy my ChanSung so freaking hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junho has the best elastic body and so hot moves( ^o^ move......?), and Wooyounf has grone up such a beast and sexy!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Guest Shona-z

AWWW YAAAAYY!!!!! CHACHA thanked hottest! <33333 isnt he sweet.

The day Jay enrols in college in Seattle, the day i will cry to death omg that would make it sound so 'official' that hes staying in USA : (

PARKJAEBUM, you belong in Korea with your 2pm brothers : (

and i actually like his new signature better hahaha it looks nice and round

aw, i love how the fans set the watch to 1:59pm!

I want to ask a very stupid question What is the exact site for 2OD? I mean I know that HOTTEST have many different fanbase site but is 2OD ^^ you are talking about ^^ same as http://www.2oneday.com/forum/

or there is another one?

And I know what you mean, I know I should be happy if he is continues his education but I am also selfish and want him in 2PM :D

Guest abcdana

@mirandy. i support your right to support the remaining members of 1:59 and thank you for clarifying how KChart works. but i just wanted to say for me (who's in support of all efforts to bring jae back in whatever means necessary) that your feelings were expressed in a negative and inflammatory sense that can potentially bring this forum back to its bickering state. especially in this part:"Why do we need Jay to come back to unite us? Are we his puppets or something?" for me, i'm not his puppet but i support his return for many reasons. im not sure how that makes me his puppet? because alot of the reasons for supporting the 6 vs 7 have all been said, i dont think this is the appropriate time to bring this up again.

however, i would appreciate it alot (w/o any sarcasm or malice) if you could refrain from calling those of us who do work hard in our own ways-- which cannot be mentioned here specifically as it relates to the b* word-- any demeaning or derogatory words. because i need jay to come back, and i believe the rest of the 2pm boys want him back and jay wants to come back.

im not asking you to stop whatever it is you're doing (like listening to their songs or cf) but i will ask you to stop belittling those people and efforts by some of the fans who truly believe in jay's return.

and i agree with you on this (with the idea if not the exact sentiment and tone of ur words)--"If fans want to unite, DO IT RIGHT NOW instead of sitting there doing nothing and complaining that the fanclub is divided because Jay does not come back." but i want to point out that there is and has always been a strong core of believers and i believe that it is growing with each day that the group is not complete. JYPE will see the efforts and mobility of this group of 2pm fans if the company decides to release another album without all 7.

THIS abcdana, I love your post and I agree with you!

When did ChaCha thank Hottests???

And I can't listen to "My Heart" since I haven't enough posts. L.O.L.

The boys really need to rest :s:s:s:s:s! aigo : ( (hope there will not have "hate" because of this --', they work as everyone.)

MCD GUYZ' brief biography form Mnet website.

Credit:http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown2/MCountDownMC.asp

mini_100219073016264564.jpg

Nichkhun

Interest(s): piano, working out, music, movies and photography

Special skill(s)- piano, acrobatics

The reason why you've been picked MCD GUYZ - fluency in English

Your outstaning point among the MCD GUYZ - a variety of unique charms.

Junho

Interest(s) - music, watching clips related to dancing, learning to compose music, reading, flicking through fashion magazines.

Special skill(s) - Beat Box, dancing, singing

The reason why you've been picked MCD GUYZ - smiling eyes????

Your outstaning point among the MCD GUYZ - my sense of homour!kekeke

Chansung

Interest(s)- music, games, exercising

Special skill(s)- Taekwondo, fencing

The reason why you've been picked MCD GUYZ - being a person who follows instructions well.

Your outstaning point among the MCD GUYZ- reliable as a MC with scripts. I'll try my best.

Credit: Kor-Thai by Wawa @2pmalways.com

What are those reasons??? XD Except for Chansungie

I can't wait ^^ except if I missed it oO (no I don't think tho...)

EDIT : a special page for MCs =D http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown2/MCountDownMC.asp

I want to ask a very stupid question What is the exact site for 2OD? I mean I know that HOTTEST have many different fanbase site but is 2OD ^^ you are talking about ^^ same as http://www.2oneday.com/forum/

or there is another one?

And I know what you mean, I know I should be happy if he is continues his education but I am also selfish and want him in 2PM :D

@ shona-z - yes that is 2OD site, you can also follow their twitter account www.twitter.com/twooneday

and about the Jay version of Heartbeat Intro, i played it like couple of times already and compared it with Taec's

and being a singer as well and an alto for that matter- we are trained to make our ears sensitive,

so i can say on my POV that this is Jay's especially the English part, it is no way Taec's coz his English pronunciation is so different from Jay.Jay's English is clearer.

And for those who are saying that the pauses are same like Taec, well ofcors, JYP/E will make it the same

coz they are actually redoing the recording so it can't be changed. Remember, JYP/E is known for teaching the boys in BEATS so basically it should come out on the same pauses, and breaks in between.

PS. Let's maintain Love and Respect in this forum please. I know everyone has the right to post their opinion, but lets do it in a respectful manner without offending anyone. This forum benefits all of us, for all the updates, YT link, pic spam and all 2PM info so lets try to work it out guys. Goodnight and God Bless everyone.

Guest liewling

And I can't listen to "My Heart" since I haven't enough posts. L.O.L.

SAME!! :(

Haha, it sucks! I miss ledja's voice!! Oh well............... <_<

Is there no other way to hear it?

Guest mirandy

@mirandy. i support your right to support the remaining members of 1:59 and thank you for clarifying how KChart works. but i just wanted to say for me (who's in support of all efforts to bring jae back in whatever means necessary) that your feelings were expressed in a negative and inflammatory sense that can potentially bring this forum back to its bickering state. especially in this part:"Why do we need Jay to come back to unite us? Are we his puppets or something?" for me, i'm not his puppet but i support his return for many reasons. im not sure how that makes me his puppet? because alot of the reasons for supporting the 6 vs 7 have all been said, i dont think this is the appropriate time to bring this up again.

however, i would appreciate it alot (w/o any sarcasm or malice) if you could refrain from calling those of us who do work hard in our own ways-- which cannot be mentioned here specifically as it relates to the b* word-- any demeaning or derogatory words. because i need jay to come back, and i believe the rest of the 2pm boys want him back and jay wants to come back.

im not asking you to stop whatever it is you're doing (like listening to their songs or cf) but i will ask you to stop belittling those people and efforts by some of the fans who truly believe in jay's return.

and i agree with you on this (with the idea if not the exact sentiment and tone of ur words)--"If fans want to unite, DO IT RIGHT NOW instead of sitting there doing nothing and complaining that the fanclub is divided because Jay does not come back." but i want to point out that there is and has always been a strong core of believers and i believe that it is growing with each day that the group is not complete. JYPE will see the efforts and mobility of this group of 2pm fans if the company decides to release another album without all 7.

No, when I talked about the puppet thing, I was not talking about that b* movement. I'm just questioning those people who refuse to unite with other people of the same fanclub. Could people who support the b* and the people who don't unite with each other? I don't see why they can't, unless they are crybabies who can only depend on the result of Jay's comeback to determine how to interact with other fans. (repeat: I'm talking about both sides, not only the b* side)

You asked me to stop belittling people and their efforts. First off, I did not belittle the b* people. Second, I also want to ask everyone especially the b* people to stop belittling the 6 members' efforts and non-b* fans' efforts to keep 2PM in the spotlight.

People often say that the b* people are often ridiculed and mocked and belittled. But on the other hand, I also see the non-b* people being mocked as "naive" and "not knowing enough". The saddest thing is that I see 6 members being mocked and belittled more and more in this thread. I have seen people shoving in our face how 6 members are not good enough, how their performances lack, how their album actually is a moderate failure (which I beg to differ), how Taecyeon is arrogant, Taecyeon has changed, Taecyeon is stupid and he should be more careful...

LOVE and RESPECT come from both sides (if you even decide that there are two sides). I keep imagining people going about their business, b* or not, and still united with people with different opinions. But that doesn't seem too easy.

Guest holdfast

sorry to post just to ask a question, but does anyone know where i can watch the rest of superstar survival with junho, taek, and chansung? it's almost all on youtube, but the end of ep 1 and ep 10 are missing ): i watched the rest and really really want to see it all and i've looked everywhere but i can't find it ):

i loved strong heart and win win this week. it seems to me, the more i see junho on shows, the more i realize he probably cries even more than chansung hehehehe~~ cute though. even taek was wiping tears at strong heart - i was surprised by that. i've never seen taek cry before!

anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who can help. i'm dying to see the rest of the show!

Guest prae.nim

it's so good to see jay through youtube these days

i really like the HHSA Wild n Out event...(i think his popping is better than bboy :o hahaha)

anyway, for his latest bboy on 14 feb 2010. he actually made to another round

check this out:

cr: jmfbabyj

the vid that have been posted before is the 1st round.

here:

(cr: sevenstories) and only jay's version
cr:fatboiluvscake

btw, have anyone read the info of sound engineer account on 2OD? it's giving me more hope :D and really touched

I just have to share 2pm movie parody posters. It is down right hillarous. Just to ease some of the tension in this thread and also to make everyone believe in 2pm :)

Credit to : Jayshoo

HOLY GENIUS. LOL. I believe in 2pm! I had fun staring at your parody posters! hahahaha..do more, of all the boys! LOL. I especially loved the new moon poster, with some of the members in the background too. Thats cool. whahahahaha, Jaaaycob. keke!

Guest haze1nut

the vid that have been posted before is the 1st round.

here:

(cr: sevenstories) and only jay's version
cr:fatboiluvscake

btw, have anyone read the info of sound engineer account on 2OD? it's giving me more hope :D and really touched

sorry to cut your post

but if yall play the first video prae.nim linked, you can see jay's dance partner actually wearing the Art Of Movement white black hoodie that the KHottest gave his whole crew. Pretty cool!

Also, Jay's gotten a lot better at bboying? i'm not an expert but his moves are 'cooler' and more complex IMHO. :)

okay, about the Jay's rap intro in Heartbeat...I can't access it in the 2oneday forum? I guess I'm not allowed?

darnit :( i really wanted to hear his voice

It's so funny how in Korea everyone knows about Jay

but here in the states he's not even considered a celebrity

i wonder how it must feel for him to have two different countries act so differently towards him?

Fame or Normalcy? hmmmm........

'll i wasn't shocked about jay in my heart but i didn't think someone can get it so fast , i'm glad they did :D

don't u guys remember that info that came from someone who saw the video of " 7 member heartbeat " its on 2OD

so i guess jay did record some songs before he left.

i really enjoy watching him bboy i really do but more than anything i miss his voice ):

THIS ONE TOO!!

I MISS JUNSU & JAEBUM SINGING TOGETHER!!!

For those who have not listened to Jay's heart intro, you can find it here:

http://blog.naver.com/duddms1023?Redirect=...No=110081058756

It's already spread in a bunch of blogs on naver and daum, people's really excited about it and I read in a couple of blogs that supposedly someone already has pictures of Jay's hearbeat concept , if we are lucky they might get leaked too =x

Archived