☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest punk_angel

I think this is the 1st time seeing 2pm thread pushed back to 2nd page.........So I just wanna post somethin'

By the way: Oh!-My-Gee I can't believe Khunnie is coming to the Philippines wish I could go and see him but unfortunately I can't.................

I love all the photoshopped pictures of Jae Bum.... They look good........

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, if someone can access duam page, plz share the pic to all of us ^,^

heres a link to an image with the hoodies and i think the chocolate they mention are the snacks. this is from someones personal blog that i found so didnt want to link it directly and plus its really huge.

click here

also i was reading around and found out that the reason for the disclaimer at the beginning of the bboy vids in korean and english were because they wanted everyone to view the original videos on youtube so the view count would add up and show how much ppl support jay. source:daum

^ㅠ^

Guest fattie8701

heres a link to an image with the hoodies and i think the chocolate they mention are the snacks. this is from someones personal blog that i found so didnt want to link it directly and plus its really huge.

click here

also i was reading around and found out that the reason for the disclaimer at the beginning of the bboy vids in korean and english were because they wanted everyone to view the original videos on youtube so the view count would add up and show how much ppl support jay. source:daum

^ㅠ^

That is alot of stufff!!!! geeeeeeeeeeeeez....woow...cha cha was right it is like a whole new wardrobe!!! khottests never tire ..props to them...

click here

thanks for sharing! the greatest part about chacha's post was the acknowledgment of hottests! wee! it means that he has been receiving our love. gives me hope that he has seen all the hottests' efforts.

^ㅠ^

the vids have reached 46,000 views and counting! awesome :)

people have been soooo generous in sharing their finds. so here's something that i just found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-hpzxIRKzAfrom idol army :) credits to welovekhun @ youtube.

A bit random here but I just want to know........how many years have Taec been living in America to be able to speak English so fluently? Since young or what? Junior High? Senior High? Elementary school?

Thanks! :)

Guest avchuck

people have been soooo generous in sharing their finds. so here's something that i just found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-hpzxIRKzAfrom idol army :) credits to welovekhun @ youtube.

OMG! For serious, THANK YOU for sharing that YT vid!! I haven't laughed so hard in so long! It makes me wonder what other footage did they cut from the show... Oh, man...that was a good laugh. :P

And, yeh thanks everyone for sharing! Those photoshopped images had me rolling for a good minute too! And the link to see all those presents kHottests sent to Jay n his AOM homies :lol:

Guest mika.16

AWWW YAAAAYY!!!!! CHACHA thanked hottest! <33333 isnt he sweet.

The day Jay enrols in college in Seattle, the day i will cry to death omg that would make it sound so 'official' that hes staying in USA : (

PARKJAEBUM, you belong in Korea with your 2pm brothers : (

and i actually like his new signature better hahaha it looks nice and round

aw, i love how the fans set the watch to 1:59pm!

Guest summer_night

2OD just posted a download link for the my heart intro on twitter (you can also find it at their forum)

they say that this intro is the jay-version

i downloaded it and well.. i doubt that this is the real jay-version

they just speeded taec's version up so that the voice sounds different

you can clearly hear that the background music is different from the original, plus the way that the words are saying sounds like taec (i hope you can understand my english o.o)

am i the only one who thinks so? just my opinion, its nothing against 2OD

for those having an account in 2OD, check their latest tweet

The Heartbeat intro was originally done by Jay, They posted the direct download link

I already heard it, and my heart literally stopped for a few seconds and my tears aren't stopping either...

Im still shaking while typing this

Guest uh-ohxev

2OD just posted a download link for the my heart intro on twitter (you can also find it at their forum)

they say that this intro is the jay-version

i downloaded it and well.. i doubt that this is the real jay-version

they just speeded taec's version up so that the voice sounds different

you can clearly hear that the background music is different from the original, plus the way that the words are saying sounds like taec (i hope you can understand my english o.o)

am i the only one who thinks so? just my opinion, its nothing against 2OD

I'm almost positive that it isn't Taec. I know Jays voice anywhere. That is the voice of Park Jaebum.

I hesitated downloading it, because I knew it'd kill me once I heard it. But, I downloaded it anyways... and heard it. All I'll say is that tears were involved. :'(

Things aren't the same. Heartbeat would've sounded more complete with all 7 voices. I miss Jaebum more and more everyday... this makes me miss him 10x more than I already did. Didn't think that was possible. I miss the days when none of this mess ever happened. Jaebum I miss you... and I miss seeing you 7 wild bunnies together, laughing and joking around. T____T

Guest xoxoxox

2PM and overlapping schedules, Is that too much for them?

After 2PM carried the day as an artist last year, they are inevitably facing such busy schedules now. 2PM has become the centre of attention to the general pubic because whatever programs they are on, people’s attention shifted to them. Therefore, the beasty idols have been most sought after, and of course, there’s a price to pay for fame and success: overlapping schedules.

For examples, most recently on Feb 16, SBS Broadcasting Station aired Strong Heart and KBS2 Seung Seung Jang Goo was telecasted simultaneously. The former had Taecyeon and Junho as guests while the latter, the six members of 2PM made their appearance. Even during the Lunar New Year, 2PM had stages to perform.

It is considered good thing for audiences to feel 2PM’s charms via TV programs. However, has 2PM been bearing some kind of pains behind the closed door? The tight schedules did not allow them to have a proper rest.

The year-end award proved that this was not an exaggeration. MBC, KBS and SBS all had 2PM on their main stage after one another. Fatigue was caused by incessant live performances.

Jung Wook of JYPE said, “At the end of last year, 2PM had to cope with the tight schedules and did not get rest. In fact, they encountered such difficulties that they almost fainted while they were attending a show.”

Nevertheless, it is undeniable that 2PM is the most presented idol on TV right now. Criticisms form among the audience that PDs should think of other guests aside from 2PM.

(Translator note: Dear beloved reader, please don’t be angry at the news. I think what we can do is supporting them since they work their butt off to show their best. Enmity is such waste of mind, economize your feeling for other purposes, please :)

Source: Asiae

cr : 2pmalways.com

Kor-Thai Wawa @2pmalways.com, Thai-Eng by Kagetsu Cracker Baby K.@2pmalways: Coordinator Cassina @2pmalways.com

It's unmistakably Jay's voice. Sounds nothing like Taec, sped up or not.

Really breaks your heart hearing it.

For most of us, it's our first time hearing Jay's voice in 5 months...

Guest DORKiEEEx3

2PM deserves the spotlight =), they worked there butt off and since Jay wasn't there it must've been pretty hard. Never the less, they deserve some rest ahahhh 2PM is finally becoming "BIG".

just listened to it.

my eyes started tearing for a moment.

but then i played it again... i thought i heard taec's voice for a moment..

then i played it again... it was taec's voice.. the deep "why?" ...

it did sound like Jae but i still could hear Taec's voice.. his voice is deep..

and leadja not that much.. :/

edit: although i could be wrong..

Guest Fae_Min

OH EM EFF GEE!!!!

I've HEARD IT!! yes, it's LeadJa's voice!!! i don't know maybe it's juz me or juz us that miss Jay's voice soo much.. but i tried to deny that's Jay's but i still can hear him.. esp the english part

ARGH.. I'm still shaking and the screen is soo blurry when i'm typing this ryte now..

sometyms i don't realize how much i really miss LEADJA!!

this juz makes me soo saad.. i juz watched STARKING with 2PM cuts, and i find myself crying and luaghing all the way..

i'm soo emo -___-

REMEMBER GUYS.. DON'T SPREAD THE LINKS OR TAKE IT OUT FROM 2ONEDAY pinky swear?

Archived