☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest heart.stone

NichKhun and Song-jihyo to go to the Philippines for Danbi

1266450836516_1.jpg

NichKhun and Song-jihyo will go to the Philippines with the "Danbi" program team(MBC), on 21th, Feb.

The producer team of Danbi said, "NichKhun and Song-jihyo agreed to the intent of this program, and they were happy to accept to participate in this program"

Especially, Song jihyo once went to the Philippines, and performed good deeds in the largest slum "Baseco". So this is the second time for her.

In this program, Han-jimin, Han-hyoju, Nam-samgmi, Lee-jiah and 2NE1 participated, and audiences are very touched by their effort to help others.

And Danbi team will go to Haiti. Tak-jae whoon(who resigned from this program because of his illness), Kim-jisu and Shin-hyunjoon will join. They will go to Haiti for helping ppl who suffered from the big earthquake, on 25th. Feb.

The episode of NichKhun and Song-jihyo will be on air early March.

Credit: 2PMalways.com

Source: Joynews

Kor-Eng: Chinup_Jay @2pmalways.com, Coordinator: Cassina @2pmalways.com

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest avchuck

^

^

Hahahahahahaha, I was so close to being honest. I'm good at biting my tongue when it comes to subjects I disagree with, but lately all I can taste is blood... I suppose I can return to my lurking days.

Since everyone's sharing their opinion: The one thing this all boils down to for me is to continue fighting for the POSSIBILITY for Jay to return. If he can stick out 4 years in Korea not knowing the language, culture, and was ALL BY HIMSELF, tell's me he's not one to quit on all that hard work. He had said so himself that for the first two months when he arrived in Korea, all he thought about was quitting, but he didn't want to let his family down. He didn't stick around for four years just to see it all go to waste and incur all this debt working four part times jobs when he could be repaying that debt performing with the love of his fans and brothers supporting him. I don't know the exact numbers, but wouldn't he be making more money by continuing his career rather than try to juggle the part time jobs? <_<

FYI: Jay's contract started from his debut date, so he's stuck with JYP/E for another ~7 yrs.

P.S. 2PM/Hottests have become a serious love/hate relationship for me.

EDIT: Thanks Kabler for the encouraging words! :lol:

Guest elltesro

Guys, guys...i had a dream about Jay last night (lol).in the dream I met him in a train and we had a little chat. then i had to get off the train so i did. Ah, I guess we all miss him that much. XD

and~~~i actually bought a Samsung Corby yesterday~! It's Jamaican Yellow (Wooyoungiee~~haha). I love the phone. it's so smooth. :D

As long as JYPE does not terminate Jay's contract, Jay will return.

And chin up to all of you who is feeling down because even if JYPE announces that Jae's contract is terminated, there will be 100 companies in line to offer him management. The name Park Jaebum will be the biggest headline in Korea as the tides are now turned. He is seen as being "wronged" and everyone is expecting his return. All the comparisons to Steve Yoo has also been dropped and that is good.

For those of you who kept saying that if Jay is happier in Seattle, I can tell you in a heartbeat that I doubt it. And I'm going to use a metaphor to highlight this point. In college is where most of us have our happiest years, we buy cheap furniture, have our own apt for the first time ever, deck it out our style, throw drinking parties and basically its the time of our lives, then we graduate into adulthood, work is hard but new experiences good or bad is defining and changing our perspectives of the world each day, with each new thing learnt, our personalities, outlooks all start to change. We lament about the happy lost years of college life and wishes that things were as simple then. Some give it all up and go back and find things are no longer the same as before.

This.... is in itself what life is all about. Once you have ventured out of the box, the things that once brought pleasure within the box no longer holds the same experiences. The b-boys with Jae now, why do they battle? Perhaps to be recognized, maybe to be talent spotted and given a chance out of the mundane lives they have. Some of them are perhaps computer programmer by day, bboy by night, some on other jobs...the point is Jae got out. He tasted the life of being a successful celebrity, adulated by thousands and just when his hard work is starting to pay off, he got teleported back to his old life when everything crashed. Brought back into the days of waiting...

If he's 60 lived his life out and wants to return back to the simple life I can understand... but he's only 23. All that I sum up about Jae is two words... unfulfilled potential. If I can see that and sum that up, how much those who know him and love him, how much more the boy who put in all those unspoken tears, those injuries, the pain of bridging the cultural differences.

To say he's happier where he is and stop fighting for Jae is taking the easy way out by seeing things in absolute naivete, and putting on rose tinted glasses by blinding out the hard truth there is out there. I am actually glad to hear him taking on 4 different part time jobs, because in that I see a matured Jaebum, someone who does not want to tax his parents further, put aside whatever superstar pride and be real. As long as he does not do anything permanent like enroll in college full-time or find a full time position, it means that there's hope in the situation and likely an arrangement is in place.

My wish is to see him soon. I really really miss that kid... and his potential

To say he's happier where he is and stop fighting for Jae is taking the easy way out by seeing things in absolute naivete, and putting on rose tinted glasses by blinding out the hard truth there is out there. I am actually glad to hear him taking on 4 different part time jobs, because in that I see a matured Jaebum, someone who does not want to tax his parents further, put aside whatever superstar pride and be real. As long as he does not do anything permanent like enroll in college full-time or find a full time position, it means that there's hope in the situation and likely an arrangement is in place.

Kabler sama words always give me hope...thank u

n i agreed...i doubt if he really is happy back home, not a bit wanting to come back to korea

it s his dreams after all...

Guest happyberry2007

Thank you Kabler for your post. Everytime i start to lose hope you inspire me to continue and fight for jay.

I miss jay a lot but i miss much more watching 2pm together like they use to. I really hope that jyp/e can bring jay back because i believe that this decision is not up to jay only. My only wish right now is to wake up one day and read that jay is back in korea and 2pm.

Sorry for english.

Guest gaga143

And chin up to all of you who is feeling down because even if JYPE announces that Jae's contract is terminated, there will be 100 companies in line to offer him management. The name Park Jaebum will be the biggest headline in Korea as the tides are now turned. He is seen as being "wronged" and everyone is expecting his return. All the comparisons to Steve Yoo has also been dropped and that is good.

For those of you who kept saying that if Jay is happier in Seattle, I can tell you in a heartbeat that I doubt it. And I'm going to use a metaphor to highlight this point. In college is where most of us have our happiest years, we buy cheap furniture, have our own apt for the first time ever, deck it out our style, throw drinking parties and basically its the time of our lives, then we graduate into adulthood, work is hard but new experiences good or bad is defining and changing our perspectives of the world each day, with each new thing learnt, our personalities, outlooks all start to change. We lament about the happy lost years of college life and wishes that things were as simple then. Some give it all up and go back and find things are no longer the same as before.

This.... is in itself what life is all about. Once you have ventured out of the box, the things that once brought pleasure within the box no longer holds the same experiences. The b-boys with Jae now, why do they battle? Perhaps to be recognized, maybe to be talent spotted and given a chance out of the mundane lives they have. Some of them are perhaps computer programmer by day, bboy by night, some on other jobs...the point is Jae got out. He tasted the life of being a successful celebrity, adulated by thousands and just when his hard work is starting to pay off, he got teleported back to his old life when everything crashed. Brought back into the days of waiting...

If he's 60 lived his life out and wants to return back to the simple life I can understand... but he's only 23. All that I sum up about Jae is two words... unfulfilled potential. If I can see that and sum that up, how much those who know him and love him, how much more the boy who put in all those unspoken tears, those injuries, the pain of bridging the cultural differences.

I completely agree with you Kabler. There is just too much potential in that boy to give up on his dreams. I have faith that he will return to the stage. And when he does, he's really going to become untouchable. A force not to be reckoned with.

I wasn't surprised when I heard that Jay was working those jobs. The main reason why I was drawn to this kid, was that he fit the mold of an "idol" soo perfectly yet he really wasn't an "idol." There was never any superstar pride in Jay. He was always real. Yes, 2pm was some what marketed to appear "flawlessly flawed." But there was always some sincerity with these boys. And the one who stood out the most was Jay. I've never seen any other idol "leaders" do soo much for their team members as much as he did. He really pays attention to the smallest details. When he felt another member wasn't getting enough time in the spotlight, he was always putting himself down or blurting out comments about that person to get him some attention. And it was never forced.

Let's be honest... there are a LOT of egos in the entertainment industry. Especially among males. But for some reason, I always got this vibe that Jay was never part of that. He was the farthest thing from being arrogant. If anything, he was humble to a fault. and That's what a true superstar is. In some ways, I feel that these past few months, was a blessing for Jay (please don't hunt me down). hahaha. Only because, it was a precious time for him to really get back to his roots. Honestly, if the sept incident never happened, and Jay was doing all those CF's and shows and etc, I would think that the fame just maybe could've got to him. Because let's face it. He is human after all . But with these unfortunate turn of events, he will most definitely return a much more mature and an even more humble young man.

I pray that he continues to stay strong and he doesn't forget that we're all here by his side. waiting....

Guest elltesro

Hey guys...I know it's kind of late now, but I just heard about that Ellen Degeneres international music thing. Do you guys think it's possible for 2PM to be invited over to her show? Cuz that'd be awesome

Guest Eltoshen

Hey guys...I know it's kind of late now, but I just heard about that Ellen Degeneres international music thing. Do you guys think it's possible for 2PM to be invited over to her show? Cuz that'd be awesome

They might have a KPOP orgy since the top groups being mentioned are all korean idol groups, lol.

Guest fattie8701

I need something clarified. When i went to high school, we had some students from South Korea who had to repeat high school in order to get to university because they could not go to university straight. If i remember correctly, they said something about Korean High school diplomas not being admissable for straight entry into University. So if Jay completed High school in Korea, wouldnt that mean that he has to either get a GED or repeat high school in order to get to uni in the states in order to qualify for a decent job IF he decides to stay *God forbid hopefully*..

I dont know guys...there is a difference between need and want in life. I am not trying to dictate what he should do with his life, sincerely speaking at the end of the day we all want the best for all 7 2pm members. But thinking about Jays situation now, i cannot help but to think he has to go back to make that money..at least then its doing something he loves and not 4 part time jobs as the rumour goes. I feel like going back is something he needs to do for so many different reasons. This is just my opinion though

Guest pinkPABOsings

I need something clarified. When i went to high school, we had some students from South Korea who had to repeat high school in order to get to university because they could not go to university straight. If i remember correctly, they said something about Korean High school diplomas not being admissable for straight entry into University. So if Jay completed High school in Korea, wouldnt that mean that he has to either get a GED or repeat high school in order to get to uni in the states in order to qualify for a decent job IF he decides to stay *God forbid hopefully*..

I dont know guys...there is a difference between need and want in life. I am not trying to dictate what he should do with his life, sincerely speaking at the end of the day we all want the best for all 7 2pm members. But thinking about Jays situation now, i cannot help but to think he has to go back to make that money..at least then its doing something he loves and not 4 part time jobs as the rumour goes. I feel like going back is something he needs to do for so many different reasons. This is just my opinion though

Yes that IS true. In most cases, foreign students(unless they are English or have a Scholarship) cannot go straight to the college of their choice because of grading systems and what not. The only reason why I know this is because I transferred from Texas to California then BACK to Texas and lost almost all of my credits, meaning I had to repeat the same grade twice. Basically it would work the same way for a foreign student.

In Jay's case, though he's American, he would HAVE to get a GED because of his advanced age (in America if you're over the age of 20 you can no longer attend HS). However, because he was attending college in Korea I'm not exactly sure how that would work for him. He might just be considered as a student that is studying abroad. In which case he could go to college but only take particular subjects. But who knows....

As for Jay rumored to be having 4 jobs....I don't know what to think about that. I know for a fact that it's hard to hold down TWO jobs, so I can't even begin to think what it's like to hold down FOUR. If this is true, I can't see Jay really having a life. To be honest, having been the child of someone who had four jobs, it's hard to manage life outside of work. My mom used to come home really late and leave really early. Knowing that...I have to say, being that Jay does b-boying and school, I doubt that he works that much. Two or three jobs I could see but FOUR...is logically a little too far fetched. However, I have to agree with Kabler....even if the rumor turns out to be false....it seems as if Jay is beginning to mature a great deal. And, considering the recent events, I have to say I'm proud of him.

There are many people in the world who are worse off then Jay and decide to just give up before they try anything new. Jay and the rest of the boys have seemingly picked themselves up and dusted themselves off. I think, considering everything, that's what's best for them right now, to play the hands that they have been dealt. Obviously, the road isn't getting any easier, but I'm happy to say that it looks like, at least for the time being, they seem content. I won't say happy because I don't think they are. They're all missing a part of themselves, Jay happens to be missing SIX PARTS, but at least they've been able to pick up and move forward.

I said all of that to say this, if Jay does come back...I think he'll be able to handle whatever comes his way this time around. I think since he's working hard(jobs/bboying/school) and he's found away to live with everything(media/fan/anti hassles) he'll be able to come back stronger then he was when he started training and for me that's the most important thing; seeing a happy/strong Leadja back in his spot to take the boys way higher then they ever dreamed. And even if he doesn't, the boys will be able to push forward and stay strong.

After these 5 months, i thought i had learnt to cope pretty well at the thought of Jay. I still long & hope for his return, just that i thought i had managed to climatise myself well enough to contain my emotions.

But reading all these posts about Jay in the last 2-3 pages, my heart just swelled up suddenly & i started to feel a lump at the back of my throat..

This is exactly how much he is being missed.. always at the back of my mind. I have got nothing much to say now, everything that need to be said had already been done so by people here in the past 5 months..

I just hope he will be back soon.

I know that some facts will remain facts. He has several jobs at the moment. But who said anything about the contract and the debt? Is it all speculation? Perhaps it's what's common knowledge, and I'm just foolish not to know. If anyone could clear this up, that'd be great.

correct me if i'm wrong but i think it came from an interview with khun long time ago. but that what happen i believe :)

i think its a safe assumption to make that jae owes JYPE alot of money for 4 years of training. like all the other idol groups, they mention that they owe them for cost of living, lodging and lessons for the years of training then once they debut and make money, it has to get split again between members, JYPE, managers, coordis, etc PLUS repay the loans from their training days. This is not different from any of the other entertainment companies~ i know it was vaguely alluded to by 2pm and other groups like snsd recently. when i find the YT link, i'll post them up.

even jae mentioned in sang sang plus how he needed to make money right now and taewoo from g.o.d. joked saying "jin-young hyung, give jae an allowance or something!"

jae might be happy in seattle (why not? his family and friends are there. no crazy practice hours) BUT jae also looked very happy and enthusiastic in korea also while he was promoting-- THAT is what he was waiting for during all those years of training and hardship~ he owes JYPE money, he loves dancing/performing (obviously from all those videos of him from before he left and at bboy contests since he left), and (most importantly) he worked way too hard and too long for it to all come down to nothing... except DEBT. it seems so unfair that he left and he is being kept away!

i hope he comes back soon. for us (because we love seeing him) and for him & his family (who love seeing him being a star)...

oh thank u , i only watched one part of sang sang plus but i 'll watch it all now lol

btw i think jype is different from other companies like sme as they said once there is no "slave contracts” here and its 50/50 :)

"He wants to come back but the situation won't allow him to."

&

"The only thing that's saving his career right now are his fans"

These words are the only evidence I need to know that he still wants to come back. Why would his friend mention that fans are the only reason saving Jay's career if he didn't have any career to begin with? If Jay really wanted to leave and never come back, there would be no career to talk about. I just don't believe it.

yeah same here and don't forget what he said when he got the supportive fan letters "I will live to repay all the sincerity and love." so i believe here is hope & he still wanna come back :)

"I can sacrifice a few years for a life time of happiness." thats what he thought , right?

so until he says he is happy where he is now i'll stop waiting for him and be happy for him and support him in whatever he do :)

i wont start to assume anything by watching him bboying

"Dancing is the way I express myself, what I do to get away from all the stress, and get away from the real world to entertain ppl." - jaebum

thank u for ur post it always give me more hope :) cuz i'm thinking we 'll never get a closure

yeah jay is talented so i'm pretty sure we 'll see him again on stage ;)

btw don't u just love this guy haha he said jay's name as a 2PM member <3

2pm.png

from HERE

and this was what kim shinyoung, to fans, at santa fanmeeting for 2PM

" for them to go higher, through the clouds, they need you.

because park jaebum is of course, a 2pm member too.

it’s just a given thing, so i won’t talk about things that are so obvious."

lol at wooyoung haha

13135e134b62f00c2a50ca.jpg

Guest thu_trang

i said that i would not reply in this thread again but kabler here just inspire me so much wif ur wise words n if i happen to offend anyone wif my previous post , i sincerely apologize n i did not mean any harm in my post

ur words cannot get more truer than it already is , i wish that ppl would really open their eyes n look deeper than just what is on the surface , sometimes crying is not the saddest expression of humans

i always believe things happen for a reason , as a fan , of course i despise this situation n the uncertainty of it , but through this , it leads us to see the sides of Jay that is even more admirable than his talent , we get to see Jay the person n not just Jay the celebrity , through this incident Jay appears more real than ever , we get reminded that b4 Jay is an enetertainer , Jay is also a human , Jay is son , a bro , a friend , that he has a family to take care of , he has a goal n dream to chase , n through this all , it made me fall in love all over again with the person that Jay is

just bcuz Jay is out there smiling n going on battles , it doesnt mean that the worries n burden in his life disappear , Jay has been the type that always want to provide for his fam , it must be a big blow for Jay cuz this situations has not only affected him but also his loved ones , the ones who he endured all those hard times 4 , but even in the midst of it all , he manage to pick himself up n move on , that alone make Jay more outstanding than anyone i've ever known . Jay is after all a star who is loved by thousands , it really is not easy to throw away all the pride n start from crack again bcuz if not WG would be able to cope just fine in the US

so to JYPE who might be lurking around this thread , u know this kid has the potential , u know that after this incident , this kid will grow stronger n better than ever , n if u guys gave him the opportunity to chase his dreams , well it's also u who will give him the chance to fulfill it , so please do the right thing for once in ur lifetime please , it's not like ur company will go bankrupt bringing this kid back right ?

as 4 Jay , being the awesome individual that he is , i believe he will rise above all this , this is NOT the end , Jay is just 23 years old , he has many opportunity ahead , i believe GOD sees n knows what kind of person Jay is , if we a stranger can see this much , then GOD must at least see the same or more , i believe God put Jay through this bcuz He believe Jay has what it takes to overcome this situation n heads to better things in the future

Jay , if u ever happen to come across this thread , i hope u know that i believe u n support u 100%

this will really be my last post here until i c Jay back with his 2pm bros again

Guest xiaolajiao

Nichkhun And Junho MC @ MCD [cut]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r7cc9sXoD8

It's a short cut though! Will upload more and edit this post. :)

edit:

MC Guyz @ MCD [step 1]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGhf1SoSSB4

MC Guyz @ MCD [step 2]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EkQuO0T920

MC Guyz (cut) @ MCD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li7wPlhlfzc

M! Countdown Opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crsbEOtpJf8

Kabler, you never fail to amaze me with your perspective of the various situations that keep on cropping up. Thank you (:

Thank you missyera for sharing those videos too!!

watching those new bboy videos of jay, he oozes with potential. He may not be the BEST at bboying (though I think he totally owned it in the first 2) but you can tell he's giving it his all & he's in his element. I can seriously watch this guy all day long doing his thing because it becomes obvious that even without all the makeup & fashionable clothing & jewellery or whatever other materialistic things which made him look good on TV back in korea, he still has that stage presence and charisma. This guy DESERVES to be back on the stage because he owns it & he will make that stage work for him no matter the circumstances. Korea and the rest of the world will be seriously missing out if he is not on there. There is way too much potential left in him that is possibly still undiscovered. Jay can bring so much more to the table so JYP/E better bring him back soon because this person right here....he's IT.

@ A-OH thank you for posting the clips of MNETCOUNtDOWN !!!!! :D

ChanSung , Junho and Kchun look great especialy my love ChanSung.

I can't wait to see 2PM ALL together on stage. :mellow:

Guest Fae_Min

TAKE YOU DOWN REHEARSAL PICTURE IN DANCE STUDIO

47783abb.png

bc52ac91.jpg

CREDITS : DCGALL, 2ONEDAY.COM

I juz wanna share this with you guys..

and i KNOW it's not just me that see LEE JUNHO as JAY here ESP the second picture.. freaky right?! it's like his spirit's still lingering around the practice room => LOL it's not lyk he's dead or anything..

As MNETCOUNTDOWN Guys , issit me or Khun's like not getting enough camera time this tyme.. it's weird seeing soo little of him.. XD

btw, issit LIVE? coz i thot Khun in Thailand?

anywae, i think all of them did a really great job as beginner MC exc for Junho [since he did INKI once]

Guest cheezychunnie

61059630.jpg

cr:daum

29650757.jpg

i think dis pic come with a story i think..i read it somewhere but couldnt remember where..its either 2pmalways or 2oneday :)

but its the sweet khun waiting for ang ang woo to get in the car while its freezing cold at dat time...

this is after filming win-win :D

have these posted?sorry too lazy to backtrack :)

chansung lookin' hot in here ^^

88847675.jpg

89524774.jpg

edit- i think daum is having chansung fever or something..a lots of chansung pic were posted...

but old one its like everyone re-posting his pic..keke..:)

Archived