☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

am i the only one who wants WOODARA instead of khun? come on!! :P

also why khun on WGM...he was already on mnet scandal..what about someone else who hasn't been in that 'forced couple' environment..SIGH if only jay was here, i think he would make the world's MOST AWESOME HUSBAND!! agree?

also i read on itsaconspiracy that chansung was actually supposed to be on WGM but then it got changed to Khun. the rumors of chansung being in a drama aren't true either. they recently just changed it to an appearance on a lunar new year special instead. aw poor channie, i wouldn't mind him on WGM either. so adorkable. :P

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkPABOsings

Rumors from the detested silence457 are coming true. I wonder if silence457 is JYPE's PR staff. It's scary because these were posted one month ago.

Sorry to cut your post but OMG I was just thinking that yesterday. After the news of Chan being in a drama I was like, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Wait?!?!....I've heard this already somewhere. Then I remembered what silence457 said and I was like HOLY CRAP!

It really is very terrifying.

But I have to agree with everyone else...I hope it's not all ture. I hope JYPE isn't just milking them because of the fact that they are in high demand, though it seems like it. I mean, all these CFs and ads that they're doing...and then all the random songs and MVs they are shooting. And then jumping from one country to the next to do one show....The poor boys are tired and worn out now.

I just hope that they stay together long enough for the fans to convince JYPE that 2PM is much loved and highly wanted/needed. If they can flip flop all the time then maybe we still have the opportunity to flip flop them back where we want/need them to be.

I'm not giving up on Hottests. We're fighters.

Guest sapharia

Not sure who's the original maker of this, but I found it on tumblr, so if anyone knows, let me know so I can give proper credit. Thought I like to share this, it's just for laughs keke

I totally cracked up when I saw Jay xDD his face totally jumped out at me, but for the rest of the boys, they look good. kekeke

snsd2pm.jpg

P.S. isn't the thing with Khun on WGM just a rumor still? he only mentions that he'll be on a tv show soon, so I dunno why people are speculating who he'll be with on WGM =/ I don't wanna see him on it, cause I would be really jealous (I already went through with it when i saw him on m.net scandal xD) I would actually pick wooyoung to be on wgm, cause it would be interesting to see how he treat his "wife" even though he has never had a gf before? xD But that's unlikely cause wooyoungie is busy with that one show and mcing. keke

Guest Stephy18

^ OMG ROFL. ppl really like merging the guys face with everything and every person.

Here are pix of the MBC Dance Battle Recording today

100207_avi0019_your2pm.jpg

100207_avi0038_your2pm.jpg

100207_avi0056_your2pm.jpg

100207_avi0062_your2pm.jpg

100207_avi0079_your2pm.jpg

100207_avi0086_your2pm.jpg

100207_avi0099_your2pm.jpg

100207_avi0109_your2pm.jpg

CREDIT: 2pmalways.com

The boys look good in their white suits. But they do look tired. Hope they get some proper rest.

Cant wait to see what their dance is going to be like. With suits like that, I think of MJ.

Wonder who they are put up against? hope they win!

Guest felish-ugly

i think its more jaebum isnt ready to come back than jinyoung won't let him come back, but anyways...

does anyone know what these pictures are about?

are nichkhun and yoon eunhye shooting something together?

sorry if this was already discussed.

no, according to what i've known, JAY REALLY WANTS TO COME BACK...

he wants to come back, but JYP make it difficult for everyone, for jay himself, for fans, even for 2pm member...

i dont know why, but yeah, there gotta be reason for that...

so, we have to help Jay....

i've seen that picture before, and i was like....

"wow... there are so cool.. and they are really match each other..." kekeke...

i think that's when they wanted to shoot cass beer CF...

i dont think that's a dating...

khun in WGM is probably true,..

but i dont know with whom...

i cant imagine how he gonna be on that show...

but yeah, hope the best...

@sapharia : owooooowwwwwww....

thanks for the picture...

holly sssssss...

they are really got it...

khun, junho, and chansung are totally look like girl..

kekeke....

jay is totally a blonde girl, totally funny, the best... junsu look like a noona, woo hahaha....

taec a bit akward...

but they are look prettier... kekeke...

Guest alexthegirl62

Not sure who's the original maker of this, but I found it on tumblr, so if anyone knows, let me know so I can give proper credit. Thought I like to share this, it's just for laughs keke

I totally cracked up when I saw Jay xDD his face totally jumped out at me, but for the rest of the boys, they look good. kekeke

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/sap...2pm/snsd2pm.jpg

Hahahah. those pictures are hilarious. Better than the Avatar ones or the ones with JUST taec as SNSD. hehe Thanks for sharing. :)

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

MY FELLOW HOTTEST!!

listen up. i've got a this cool shirt i think we should send to Jay!!

so this is a shirt that i bought like last year 2008 of winter. i really like it and i was looking through my closet and i stumbled upon it. on the shirt is different countries with like major cities and or the capital of the country. (states also)

it says YOU ARE HERE in red taking letters from the city/capital.

i think this is a great idea for jay, we can send him this shirt && be like "you've got ihottest around all the world"

all he has to do is look down on the shirt. kekeke && idk just leave him a cute message or something.

BUTTT the thing is i can't find the shirt ANYWHERE. i've been looking like crazy for it. i bought it at target, but theres no way they still have it. so hottest what do you guys think??

oh btw this is a guy's shirt so yeah its not a girls shirt.

i know i should probably post this in the 2oneday, but i wanted soompi hottest's ideas first.

do you think you guys could help find the shirt if you guys think this is a good idea?

Rumors from the detested silence457 are coming true. I wonder if silence457 is JYPE's PR staff. It's scary because these were posted one month ago.

If silence457 say's it's true...and 2Pm will disband??

Oh no....I don't wanna 2PM disband..Just keep it like that...

O scary....

Please 2PM...don't disband..Just stay like that...

TT.TT

The reason f(x)'s Victoria is on top of the list is because she's of Chinese Nationality, while Khun is of Thai/Chinese descent. The PD of WGM is going for a foreign couple living in Korea angle. Dara and Nicole are also highly considered because Dara is from the Phillipines, while Nicole is a Korean American. However like you said, Dara most likely will not join because YG might not like it while Nicole is still underage. The dark horse that's not mentioned is After School's Bekah, who is a Hawaiian Korean, she was most likely recommended by UEE who just finished off her run on WGM & left the show probably due her busy schedule. Anyways, just wait & see who his wife is.

If Khunnie will attend in WGM ,then my choice is 100% f(x) Victoria!

If the PD will wanna a foreign couple, then Victoria is a perfect choice, becuz other girls speak fluent Korean and just like normal Korean... so i think it would be boring if they dont choose Victoria.

Im also a fan of victoria, becuz of her amazing acrobatic dancing skill, reminds me alot of Jay... ...they both are foreign leaders of kpop ,and both are talented dancers... ...and they both were born in 1987!?

and after watching the interaction between tae woo and the new MC sulli from fx, i just wanna see more between these two my fav. kpop groups, these two groups have too many similaritise that i really glad to see them appear in the same show.

Guest Hottest_Flower

If Khunnie will attend in WGM ,then my choice is 100% f(x) Victoria!

If the PD will wanna a foreign couple, then Victoria is a perfect choice, becuz other girls speak fluent Korean and just like normal Korean... so i think it would be boring if they dont choose Victoria.

Im also a fan of victoria, becuz of her amazing acrobatic dancing skill, reminds me alot of Jay... ...they both are foreign leaders of kpop ,and both are talented dancers... ...and they both were born in 1987!?

http://i47.tinypic.com/28tgj82.jpg

agree, i m curious about khun ´s Chinese skill, it would be interesting to see this prettiest foreign couple of kpop °°°

if its true, cant wait! ^^

by the way, if jyp wanna promote their celebrities in China, i think its also a good chance, cuz Victoria is very well-known in China . thats also one of reasons why SM choose her as a member of fx ^^ in my opinion

Guest Banana Peel

am i the only one who wants WOODARA instead of khun? come on!! :P

also why khun on WGM...he was already on mnet scandal..what about someone else who hasn't been in that 'forced couple' environment..SIGH if only jay was here, i think he would make the world's MOST AWESOME HUSBAND!! agree?

also i read on itsaconspiracy that chansung was actually supposed to be on WGM but then it got changed to Khun. the rumors of chansung being in a drama aren't true either. they recently just changed it to an appearance on a lunar new year special instead. aw poor channie, i wouldn't mind him on WGM either. so adorkable. :P

I agreeeee, although I'd love to see Nickhun, I really want to see other members. (If Jay was here, I would totally root for him to go on wgm!) I'd either like to see Taecyeon, Junsu, or Wooyoung this time. Well, more of Junsu and Wooyoung because both Taec & Nickhun got a bit of chance on mnet scandal. :) *sigh* only if.

I hope these rumors flying around can be verified soon!

Guest Stephy18

Here's a fancam of 2AM's encore performance on inkigayo (kwon focus)

But you see Taec comforting Kwon at one moment. Plus you can hear Taec singing cuz Seulong was too choked up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpLR2EPEqwU

Oh I found some old clips of Friday Night Rehearsals they did during music bank when Junsu fell. And looking at the fancam really shows how much the boys care for each other. They were so worried that it was so cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH5eGVFH60w @2:48 you can see Junsu fall off stage.

Junho focused. I think he notice the fall first and was really worried. JUNBROS <3333

LOL...I just notice now that taec runs really funny. He always runs like an old man with his back arched down esp when he's confused or goofing around. That beast does some wierd things sometimes...haha...but still love him.

RELEASE OF CASS CF DRAMA!!!!

2PM & YoonEun Hye - Tik Tok Music Drama (1/2)

2PM & YoonEun Hye - Tik Tok Music Drama (2/2)

[FANCAM] 100207 Dance Battle recording - 2PM Junho & Wooyoung

WOW I really like the story line of the mv. Taec and Khun's acting is not that bad. All of them did pretty well. Their acting is quite convincing. But its so different from the usually goofy 2pm we see, but a more serious version of acting. I like this side of them. Khun's character is a jerk...lol...so different from the real nice thai prince we see. Taec is one hot detective. Junsu is khun's manager while Woo is another detective. And OMG the ending was so creepy and twisted. I love it.

Oh yes i just noticed that O_O Maybe it's 1 geek-hottest who was angry and who has do that ?XD

@asth: Perhaps I'm wrong because of my poor english but ''Beastly idol leader'' can also mean the leader of all Beastly Idol among all the others ''beast'' in others korean groups in korea no ? Because i've interpreted this like this >_<

lol why would hottes do that ? D:

i think its more jaebum isnt ready to come back than jinyoung won't let him come back, but anyways...

yeah maybe he isn't but he still asked the fans to support him (throu his friends ) , doesn't that mean he is planning to come back to the group or even solo ?

but that was 4-5 months ago , maybe he changed his mind and wanna stay but until he & the company say he wont comeback i'm planning to support him :)

btw thnx for the videos :)

since junsu is the only one not doing anything solo , i kinda of want him to have a solo single like hyuna i love his voice a lot and of course the leader too but i doubt he is coming this month <_<

hottest are tweeting to jyp now , u might wanna join too ;)

Guest flowerr

i just logged into my twitter a ccount and guess what I found as a trending topic ...

see No. 2 and No 9

yes .. we want jaebum back and jaebum

trendingtopic.jpg

It's true... We want leadja back..

oh.. and @ Sapharia LOL I really loved 9pm pic dont you think it is better if it had Teacyeon + Sunny, wooyoung + taeyeon and junsu + tiffany as couple though ... thanks for sharing

Archived