☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxxxxxx

^ the boys look good and Happy . That's good in a way...

@Soulhead In fact, I've read the comments on 2OD knowing that a lot are fluent in english but they all say that they don't want Taec as the new leader (don't get me wrong, they aren't bashing him ^^') so I guess it was the real meaning of the title....

@xxxxxxx yes it could be a simple error afterall... About Junho , I think he lied oO! He said he had 2 girlfriend or something like that in I dol Show! I remember it was during the game in which they kissed each others through a paper (hmm my poor english, well you guess of what I'm talking about) , he even said Woo had his first kiss in this episode.

He may have lied because he is too famous now.. Some crazy fans would search his ex-girlfriends' names...

They are so popular now.

Hhahaa, the paper game, I don't count that as kissing :P

But In It's Time, Wooyoung said that a girl kissed him but they weren't dating or anything. She just stole a kiss basically. </3 

I sincerely hope that all of them have been kissed, many times...after all, we're talking about guys in their 20s??? It just speaks to how bizarre this whole idol culture is, when the best answer a guy can give was that his first kiss was with a bandmate. (and that kissing by transferring the sheet of paper mouth-to-mouth, that is supposed to be funny, right? I just get embarrassed for them.)

Granted, I can say this at the safe distance of, er, "advanced" adulthood, I admire them and worry about them but like a parent, not a girlfriend...but still, do fans really not want them to have had any relationships? Their lives are already enough out of alignment - I would at least like to think they have a few fond memories to recall.

I know it might seem the article meant Taec as a beastly leader, and not of 2pm.

But why did the other article state Junsu was the leader? It's been said that JYP

had a meeting to discuss whether to have Junsu or Taec be the leader or just

leave it be. It's odd that these two where the ones with articles stating them as

leaders, and redundant articles at that.

I'm sure jype staff lurks among 2pm forums and blogs, so here's my go: To jype

staff, if you are reading this, Park Jaebum will forever be the leader, whether it be

through spirit or physically. I hope he also gets to return.

As for them kissing, I feel like all of them have experience, even my bias Woo.

I'm not sure if it's cause I truly believe that or because I want to believe that.

I don't think being 20 and not have a first kiss or girlfriend/boyfriend is a bad

thing though. Why is it that being unkissed is so unthought of? is it cause we

can't imagine other people having values that we don't? Either way, I hope that

if the boys wanted their own little experience then they should have it. Who

knows maybe they do.

Guest dawnjelly

this has probably been asked before, but since people are talking about nichkhun's bracelets it reminds me that i've wondered a long time about his ring... the ring he always wears on his right hand. does anyone know the significance of the ring or who it's from or anything? just curious ;)

this has probably been asked before, but since people are talking about nichkhun's bracelets it reminds me that i've wondered a long time about his ring... the ring he always wears on his right hand. does anyone know the significance of the ring or who it's from or anything? just curious ;)

I heard that it's a present from his parents.

The boys are looking better and better. I wish they have a real rest though.

oh lord..

taec yawn leader what???

lol! i really hope whatever the news article is reffering

to is the beastly him not the leader leader.

if anything i choose Junsu cause Jae chose Junsu too.

but nah~ like the rest of the members said and Jae of course

he'll only be leader forever.

the boys looks great at the corby photo..

i just really hoped Junho became honest w/ his answer

i mean he said it before w/ confident but i guess

not anymore.. maybe he needs Jae to be there..like always

he feels confident whenever his around.. lol!

Guest pink4ever08

Khun and Dara?! Oh my jesus.... This is going to be very interesting indeed. But yeah an official source would be nice. At least they'll make a cute couple....

P'Khun & Dara

So cute both of them!!!!!

But Kwon&Gain is adorable & funny.

I want to see these 2 couple together in the same time 555+

Guest churvaness

Khun and Dara?...I am sure Khun will be appearing on WGM but I highly doubt Dara's appearance....

Can somebody provide a link to that confirmation?

As far as I know, YG has rejected the WGM offer to Dara. YG is not the type to let his artists appear on variety with the theme involving romance and scandals.

Unless there is no confirmation on YG's side, the biggest possibility of being Khun's wife will lie on either Victori f(x) or Nicole (KARA).

I really do not mind Khun appearing on WGM as long as he and the girl pulls off a defenite chemistry together...

After all it is just about BUSINESS...

^Oh I hope it's KARA's Nicole, they would make an awesome couple!

We need someone who's funny and entertaining to watch. I don't know much about f(x)'s Victoria, but she seems so quiet to me, maybe that's because her Korean isn't that fluent yet.

Guest theblazenazn

Khun and Dara?...I am sure Khun will be appearing on WGM but I highly doubt Dara's appearance....

Can somebody provide a link to that confirmation?

As far as I know, YG has rejected the WGM offer to Dara. YG is not the type to let his artists appear on variety with the theme involving romance and scandals.

Unless there is no confirmation on YG's side, the biggest possibility of being Khun's wife will lie on either Victori f(x) or Nicole (KARA).

I really do not mind Khun appearing on WGM as long as he and the girl pulls off a defenite chemistry together...

After all it is just about BUSINESS...

The reason f(x)'s Victoria is on top of the list is because she's of Chinese Nationality, while Khun is of Thai/Chinese descent. The PD of WGM is going for a foreign couple living in Korea angle. Dara and Nicole are also highly considered because Dara is from the Phillipines, while Nicole is a Korean American. However like you said, Dara most likely will not join because YG might not like it while Nicole is still underage. The dark horse that's not mentioned is After School's Bekah, who is a Hawaiian Korean, she was most likely recommended by UEE who just finished off her run on WGM & left the show probably due her busy schedule. Anyways, just wait & see who his wife is.

Happy 1600th. I hope Jay will back before we reach our 1700th page.

2PM recording MBC Dance Battle 2010 today. Good luck to them! However, I doubt they will top heir dance performance when Jay lead the way.

Here's some GIF for the 1600th page

EPIC WIN LOL

Guest x_JiEun_x

i think its more jaebum isnt ready to come back than jinyoung won't let him come back, but anyways...

does anyone know what these pictures are about?

are nichkhun and yoon eunhye shooting something together?

sorry if this was already discussed.

img_3_33_7.jpg

Guest blu_berrie

I know it might seem the article meant Taec as a beastly leader, and not of 2pm.

But why did the other article state Junsu was the leader? It's been said that JYP

had a meeting to discuss whether to have Junsu or Taec be the leader or just

leave it be. It's odd that these two where the ones with articles stating them as

leaders, and redundant articles at that.

I'm sure jype staff lurks among 2pm forums and blogs, so here's my go: To jype

staff, if you are reading this, Park Jaebum will forever be the leader, whether it be

through spirit or physically. I hope he also gets to return.

sorry for cutting your post..

but i still wondering..is it true junsu or taecyeon will b a leader and what gonna happen to jay??

is he definitely not come back??? oh gosh.. i can't believe with this..for me.. ONLY JAY CAN BE A 2PM LEADER..

no one else..yeah, i cant deny.. taec or junsu have their own talents and they're also their own fans..but i think only jay is suitable to b a leader bcoz he's full of packages.. i mean he can dance (his dance skills better than them), jay has a luvly voice (junsu also hv it but not taec)..jay's caring his fellow members (hes already prove it) and jay still want to be 2pm leader!!! and i m so sorry coz i cant support them with 6 members coz i started to noe and luv them at first bcoz of jay..i want to b a HOTTEST for 2pm=7 members..that their leadja is jay..no one else..i don noe whether im a real hottest or not..for me, i feel happy if i see them with 7 members likes in Wildbunny and idol army...but i'll feel sad if i see them with 6 members..

Guest switakaniji

^ cass beer shooting

but why i feel like they are secretly dating??? lol

Khun didnt said it himself (in YT link) that he will go to WGM but he asked fans 'Can he has a girlfriend?'

This is what i heard ; /

I read it in Thai forum, he said that there will be many ppl in the production scene

so no need to worry that he will act out-role .. uh what to say .. he said dunt worry but i'm worried Khun!

edit : i dont like the new leader idea. if they need to select a new leader, why cant they secretly choose?

This way hurt fans and gain antis to new leader .. oh my .. why i hate this word so much.

Guest hongkified

KHUN gonna be on WGM ? hm..i'm getting curious what kind of husband he is gonna be..wow everyone gonna be active now on varieties. waait..does Khun even have time? he's gonna be busy with his drama too correct?

why are they not releasing the MV for cass beer? huhuhuu i've been anticipating it T.T

Guest rawrritsgracex3

EPIC WIN LOL

http://i46.tinypic.com/23jinn6.png

LOL X)

Khun and Dara; i doubt it ._.

isn't Dara older than Khun? i dont think they'll have another older woman couple like Kwon and Gain

^but then again, i thought that Khun wouldn't be on WGM since 2AM is their brother group and Kwon is already on there. :b

also, the whole YG no variety shows ect. (:

Khun and f(x) Victoria would be cute haha. :D

or Yoona, but that's a loot of 9PM D: [Wooyoung.Taecyeon.]

Archived