☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

@Soulhead

@switakaniji

@guliko_kib

thanks for your replies

It's always fascinating to know more about Thai culture and Khun.

just saw this comment on Khun a day:

Khun said once in Thai interview that he wears it to show his love and honour to the King and to remind himself that he is a representative of Thailand and he will never do anything bad to disappoint us.

i'm sure Tahi people are really proud that they have such a great representative in korea

as a fan i'm really proud that he never forgets his roots and still shows his love and respect to the his country.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mirandy

I TOLD YOU GUYS ALREADY DIDN'T I?

IT IS CONFIRMED THAT JAEBEOM IS NOT GONNA COME BACK. EVER. EVERYTHING IS ALREADY DECIDED OVER AT JYPE. WHY WASTE TIME DEBATING ON WHETHER TO SUPPORT 6PM OR 2PM?

PLUS I HAVE SOME MORE INFO FOR YOU.

2PM IS GONNA DISBAND SOON. JYPE IS JUST MILKING THEM FOR ALL THEIR WORTH NOW WHILE INVESTING IN OTHER TRAINEES TO DEBUT ANOTHER BOYBAND / SOLO SINGER POSSIBLY IN LATE 2011.

TENTATIVE PLAN:

- KHUN GOES INTO ACTING. HE ALSO PROMOTES IN THAILAND.

- JUNSU, JUNHO AND WOOYOUNG MAY BE PUT IN A PROJECT GROUP.

- CHANSUNG MAY BE ALLOWED TO ACT IN A DRAMA

- TAEC WILL DO MC AND RANDOM FEATURES IN JYPE'S ARTISTS' SONGS.

THIS FANDOM IS SO FUNNY, PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTED AT EACH OTHER. I THINK A SEPERATE THREAD FOR 6PM IS NECESSARY.

Rumors from the detested silence457 are coming true. I wonder if silence457 is JYPE's PR staff. It's scary because these were posted one month ago.

aw, let poor junsu do some individual activities too!! i heard the WGM rumours and i was hoping that junsu would be the one on it. it seems like he would be a really sweet 'husband'.

Junsu is awkward in variety shows so I don't think he should go into that field. He has a heavenly voice so he should do something related to music. I want to see a duet between him and Joo in Joo's upcoming album.

chansung in a drama?? that would be sooo awesome! I really can imagine that he would do a good job as an actor <3

oh and khun in a tv show.. well he does get a lot of attention XD probably its wgm.. cool ^^

Guest Soulhead

koreankat_shineegurl & Amatsu : Can you please edit your post,because a post with just one line is considered like spamming ,and maybe you'lle be warned because of that >_<

For the rumor who become true I just want to said ,that Silence457 can be an insider or just a bad-prediction-addict. It's now totally usual to put some member of a group in many solo activities !Look at the girls/boys from YG etc.So I still think that until the day when we will know that 2PM will disband ,We have some times =) And 2PM has suffer from a lack of good publicity and I'm pretty sure that their popularity (in a good way) isn't the same + they have to still active if they don't want to be surpassed in popularity by some rookies etc

Today is 5 months....

153 days since leadja's been away.

Wherever you are, Whatever you do.

Hottests are with you, Jay!

Come back soon pink bunny~!♥♥♥

Guest chocolateanh

hey what's happen with 2pm website?

I just access this site and it is said that it's attack site o_O

do not know it's my computer's problem or anything else? can anyone go to this site and check?

anyway, today's Feb 8th..it's already 5 months..*sigh*

hope our baby Jay will come back soon, only one more week till mid Feb..

Beastly idol leader Taecyeon's yawn~

On the 6th, 2PM held a fanmeeting for Samsung's Anycall Corby phones. Through 200 fans selected through a mobile event, the fans were able to participate in a variety of activites with 2PM such as dance tutorials, picture sessions, and Q&A sessions.

During the Corby color talk show Q&A, members were asked questions such as "Who was Junho's first kiss" and "What color does Chansung like to wear lately?"

Junho answered, "My first kiss is actually Wooyoung. We had about six NG's during the recording and so we kissed a couple more times."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : UNION PRESS (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

25ujyuo.jpg

NOTE: I TRANSLATED EVERYTHING AS IS. Yes, the title really claims Taecyeon as leader.

This isn't the first time this has happened. (One previous article claimed Junsu was the leader.)

Leader Taecyeon yawning gets made into a news article. This is reality.

When I've first read the title I was like "Wait... There is something wrong :o"

I wonder if JYPE is trying to know how fans would react when if there is a new leader

LOL these rumors again, they always seem true, on the choices thay have made regarding the new leader in a meeting in JYPE a few days ago (?) . It was between Junsu and Taecyeon and oh... Suddendly one article claiming that Junsu is the leader and one in which Taec is the leader. And it is the title of an useless article, which makes me believe that they just wanted to say us Taec is the leader and to know what fans think.

I hope not, I hope this is just a mistake.

And I think if 2PM has to to have a new leader, they should choose Junsu. I kinda feel he is more mature (no offense) plus he seems hmm... Idk calmer, and Junsu is the oldest after Jay. They would choose Taec just because he his the most popular or what?

Of course, Jay is the one who has to be 2PM leader, and he is our leadja so <3

Please, don't attack me, just share my thoughts :o

its been awhile since the media have put either junsu or taek in the leader spot

i dont think its testing anything

JYPE just wants to tick off hottest fans -_-

Guest Soulhead

hey what's happen with 2pm website?

I just access this site and it is said that it's attack site o_O

do not know it's my computer's problem or anything else? can anyone go to this site and check?

anyway, today's Feb 8th..it's already 5 months..*sigh*

hope our baby Jay will come back soon, only one more week till mid Feb..

Oh yes i just noticed that O_O Maybe it's 1 geek-hottest who was angry and who has do that ?XD

@asth: Perhaps I'm wrong because of my poor english but ''Beastly idol leader'' can also mean the leader of all Beastly Idol among all the others ''beast'' in others korean groups in korea no ? Because i've interpreted this like this >_<

Guest xxxxxxx

Beastly idol leader Taecyeon's yawn~
I think it's a useless article. I mean, JYPE never established who was leader. I think the writer just wrote that because it looks like Taecyeon is leader since he's garnering so much attention and fame. And the article is pretty useless, it has nothing to do with him yawning.When I first saw the title, I kind of interpreted it as Taec, the leader of beastliness.

Regarding Junho's first kiss, lol, I'm okay with it. As long as it's not another girl :P I JK

too bad, junho wasn't wooyoung's first kiss. LOL.

When I've first read the title I was like "Wait... There is something wrong :o"

I wonder if JYPE is trying to know how fans would react when if there is a new leader

LOL these rumors again, they always seem true, on the choices between Junsu and Taecyeon as new leaders in a meeting in JYPE a few days ago (?) and oh... Suddendly one article claiming that Junsu is the leader and one in which Taec is the leader. And it is the title of an useless article, which make me believe that they just wanted to say us Taec is the leader and to know what fans think.

I hope not, I hope this is just a mistake.

And I think if 2PM has to to have a new leader, they should choose Junsu. I kinda feel he is more mature (no offense) plus he seems hmm... Idk calmer, and Junsu is the oldest after Jay. They would choose Taec just because he his the most popular or what?

Of course, Jay is the one who has to be in 2PM as a leader, and he is our leadja so <3

Please, don't attack me, just share my thoughts :o

I think we shouldn't freak out over this one article. The news comes from an online news site that is not that popular and it looks a lot like a tabloid article (notice how the title of the article and the content have no connection whatsoever) I think this is just some stupid reporter trying to get some attention from Hottests.

I am sure JYPE will announce the plan for Jay soon. We will know very soon whether Jaebeom will come back for this new album or not.

It seems that a lot of people assume whenever an article comes out, it must be JYPE pulling the strings. I think JYPE can definitely have connections with the media, but they cannot control every single news sites out there, so it's not always JYPE's method to test the water. I think that the media is taking advantage of sensitive Hottests very well, and they published all kinds of articles that provoked Hottests to get more hits for their sites. JYPE can do nothing about this and the fact that so many Hottests believed to an extent these articles made everything so much more complicated for both JYPE and Hottests.

Talk about Taec, this guy has been receiving much love and hate these days. I feel bad for him because I know he is still the same person I've come to love but it was just because of the situation and JYPE's promotion plus Hottests' dilemma, he is being criticized a lot.

Some TaecJay love :D

30be2w5.jpg

Guest avchuck

Looks like JYP/E's releasing this kind of BS articles to gauge public reaction once again.

NO OTHER LEADER WILL DO BUT LEADJA PARK JAEBUM!!! That should be the next printout of fliers on the JYP/E building 'cause it's seriously getting ridiculous and they need a definite reminder.

My foot's halfway out the door already. It's like they want to kick all Hottests out the door now--Hottests that are pro-7 anyways.

EDIT: @feggyKPOPholic: Submission instructions are below:

5. Submit your picture in ONLY ONE (1) of three ways.

-use the submissions page: http://respectleadja.tumblr.com/submit

-OR email the picture: respectleadja@gmail.com

-OR twitter the picture to: http://www.twitter.com/respectleadja

EDIT 2: They got 400 submissions so far! To anyone who hasn't submitted yet, just do it! It's really amazing to see the number of people ALL AROUND THE WORLD supporting Leadja (30 COUNTRIES REPRESENTED!)!!!

Guest Cloudy1430268312

HELPHEEELPHEEELP

my friend and me took our pictures for the respectleadja- project.

but we don't know how to post the pictures there -.- can someone

help please? maybe we are just too....blind? xD

@Soulhead In fact, I've read the comments on 2OD knowing that a lot are fluent in english but they all say that they don't want Taec as the new leader (don't get me wrong, they aren't bashing him ^^') so I guess it was the real meaning of the title....

@xxxxxxx yes it could be a simple error afterall... About Junho , I think he lied oO! He said he had 2 girlfriend or something like that in I dol Show! I remember it was during the game in which they kissed each others through a paper (hmm my poor english, well you guess of what I'm talking about) , he even said Woo had his first kiss in this episode.

He may have lied because he is too famous now.. Some crazy fans would search his ex-girlfriends' names...

They are so popular now.

As far as that article about Taec, I also assumed they were referring to him as the leader of all of the beastly idols, rather than as the leader of 2pm. I sincerely doubt that there will ever be another official leader of 2pm; announcing another leader would just give JYP all kinds of fan hate, and no advantage, so he won't do it. JYP only braves the fan hate when he's getting plenty of return on it, enough plusses ($$) to cancel out the negative.

As far as JYPE is concerned, it is much easier to sell the boys as individuals, right now. Bring up 2pm as a group, and you immediately get Jay questions - but sell one individual member, for a variety show or a drama or whatever, and the Jay issue goes away. And CFs have proven to be a particular win-win: lots of money rolling in, selling the item as 2pm, no fan chants to remind everyone of Jay, and best yet, the ads are wildly popular and the brownies and phones and whatevs selling well. All economic signs point to the contuation of 2pm with 6 members. Money will always talk louder than fans.

Guest entermuriel

As far as that article about Taec, I also assumed they were referring to him as the leader of all of the beastly idols, rather than as the leader of 2pm.

exactly the same for me. i read the article's title, and in no way did it cross my mind that it meant as in the leader of 2PM, but like you said, the leader of all beastly idols. since Taec is considered the most "beast" like of all. even within 2PM, he was always considered the most beastly.

that goes to show how you read things can really make a difference. either way, the article is just trying to gain readers by using this type of title. and honestly, an article about someone's yawn?... man, these reporters have nothing better to write about huh?

@Soulhead In fact, I've read the comments on 2OD knowing that a lot are fluent in english but they all say that they don't want Taec as the new leader (don't get me wrong, they aren't bashing him ^^') so I guess it was the real meaning of the title...

i'm fluent in english and i didn't understand it that way. i think it it really depends on how you read things. some people might have understood it as leader of all beastly idols in kpop and others as the leader of 2PM. like i said, i think it really depends on how you read and interpret what you read. i really wouldn't make a big deal out of an article that talks about someone's yawn and then completely goes to another topic like Junho's first kiss.

It seems that a lot of people assume whenever an article comes out, it must be JYPE pulling the strings. I think JYPE can definitely have connections with the media, but they cannot control every single news sites out there, so it's not always JYPE's method to test the water. I think that the media is taking advantage of sensitive Hottests very well, and they published all kinds of articles that provoked Hottests to get more hits for their sites. JYPE can do nothing about this and the fact that so many Hottests believed to an extent these articles made everything so much more complicated for both JYPE and Hottests.

agree as well. 100%

regarding Chansung being in a drama and Khun being in a tv show.

i actually like the fact that Chansung is getting to act again. I watched a few parts of him in "High Kick through the Roof" or whatever the title is, i forgot lol. anyways, he made me laugh. i really wonder what kind of character he'll get, it'd be nice to see him in a more serious role :]

and Khun... i think he's still popular in one way or another. but if he really does appear in WGM... i find it kind of weird that he's always put on shows where he gets coupled up with a woman lol first Mnet Scandal, then when him and Chansung did the star friend show with Jay as well, and now WGM? whoever chooses the shows for him to appear on seem to like the fact that Khunnie gets coupled up x]

the only one left with no individual project is Junsu... and our Leadja of course. i wanna see more of Junsu... >.<

Guest punahime

for them to go higher, through the clouds, they need you.

because park jaebum is of course, a 2pm member too.

it’s just a given thing, so i won’t talk about things that are so obvious.

kim shinyoung, to fans, at today’s santa fe fanmeeting for 2PM

yaaa, Park Jaebum will always be the Leadja of 2PM ~ Fighting Hottest

Guest mika.16

omgggg faroutttt, just bring him back alreaddyyyyy (unless he doesnt want to himself of course)

its just sooo ridiculous, how can someone's career end over a myspace 'incident' oh my GOD its like a crappy movie storyline, just somehting that doesnt happen. he didnt do anything ILLEGAL, he didnt say it WHILE being a singer, it was blooooody MYSPACE fr godssake.

omg jype get a hold of yourselves and bring him baccckkk!!!!!!!

=((((((

i'm so cranky right now

AAnyway, ooh is chansung in a sitcom or a serious drama?

( and i hope to dear god khun isnt on WGM hahahahahahah if anything its probably just JYPE hoping it will cause such a big fuss, people wont focus on jay... which i think is actually possible sadly enough)

Archived