☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

everything was done from scratch (the background vocals and beats are perfect as well)

she's so damn talented as a singer-songwriter

other songs covered by janetna (also done from scratch! piano, etc.)

she should write songs for 2pm (:

Thanks for sharing....very mellow late night type of music. I think that tired of waiting is my fave.

I really hoped JYP release that slow cut of tired of waiting when they first had it playing on their official site as well. It was a good r&b slow cut. Glad this lady did it..its very lovely. ^^

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asstronaut93

everything was done from scratch (the background vocals and beats are perfect as well)

she's so damn talented as a singer-songwriter

other songs covered by janetna (also done from scratch! piano, etc.)

she should write songs for 2pm (:

wow!!!!!! she really is AMAZING

i can see that she really loved 2pm

she started doing covers after jae left and her cover with Jae's pictures made me teary T_T

u guys should see this... lols

What time is it now - Chasung's Romanization

credit:lemonlove9

aigooo~

can't believe I haven't heard this before. ROFL his fail English is cute. I figured that those cool lines in the Intro can only be said in English because it would sound awkward and somehow babo-like to say those things in Korea.

@boeboebi: thanks for the pics. Wooyoung looked incredibly cute there. Is he growing his cheeks back? I approve XD

i'm really curious about something...maybe my curiousity is out of place but

what's the meaning of Khun's bracelets?

i noticed that in corby fanmeeting , Khun's bracelets were pink and orange!

is it a special time or day in Thailand?

44967304342118998546.jpg

i think befor they were orange,red and black i'm not wrong...

i was always curious about his bracelets

26559700690306748547.jpg 01605016559738484995.jpg

ps.sorry for poor english

Guest Soulhead

@niknaz : If I'm not wrong ,its bracelets are for showing his love for the king (the yellow, It's written "we love the king") and for the queen of Thaïland (I don't know which color ) many people do that in Thaïland. I remember to have read an article who where talking about that ,but i don't remember where...

Guest switakaniji

@niknaz and Soulhead

about the bracelets, you are right.

The bracelets are for showing love to the king since our King born on Monday.

A pink one is showing LOVE (the king).

Another color is for fashion, i guess :?

Khun always wear these bracelets before his debut and up until now.

Thai people admire the way he shows his love to his mother land :D

and last news, Khun is in Thailand now for his thai CF event. Poor boy, he travels alot these day.

anyway, congrats to 2AM for the first win! its only begining!!

Guest guliko_kib

i'm really curious about something...maybe my curiousity is out of place but

what's the meaning of Khun's bracelets?

i noticed that in corby fanmeeting , Khun's bracelets were pink and orange!

is it a special time or day in Thailand?

firstof all, I have to say sorry for my poor Eng but

I'd like to explain about the yellow wristband which Khun wears it all the time

even on the stage.And it has been a topic that some of you guys still curious ,what does it mean?

This yellow wristband is written " Long Live The King" on it.

Thai people wear this to show our respect and honour to our King as Khun does.

The reason why Khun always wears this because it is a symbol which remind him that

he is a representative from Thailand. so he wont disappoint Thai people by any reason.

(Khun has been wearing it before he debuted)

Yellow/orange is shown a respect to Thai King (celebrate 60 years of the reign and because our King was born on Monday)

Pink is for Thai King also (Celebrated 80th birthday of our King and also sth about King 's health bcuz he's not well recently)

Blue is shown a respect to Thai Queen (She was born on Friday)

Black and red = Khun's fanclub gave them to him.

Khun took care of a fanboy and Wooyoung is a jerk

So first I checked into the Kang-Nam subway station.

The fans that attended had to take Polaroid pictures of themselves and write a message to the guys on the photo.

The photos were then taped onto the board so the members of 2PM could each pick one, allowing multiple fans to take a picture with them.

In preparation, I searched the phrase, "Pohm Rak Khun"* in Thai and wrote it on the photo.

*I love you in Thai

At 2pm, some b-boy dancers came in and started to dance and interact with us to kill time. Around 2:50pm, 2PM came in.

Around 200 fans stood up.

Don't even expect to take pictures. (too crowded)

So the guys talked and talked about their attractive points.

But the host kept standing and blocking my view of NichKhun so I couldn't even take pictures of him.

I hate the darn host.

When the interview was done, the members each chose a Polaroid randomly from the board so they could take pictures.

The host walked over and said, "2PM Oppas, please announce the name of the fan you have chosen."

So Nichkhun replied, "Actually, I'm a hyung to this fan, not an oppa. Pohm Rrak Khun."

I was so embarrassed, I went outside of the room.

I couldn't remember anything.

When I went outside, Nichkhun asked me with a huge smile on his face, "Did you really write this in Thai?"

I replied yes and then he asked me how old I was. So I said, "Nineteen years old, a senior in high school."

As we were standing together, he said, "Sit in the front," as he grabbed my shoulder and put me in the chair. hehe

Then I realized Wooyoung was sitting next to me. When I made eye contact with him, he awkwardly greeted me with his eyes. Then that jerk looked at Nichkhun, made eye contact with him and smirked. Do you not like male fans..--

It was time to take pictures so Nichkhun said to me, "Let's make V signs and smile." (peace signs) So I did.

After picture time, as I was making my way down, Nichkhun politely held out his hand with a smile and so I shook hands with him.

Then I went home.

In conclusion: Nichkhun's male fan will eat "topseed". [Korean slang..?]

Guys, don't even expect good pictures. They didn't even come out that well.

After school, I'll post them up.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : 폼락쿤@DCINSIDE (SOURCE) ; koreangirl17@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (EDIT)

ROTFLMAO this is such an epic fan account. Wooyoung I know that you are jealous that the fanboy is stealing your Khun but for the sake of pleasing the fan, keep your upset feeling to yourself LOL

Found the fanboy pic:

Edit:

Khunyoung at Corby Fan Meeting:

starts from 2:15: Wooyoung could not take his eyes off Khun jeez he looks like a creep lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZnkXU8NI7Q

Guest chip packet

hello hottests :)

I just noticed a picture from niknaz's posts a bit further up- would anyone happen to have a few more of the "nichkhun on draft day" photos?

thank you

BREAKING NEWS:

Chansung will act in a TV drama and NichKhun will star in a TV show soon.

Live from Pattaya! Our team members are in Susuki Jelato Event where Nichkhun is joining as the recent presenter. Nichkhun just arrived Bangkok around 2PM and will take flight to Seoul tonight 11PM. So, he looks tired. However, he is still energetic and gave a short interview in a fanmeeting. He said Chansung will join in a TV drama, while Khun himself will appear in a TV show, but did not state which one.

We will upcload photos and clips soon, stay tune!

Credit: 2PMalways.com (formerly 2PMonline)

So that leaves Junsu and Jaebeom as the 2 members of 2PM that do not have any activities for the time being.

brb with celebratory gifs. Our maknae finally gets the chance to showcase his acting skills again!

Maknae won't share his food with anyone, you hear that NichKhun?

Junsu is jealous

Predebut goodness

THE PRINCESS

AND THE COW

Stop it, NichKhun is not food!

Edit:

not sure if the TV show Khun talked about is WGM, but still I'm excited!! As long as Khun can pull off the chemistry with his partner, I think the fans won't complain too much, since WGM is basically a pretend show and everybody knows that fact by now. I wonder what girl they will pair Khun with. I personally think Khun is not good with girls because he's too nice and it turns out to be a little awkward and boring when I watch Mnet Scandal.

As for Chansung, if you want to see his awesome acting, check out his minor role in popular sitcom High Kick (that starred a young Kim Bum and Kim Hye Sung. Khun and Taec also made a cameo appearance in one episode)

Guest kissme123

^

^

well, this just confirmed another rumour...>.<

khun in tv show...most prolly We Got Married...

and chan in acting...>.<

happy for them but...another rumour came true then...

Guest mellifluous

well.

doesnt mean one rumour is true all the rest will be!!

well i think it'll be great to see khun on a show. i loved all his starking appearances (:

btw, loved the maknae+thai prince pictures!

Wooo I'm happy that Chansung will be acting in a drama!

However, this proves JYPE's variety show plan rumour just came true.

And JYP, please give Junsu a part on WGM, he would make an adorable fake hubby!

aw, let poor junsu do some individual activities too!! i heard the WGM rumours and i was hoping that junsu would be the one on it. it seems like he would be a really sweet 'husband'.

also i don't want khun to be on WGM!! T_T didn't they learn from MNET scandal when all the fangirls complained? it'll be 100000x worse...hahaha

Guest uh-ohxev

Wow. Rumors are slowly coming true... I hope the rumor about Jay won't. I hope he comes back. I still don't understand why JYPE wouldn't bring him back. DOES.NOT.COMPUTE.

I am unbelievably happy about Chansung acting again! I can't even tell you HOW excited I am! We all know that's where his heart is in most, since he auditioned JYPE for acting! ^^ And Khun on a show? Omg... please don't be We Got Married... only so much my fangirl heart can endure... well, depends on the girl they pair him up with. . . *sigh* It seems like I just keep getting broken hearted in this fandom. :lol: T______T

Guest chocolateanh

a lot of rumours come true o_O cannot believe what's going on now...

okay, fine. I am fine with all member's activities..deep down my fan girl's heart, I really want to see them more. I want to see Chan's acting, want to see Khun, Taec, Junho, Junsu and especially my Wooyoung more...

BUT, seriously, at this moment I cannot take all of this TT.TT how's about my baby Jay? TT.TT

Okay, I am fine with those activities...I am fine...I only wish JYPE HURRY BRING MY JAY BACK!!! I mean NOW...then I will be a happy fan girl again..

Archived