☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a completely woo-biased person.

it breaks my heart so so so much to see that fake smile on his face.

even him getting that mc role in that talkshow. he doesnt seem happy. sigh.

the woobum gifs were wonderful.

jae please come back and make our ang-ang wooyoung smile again ...

I am sorry but I am really tired of all of the comments on this thread not particulary yours, I DON'T think the boy's are SO SAD and Upset like everybody on this forum exaggerating they are just tired of hearing and seeng what the Hottests are doing and saying. Let the situation with Jay resolve when the time is right he WILL defenetly come back. 2pm boys are trying so hard and doing such a good job let them BE let them LIVE did everyone see how Taec my dorkey and funny Taec looked yesterday so sad and without no smile let them be, Jay will comebackh I don't know when but please stopn saying that they have been molested or used by JYP I think they are just trying keeping Hottests and their fans happy. Sorry for this long post, I just love them so much especialy Taec, Junho and ChanSung. Peace everybody and bright future for all of us.

Oh ad I found ChanSung's YT clip with the great 2pm song Gimme the Light, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYNg_jLvCS8

credit: bebi102001

Guest mellifluous

I am sorry but I am really tired of all of the comments on this thread not particulary yours, I DON'T think the boy's are SO SAD and Upset like everybody on this forum exaggerating they are just tired of hearing and seeng what the Hottests are doing and saying. Let the situation with Jay resolve when the time is right he WILL defenetly come back. 2pm boys are trying so hard and doing such a good job let them BE let them LIVE did everyone see how Taec my dorkey and funny Taec looked yesterday so sad and without no smile let them be, Jay will comebackh I don't know when but please stopn saying that they have been molested or used by JYP I think they are just trying keeping Hottests and their fans happy. Sorry for this long post, I just love them so much especialy Taec, Junho and ChanSung. Peace everybody and bright future for all of us.

Oh ad I found ChanSung's YT clip with the great 2pm song Gimme the Light, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYNg_jLvCS8

credit: bebi102001

well initially i didnt think so too.

but my opinion changed after seeing so many clips of him.

i just feel that the inital joy isnt there anymore.

but i do agree with you about the JYP thing. i think regardless of whether they are overworked or not, i feel that we shouldnt criticize JYP. even as a corporation, i feel that the boys are truly proud to be under this company and JYP as a person is someone that they truly respect and love. in fact without JYP i dont even believe anyone will know who jaebum is.

for me i dont need jaebum to come back (no offence), but i just want an ending to the saga. we have gotta move on. and only an ending can let us move on.

EDIT: what the boys are thinking, only they will know, i guess. all we, or I, can do is to support them.

if you watch the fancams of the boys DURING the awards ceremony, they don't actually look that "sad" or "tired". in fact, they're dancing along to the songs and cheering for the winners.

the only times they seemed really unenthusiastic were when they were actually ON CAMERA, ie the red carpet and their thank you speeches...i'm not quite sure what to make of this...

PS there WAS a fanchant during heartbeat. it just wasn't captured on the official cameras...quite clear in the fancams. hottests (uh...so much for the boycott? i guess those were the anti-boycott ones? :P) chanted "park jaebum, kim junsu, nichkhun, ok taecyeon, jang wooyoung, lee junho, hwang chansung, 2PM!!"

personally, i preferred the "waiting for jaebum, waiting for 2PM" chant.

Guest silence457

I'm back and my soompi inbox is working again.

I've decided to stop using big font, which I know all of you found annoying. and I'm not gonna give out any more info regarding JYPE's business because I don't see the point in doing that any more.

I do think 2PM was the best of the best when Jay was with the group. But now I'm wishing Jay a happy and fulfilling life in the US.

I'm back to a normal fan of 2PM now.

I just have some things to get across to all fans, old or new of 2PM:

- JYP is not JYPE. Please do not confuse the two. If you have criticisms, direct it towards JYPE the company, not JYP the producer.

- to new fans: try to understand the perspectives of fans of the old 2PM to which Jay contributed an extremely important part.

- to old fans: try to understand the perspectives of fans of the new 2PM who may not know the importance of Jay in 2PM.

- to everybody: please get along with each other because whatever happens happens and we cannot change it. After this month, everything will be clear so the situation will be better.

Regarding that particular performance of Seoul Music Awards, it was not excellent but it was not as bad as everybody said. Please count the number of Heartbeat performances they have done so far and you can see that only a few of those hundred performances are bad. And actually, there is no reason to start ranting about how 2PM is becoming worse everytime they have a bad performance. Where were all the criticizers when 2PM did great performances? They had a bad day, they did not deliver but that does not mean that they are suddenly becoming the worst band on earth and that they are going down down down from now on.

Give them a freaking chance because you are a 2PM fan, it's that easy.

EDIT:

wait what was the problem with Max23's post? seeing the aggressive reaction, I'm mildly interested in the matter.

if you watch the fancams of the boys DURING the awards ceremony, they don't actually look that "sad" or "tired". in fact, they're dancing along to the songs and cheering for the winners.

the only times they seemed really unenthusiastic were when they were actually ON CAMERA, ie the red carpet and their thank you speeches...i'm not quite sure what to make of this...

PS there WAS a fanchant during heartbeat. it just wasn't captured on the official cameras...quite clear in the fancams. hottests (uh...so much for the boycott? i guess those were the anti-boycott ones? :P) chanted "park jaebum, kim junsu, nichkhun, ok taecyeon, jang wooyoung, lee junho, hwang chansung, 2PM!!"

personally, i preferred the "waiting for jaebum, waiting for 2PM" chant.

thank you Both for your understanding I feel much better now.

2pm Fighting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest donnie_d

hey i know KPOP are really into this "making and imagining your idol doing cute and girly stuff " thing (whew) but please lets stop making them gay... i mean com on their cute and all but they are still straight guys.... nothing againts gay guys! but i really want to view them as manly and a knights in shining armor kinda way...anyway its just personal taste...

Now that i have calmed down after watching their seoul Music "performance"

Wooh!...that was really disturbing...

I just can't take off of my mind their sweaty and oily choco abs...it was horrible!

I am not blaming 2pm..

Where did those silly adorable dorky 2pm that i knew?..

what happened to them?...

i admired the 7 members 2pm...

the group who plays silly game and smile and laugh like they have all day to laugh...

it was different then..

it's ridiculous now.

Guest Sacraca

I don't understand why ppl feel disturbed when they watched 2PM's Seoul Music perf

I myself find impressed w/ that one. What would you expect from them 'cause they have performed Heartbeat hundred times and in each big festival, they had to change the way they performed to bring the excitement for YOU. And now maybe ideas are used up but indeed I thought it's quite well, impressive....

And I have to say that I do NOT agree w/

Where did those silly adorable dorky 2pm that i knew?..

what happened to them?...

i admired the 7 members 2pm...

the group who plays silly game and smile and laugh like they have all day to laugh...

it was different then..

it's ridiculous now.

Come on, this is a performance, not a variety show, you can NOT expect them to show "those silly adorable dorky" in such big festival like Seoul Music Awards

hye all...this is my 1st comment here in soompi & this thread...been reading all the cooments for quite a while..and it makes me miss jay so badly...watching the videos & pics make me wanna cry...miss the 7 members all together...

especially after their goodbye stage...im so excited to watch yesterday's performance..but after i watched it,i found myself not liking it as i anticipated...though its a whole lot new adjustment compared to their performance before...

i know many of you been drooling over taec's & chan's body...me too :) coz im taec's biased..but its kinda hard watching what they were doing yesterday...too much anger maybe...fortunately junho & khun were normal..

dont get me wrong here, im still rooting for 2pm no matter what..but SMA perf was hard (as for me)...& im not bashing anyone here..just channelling my thoughts..

I like 2pm cus they can be manly and silly cutesy normal people as well. Its both or nothing..peoples. why cant yall accept? lol..geeez.

On a good note, I am patiently waiting to haer them announce that the boys will make it to HB. yah!

Guest jenny_vaj

I like how 2PM are right now, i don't know what's wrong with some people criticizing them. All I know is, I will always love 2PM...by the way, does anybody know when their Cass 'Tik Tok' will come out? I've been waiting and waiting...guess I'll do some more waiting...

I don't understand why ppl feel disturbed when they watched 2PM's Seoul Music perf

I myself find impressed w/ that one. What would you expect from them 'cause they have performed Heartbeat hundred times and in each big festival, they had to change the way they performed to bring the excitement for YOU. And now maybe ideas are used up but indeed I thought it's quite well, impressive....

And I have to say that I do NOT agree w/

Come on, this is a performance, not a variety show, you can NOT expect them to show "those silly adorable dorky" in such big festival like Seoul Music Awards

My last comment for toda!!!

100% agree with what you have said. Thank You for being so reasonable.

Congratulations 2pm boy's may this award be one of many, many more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and bytheway I like very !!!!!!!! your avatar Junsu looking smoky!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Stephy18

RELEASE OF 2PM's SPRIS CF SONG: Crazy4S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_O2oJJb9d8

I like it! Somewhat catchy. Definitely like the chorus the best. IMO good enough for just a cf song.

The boys look awesome in the spris cf. I love junho's hair like that. Hopefully they release a full version of the cf.

2PM is also releasing a coke cf song too right? So looking forward to that too.

I really want to see the cass beer mv. What's taking them so long to release it? I want to see it so badly :D

Regarding the Seoul Awards performance. I thought they did good. It wasn't their best, but it wasn't like totally bad. Yeah, the stage was a little weird and creepy to some and interesting and exciting to others. Not everyone is gonna love it. But I also thought that the whole concept of Heartbeat was initially like this creepy, weird, out of the normal performance anyways. Also, they been performing millions of heartbeat performances with new endings every time so they're just trying to keep the performance interesting and refreshing. But there are sometimes the hits and miss performance. Every artist has those days.

Guest LOVEJAY93

That was... different huh.

Taec looked so oily and sweaty, and then I saw him with chains and I was kind of embarrassed and had to look away. Next thing I know, Chansung's topless in some box and I have to look away again. Maybe I'm just nips-shy. laugh.gif But that was just weird. I felt like I had to look away, but then I kept watching.

I don't know how to describe it, really. The rest of the performance was a little more normal.

I think Junho looked really good. I like Woo's new hair even though it sometimes casts shadows on his eyes/makes him look a bit evil. I'm not digging Khun's hair; I prefer him with bangs. Taec looked really pale and sickly in the pictures, but looked better/livelier in the performances (the blowfish face... why do I think that it's his idea? tongue.gif ). Chansung... don't do that again. Magnae shouldn't strip! T^T (Though I'm sure many girls loved it.)

Heartbeat always had some weirdness to it- kind of creepy and gloomy. They definitely took it to the extreme for this performance!

i'm so agree with you...

RELEASE OF 2PM's SPRIS CF SONG: Crazy4S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_O2oJJb9d8

I like it! Somewhat catchy. Definitely like the chorus the best. IMO good enough for just a cf song.

The boys look awesome in the spris cf. I love junho's hair like that. Hopefully they release a full version of the cf.

2PM is also releasing a coke cf song too right? So looking forward to that too.

I really want to see the cass beer mv. What's taking them so long to release it? I want to see it so badly

i just heard the song and about to post it here...good that u fast..lol..

yeah..i got into the groove too...love them when they do a fast number though its just a CF song...

love the short choreograph too...nearly faint watching khun smile...*faint*

about cass beer full mv..im waiting too..60s its not enough..lol..wanna know the whole story..

Sorry, but the comments about the latest performance of Heartbeat being just a change-up to make it more interesting... I can't buy it. It seems to me that over the months, the performances of Heartbeat are getting darker and darker. At first they would collapse at the end, and when that got "tired" we had one member "killing" another, and then we had the Khun sacrifice, and then this version, which features:

- one member stripped to the waist and in chains

- one member stripped to the waist, trapped in a box and gassed

- one member gagged and in a straightjacket

- another member either a serial killer, or being chased by one

I think that people should be allowed to feel disturbed by this. These are darker images than 2pm has ever done before, darker than is usual for kpop. To me, they are referencing murder, insanity - the gassing reminds me of the genocide of the last century, the gagging and chains are typical perversion tropes - no, this is definitely not the 2pm we used to know.

I know people get upset whenever anything having to do with 2pm is criticized, but I don't think that being a fan means that you have to accept everything a group does, without question. I feel I have the right to question, when I feel that a wrong direction is being taken. And this, to me, was a bad decision on the part of the PD and management.

for me, i personally think that it was just a different performance of HeartBeat.. Sometimes, it gets tiring if we fans read too much into details.. In any case, HeartBeat is a song with Dark Concept, with a dark persona. This is evident right from the beginning.. reference to the 6 teasers, MV, their serious outfit (always in serious suits), their hairstyles, gothic make-up, dance routine.. the entire concept is dark anyway. This is how it was all along,, so i'm perplexed as to why there are so many negative comments abt this particular performance. To me, they had presented it in a Theatrical way this time round.. that's all.. HeartBeat itself is a dark concept.

Edit: Images and Concepts change from album to album.. Plus 2PM fan base covers a wide age-range.. So i guess it is a good thing to be using different concepts each time.

Guest Soulhead

I know people get upset whenever anything having to do with 2pm is criticized, but I don't think that being a fan means that you have to accept everything a group does, without question. I feel I have the right to question, when I feel that a wrong direction is being taken. And this, to me, was a bad decision on the part of the PD and management.

I don't see a big deal with that.2PM is a unique band with a unique style and concept in kpop since their debut and even if you can dislike their concept rather to think that's a bad decision ,you should be pround to be a fan of the only one group in kpop who want to be more than just a band who sing their song with always the same choreo etc. They have a concept and they will expore this concept ^^ But I understand that if you want to be happy when you are in the kpop world ,2PM isn't that great for your mood XD

Archived