☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest felish-ugly

*sigh* i'm happy for the boys but it does seem like the boys are worn out and not themselves. as mhytch said their abs arent impressing me anymore, its just making me think of jay's abs more and how i miss seeing him perform with the boys. haha. anyways for some reason i feel like they are using their exposure as a way for us to get our mind of jay but it's not really working though because i now feel like they are overdoing it.

completely agree with youuuu....

you are so right....

i thought i'm just the only one who think about that,....

yes, they have good body, but yeah... from what i've seen from the pic, their abs just not as goood as jay's...

no mean to compare.. but how can we not compare??

seeing their abs just make me think about Jay a lot more...

i also agree with the bold part...

anyway, congrats for the awards...

they could win daesang too, if Jay were there, they can and will win that...

all of hottest will make that happen for them...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest biniwills

hurm...am i the only here who feels sooooo disturbed with the performance?that boy stripped and got chained,the other one was suffocating and the other boy was nearly being executed..what;s happening to our boys?yes,artistic, pretty much.they were kinda like HAVE to do it...not WANTING to do it...and i see emo PM again...yeah, overdoing it...and i know it was not even their choices..poor our boys...i just cant stand woo, really, i nearly cry...

and when i watched the performance , i cant help but to think the message that they want to send..because every performance does convey a message right...but i dont want to write what i think abt all these....

just, i want our boys back, who are so energetic on stage, and very passionate in their performances.and am sorry, i didnt see it last night, no matter how artistic or jjiting they were.i should have enjoyed the performance but no, i didnt...

but, Junho was hot last night...so my biased,Khun...

Guest uh-ohxev

The performance last night was a bit weird, I must say. I first saw Taec chained up, shirtless and sweaty... so of course, I found that really hot! :lol: But, then slowly, it just became more messed up and weird... maknae is in a box filled with "gas" (Obviously, it wasn't real gas... but, it was meant to be that) ... Wooyoung in a straight jacket... that serial killer with Junsu... I don't know. Everything was just really weird and disturbing. The boys are great performers, but I still found myself very disturbed and when it finished, I was asking myself questions such as "Is this a message about what's going to come?"..

And their faces on the red carpet and when accepting their award... I couldn't help but feel worried. Something is definitely up, and the closer d-day comes for this rumor, the more I start to worry. They looked robotic, and emotionless. They didn't even seem very excited to receive an award? :/ Something is definitely up.

I find myself enjoying Jaebums b-boy battles, more than I enjoy watching the 6 boys. That makes me sad, because I can't believe that would happen. But, everytime I see the boys I think of Jaebum. And that will NEVER change. And whenever, I see them shirtless all the time, I can't help but think JYPE is having them over do it. I miss the days when we would see Jaebums abs. I don't know, but this whole "shirtless" stuff is getting old. It's losing the surprising factor it use to have on me when seeing them shirtless. I'm just use to it now. It's boring. The boys don't look happy, and it's making me depressed. 7 is really essential if JYPE, is looking for 2PM to last A LONG time and not just famous for a couple months/years. I feel like this wave of fame they're getting will end very soon, if they're no longer 7. A lot of the factors they once had as a group, are gone ever since Jaebum left. And, I feel for the boys SO bad. My heart is really aching for them, because none of this is their fault. I can't imagine how helpless they feel :(

Guest avchuck

The boys don't look happy, and it's making me depressed. 7 is really essential if JYPE, is looking for 2PM to last A LONG time and not just famous for a couple months/years. I feel like this wave of fame they're getting will end very soon, if they're no longer 7. A lot of the factors they once had as a group, are gone ever since Jaebum left. And, I feel for the boys SO bad. My heart is really aching for them, because none of this is their fault. I can't imagine how helpless they feel :(

^

AGREED. I can't help but wonder WHY ON EARTH is JYP/E lagging on returning Jay. At the pace of things, they're DESTROYING the 2PM we all came to know and love. But, of course, this is just my opinion.

P.S. If anyone thinks it's honestly Jay's choice to return, then just ignore that sentence to avoid a difference of opinions.

EDIT: Also, to add: The seven of them all complete the other as 2PM, having them remain apart like this is just not working--the 6 members will always be linked to Jay and vice versa. The only solution is for them to unite... (Like Hottests have to right now...)

Guest mellifluous

its weird, but when 2pm was announced for the popularity award, junho didnt even smile. it felt as if the award didnt matter to him.

comparing 2pm's reaction to other groups, i feel like they weren't happy to receive the awards.

and the heartbeat perf was really kinda weird, but what can i say? im just really glad they all got a haircut. my amazingly adorable wooyoungie is back!

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

why'd they give Chansung that flat hair to the red carpet..

everyones hair looked really nice & sleek but no. Chansung's stuck with some flat hair lol

i've yet to see the acceptance speech but i really feel as if the boys are overworked.

taec did look really angry & robotic, so did everyone else ......

oh & i thought the performance was cool .. it was different

Guest cheezychunnie

if u guys interested this is the cy-world messages between my two favourites Taec and chansung with

their sister-in-law,Gain.. :)

Hopegully no one bash them for being close with own sis-in-law..im kidding2 :D

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

Gain's Cy

땅꼬마아 ~~ ㅋㅋ 빨리자 !! 키커야지 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ^^ (황거인 황찬성)

Ground midget ~~ keke Hurry up and sleep !! You have to grow taller kekekeke^^ (Hwang Giant Hwang Chansung)

쿄쿄쿄 이게 누구얌? (옥거인 옥택연)

Kyo kyo kyo who is this? (Ok Giant Ok Taecyeon)

Chansung's Cy

근데 내가왜 땅꼬마야 니들이거인인거자너 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (땅꼬마 손가인)

But why am I a ground midget? You guys are the giants kekekeke (Ground midget Son Gain)

Taec's Cy

형의 댄스는 항상 내 상상의 제한을 넘겨 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (막내온탑 황찬성)

Hyung's dance always goes beyond my imagination kekekekekekeke (Maknae-on-top Hwang Chansung)

그놈의 쿄쿄쿄.... 그리고 (*_*) ← 이런거 안하면안돼?ㅋ 누나 손발이 저려.... ㅋㅋ (니귀에캔디 손가인)

His kyokyokyo.... And (*_*) ← Can you not do stuff like this?ke Noona's hands and feet are going numb.... keke (Your Ear's Candy Son Gain)

(If I'm not mistaken, "hands and feet are going numb" is a phrase used when something's really cheesy...)

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : 손가인Cyworld (SOURCE) ; 황찬성Cyworld (SOURCE) ; 옥택연Cyworld (SOURCE) ; shmesmx3@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

-edit- i thought these fancams are cute :) they look fine with each other behind cameras so i hope this will stop

whatever nonsense..

khun and baek ji young was so cute when their heads went>>mysterry,mysterry..haha!!

100203 seoul music award 2PM fancam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlclnj0V5V0

chansung got so excited in here..LoL my fave moment was when Taec whisper something to Woo

and the weird group dance at the end :)

100203 seoul award 2PM Wooyoung fancam2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAtZ0hHfxbI

brothers for life

100203 seoul award 2PM Wooyoung fancam1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMvweFHcRZ4

cr:phoenix4466

Guest xoxoxox

Interview from 1.59 PM press conference

Wednesday, February 03 2010 Written by Kagetsu Crackerbaby K.

At 2PM on February 1, 2010, six members of Korean boy band '2PM' (Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Chansung, Nichkhun, Junho and Junsu), who had flied to Thailand, joined the press conference for their first full-length album '1.59 pm.' at Infinity Hall, 5th floor, Siam Paragon Department Store.

There was a gathering among Thai fans, giving a warm welcome to 2PM. They had been packed in the hall to support their favorite artist while the members shared many stories, regarding this album which drew hot and passionate screams from Thai ladies.

How do you feel, coming to Thailand?

Chansung: It is such pleasure to visit here once again. I was so surprised that many fans come and support us. Thank you very much.

Why is the title of this album '1.59pm'?

Taecyeon: well...

Nichkhun: Our band's name is 2PM, isn't it? However, one member is missing which means our group is incomplete. That is the reason why we named the album '1.59pm.'

What do you usually do at1.59pm?

Teacyeon: Normally, we are working during that time

If is was Sunday without any schedule, what would you do at that time then?

Junho: We would be resting up or eating lunch.

Junsu: Same as Junho. Maybe eating, sitting down in front of the computer or sleeping.

How long does it take to create the album? Is there any participation of the members in it?

Wooyoung: We spent around 2-3 months preparing it. In our main song 'Heartbeat', we did record our real heartbeats in the song and the members also did the narration, our utmost feeling, in teasers.

If you compared the song 'Heartbeat' with the former hit 'Again&Again', does the song show any substantial progress ?

Taecyeon: 'Heartbeat' is quite different from 'Again&Again' in terms of content. 'Again&Again' tells the story about a guy who has been cheated by his girlfriend while in 'Heartbeat', the persona is heartbroken. Therefore, it is even sadder than our former classic.

Anyway, Thai girls are ready to fix your broken heart.

2PM : Thank you

Is there any fun episode, behind the scene of shooting 'Heartbeat' MV?

Taecyeon : We simultaneously shot the MV and The teaser. As you have known, we recorded sound of our heartbeats but my blood pressure is so low that my heartbeats were almost inaudible. It is just a little fuss but the members had a good laugh at me though.

Nichkhun: Shooting for this MV is easier than others since there would not be other kinds of performance, just dancing, actually. So nothing was so funny about that (Laugh)

How many songs in this album?

Nichkhun: We have never counted the songs.

Taecyeon: Let's us counting one on one, that side first.

(The members took turns to list songs in the album)

Nichkhun: There are altogether 13 tracks.

Which song do you especially want to dedicate to Thai fans?

(They sang 'Only You Acappella Version' live for fans)

How did Koreans response to this album?

Taecyoen: We got such hot response.

At the end of last year, you received many awards. How do you feel about that?

Junsu: We have to thanks all our fans for supporting us. We have debuted for a year and 4 months so it was unexpected that we would be granted various awards. Therefore, we are going to work hard, enabling our band shine with uniqueness. Please continue to support us.

What are your plans in the future?

Taecyeon: We are doing our solo activities in Korea right now. I and Wooyoung are working as one of MCs in variety shows while Nichkhun is shooting for the movie. In addition, I am going to star in a drama so please do not forget to check it out.

Will there be any chance for you to hold a concert in Thailand?

Nichkhun: We planned to organize one at Korea. However, in the meantime, we would like to have more experiences. I have talked to the president and he promised me that the first overseas' concert will be definitely held in Thailand. Please wait for us a little while. When we are more experienced, we will surely com back to deliver the best concert.

Massages for Thai fans regarding the album?

Junho: We gave this album our best. Thanks fans for loving it. Please look forward to our works.

Wooyoung: First, I would like to says thank you to fans, keeping the eyes on us through 2009. It was such a great year. In 2010, we wish that we will be as well happy. Please give us a lot of love.

Junsu: I was so nervous since our group only had 3-4 months for preparing the this first album. I am glad that that fans love it. We performed 'Heartbeat' yesterday and many of you rooted for us. We felt as if our battery were recharged.

Chansung: Fans are going to feel our progress via the songs. I wish lots of people would listen to them. Please love us a lot.

Nichkhun: There was something happen to us while working for this album so we were not sure whether we should launch it or not. Nevertheless, we trust our fans so we did it. The result was better than we have thought. Thank you so much for supporting us, 2PM.

Taecyeon: Thanks all fans for encouraging us. There were many things floating around but fans still lay their undying trust on us. It is like a source of energy for us to work on this album. Thanks all members and everyone.

After the interview, Ms. Patra Bhussarawong, General Manager, Sony Music Entertainment Operating (Thailand) stated "2PM is the first foreign artist, being able to snatch Platinum Record in Thailand. (15,000 copies) Please continue to support the group." She then gave the award to six member of 2PM.

Source: PingBook

Thai-Eng Translation by Kagetsu Crackerbaby K.@2pmalways.com

Guest punk_angel

Wow ..... I didn't knew that Taec Yeon was taking up Business Admin....

That's same course as mine.............Cheers to all Business Admin. students........

I think I barely saw the dorky smile of Taec Yeon the for past few day..........

I wish he'd smile more.............OFTEN

Guest entermuriel

omg, the performance for the award show was so bizarre... this is by far their most mind-blogging performance of Heartbeat so far. not that i didn't like it... but most of the time while i was watching i was like o.O -> O.o ahaha. first Taec, i was like... alright, shirtless Taec, cool, a bit too much oil in his chest, but still cool. then Maknae-on-top, shirtless, cool once again. then Wooyoung, i loved his ears for some reason when he had the thing covering his eyes lmao. what i didn't like was the masks... i mean, i would've liked it if we didn't see Junsu actually putting the mask... that was just, weird. i mean, it would've been cool to see Junho appear with the mask on, then take Junsu into one of those big boxes, and then both of them come out with masks, leave again, and one comes out, people would think it's Junsu, but then SURPRISE it's actually Junho lmao, that would've been cool. i liked Khun's part, with the fake violin playing, of course he gets the non-weird stuff lol... but the guys worked hard and they delivered well, which made me enjoy the performance visually. what annoyed me were the mics T-T i don't know if it was the video i saw, but the mics sucked major butt T-T

and when they were receiving the awards, i wouldn't say they were sad... more like tired as hell. Junho did smile here and there... i didn't see them as robotic as most people have, just really tired.

and did anyone notice at their table, there were 7 chairs and the 7th chair was free, no one was sitting there, it was for Jay lol i'm reading too much into THAT. so yeah... doesn't mean anything really, but just pointing it out x]

Guest bert263

When will they ever have Nichkhun take his shirt completely off during these performances. And Wooyoung too! It's not like they don't have a good body...just not that chiseled as Taec or Jay. Actually, all of the guys should be undress lol during their stage performance. Have they ever done that before?

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

That was... different :huh:

Taec looked so oily and sweaty, and then I saw him with chains and I was kind of embarrassed and had to look away. Next thing I know, Chansung's topless in some box and I have to look away again. Maybe I'm just nips-shy. :lol: But that was just weird. I felt like I had to look away, but then I kept watching.

I don't know how to describe it, really. The rest of the performance was a little more normal.

I think Junho looked really good. I like Woo's new hair even though it sometimes casts shadows on his eyes/makes him look a bit evil. I'm not digging Khun's hair; I prefer him with bangs. Taec looked really pale and sickly in the pictures, but looked better/livelier in the performances (the blowfish face... why do I think that it's his idea? :P ). Chansung... don't do that again. Magnae shouldn't strip! T^T (Though I'm sure many girls loved it.)

Heartbeat always had some weirdness to it- kind of creepy and gloomy. They definitely took it to the extreme for this performance!

Good job, guys! And I hope 2OD subs Win Win :)

Love Woo.

EDIT I keep topping pages =o='

Sorry, nothing much to share...

Magnae Exposure *o*

9a6c39b9c6aa974a43df7bc1269ec349_large.jpg

And then you see this... Which compensates for his over sexiness.

I don't know why this was ever released to the public. Sorry Chan!

83c0a1277cf9f052cbfd0b02adf35818_large.jpg

His hair does something to his eyes... I can't figure it out.

Maybe it's the makeup?

d8f9291063ed3b8415728dca3250a27b_large.jpg

Khun's hair :(

And Junho looking perfect.

d8ca5482c630c3a83a526cd4483e039b_large.jpg

Woo, I think you missed the concept ^o^"

And I'm telling you, his eyes look beadier!

517dc7d63f71f4f54927940fd8faef13_large.jpg

And the longer version of this is on 2OD...

But I couldn't resist ^o^

79b675c051b277640ad45e4c25fd91ea_large.jpg

Just for laughs

f8a88dd0f9c757b3dd9191fbfe0c3212_large.jpg

And Jay, of course <3

aab5c08c25d2a2d6676a3017be2cd5a2_large.jpg

Guest binbon_lonton

Why is the title of this album '1.59pm'?

Taecyeon: well...

Nichkhun: Our band's name is 2PM, isn't it? However, one member is missing which means our group is incomplete. That is the reason why we named the album '1.59pm.'

I'm very very HAPPY because of Khun's words. :)

I feel like Jay is coming back (for sure)... and the boys know that... ^^

... and now, I feel seem like KHottest gave up... I dont know (maybe my bad sense)... but please NO~

Please continue fighting~ show ur love for Jay to them-JYPe...

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!

The best things will come to us - all Hottest and 6PM! :)

Guest kpopmum62

I am saying this as a mother, because I am very concerned about their welfare, but I did notice how they behaved. They looked exhausted and overworked...I am sure JYP makes them work very hard as they are his merchandise. How I would like to see that contract and analyse it.

There performance lacked that special something that Leadja brought out of them...it's now gone! Though the songs they have had a hit with recently are great.....there is still something/one missing piece. We all mis Jaybeom........and I am sure his bandmates miss him too.

Now saying that, I am not a great fan of JYP....in fact, I think he is quite devious to ignore the fans requests...after all he has made a lot of money from us. I would like to see a greater effort from all who love this group to try even harder to bring about a conclusion to the Jaybeom case. The boys miss him and I am sure he misses his friends in the group.

From what I have seen on You Tube, the protests have been silent.....wouldnt it be better to roar like lions? JYP should fear us....and respect us for being so loyal.....we deserve answers not ignorance.

Archived