☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheezychunnie

can anyone do a quick translation of what the boys said in their thank you speech?

this is what i roughly understand: junsu thanked jyp/management, junho gave a shoutout to jay and taec said thank to hottests. but i don't know word-for-word that each person said.

watching the video of them receiving the award, i get the feeling that the whole speech was a bit..mechanic? like, "ok junsu, you thank the typical CEO ppl, junho you are the least controversial member so mention jay to satisfy the hottests and lastly taec, with all the heat you've been getting recently for being ungrateful, end by thanking the fans."

the members did not seem excited or happy to be getting the award. their pics on the red apart were also less than enthusiastic, barely any smiles.

or maybe i'm just reading too much into it...

i think u are right after the whole drama these past few days

i dont think JYPE will let the boys received award without giving them guideline of what to say..

i feel bad for them,its either they are too tired coz they juz got back from Thailand

or that they are affected by rumors these days that saying they are divided..

or maybe everyone just hungry for foods..im kidding2 :D

100203 [스팟TV] 2PM Red Carpet@High1 Seoul Music Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxTcAztolBM

cr: TheYayoiza

-edit-if u guys interested this is their schedule for this week

TAKEN FROM 2PMALWAYS

* Saturday February 6 ::: Santafe Coffee Fan Meeting.

::: SBS Chinese New Year program

::: Anycall Promotion

* Sunday February 7 ::: Suzuki Jelato Event in Pattaya (Nichkhun)

::: SBS Ingigayo MC

::: MBC Star Dance Battle Chinese New Year Special

* Monday February 8 ::: MBC Chinese New Year Program (Chansung, Junho)

* Tuesday February 9 ::: KBS sketchbook (Except Nichkhun)

* Wednesday February 10 ::: KBS Chinese New Year program (Junsu Wooyoung Chansong)

their red carpet pics looked gloomy...

even upon receiving the award they all looked tired and unhappy =(

where are my adorkable boys???

missing jay so much...

to the point that im not enjoying their performances as 6 lately...

even their abs dont appeal to me

i miss seeing perfect abs of jaebeom...

ps

i noticed there were no fanchants during their performance...

its either no fans attended the awards night

or all of them fainted bec of taec and chan =P

Guest thefirstmoment777

i think u are right after the whole drama these past few days

i dont think JYPE will let the boys received award without giving them guideline of what to say..

i feel bad for them,its either they are too tired coz they juz got back from Thailand

or that they are affected by rumors these days that saying they are divided..

or maybe everyone just hungry for foods..im kidding2 :D

100203 [스팟TV] 2PM Red Carpet@High1 Seoul Music Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxTcAztolBM

cr: TheYayoiza

That's exactly what Im thinking about. I watched the vid and I realized that Taec has lost his bright smile as usual :( all the photo time I can say that he was worry about something. And at the end, he leave in hurry (without smile again :( )

Also Junho and Junsu, they dont really smile :(

About their thank speech, yeah they seemed to be forced to say those words. Like "ok, we gonna say thank to Jay as u guys want, and we will specifically use the word HOTTEST as u guys want". there is something weird in that thank speech, kind of no interest in the award or use as few words as possible to avoid any rumor/hate.

Anyway, their performance today is SUPERB!!! I nearly fell off my chair when Taec came out =)) SO SEXY !!!

When Chansung came out, I totally fell of my chair =))

2PM jjang !!!

Guest Lee.Donghae

HELP!

I need big pics of Wooyoung and Junsu, these two on the pic with 7 members..

Please gimme me them if you have these two, I'll aprreciate it ]:

Gosh this is the 2nd time I post it, please do not keep ignoring me T-T

Guest kawaii~ne

20100201 LG entertainer Successful pressconference (Thailand)

1 -

2 -

20100131 LG entertainer Final round (Thailand)

2PM came to Final round of LG Entertainer (Thai Program) They performed 3 songs but I can record only 2 songs - Again&Again - 니가 밉다 (I Hate You)

20100131 LG entertainer Final round (Thailand)

web-LGent-7.jpg

web-LGent-10.jpg

web-LGent-14.jpg

web-LGent-15.jpg

web-LGent-16.jpg

more (131P) > http://www.whatsubb.com/gallery-65-LGEntertainer.html

20100201 LG entertainer Successful press conference (Thailand)

web-LGpress-3.jpg

web-LGpress-4.jpg

web-LGpress-5.jpg

web-LGpress-12.jpg

more (121P) > http://www.whatsubb.com/gallery-66-LGpresscon.html

20100201 1.59PM press conference (Thailand)

web-159press-1.jpg

web-159press-4.jpg

web-159press-8.jpg

web-159press-10.jpg

web-159press-9.jpg

web-159press-17.jpg

more (178P) > http://www.whatsubb.com/gallery-67-1.59presscon.html

20100131 LG entertainer Rehearsal (Thailand)

P1130689.jpg

P1130672.jpg

P1130683.jpg

P1130681.jpg

P1130680.jpg

P1130604.jpg

P1130546.jpg >////<

more (145P) > here & here

cr: www.whatsubb.com

photo: Luli~ / izeaza / lotita / AloHa

Guest binbon_lonton

Today, when the boys recieved Bonsang, Junho said something about JAY... It makes me HAPPY :x So I think everything is becoming better and better... Right? ^^

JAY is coming back! Maybe in this month... kaka XD

P.S: Plz, Who can translate Junho's words??? T.T

I am really surprised about the red carpet video; I don't think I've ever seen them look so mechanical and glum off-stage. Junho - Junho ALWAYS smiles, so what gives? It looks like they had to be told to give those half-hearted waves, they did nothing together, there was no contact between the boys, and Taec couldn't get off that platform fast enough. At the very least they are tired and stressed, I hope it isn't anything more but that video does not fill me with warm fuzzies of hope.

They looked a lot happier in Thailand - so whatever has happened, it is between then and now.

Edit: After seeing queque's video, it's obvious they are happier afterwards. Maybe they just weren't looking forward to this performance? I thought it was all kinds of whack. What was the PD thinking? I can see Taec as a chained beast in a cage, (sortof) but what's with Chansung being gassed in a box, Woo gagged (!?!) and in a straightjacket, Junho?Junsu? in a white mask with long hair running from room to room - serial killer?? And with the strobes and red lights and smoke and curtains, it reminded me of one of those overblown KISS rock stage shows from the 70's...NOT a good flashback.

I am really surprised about the red carpet video; I don't think I've ever seen them look so mechanical and glum off-stage. Junho - Junho ALWAYS smiles, so what gives? It looks like they had to be told to give those half-hearted waves, they did nothing together, there was no contact between the boys, and Taec couldn't get off that platform fast enough. At the very least they are tired and stressed, I hope it isn't anything more but that video does not fill me with warm fuzzies of hope.

They looked a lot happier in Thailand - so whatever has happened, it is between then and now.

Don't think things are that bad.. they were goofing around in this clip at the 1:48 mark.. they were having fun among themselves, it seems...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAtZ0hHfxbI (cr:phoenix4466)

Guest donnie_d

shocks!!!! i cant belive they lost to SNSD!!! come on SMA's!!!! are you freakin kidding me!!!!

2009 is the year of 2PM!!!! my goodnesss!!! i mean how many no 1 hits they had in 2009!!!! 3 as compared to SNSD's 2!!! and they were all over the entertainment industry come on give me a break... im totally disappointed!!!

Guest xkrnxchicx7

*sigh* i'm happy for the boys but it does seem like the boys are worn out and not themselves. as mhytch said their abs arent impressing me anymore, its just making me think of jay's abs more and how i miss seeing him perform with the boys. haha. anyways for some reason i feel like they are using their exposure as a way for us to get our mind of jay but it's not really working though because i now feel like they are overdoing it.

Guest lady_bug

^

I agree. I think they are tired too, probably jet lag and overwork along with sleep deprivation. Their performance seem lacking somehow, probably not their best. Congratulation for the awards 2pm, all 7 of you deserve it.

**sigh** me too, i wish Jay was there with them. I would like to see his abs too.

Guest fallen*angel

shocks!!!! i cant belive they lost to SNSD!!! come on SMA's!!!! are you freakin kidding me!!!!

2009 is the year of 2PM!!!! my goodnesss!!! i mean how many no 1 hits they had in 2009!!!! 3 as compared to SNSD's 2!!! and they were all over the entertainment industry come on give me a break... im totally disappointed!!!

wow. snsd deserves it just as much as anyone.

btw no mentioning other artists in 2pm thread. read the rules T__T"

Junsu and Junho looked the hottest :]]

Archived