☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Eltoshen

Holy crap, the people supporting the blackout project are actually giving off an impact, I'd say. I'm almost getting annoyed of seeing it everywhere.

Also, I'm going to stop commenting on the whole "division" issue, since it basically started out of nowhere. I'll just be commenting on pictures/events that 2PM has attended.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kx8o6ra4...zh5sno1_500.jpg

- Taec looks so cute. xD

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kx8r0sS0...zh5sno1_500.png

- Who is this girl? But Woo's hairstyle looks cute.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it now, it seems anything can happen. Cos you'll never know what goes on in the minds of JYP&E.

I'm just hoping that something good happens to JYP that would suddenly give him an enlightenment and make him more willing to bring back the Seattle kid and reunite all seven together. :) Haha...wishful thinking, but hey, it makes me saner thinking positive thoughts. Though like i said before, if the opposite happens, well, what can we do. It's just gonna be their loss.

Strangely, I had a dream last night...haha... ..I dreamt that Junior, Jay's friend posted a message on their AOM facebook, saying something like "We're sad to inform you that our homis Jay will be going back to Korea. We'll definitely miss him."

And for some reason, i was sad as well. Conflicted feelings. Hm..

Guest theblazenazn

Hey guys, the Seoul Music Awards is in 8 hours and I think 2PM will be performing. They'll win a Bonsang for sure. But I hope they win the Daesang, cross fingers. I hope they win a popularity award or another award too. Good luck to all the boys. Man, I hope Jay will be there tonight to accept his award, doubt it though lol.

Their Schedule Confirmed that they will be Attending it Tonight. 서울가요대상

Guest haiphuong

I believe that the love we have for 2PM still not change, if not, this thread wouldn't have gone this far. We all grow up after the discussions, the arguements... . Because we still love them, still care for them, we still share our opinion. It would be sad if there would be one day, no one bother saying anything.

I just hope that we can unite together to go through this hard time. I believe in all of you. Please put aside the hate and think about the beautiful times as well as the tears we shared. Please believe in our boys.

Hi guys. If any Jay/JYPE acquaintances can share any insight to what I'm about to ask, I'd much appreciate it.

So as many of you guys probably know, kim tae woo and son ho young are coming to the states for the "First Concert." On the soompi site, it said that guest performers are probably going to come, but they haven't revealed just who yet.

I was guessing it would be JYP and the Wonder Girls since they'll be in the States anyways.

So, today I called one of the people in charge of the tickets and I asked if she knew who the guests were.

She told me it was 70-80% chance that it was going to be Taec and Jay and maybe JYP and maybe Wonder girls

You can't imagine how shocked I was to hear this. I asked how sure she was and she replied that they were still waiting for the confirmation but "as long as nothing horrible happens, it'll probably be them." I told her that it'd be crazy if it was Jay cuz of course of this whole controversy and I asked her if it was just a rumor, and she said NO. She said that it's traditional for singers from the same entertainment company to be at each other's concerts to show support and obviously g.o.d was under JYPE.

The only problems that I have with this are: Taec is busy filming FO2 and his new drama, "Cinderella's Sister." The drama is to come out in March. Won't Taec be too busy filming to be touring the States for half a month with KTW and SHY?

Also, the girl told me that Taec will be in Boston, so it's likely that he will attend the concert. That's fine, but Taec JUST had a vacation back home for his visa issue. It doesn't make sense for him to go back home again.

And of course, the whole Jay thing. I just can't believe that Jay would be there. The only thing that kind of makes me believe this is that all the rumors claim that JYPE is going to be making an official statement mid-Feb. So maybe JYPE will announce what they plan to do with Jay just before the Chicago concert (Feb 12) and go from there.

Another kind of suspicious fact is that one of the concerts is going to be in Seattle. From the accounts I've read on daum, Seattle has a very small and tight-knit Korean community. Why would they choose 1 out of the 3 concerts to be held in such a non-Krn populated city? Maybe JYPE has something planned???

My head is swimming with speculations, but I was just hoping that someone could maybe share something they knew. A PM would be appreciated just cuz there are so many posts per day and I don't want it buried under everything.. and by judging by the stuff people have been writing these past few days, I wouldn't be surprised to see Edward closing this thread soon =(

I am not sure about that.

I have been hearing that JYP was going to force Jay to tell fans, that he does not want to come back! This way, fans will stop boycotting!

I guess we will have to wait to see if this video/letter comes true!

So Hottest be prepared!

Eltoshen- wow, you seem anti-Jay and anti 7- member 2PM, huh?

Soulhead- Many people ( me included) feel the same about you! So I guess we are even.

Things would be calm if some of you stop trying to prevent people from discussing things just because you do not want to read it. Let everyone have their opinions and if you do not like it, then could you at least try to politely disagree?

^CherryBlossom, read carefully what Eltoshen said. they just said that the blackout project is giving off an IMPACT. eltoshen is NOT bashing. dont point fingers.

im not writing much in soompi anymore because im tired of all the fights and people accusing each other. im personally a bit disappointed in taec, but its true, HOTTEST NEED TO UNITE. AND SUPPORT THE BOYS..AS SEVEN. regardless who you love the most, we still love taec [despite the rumours/possible facts] and im sure deep down he loves jay more than any of us.

but we only have a few weeks left until decisions are out and permanent. TIME IS RUNNING OUT. so please do your bit and support the international hottest projects, and...hold off supporting 6pm merchandise for now. if jays back, you can buy all the merchandise u want. the cut of money 6pm gets from these endorsements is MINISCULE anyway.

i swear, if jay comes back il buy double, TRIPLE of everything.

Guest Lushful

Ahhh! I lovee 2pm! <3 So friggin much! Does anyone know when their Cass Beer CF will be out? I thought it was suppose to be out like early January? It's Febuary now! Argh. I saw Win Win on Youtube, but I didn't know what they were saying, HENCE that failed, because it's a TALK show. xD

Anyways, I CAN NOT wait untill April for their new album! I reallly, hope it's not ballads, I would be okay, with ONE ballad song, but not the whole album, it's just not their thing. But who knows. xD

Guest Stephy18

Hey guys, the Seoul Music Awards is in 8 hours and I think 2PM will be performing. They'll win a Bonsang for sure. But I hope they win the Daesang, cross fingers. I hope they win a popularity award or another award too. Good luck to all the boys. Man, I hope Jay will be there tonight to accept his award, doubt it though lol.

Their Schedule Confirmed that they will be Attending it Tonight. 서울가요대상

OMG I totally forgot about this. 2PM's been MIA for like a couple of weeks so seeing them again is exciting. I cant wait to watch. Do you know how I can watch it live? Like what time its airing and on what channel? I think they're for sure going to win a bonsang. And from the online mobile votes I saw, the popularity award will be between 2pm and Suju. I hope they win that too. Anyways, I'm curious to see what their performance is going to be like. That would be awesome if they won daesang, but I'm not gonna put too much hope on it because they're up against strong competition.

Guest mika.16

omg i totally forgot about the SMA too! Cant wait to see their perfs.

and yay, the mood here is slowly changing =)

here's another question then,

If 2pm were teachers (in a high school or even college), what subjects would they teach?

Jay- gym! (though not too sure about the more aerobic sports like running he seems a bit low in energy there haha)

Junsu- Music or fashion design for obvious reasons

Taec- hahahah sex ed. hahahahahahahaha

Khun- foreign languages

Wooyoung- omgsh i dunno actually... cooking?? since he got voted for that thing a while back

Junho- speech classes

Chansung- geography... particularly that of Italy hahaha

Guest xoxoxox

2pm wooyoung gave his thought about his first debut of MC.

dong1.jpg

Wooyoung spoke his minds and said, "I am very nervous" in the program "YEO-YOO-MAHNMAHN of Park, soohong and Choi, wonjung", on 2nd, Feb.

Wooyoung said, "Kim, seong woo is very kind to me, but he is a really really big senior, I have seen him via television for long time, so I should respect him and watch my mouth." And he added, "I am very nervous since this is the first time of my MC experience", but also he said, "I will do my best"

Especially, he answered that his members were all worry about him, not celebrating. He said, "My members said , "do well, with all very shiny stars'". It is an episode which shows 2pm's warm friendship.

Seoung Seoung Jang Goo will be on air on 11:10 pm, on 2nd, Feb. The main mc is Kim, seoung woo and the others are 2pm wooyoung, SNSD tae yeoun, Kim shin young and Choi, whajung.

Source: Newsen

Credit: Kor-Eng by Chinup_jay@2pmalways.com. Coordinator by Cassina@2pmalways.com

2PM’s Wooyoung woos on Win Win

20100202_wooyoung_2.jpg

2PM’s Wooyoung is receiving high praise for his very natural MC-ing on KBS 2TV’s ‘Win Win’. Netizens are all giving him two thumbs-up!

The show aired for the first time today, Feburary 2nd, and the impressive MC line-up included, the main MC, Kim Seung Woo and five assistant MC’s, SNSD’s Taeyeon, 2PM’s Wooyoung, Kim Shin Young, and Choi Hwa Jung.

All the MC’s did well, but Wooyoung in particular, stood out for his exceptional wit. He was always curious about everything, so he constantly began his sentences with, “I’m curious about something…” thus, earning the nickname, ‘Curious Wooyoung’.

Netizens said, “I was worried that Wooyoung would not have a significant role, but he was unexpectedly good,” and “He didn’t seem nervous at all.” Moreover, people have been commenting, “We will be looking forward to more in the future.”

Furthermore, Wooyoung even performed a traditional fan-dance for 10 minutes in Seoul, Sam Sung Dong. This mission was a special promise between him and the viewers of ‘A Very Special Destiny – Let’s Meet Now’.

In the pictures released on the internet, Wooyoung is seen dancing in his ‘Heartbeat’ pants and a fur vest.

‘Win Win’ has already reached 10% ratings on its first episode and it is expected to only improve!

cr:allkpop

Guest felish-ugly

im not writing much in soompi anymore because im tired of all the fights and people accusing each other. im personally a bit disappointed in taec, but its true, HOTTEST NEED TO UNITE. AND SUPPORT THE BOYS..AS SEVEN. regardless who you love the most, we still love taec [despite the rumours/possible facts] and im sure deep down he loves jay more than any of us.

but we only have a few weeks left until decisions are out and permanent. TIME IS RUNNING OUT. so please do your bit and support the international hottest projects, and...hold off supporting 6pm merchandise for now. if jays back, you can buy all the merchandise u want. the cut of money 6pm gets from these endorsements is MINISCULE anyway.

i swear, if jay comes back il buy double, TRIPLE of everything.

completely agree with you...

we need to unite and support them...

remember, they are OUR 7 AMAZING BOYS...

no matter who your favorite is, but they are still our boys...

this is my first post here, but i often come here and read several comments...

and yeah, i'm kindda bit scared, with several comments that judging each other and bashing anoher...

seriously... we need to stand together... because we have the same purpose...

and pointing finger at another make no sense...

i'm really happy reading news about Jay will involved to KTW concert...

hope that will be true, so that we can see him on stage ONCE AGAIN...

idk wheather that's just for gaining attention and publication, but i hope that's true, i'll be really dissapointed if they sold Jay name, but then JYP showed up!! HUeeeeekkkk...!!!

i still believe a little with JYP, I mean, i do believe they (as company) have plan for Jay, letting Jay go just gonna make another problem for them... but yeah... only God know what's gonna happen...

despite all of that... Stay united hottest...

peace....

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: I believe in Our boys No Matter what.

7 = 1

United & Keep Faith People!!!

Win Win! Variety Show (ft. Taeyeon [sNSD] & Wooyoung [2PM] )

cr: CodeMonmonForever

7 Parts

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8KrtZZ32Yo

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNDHxroxKUw

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWtD4OrytHs

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGA2eyfJ28U

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEs2j7wlao

6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK0dYRT4k6E

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aGM8FHb19g

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

Shoot me, I love answering these questions. Apparently, I favor fantasy over realism when it comes to these boys!

If you could choose one member to go shopping with, who would it be?

I know Junsu is the fashionista of the group, but my pick would be Junho. I think (have a feeling, really) that he'd have a good taste in female clothing. And his style is pretty simple, so I wouldn't make a huge mistake in picking out clothes for him to try out.

If not Junho, then Wooyoung. He'd definitely be very entertaining :) I love this kid so much that my bias gets in the way sometimes. I think he'd make our shopping trip super fun!

If you could take ONE member to a deserted island, who would it be?

Nich. Taec is definitely strong, but I think he'd be freaking out like me. Haha, I always view Khun as this very level-headed, intelligent guy. He could definitely calm me down and think of a logical way to get out of the mess. He's also pretty entertaining. And he's not weak either. And... our babies would be so so cute.

If 2PM were teachers, what subjects would they teach?

Jay: Debate? Haha, I don't know.

Nich: Math.

Taec: English, Korean for English students. He'd be such a goofy teacher.

Junsu: Art definitely. Either music or fashion design, sketching, etc.

Wooyoung: History perhaps?

Junho: Korean Language/Literature for Korean students.

Chansung: Gym. He's such an athletic guy!

For the whole Taec issue, a lot of the comments surprised me. Hopefully, KHottests weren't reactive to an extreme, but from what I can tell, the responses weren't so pleasant...

Give him a little room to breathe. The poor guy...

I'm not Taec-biased, but a lot of things that were said were unfair. He puts himself in that position, since he chose to be an artist, but respect boundaries. Know that you don't know everything...

Let's just take in rumors as they are. They're rumors for a reason. There is no proof for its validity... Therefore rendering it pointless to debate on such a (controversial) subject.

EDIT:

Forever 21 Item

I was shopping online and it reminded me of Jay. :)

6854570808.jpg

Guest hellohyojung

Apparently a jyp employee wrote descriptions about the 2pm members. I'm not sure when this was from but i love how she described them :D

It's in Korean, so if anybody would like to translate, feel free! (it's really long though lol)

Personalities of 2PM

enjoy!

Guest kdrama_queen2

Apparently a jyp employee wrote descriptions about the 2pm members. I'm not sure when this was from but i love how she described them :D

It's in Korean, so if anybody would like to translate, feel free! (it's really long though lol)

Personalities of 2PM

enjoy!

just letting people know... these have already been translated into English on 2oneday.com. They're all under a title like, "trainer's account of _____" in the Newspaper section. (They're broke up into parts)

And just wanted to say, let's please keep the peace! I like lurking on this thread and would hate to see it get closed.

thx.

Guest theblazenazn

OMG I totally forgot about this. 2PM's been MIA for like a couple of weeks so seeing them again is exciting. I cant wait to watch. Do you know how I can watch it live? Like what time its airing and on what channel? I think they're for sure going to win a bonsang. And from the online mobile votes I saw, the popularity award will be between 2pm and Suju. I hope they win that too. Anyways, I'm curious to see what their performance is going to be like. That would be awesome if they won daesang, but I'm not gonna put too much hope on it because they're up against strong competition.

lol Yes, people get so caught up in debating & arguing about certain issues that it overshadows what's actually going on with 2PM. I wonder what they will perform or what they have in store. Hopefully its something special. This will be one of the few stages we'll see of them until April. It's airing on Y-Star. I havent found a Stream for it yet. I think the whole show will be uploaded as soon as it airs. They are in the lead for the Seoul Music Awards mobile popularity right now along with SuJu, I hope they will clinch that win. They're on the Top with SuJu for bonsang too.

I Think 'The Taec Controversy' Fire Will Be Out Tonight If They Win & Taec Thanks Hottests Directly in the Speech. Please Leave the "Nut Members" out of your speech, Taec. Most of this wouldn't have happened if they were just discreet about it & didn't flaunt it all over their new album.

Guest susanhuynh

just letting people know... these have already been translated into English on 2oneday.com. They're all under a title like, "trainer's account of _____" in the Newspaper section.

And just wanted to say, let's please keep the peace! I like lurking on this thread and would hate to see it get closed.

thx.

can somebody pm me the link? I cant' seem to find it :S:S and i really wnt to read it!! ^^ thanks in advance .

Guest psylocke119

How we got interested in 2pm in the first place?

I remember seeing their video 10 out of 10 bc heard they were from JYPE...had no initial impression of them. then while watching a variety show that featured my other fave RAIN, i saw khun. I remember he didn't talk much and through the youtube comments found out he was thai and from 2PM. so i started youtubeing him, which led me to JUHNO...what, he's like a minni rain...then i saw JAY! I remember thinking, "This shorty is the leader?!"..."Whoa JAY's ABS! "JAY can dance, sing, and rap!"....then saw idol army and it was all over...could not help but fall head over tennies for JAY...<3<3<3

can somebody pm me the link? I cant' seem to find it :S:S and i really wnt to read it!! ^^ thanks in advance .

2oneday.com has a policy not to provide direct links to refer to their work. you can find it at one day newspaper.

How we got interested in 2pm in the first place?

Timeline:

May/June 2009 10/10 was hwangbo's ringtone in WGM

July 2009 Ellie keeps on gushing over Jay at seoulbeats

August 2009 Craving for more kvariety shows after WGM, I gave in and watched wild bunny ep 6. i said interesting but i wasn't hooked. then, i saw myself just watching wild bunny backwards. damn! the boys were hilarious. so i watched from ep 1 to 7.

September 2009 Bam! full blown love for the boys. But, boom! Jay flies to Seattle.

If you could choose one member to go shopping with, who would it be?

junho. i like his classic style :)

Archived