☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Soulhead

but i have to agree with the first poster on this page. the iHottest are split.....maybe it'll take some Jay to glue them back together :P

Why people think that when Jay will return in Korea (if it's happen) it will be ''all-pink'' and all the controversy will stop ? If Jay return in 2PM ,it will be just the beginning of a lot of rude moments for him...And personnally , I will never be as ''happy-to-share-love'' as i was used to be with Hottest : I won't '''forgive''' and forget the Hottests who have bashed Taec and all the others members,who have stopped to support 2PM because Jay was not here. If Jay will return this thread will just become (in my eyes) a hypocrite thread (you know ,''Hi,i have drop out 2PM without Jay ,but now you're here 2PM is daebak'').

I also want Jay's return because i'm sick of waiting the day when i will can love 2PM without controversy around them.But now i know that this day will never happen . What is done is done and even with Jay 2PM's image will still darker than before.Just my 2 cents.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-posting of what I said last night:

This picture sums up a lot of things:

nlzz.jpg

In soompi.com, it is the same, and worst of all, you are pushing for this thread to be banned as well. I am seeing a lot of those comments described above happening here in the last few pages. I've also received PMs from fans who are really upset at many of these negative posts.

Better stop before even tougher measurement comes in. If you want this thread to remain open you better go back to page 1 and refresh all the rules because many of you seems to have forgotten.

Soulhead, I don't think anybody is fooling themselves that it will be all sunshine and roses if Jay returns. Probably the reason why this interlude has become so drawn-out and painful is that the powers-that-be took a look at all of the issues involved with his return and just wanted to abandon the whole idea, despite the fan protest. As we've said all along, this is MUCH more complicated than a simple, 'if Jay wants to return, he can just fly back" sort of thing. We wish!

This is a very complicated issue - a goulash of cultural issues, business issues, management hijinks, fan expectations, rumor and folklore - no wonder that there are so many different fan responses. If you feel that you must separate those interested in 2PM into "fans", "not-fans", or whatever, that is your prerogative, and I do understand the sort of bitterness that leads to that mind-set. Sometimes we just can't help but feel a certain way, and it doesn't matter if it's fair or logical, it just is.

But I ask other readers not to get upset, start insisting to Soulhead that x or w is just as much a 2PM fan as z, etc. etc. Soulhead has his/her opinion, you may or may not agree with it, but at this point in the game I don't think anyone is going to be able to change anyone's mind. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who listens to a 2pm song and thinks, "oh, I like that...that's a neat song," is a 2pm fan. But that's just my opinion.

Instead, maybe we could try something fun? Like talk about how we got interested in 2pm in the first place? For me, I was watching City Hall, a kdrama, and they did a cover of Sorry, Sorry for a contest, so I got on youtube to hear the original. And the next song in the link list was Again & Again, so I clicked on that and was blown away. I had assumed that kpop was like jpop, and hadn't listened to anything - boy was I wrong. I pulled my daughters over and we immediately began searching the web for all we could find out about 2pm...

Your story?

Guest Brooklyn

hi guys!

OT but hope I can get answers from helpful people here:

1. do fans in korea do the "friday post it" thingy too? or do they post their messages any day of the week?

2. is the designated wall for messages already up at JYPE building premises?

3. will taec and wooyoung host inkigayo this sunday?

4. any event or activity the guys will be joining in the next 8 days?

going to korea on thu for a week-long holiday. my friends and i plan to swing by JYPE and maybe post some 'for world peace' messages :P if there's in fact that wall thingy there already.

and...and...wish us luck guys...we will try to get into inkigayo. really, really hope we could, our friend who lives in seoul said he already got us reservations. but you can never be too sure about these things. we're praying that it would really happen.

gotta see my bias taec at least once before he ups and leaves for home too...i kid, i kid... :D

Guest lunalovexx

PEOPLE YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP IF THIS IS CONTINUE SOOMPI IS IS GOING TO CLOSE THIS THREAD

and if u guys keep on talking about tanc like this u guys going to have another jae incident on ut hands so PLZ STOP!!!

hey, i was a Hottest, but now i am a fan of Jay Park, a talented B Boy from Seattle!

In fact, we cant change anything about this situation, if it worked, then Jay should be already back now!

calm down, what we can do , just keep silence, i think u know what i mean.

sometimes, its better keep silence like "black out", dont be used as a fool by someone else. nothing to do, nothing to say, sometimes it works better and more easier for us ^^ my personal opinion... ...suggestion?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

-------------------------

by the way, woodong ah... eat something good, jay cant buy food for U now, so take care of yourself !!!!!!!!!!!

stay strong and keep healthy!

RUMOR:

JYPE's plan of dealing with fans and media: two methods

- consoling: have members go on public shows and talks to express sadness over Jaebeom's issues. at the same time, giving Hottests the impression that JYPE is negotiating with Jay about his comeback.

- conflicting: dividing Hottests and diverting media's attention by creating controversies about other members.

Tentative plan: depending on Hottests' reaction, the final announcement of Jaebeom's absence in the next album will be made public around the third or forth week of February. The album will be dropped around mid-April, allowing a month for Hottests to completely divide within themselves and for all issues to die down. The new targeted fanbase of 2PM will consist of the remaining fans and the new fans gained after Heartbeat album and this new album. The new album has to become a hit so JYPE is carefully investing in the production of this album.

END OF RUMOR

It's time for this thread to be divided into two threads: 6PM and 2PM. It's easier that way, and I am sure that way there would not be a lot of hate and controversies.

wow do u mean the new show they 'll be on ? so they really gonna talk about jay issue ?

what i see from this is that we still have a chance to bring the leader :)

and no need for a new thread this one made for all seven , lets at least try to get along no matter who is ur fav. member for 2PM ;)

3hjvgj.jpg

Guest kdrama_queen2

Hi guys. If any Jay/JYPE acquaintances can share any insight to what I'm about to ask, I'd much appreciate it.

So as many of you guys probably know, kim tae woo and son ho young are coming to the states for the "First Concert." On the soompi site, it said that guest performers are probably going to come, but they haven't revealed just who yet.

I was guessing it would be JYP and the Wonder Girls since they'll be in the States anyways.

So, today I called one of the people in charge of the tickets and I asked if she knew who the guests were.

She told me it was 70-80% chance that it was going to be Taec and Jay and maybe JYP and maybe Wonder girls

You can't imagine how shocked I was to hear this. I asked how sure she was and she replied that they were still waiting for the confirmation but "as long as nothing horrible happens, it'll probably be them." I told her that it'd be crazy if it was Jay cuz of course of this whole controversy and I asked her if it was just a rumor, and she said NO. She said that it's traditional for singers from the same entertainment company to be at each other's concerts to show support and obviously g.o.d was under JYPE.

The only problems that I have with this are: Taec is busy filming FO2 and his new drama, "Cinderella's Sister." The drama is to come out in March. Won't Taec be too busy filming to be touring the States for half a month with KTW and SHY?

Also, the girl told me that Taec will be in Boston, so it's likely that he will attend the concert. That's fine, but Taec JUST had a vacation back home for his visa issue. It doesn't make sense for him to go back home again.

And of course, the whole Jay thing. I just can't believe that Jay would be there. The only thing that kind of makes me believe this is that all the rumors claim that JYPE is going to be making an official statement mid-Feb. So maybe JYPE will announce what they plan to do with Jay just before the Chicago concert (Feb 12) and go from there.

Another kind of suspicious fact is that one of the concerts is going to be in Seattle. From the accounts I've read on daum, Seattle has a very small and tight-knit Korean community. Why would they choose 1 out of the 3 concerts to be held in such a non-Krn populated city? Maybe JYPE has something planned???

My head is swimming with speculations, but I was just hoping that someone could maybe share something they knew. A PM would be appreciated just cuz there are so many posts per day and I don't want it buried under everything.. and by judging by the stuff people have been writing these past few days, I wouldn't be surprised to see Edward closing this thread soon =(

Guest mika.16

^ OMGGG i hope youre right!!! and it does seem a bit random theyre having one of the concerts in seattle...

maybe taewoo has somehting to do with it, since he loves 2pm so much, and he said when Jay left, he felt bad that as a hyung he wasnt able to do anything!

ok lets not get our hopes up, but hopefully this will make all of us a bit happier, and cool down the unnnecessary heat!!!

ok random question if anyone wants to join in looool (just to change the mood here! though im expecting to be totally ignored lol!)has this one been done before??

If you could take ONE member to a deserted island, who would it be?

I would take Taec, cus hes a beast, hes strong, i could make him build me a house and catch animals to eat HAHAHAHHHAHA

*edit; and then we could spend our days populating the island haHAHA ok sorry

^^ OMG I am shocked too. Is Jay really going to come? Oh darn it, I wished I could go. If it's true, I really do want to go. Taec and Jay! It is shocking to hear of that and feels like hope is coming back up!

OH NOOOO...I want to take Taec too! :angry::P Second choice maybe Khun...perhaps he can make some mulas with his winks lol j/k

Haha or I should leave Taec and Jay on the deserted island and see how it's going to turn out. B)

Kdrama_queen2, it was nice reading your post after those stressful posts. I was also thinking about having the concert in Seattle, woudn’t be awkward that Jay lives there? But Jay and Taec are the only members who’ll perform? Why not the entire group? So I dunno.

I like your survey laani! :)

If you could take ONE member to a deserted island, who would it be? If you could take ONE member to a deserted island, who would it be?

I would choose Jay. Aside from being a Jay-bias, I’m sure being with him will be so much fun and we’d probably die together laughing. It will be pure bliss haha. Forget about the food and shelter, we’ll use our instincts to survive.

Kdrama_queen2 wow it 'll be great if its true , i 've been thinking about it since i knew it 'll be in seattle but i thought he might go to just watch lol

he is still under jype so why not? but the whole group should join too. why only these too ? anyway i'll sure be happy if it happened :)

If you could take ONE member to a deserted island, who would it be? If you could take ONE member to a deserted island, who would it be?

even thou my fav. is jay but i think i'll choose taec even jay chose him to survive haha

i agree with " laani" taec is a beast & strong :)

2nd choice 'll be jay or junho

Guest yoosufan

Would anyone please be able to upload pictures from their Singles photoshoot from a while back? The one where Jaebum's wearing a checkered suit.

Guest vickysaurus

Hi you guys, I'm new to this thread and this is my first time posting. I'm an international Hottest residing in Seattle for my studies.

Probably half of you will just read through ignore this and not give a crap about what I have to say or my opinions...

But I really don't care if you guys don't care. I need to say what's on my mind.

First off, when I read this thread in the beginning, it was like you all were so united and all had this common goal and this love and interest: the love for the seven boys and your ultimate goal was to bring Jaebeom oppa back.

Unity means: the state of being one.

As far as I can see, things have calmed down a lot, but Edward did just give another warning.

“United we stand; divided we fall”

“So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.”

These are some of my favorite quotes and it's completely true.

If we can stand together and stay united, maybe our goal will come true. The quote says that unity is so powerful that it can illuminate the whole earth! So if it could do that, can't it bring Jaebeom back possibly?

What if this is JYP's goal? Splitting us up.

Most Hottests/Netiziens have been so busy looking for someone to blame that they don't even remember why you have the title of Hottests. Hottests are a group of fans that support ALL the boys; seven boys, no matter what. It doesn't matter whether JYP forced Jaebeom to leave or whether Jaebeom decided to leave himself... It doesn't matter if Jaebeom comes back or decides to stay... It doesn't matter if Taecyeon is the new leader or the "new Jaebeom." As Hottests, you should support them in anything!

Thinking about Jaebeom oppa; his feelings.

Isn't he already going through enough?

First, Netiziens dug up these comments that he had made so long ago and bashed him for it.

Second, it got so bad that he had to leave his brothers.

Now he's in Seattle and from what I've seen at break events and from videos and fan accounts, he's HAPPY.

But now, how do you think he'll feel when he learns that the people who are "supporting" him, are bashing one of his brothers? You guys don't think Jaebeom will find out?

COME ON. Taecyeon and Jaebeom are close, you CAN'T deny it. It's not like they can't call each other or webcam. I'm almost positive Jaebeom knows what's going on.

How do you guys think he feels hearing that his fans are bashing/hating his brother? He's probably scared to death that the same thing that happened to him will happen to Taecyeon.

My opinion is that he's thinking if he comes back, the hate towards him OR Taecyeon won't stop... They're going to find more faults in him...

So let's stop huh? :) Let's stay like one big family and support all our boys until the end!

Hmmmm probably.... Jaebeom oppa. I'd make him break dance all day for me and sing me to sleep. Haha, I'm a big break dancing fan. ;)

This is my personal question I wanted to ask because I absolutely love Shopping... lol

If you could choose one member to go shopping with, who would it be?

I'd take "Kim Bo Beep" oppa! LOL. Junsu has expensive taste and I love everything he wearsss~ kekeke

tumblr_kx8ok8SXTB1qzh5sno1_500.png

I love Junsu's shirt!!! :DDD

tumblr_kx8mywBY7U1qzh5sno1_400.gif

tumblr_kx8o6ra4bi1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kx8ob6DUSa1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kx8op3xctt1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kx8ovo7VAq1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kx8poh1gxG1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kx8r0sS0nF1qzh5sno1_500.png

LUCKY GIRLLLLL~ FEEDING WOOYOUNG!!! GAH. haha

Guest cheezychunnie

Fattie8701- Well no offense to your project but writing messages online is not a loud enough voice for JYPE to hear. There is no guarantee they will read those messages.

What your asking Hottest to do is sit and wait... How does that get Jay back?

If we wait any longer, we will miss our chance to act. Actions speak louder than words!

Peaceful support does not mean you cannot speak... you can have a voice and be peaceful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haze1nut- Jay WAS the closest to Taec, but now Taec has the nut gang! Out of them, Taec and Seulong are now best friends over Taec and Jay's once friendship.

writing messages is one way of keeping us together and remind ourselves that 2PM is a SEVEN member group..

its not just about Jay..its about SEVEN of them..i REALLY wanna ask u this question and u do not need to reply it here

ask ur heart....IF THE SAME THING THAT HAPPEN TO JAY HAPPEN TO ANY MEMBER OF 2PM WILL U STILL DO THE SAME?

im a Taec-biased but i fight for Jay coz i love all seven of them...will u?

why u keep bombarded Taec?is he personally hurt u?about him being closed to Seul Ong>>>is that wrong??

did u know that Junsu is close to GD>>>is that wrong?

did u know Wooyoung is also close with Jo kwon>>>is that wrong??

the rest of AM boys are closed with PM boys>>>is that wrong??

Junho was once invited to birthday party of mighty mouth member(just him non of the 2PM members were there except him) and shorry J said they were kinda close>>>is that wrong??

juz to remind u,Jay have his AOM friends as well and it doenst bother me coz all of them can be friends with anyone they want...u are saying as if the boys cant be with others except with themselves...

juz coz Taec loudly declare his closeness with his nut family doesnt mean he's forgetting Jay..

keep that in mind...

im waiting for Jay,fight for him coz i believe thats what other hottest will do regardless whos ur favourite...i dunno>>maybe im wrong?

-edit- i hope no one will hate woo after this if he become close with taeyeon

100202 2PM WooYoung & SNSD TaeYeon Win Wïn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasOAhyZWzM

cr: NoDaMeNiKiMiKaD

woo looks absolutely adorable!!:D

Win Win! Variety Show (ft. Taeyeon [sNSD] & Wooyoung [2PM] ) (2010-02-02) (1/7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8KrtZZ32Yo

Win Win! Variety Show (ft. Taeyeon [sNSD] & Wooyoung [2PM] ) (2010-02-02) (2/7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNDHxroxKUw

Win Win! Variety Show (ft. Taeyeon [sNSD] & Wooyoung [2PM] ) (2010-02-02) (3/7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWtD4OrytHs

Win Win! Variety Show (ft. Taeyeon [sNSD] & Wooyoung [2PM] ) (2010-02-02) (4/7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGA2eyfJ28U

Win Win! Variety Show (ft. Taeyeon [sNSD] & Wooyoung [2PM] ) (2010-02-02) (5/7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEs2j7wlao

Win Win! Variety Show (ft. Taeyeon [sNSD] & Wooyoung [2PM] ) (2010-02-02) (6/7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK0dYRT4k6E

Win Win! Variety Show (ft. Taeyeon [sNSD] & Wooyoung [2PM] ) (2010-02-02) (7/7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aGM8FHb19g

cr: CodeMonmonForever

especially for taecbeom lover :)

Bromance of 2pm TaecBum [Taceyeon Jay]

cr:bigbangfic

Guest entermuriel

first of all. i just want to apologize to anyone if my past comments made you feel uncomfortable or a bit too "up your face". i get pretty defensive of people when i see that they're not being treated fairly. in all honestly, i never wanted to push my opinion onto people, so if i did, i'm sorry for coming off a bit too strong.

next thing i want to say. i think Hottest have grow up so much in these few months. i remember when all this first started, it was truly crazy. as a fanclub, we have learned from each other and we have matured so much that we are able to read and respect each others opinions, but at the same time we're able to have discussions about things we don't agree on, although sometimes it might get a bit too heated lol. i know sometimes we say things out of the moment, but seriously, i know that in the end of the day, we all love every single member of 2PM don't we? and if you don't, well, at least you like their music right? hehe ^_^ anyways, my point is, i just hope this thread doesn't get closed. i understand some people come here and read everything and think "wow this thread is going crazy" but, i hope people realize that we're going through a though time and we have a lot in our minds, and a lot to say. so yeah...

and also... new fans, don't keep your thoughts to yourselves. i don't know if i can speak for every old hottest in here, but personally, i'd love to see new fans surfacing in this thread. i'd like to see what new fans think of what's going on and read how much they love the guys. i'm sure some new fans might have tons of questions, so just ask lol. we're not scary people, we're not against new fans, we're just a bit too opinionated lol. if i was a new 2PM Hottest, i'd be kinda scared too lol :D

@kdrama_queen2 wow that's so interesting. it is pretty weird that they'd make a concert in Seattle... i'm really curious as to what is really happening and the reasons behind this concert lol

how we got interested in 2pm in the first place?
my friend showed me their video of "10/10" where they only dance. back then, i was not into kpop whatsoever. so when i first saw them i was like... "ok... wtf is this stuff? get it away from me." i believe that was towards the end of 2008, beginning of 2009. then, during march or so, my friend linked me to her youtube, and she had favorite the same video she had showed me before. so i checked it out, and saw that there was another version of it, so i watched. i noticed Nichkhun, i was like "damn he's cute." anyways, long story short... i became interested in each of the members, so i decided to check their tv shows, cause my friend told me that they appeared on variety shows and what not. and so i watched Idol Army, and i fell in love with my first kpop group :D

i'll take Jay, thank you very much. uhmm... i'd make him do everything for me lmfao but then i know he'd put me in my place after some times has passed. plus, deserted island + those abs... yeah, that sounds great to me lmfao.

Guest Cloudy1430268312

omg i am about to cry. when i first fall in love with kpop, there were so much love,

for every band, for every member... we were having good times listening to our

music, watching our bands... talking about them...

but things turned around so badly -.- i tried to take steps back from everything

and i hoped that things would calm down... now i am visiting this thread again after

so long...

it breaks my heart...

where is all the love gone? the support?

just think about it, why we love 2pm, all 7 of them!!!

please don't hate each other, don't hate on 2pm... PLEASE.

in hard times they (we) need the biggest support. we have to walk hand in hand, together.

i miss MIIIISSS badly miss the good old times... :(

sidenote: junsu looks so good with his new hair.

and wooyoung really lost some more weight...

anyway FIGHTING!

Guest happyberry2007

Soulhead i think all people have different opinions and are entitle to it. I dont think because some people are not supporting the boys right now because they are trying to bring jay back makes them a lesser fan and hipocrites.

At the end all hottest love 2pm and want them to be together again. Not all people think the same way you do or react the same way you do. I have been a fan of 2pm since 10 out of 10 but because i didnt buy 1:59 album and say that i love the boys that would make a hipocrite.

And i dont think anybody said that 2pm is going to be the way they used to be. I think 2pm will never be same even if jay comes back. I love jay, taec, khun, junsu, woyoung, junho and chansung especially chansung. I love 2pm.

Guest sapharia

I would pick Junsu or Junho, cause from WB, I think it was Taec? he mentioned that those two love shopping online a lot! keke The Jun bros would be fun to go shopping with ^^

Chansungieeee keke, cause that boy sure loves food and it wouldn't be that hard to find food if Chansung is there with me. Plus, he's strong, tall, and dependable, perfect for a short and weak girl like me. xDD He's always laughing, so there would never be a bored moment.

how we got interested in 2pm in the first place?

I do remember when I first heard the boy's 10/10 song and their mv, but they didn't catch my eyes until they came out with AAA. At that time, I was slowly getting really into kpop, I only knew a couple korean artists, but now I know a lot! xD AAA was really catchy and I enjoyed watching their performances. When WB was announced and the first episode came out, that's when I really got interested in the boys. As I was watching the 1st episode of WB, the whole time, I'm just thinking "These guys are complete dorks!" and "Omg, they're idols, but they act like regular people".The first person I noticed from 2PM has to be Jay. Back then, I was using to seeing the "pretty boy" concept with long hair and cute smiles, but Jay had a completely different and refreshing style in kpop. As I watched more WB, I totally loved watching our 7 boys because they would make me laugh nonstop with each new episode that came out.

I sometimes wished I was a "true" Hottest and have been their fan when they first debut, because I really loved these boys and because I only became their fan during their AAA promotions. I wasn't able to see them together as 7 for a long time like other Hottests. so jealous~

Guest CamsChvz

Junho or Khun... i think they're the 2 members that dress the best.

Junsu its a bit eccentric when it comes to fashion...

Chasikie oppa :P (anyone remembers?)

WHY? Just because :B /bias

How we got interested in 2pm in the first place?

I fell in love with them watching Idol Army; I always thought they would be the perfect boyfriends.... Why? i dont know. They seemed like such boys but at the same time.... so caring & sweet.

NIGA MIBDA is my favorite song... since the moment i heard it, i loved it <3

Archived