☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

i think we can move on to another topic d. Whether Taec is a change man or not he is the only one who knows it. We love 7 members of 2pm so we should continue to support them. We should continue to wait for Jay to comeback without waver our love to 7 of the members. We hottest should stay united instead of keep bickering about the same issue over and over again.

Love and respect everyone.

Taec issue...End of story. think of him having a bad day for writing those comments. We can forgive him rite?I know i can.

to ease the tension in this thread. 7 members = 2pm

006akq.jpg

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taec's not my bias in 2pm, but i don't know, this whole nuts club issue sounds like a joke to me

i mean like antis or so called "fans" only waited for something to badmouth him

i don't like this "now let's bash taec" mood we're in right now, it's kinda ridiculous and the jealousy and hatred we have here is mainly based on rumours!!!

let's believe in taec, if we don't then 2pm is never gonna be the same even if jay comes back

and i seriously don't want to have a second "jay" here

topic change: the guys in thailand look so hot!!!!! love them in black, this colour suits them

You are completely right lets change this gloomy mood and concentrate on how to love and support our 2pm boys. Love them so much please people calm down and lets continue supporting and loving them.

I do agree that the boy's in Thailand looked so HOT especialy ChanSung and Taec. Black is defenetly their manly colour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest cheezychunnie

i guess the boys are back in korea for tomorrow's event?

or is this the old pic?

seoul music award :)

32081655.jpg

33694330.jpg

58575403.jpg

12270909.jpg

cr:as tagged

-edit- how can i hate these boys?

40984158.jpg

20849495.jpg

37799141.jpg

Guest tifaross

This is getting out of hand. The reason why the plan to bring Jay back to 2PM has changed due to Hottest being divided. Some of you say, it's Jay's decision if he wants to comeback. In actuality, Jay and the the rest of our boys are powerless.

It's JYPE that is pulling the strings.

Now, we do not need to bash anyone of the 6 members esp Taec. We're missing the point here.

JYPE doesn't have any intention to let a talent like Jay just go. He is still under contract. What we fear is that they will not let Jay go back to 2PM but to make his comeback as a SOLO artist. That's what we don't want to happen.

Pls HOTTEST, for once can we not do this altogether?

Someone posted this already, I just want you to realized why we're fighting for these 7 boys.

2PM means FAMILY

As one poster said earlier:

They are still brothers who love each other, they're still 7, they're still one.

They trained together, they debuted together, they worked together, they lived together..

And we shouldn't forget that JYP is holding the strings in his hands.

We're not only fighting for Jay, but for all of them.

The recent kerfuffle just shows how fragile a platform we stand on, when there are 6 instead of 7. As Kabler said, the group needs Jay, needs Jay not just for their own selves but to restore the strength of the group dynamic. We want him back, we want our 2pm back.

I am not angry or upset with anyone on this thread, for anything that they have said. This is a terrible time for us right now, everyone knows that some sort of statement is coming out mid-month, and we fear the news will not be good. We hope, but we hope without any sort of support from the news, from JYP, or from the events unfolding.

I would hate for the thread to be closed, even if it does get a little crazy sometimes, because honestly, where else can we go? There's really no place else that will understand our pain right now. All of us are hurt and confused, and we are dealing with it as best we can, and if that pain comes out in cynicism and bitterness (busted) or a bit of gentle bashing (none of us really get nasty, here, thanks to our own natures and to Edward) or the generous use of capital letters, please lets just accept that we are all dealing with the situation as best we possibly can.

We are at the darkest hour, right now, and all we can do is hope that it is dawn, soon. So let's sit together in a sort of cyber vigil, knowing that the one thing we all share is a desire for them to be re-united.

Guest sgwannabelove

I may be little late.. I fianally bought this sweater in Red color..cheaper than other sites. only $59!!!!

I was just thinking what color would J wear if he was there? Probably red...red is his color^^

WHERE TO BUY

20100203023120cont2.jpg

Guest binbon_lonton

2PM - 01:59PM Press Con - Thailand

credit : Poon191

In this clip,

Khun said "we are 2PM but we miss one member so we are incomplete 2PM. that's why it's 01:59PM "

That is true???????????????

If that is true... i think Jay is coming back...

Hope so... kkkkk

To everyone, plz don't lose HOPE!!! I think Jay will be back in Feb :x

Hwaitting! ^^

Guest jenny_vaj

I'm not losing hope for beloved 2PM at all. The more horrible comments and netizens bashing 2PM, the more my support goes to them. 2PM will always be #1. And that is true, some 2PM fans have been very gloomy and about to give hope on 2PM and Jaebummie oppa coming back. BUT please don't lost faith in them...2pm are very talented, I (along with 2PM fans) do not want talented people going to waste. I AM HERE TO SUPPORT 2PM ALL THE WAY! <333

Hottest, please read this..

Others fan club out there are always giving us as much strength as we need... [excluding antis]

They have the believe that 2PM is 7

and I have the same believe as they are...

2PM is 7 member...

remind yourself about who 2PM is...

the one that you see right when their debut...

it's the 7 members with the leader who keep on leading the intros..

without that leader who's called Park Jae Bum, there are even times when they can't introduce themselves well..

In all of this, please do remember.

the reason we start the fight is because we want Park Jae Bum back...

the reason we're supporting the album is because the promise that 1:59 means that they're waiting for Jay...

I don't care if it's the anti's or fans who started it all first..

but from what I see, Taec is brought in the picture to make us forget about Jay for a while...

Just see how too many heated discussion on Taec's mistakes [i don't think it's a mistakes]

how many times do we even mention Jay's name in it?

They're bringing Taec in this to make us forget about Jay...

but whatever they're doing by bringing Taec in the picture,

it will make him leaves with all the hurt and hate he's receiving from others..

we don't want him to leave, right??

If what Taec did a mistake...

try viewing it with this in mind, Taecyeon is still human being..

same like me and you..

As a person, we tend to forget the things that hurt us the most...

who knows how many hurt is he enduring because of all these issues on Jay?

I'm positive he never forget our pink leadja...but he's hurt...

boys won't forget their best friend in a blink of an eye...

the biggest mistake he ever make is being a well-known person..

to entertain us....

and that biggest mistake is the thing that make us loves him more...

We don't want to see another member leave

instead, we want to see that one person to come back....

So Hottest, don't divide yourself..

I know deep inside you, you all want to believe that 2PM is 7 member..

that's what I choose to believe...

one of my friend from twitter said this...

HOTTEST is spell with 7 letter,

without Jay, we can only be HOTTER, not HOTTEST

so please Hottest, be a HOTTEST instead of a HOTTER...

Hottest stick together..

keep on fighting!!

Peace out!!

Guest punahime

" Don’t give up when u still have something to give because nothing is really over until d moment u stop trying"

~ Bryan Dyson

Guest abcdana

though i have had and expressed my doubts over this member and that member, it was only temporary!! for that, i apologize for my brief craziness...

and i hope Hottest and other 2pm fans can stand together and bring back some good news!

2pm fighting!

Edit: sorry, guess i should have been more clear about "standing together"... oops! :lol:

it seems unrealistic that you can get hundreds and thousands of people come together to agree completely as to what to do, who should do it, and how to do it... but the fact that we are gathered together and we can show we love 2pm (in whatever ways) should mean that we are united... doesn't it? i guess people are frustrated because the situation is not exactly what it should be but i think some people are doing their part and trying to make changes~

i do believe 2pm will be 7 again. i can't believe otherwise... In that aspect, i dont think there's that much disagreement.

i'm going to keep sending in my post its, letters, unsubscribe from jype and do the little things to (hopefully) help the boys.

Just my thoughts:

International Hottest need to be honest with ourselves. We are split and there is no unity, nor will there ever be! It is so nice to say let us all get together and fight for 2PM. But is that possible?

No!

Some do not want to help Jay come back because they do not agree with the way to do it and the other some want to help Jay to come back and feel the there is the only one way to do it.

See people we cannot agree on what way to go about getting Jay back. If we cannot agree, what is the point? We will never agree.

So now only the some who agree with the way to get Jay back, have to come together with Korean Hottest and see what we can do. Really, we will have to leave the others behind for the moment and come together later, when Jay is back.

So basically I-Hottest will just have to be apart for the moment, until everything is settle with Jay's comeback.

International Hottest can make a difference!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fattie8701- Well no offense to your project but writing messages online is not a loud enough voice for JYPE to hear. There is no guarantee they will read those messages.

What your asking Hottest to do is sit and wait... How does that get Jay back?

If we wait any longer, we will miss our chance to act. Actions speak louder than words!

Peaceful support does not mean you cannot speak... you can have a voice and be peaceful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haze1nut- Jay WAS the closest to Taec, but now Taec has the nut gang! Out of them, Taec and Seulong are now best friends over Taec and Jay's once friendship.

I found another YT fancam of my addiction ChanSung O god so jelouse of that girl touching him and wiping his sweat and fixing his hair Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!

credit : luvnats

Guest fattie8701

Just my thoughts:

International Hottest need to be honest with ourselves. We are split and there is no unity, nor will there ever be! It is so nice to say let us all get together and fight for 2PM. But is that possible?

No!

Some do not want to help Jay come back because they do not agree with the way to do it and the other some want to help Jay to come back and feel the there is the only one way to do it.

See people we cannot agree on what way to go about getting Jay back. If we cannot agree, what is the point? We will never agree.

So now only the some who agree with the way to get Jay back, have to come together with Korean Hottest and see what we can do. Really, we will have to leave the others behind for the moment and come together later, when Jay is back.

So basically I-Hottest will just have to be apart for the moment, until everything is settle with Jay's comeback.

International Hottest can make a difference!

I bolded that part because to me it still says that people want 7 rather than 6 members right? Its just the way to do it that does not sit well with people. So why dont we support all 7 as international fans, no b word involved, no fighting, no cussing, no separation of 2pm into 1:59pm/6pm, whatever people are calling them, no hate/threats on JYP either... JUST SUPPORT..

good old support to show JYP that 7 members greatly appeals to us more than 6 members and for him its definitely more marketable. IF you agree with my post, please change your avatar and signature to the one i have. Dont let the name threaten you, definitely no hate activities going on there... www.7member2pm.com to read more about it. if you agree and like the peace message they are trying to send please spread the word :) You can leave support messages and things like that. Please lets just hold on for like 3 weeks, lets do it for 2pm? yes :-D?

*edward if this isnt allowed let me know please, i am in no way promoting activities you have forbidden, just trying to create peace for everyone here, because at the end of the day we all want to support all 7 regardless*

BTW: i am in no way affliated with those people, it just appealed to me that i could support 7 members peacefully.

EDIT: read carefully please cherryblossom...i said i am in NO way affliated with these people i just think their message is good!.so please, dont belittle what little effort people are trying to put in. and its not just the messages... its the avatar and signature...it sends a powerful message... it forms a UNION... i suggest you read the site..understand before you come here and tell people that what they do is insignificant with sugar coated words.

Hey guys. After witnessing last night's mess....I hope we all have cooled down and can remember some important things. A lot of the rumors posted on this thread, and elsewhere, all point to things ending SOON. So instead of bickering amongst ourselves/claiming to be a better fan than someone else etc. etc. we should all buckle down and do our best to show one thing and one thing only: Support for 2PM as 7. Please, send people post-it messages, send in letters, participate in other fan projects. If we want to do anything positive, it certainly won't be accomplished by arguing with each other and it seems like we really, really don't have the time to be bickering. So come on. One last positive stand for 2PM? Because remember, 7=1.

Guest kay01dee

do you guys realize what just happened here?

it was in absolute chaos a few pages back and things are finally calming down. notice that? guys/girls, we can do this, we can overcome the storm together. we get into disagreements here and there, but that's only because we care so much! honestly, i didn't post anything up about taec's issue because i was skeptical and a little afraid - i never want to have that sort of feeling again coming here. yes people have different opinions from my own, we're all individuals here after all, and although someone's words may come off as offensive or harsh, at this point in the game, i'm willing to understand.

now that things are calming down, let's continue to spread the 2PM love. we've gone through so many arguements and uncertainties for how long now? i'm not saying we should continue aruguing or continue to endure feeling left out in the dark with all these rumours, but after all these, has anyone develop some tough skin? i'm sure i have. at this point, i think i can face whatever comes, whether it be true or another rumour, because i'll always have faith in all 7 of them.

oh & LMAO to that video of wooyoung doing a traditional dance wearing his hearbeat outfit. aigoo he's so adorkable.

Guest haze1nut

wow. well in my honest opinion

people are just blowing things out of proportion because THEY ARE ON EDGE!

like seriously, JYPE has been teasing/fooling the Hottest for so long...of course it wouldn't take much to break them

what Taec did, he probably didn't mean any harm by it and it was probably before this whole Jay mess happened

i don't think he's become more cocky but I do think that all this new focus and attention on him is making him a little big headed

but also, we have to consider Jay

I mean, Jay was the closest guy to Taec in 2pm..you can easily tell they were as close as brothers...well more like 'best friend cousins' in my opinion :) bc brothers don't usually get along as awesome as they did, haha. you can tell that they were super close and dorky. i loved it when they spoke english to each other bc it showed that they were there for each other (as Americans) in a foreign country and supporting each other.

so Jay gets 'deported' and you gotta think that it made Taec angry/bitter

but then again, i don't know him

and that's what i want to also point out

we all don't know him personally so let's not ASSUME things

Hottest need to support 7

but i have to agree with the first poster on this page. the iHottest are split.....maybe it'll take some Jay to glue them back together :P

Edit: I would only want Jay to return if Korea and the fans are ready. It's not about waiting for Jay, it's about waiting for Korea/Netizens/Fans to be ready for Jay. Because I seriously don't want him coming back to the crap he had to put up with on his last few days in Korea. Sure, they feel bad for what they did...but once Jay comes back they might be back to their old idiotic bullying selves...

Honestly, I have to turn to MBLAQ now to get my cheery goodness of happy and cute boys (like what 2pm used to be like) since this stuff has happened to 2pm. I can't help but feel bitter about 6pm and I know it has ruined my 'fanship' with 2pm. For me, the only recognizable solution is to bring Jay back in a welcoming environment. BC right now, I really don't like 6pm :( I love the boys, I do...but their wholesome image is somehow tainted bc of this...by either JYPE / JYP's lies and takebacks or how I just can't forget how wronged Jay was by JYPE...

Guest avchuck

I bolded that part because to me it still says that people want 7 rather than 6 members right? Its just the way to do it that does not sit well with people. So why dont we support all 7 as international fans, no b word involved, no fighting, no cussing, no separation of 2pm into 1:59pm/6pm, whatever people are calling them, no hate/threats on JYP either... JUST SUPPORT..

good old support to show JYP that 7 members greatly appeals to us more than 6 members and for him its definitely more marketable. IF you agree with my post, please change your avatar and signature to the one i have. Dont let the name threaten you, definitely no hate activities going on there... www.7member2pm.com to read more about it. if you agree and like the peace message they are trying to send please spread the word :) You can leave support messages and things like that. Please lets just hold on for like 3 weeks, lets do it for 2pm? yes :-D?

*edward if this isnt allowed let me know please, i am in no way promoting activities you have forbidden, just trying to create peace for everyone here, because at the end of the day we all want to support all 7 regardless*

BTW: i am in no way affliated with those people, it just appealed to me that i could support 7 members peacefully.

^

LOL @ "I am in no way affiliated with those people." They don't bite, keke. (And btw, I'm not either--just a supporter.)

I just thought those parts should be bolded because there is no harming anyone in participating in this project. Click on my banner below and the two links beneath it if you want to do something as we're all playing the waiting game.

Unity is essential to try and make an impression on the outcome of Park Jaebum's career/life. It's either he's stuck with an uncertain future with massive amounts of debt to JYPE or return to 2PM to continue on his dream and provide for his family in the long run. Jay helped give us a lot of wonderful memories of 2PM before September 4, 2009. Let's try and pay him back with at least SOME kind of support (meaning participate in something).

There are a lot of projects going on by iHottests in hopes of making one last mark before JYP/E decides to commence forth with the remaining members as 2PM. You can submit a picture in the RESPECT LEADJA project on tumblr (Korean media has already been notified of this project and are watching), change your avatar and add the banner in your signature to raise awareness, send post it messages to the NY hottests working to get our message across that we STILL want a 7-member 2PM, or send a letter to JYP/E explaining why a 7-member 2PM is so important and so desired. The links in my signature explain more. They're really the simplest things you can do, and with EVERYONE doing it together WE CAN get our message across to JYP/E that WE, IHOTTESTS SUPPORT A 7-MEMBER 2PM! <--WHAT WE ALL WANT!!!

Archived