☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kodoque_1

Can we please stop it with all of these conspiracy theories?

The more we discuss it, the more suspicions will rise, the more likely ugly thoughts will come to our minds.

To bring Jay back we have to be united!!

We cant just give in to these stupid rumors!

Keep the faith people.

Let's stay strong. For Jay. For 2PM.

Peace yo !

Keep the love.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! NEW RUMOR HERE! You don't have to believe it but I'm going to condemn anybody who disagrees with me

I heard from my friend, with the bike, that Taec made a deal with a devil named Ruby in order to drive Jay out of the country so his popularity will rise. Unfortunately, Harry and Hermione was too late in defeating Ruby (they had to deal with a male confessor and you know how THEY are).

/end sarcasm <-- had to add that in case people thought it was true *cough*

Lolz thanks for making me laugh. I think some fans are getting blinded by their frustration and need for Jay to comeback that it turning on to even bashing the other members and Taec seems to be the target. I don't know it seems these so call khottests and know it all netizens are probably antis that are probably stirring things up. It seems like people who are posting up the rumors/believing about the boys being dividied seem to know more about what is going on int he boys head than the boys themselves. Anyways fans need to calm down and go watch the awards speeches 2pm gives and thank their fans and Jay. Hottests let's not be divided.

Anywho found a clip on youtube of the boys @ thailand and Khun explaining the 1:59 album concept. See even the boys know they are incomplete.

Khun said "we are 2PM but we miss one member so we are incomplete 2PM. that's why it's 01:59PM"

cr:Poon191

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpwGUu46fbw

This news is making me depressed. My mood just went down. I really don't want to deal with JYPE's ordeals anymore. I suggest JYPE go to a fortune teller or fengshui and see what's up with his company. Things are just going bad. Not to mention, I'm so tired of the whole drama going on in the kpop world. I wanna go back to when fans can support their idols, peacefully...at least more so than this. With Kpop becoming more popular, netizens are becoming worse as well.

and i can't believe people actually think he didn't mention Jay is his thanks!

simply because someone commented in the article that he didn't, everyone believes it.

if that's true, then what the hell is this?!

Maybe it's the tricks of the brains or people just choosing to be ignorant so they can continue to spread the hate.

It feels ridiculous what the netizens are doing to 2PM. Do they seriously have that much time on hands? Is there nothing better to do than nitpick at every single person's mistakes. Give Taecyeon a breather man. I don't believe the rumors about Taec switching sides and kicking Jay out. That is the most ridiculous rumor of all; so all the years they trained together are what? Nothing? And what about the 'epic fail couple'...yeah, it means nothing. -sarcasm- 4 years is a long time you know...you can't just give up someone easily like that. If I can't give up my pet when I only had it for a year, I don't believe Taec can just turn around like that. And I DID see Jay's name in Taec's thanks to. And I don't know the rest of his thanks to cause I don't know Korean but if it's really true that he DID mention thanks to the people that supported/cheered him on...then doesn't that mean he thanked his fans too? He just didn't mention it directly.

Most of all, WHY are people bringing this whole thanks to up when it's quite awhile back? It seems like they've run out of things to critique, thus they turn to this.

2OD makes me sad when I read the comments and the countless bashing on Taec. It makes me wonder if Hottests are really united as they seem to be. If the fans are divided, it's sad to say, but 2PM will not stay strong either. Maybe it's the whole fact that Taec became way too popular right after Jay left and because some came to know Jay as the irreplaceable leader (and he is), fans are feeling threatened Taec is going to take over that spot so now everything he does gets blown out of proportions but not saying he's completely right either. And I don't think it only goes for Taec though, I'm sure the same things would happened if it was one of the other boys. It's just a...mess right now.

I've been following their news, even though I haven't been completely changed into a fan until recently, but I, too, want Jay back. Except we all don't know the exact time and date when he will make a comeback. So as long as Jay doesn't come back, does it mean fans are going to continue on this hate spree? What is it going to do anyone any good. Stop the hating and spread the love. The last thing I want to see is 2PM down to a 5-member group.

I really want to know what JYPE has to say about this.

Anyway, I just want to move and continue lurking looking at the pictures/performances/etc. of the boys in here.

Now, this is a really hard time and I hope the latter half of the year will be more prosperous for all of us. Until then, 2PM HWAITING! JAY HWAITING! TAEC HWAITING! CHANSUNG HWAITING! KHUN HWAITING! JUNSU HWAITING! WOOYOUNG HWAITING! JUNHO HWAITING!

EDIT: Okay, I feel it's pointless to defend, not because I have given up on Taec or am disappointed in him, but because I can't simply change what other people wants to think. If they choose to be on the dark side and hate him, I'm going to let them be, but I hope nobody's going to repeat the same mistakes they did to Jay. Oh, the power of gossips and rumors.

Please stop blaming 2OD for just REPRESENTING INFORMATION.

2OD as a forum is not bashing Taec. Members here are being unfair towards a forum where you guys go to for news translation and information yourselves. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

The members who posted their opinions on 2OD may very well be members of soompi too. I don't understand why people are reading the things there and then coming to soompi to complain about what is being said. If you don't like what is being said there, you should just bring it up there and defend Taec and support him there against people who obviously hold a bias against him right now. Coming here to Soompi and ranting out about the forum as if 2OD turned all their members evil doesn't help the situation and just creates more misunderstandings.

AND AGAIN like I said in my last post, The whole reason why this silly nuts thing became an issue is probably because of jealousy amongst fans. Like Kabler said, fangirls don't want to know that their idol prince is hanging out w/ pretty girls, much less forming their own little clique.

Again, I just want to say, Don't shoot the messenger, 2OD and the translators there did nothing wrong. They are merely representing information which by the way was ripped by AKP despite having a disclaimer for the news NOT to be taken out of the forum. Please direct your anger at the right people and don't shoot the messenger please.

You know it is so easy and such a cop-out to accuse Hottest of just being jealous because Taec's "new" friends are from a girl group... please!

Just like Jay took responsibility for his actions, Taec needs to as well! This is his second time making a mistake and not learning from it. If this happens again, he will not have anymore chances.

Who knows, people may not forgive him or look at him differently (permanently) now because this is his second offense.

Really this has nothing to do with some girl group, but Taec himself. He has changed and not for the good. I hope he can go back to the way he was... become more mature yes, but stay humble!

P.S. The little elitist group is ridiculous! Why act like your select group of people are more special?

And you guys need not blame 2OD, because all they are doing is reporting and people can form their own conclusions!

Guest yoosufan

Come on guys..

Although I do admit that it unsettles me that 2PM's rise in popularity is soaring unusually fast, especially Taecyeon's. He does need to watch what he says, he's an idol. He should expect this kind of criticism.

But blaming this on his thank you's does not make sense.

Like I said in 2OD, HIS THANK YOU'S AND NUT MEETING WERE WRITTEN BEFORE THEIR PROMOTIONS FOR 1:59 EVEN STARTED... BEFORE he and 2PM got 10 billion CF deals, before he got the FO2 deal, before he got the drama deal, before 2PM did a billion performances on SBS, MBC, KBS gayo's, before the Okvator, OkNSD, Okeverything.

So please... don't express your disappointment through his thank you message.. it's unfair on him.

Guest fattie8701

Please stop blaming 2OD for just REPRESENTING INFORMATION.

2OD as a forum is not bashing Taec. Members here are being unfair towards a forum where you guys go to for news translation and information yourselves. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

The members who posted their opinions on 2OD may very well be members of soompi too. I don't understand why people are reading the things there and then coming to soompi to complain about what is being said. If you don't like what is being said there, you should just bring it up there and defend Taec and support him there against people who obviously hold a bias against him right now. Coming here to Soompi and ranting out about the forum as if 2OD turned all their members evil doesn't help the situation and just creates more misunderstandings.

AND AGAIN like I said in my last post, The whole reason why this silly nuts thing became an issue is probably because of jealousy amongst fans. Like Kabler said, fangirls don't want to know that their idol prince is hanging out w/ pretty girls, much less forming their own little clique.

Again, I just want to say, Don't shoot the messenger, 2OD and the translators there did nothing wrong. They are merely representing information which by the way was ripped by AKP despite having a disclaimer for the news NOT to be taken out of the forum. Please direct your anger at the right people and don't shoot the messenger please.

People are not complaining about 2OD :-D...it is the responses that are getting people worked up. Before it was deleted, i read what a people said on that forum said and it wasnt nice...So its not the article, its the view point people have of things. And people would comment but the article is gone already but allkpop made a mess of things as well to be honest.

We dont need any more hate and misunderstandings..too much of that going on as it is.

Guest KhunPoon

too many rumours <_<

yes, taec should be more careful and behave himself but bashing him like this is too much.

i believe that the boys have strong bond cos they are brothers.

but i doubt about the bond between the boys and hottests. it seems so weak and be shaken easily.

Ough......Please just stop making an issue.....or a rumor....

If this thread close what we gonna do...

Please just give a Positive comment..

I know everyone hurt about J issues...but please be remind each other and do not make a fight on this Thread..

this thread is 2PM fans all over the world right?

Please make peace and quite topic on this thread...

Don't let other 2PM boys down.....

That's why sometimes I really iritated when Iam come to this thread....

Ugh....

Well 2PM always be 7......no other's....

Guest churvaness

Come on guys..

Although I do admit that it unsettles me that 2PM's rise in popularity is soaring unusually fast, especially Taecyeon's. He does need to watch what he says, he's an idol. He should expect this kind of criticism.

But blaming this on his thank you's does not make sense.

Like I said in 2OD, HIS THANK YOU'S AND NUT MEETING WERE WRITTEN BEFORE THEIR PROMOTIONS FOR 1:59 EVEN STARTED... BEFORE he and 2PM got 10 billion CF deals, before he got the FO2 deal, before he got the drama deal, before 2PM did a billion performances on SBS, MBC, KBS gayo's, before the Okvator, OkNSD, Okeverything.

So please... don't express your disappointment through his thank you message.. it's unfair on him.

EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN DURING MY POST.....

Why ALL the HATE with the "THANKS TO" just right now when IT was released 2MONTHS ago....

i think Taec is angry with the netizen instead of Hottest. So they should leave his comment alone bcoz i feel that Taec is breaking into pieces every single minute. He is the member that is closes to Jay and i think it affect him the most. But he always need to show that he is okey when Jay leave the group by smilling and saying most of the acceptance speach. I think he is hurt and sad bcoz JYPE forced Jay to return and always feel the preasure to make everything less hurting for Hottest and remaining members. So now i think Taec is going to breakdown soon bcoz the person who always guide him through everything is no longer by his side anymore. Pls do not blame him and look in other perspective that Taec is very lonely rite now. If Hottest continues to blame him, how do he get his strength from? Fans needs to stand united bcoz its all about Love and Respect and we are waiting for Park Jae Bum to comeback to 2pm and to complete the loneliness and the sadness that every member is having...

Guest happyberry2007

i think that hottest right now are really sensitive because they feel right now that they are the only ones fighting to bring jay back and that the rest of the guys are just moving on. I dont think taec is to blame is just that this is happening at the wrong time. I am not trying to bash jype the company but this is the time that they should speak the truth because this is getting worse. If they dont release a statement 2pm is going to start losing fans and some fans are going to turn into antis. Things are starting to get way out of hand.

Guest entermuriel

You know it is so easy and such a cop-out to accuse Hottest of just being jealous because Taec's "new" friends are from a girl group... please!

Just like Jay took responsibility for his actions, Taec needs to as well! This is his second time making a mistake and not learning from it. If this happens again, he will not have anymore chances.

Who knows, people may not forgive him or look at him differently (permanently) now because this is his second offense.

Really this has nothing to do with some girl group, but Taec himself. He has changed and not for the good. I hope he can go back to the way he was... become more mature yes, but stay humble!

P.S. The little elitist group is ridiculous! Why act like your select group of people are more special?

And you guys need not blame 2OD, because all they are doing is reporting and people can form their own conclusions!

do you think people learn from their mistakes the first time they make them? i mean, i'm sorry, but just like what happened with Jay, netizens are making a big deal out of nowhere, or out of something extremely tiny. yeah, Jay said sorry for what he did, but his so called mistake was taken to a whole other level where he had no option but to say sorry. back then many people said "oh my god, he shouldn't say sorry, he did nothing wrong!" now Taec, it's the same thing all over again. if a netizen didn't point out that Taec didn't mention Hottest, no one, i repeat, NO ONE would've made it a big deal. for god sake's the freaking album came out on November, it's been almost 3 months since it came out, and outta nowhere people notice this? some people realized he didn't specifically wrote out "HOTTEST", but did they make a big deal out of it back then? no. but now, because some people are saying that he's oh so cocky and big-headed, cause ya know, he was acting the same way back then as he is now right?

he said thanks to Hottest during performances. he also mentions Hottest when he's talking after winning something... fine, i agree that it's wrong that he didn't mention SPECIFICALLY Hottest in the actual album [i mean, in his PS he only mentioned the people that supported him... i guess we're not part of that right? -shrugs-], but people are making it out to be that he NEVER said thanks to Hottest in his whole career, or after the album came out.

the only reason they're bringing this up is to put Taec in a bad light. this netizen who posted this knows that us Hottest are in going through a very hard time right now, at time when most are very sensitive.

like i said before, i'm not saying Taec's a saint, but honestly... all of these words saying "i'm getting tired of Taec" or "i won't care about Taec anymore" truthfully makes me more disappointed at how quickly some people are turning their backs at him for mistakes he has made. maybe he hasn't learned yet, but he will eventually.

sigh~ im done for today lol

this is just sad. period

i can see why fellow fans are upset...but critizing and bashing him just because he didn't mention his fans on one account...do u even consider yourself a fan..

i mean seriously....think of all the thanks the boys gave us fans and how much work and suffering they went through, only to be pushed back down by their own kind, their fans who they hold and love dearly.

mentioning the "nut-family" is that so bad? his friends, and probably some of the ppl closest to him who probably helped the fans give him a lot of support and just being there....

i hope netizens and fans can see past this little slip-up...

Guest Sacraca

I do NOT understand some points, can anyone clear for me that:

In the article abt Taec, they said "the article has received over 400 pages of replies, none of which are positive. The article has, as of this moment, 657,213 views and 4,698 replies.” and there are some comments translated but the common idea of kHottest is "I want to protect him but I dont know how to say"

Then I came here and see many ideas that can shield him (like his "thank to" is before his fame, he DID thank to Hottest and DID mention Jay), So why in over 400 pages of replies mentioned in the article, there was none that are positive?????? or does this mean that only iHottest are of sound mind enough to point out the real situation

do you think people learn from their mistakes the first time they make them? i mean, i'm sorry, but just like what happened with Jay, netizens are making a big deal out of nowhere, or out of something extremely tiny. yeah, Jay said sorry for what he did, but his so called mistake was taken to a whole other level where he had no option but to say sorry. back then many people said "oh my god, he shouldn't say sorry, he did nothing wrong!" now Taec, it's the same thing all over again. if a netizen didn't point out that Taec didn't mention Hottest, no one, i repeat, NO ONE would've made it a big deal. for god sake's the freaking album came out on November, it's been almost 3 months since it came out, and outta nowhere people notice this? some people realized he didn't specifically wrote out "HOTTEST", but did they make a big deal out of it back then? no. but now, because some people are saying that he's oh so cocky and big-headed, cause ya know, he was acting the same way back then as he is now right?

he said thanks to Hottest during performances. he also mentions Hottest when he's talking after winning something... fine, i agree that it's wrong that he didn't mention SPECIFICALLY Hottest in the actual album [i mean, in his PS he only mentioned the people that supported him... i guess we're not part of that right? -shrugs-], but people are making it out to be that he NEVER said thanks to Hottest in his whole career, or after the album came out.

the only reason they're bringing this up is to put Taec in a bad light. this netizen who posted this knows that us Hottest are in going through a very hard time right now, at time when most are very sensitive.

like i said before, i'm not saying Taec's a saint, but honestly... all of these words saying "i'm getting tired of Taec" or "i won't care about Taec anymore" truthfully makes me more disappointed at how quickly some people are turning their backs at him for mistakes he has made. maybe he hasn't learned yet, but he will eventually.

sigh~ im done for today lol

The point is being missed.

It is not about anything else but Taec! HE HAS CHANGED!

Taec's attitude is totally different than before. This cockiness is not a pretty look for him. Just because you have fame does not mean you forget where you came from or who got you there, but you need to stay humble, so you can concentrate on where you are going and just hope those who supported you before will follow!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bert263 and Lec8504- Are you serious?

You two do not see the difference in Taec?

Why is it people always want to say "you do not know him" and you do not either... what is your point?

I never pretended to know him... all I am going on is by his actions,which are different to his persona before all this drama. He is different.

The reason I call him cocky is that he knows how antis and netizens are and yet he still mouths off. Does he think he will be excused from criticism ... this is Kpop.

Anyway, do not like opinion... well that is how I feel, so oh well.

Jealousy.. could have came up with something better (and yes I know that was not towards me). I do actually agree with you Kabler about one thing... Taec cannot be leader, by the way his actions show (but really nobody should want to be leader).

Guest le_maiii

OH HO HO HO HO! I am officially BANNED from allkpop. Yes that's right BANNED.

They posted the article "Taecyeon Recieves Hate From Fans!" Or something like that....

The author johnnyodrama, also the owner of allkpop, wrote an article that was very biased. Saying that stars don't care about you at all. And that we should send Taecyeon a richard simmons bag for his birthday!!!

And there were some pretty ANGRY Hottest on there, leaving Hate comments for Johnny. and he couldn't take it and started DELETING them.

And right now, I'm furious not only with all these rumors but Johnny's post. SO I made a comment, defending Taecyeon saying:

"LOL and to add. Johnny you ARE deleting Hate comments!

Can you not take the hate?!?!

Hmmmm... I wonder how Taecyeon oppa feels?

But the thing is, he can't delete the comments he's getting.

Ha, if I send Taecyeon a richard simmons bag for his birthday, I'll be sure to send you one."

So he BANNED me from the site. Oh ho ho ho. allkpop has made an enemy out of me. A very BIG enemy.

----

Anyhow, you guys, please remember that these are just rumors! They start and they end. Eventually. If we people keep this going, Taecyeon really WILL be the next Jaebeom.

He'll leave and go back to Boston.

Are you guys okay with a 5PM?

...I didn't think so.

----

tumblr_kx7ajrTHLj1qzh5sno1_500.jpg

tumblr_kx79dpP74e1qzh5sno1_500.png

wooyoung @ tumblr

There's lots more... but I'm too lazy to post them xD

hehe

Well, last post as of today! :D

Guest Eltoshen

A moderator needs to close this topic now. There's really no controlling all this influx of emotions.

Coming from a non-biased fan, this whole situation seems pathetic and is detracting from all reliable sources. So many lies and rumors are being spread around. And I'm frankly disgusted in how 2oneday's handling this issue.

This topic needs to chill.

Third reply of the day...

What a mess mess mess...

My advice: Teac should lay low for a while and shut his mouth completely about the NUTS family from henceforth. Its a taboo subject and it pleases nobody. For goodness sake, if Hottest is the lifeline of 2PM right now, then please just do your job and cater to your mainstream audience. I'm sure Yoona and Tiffany will lose nothing by not having you mention them in your professional persona, afterall I'm sure in your spare time, you're already making time for them. Some things are just better left on unofficial grounds. If your work is being an idol, you have the responsibility to do it well. Fans should be your first priority everything else in your personal life should stay there.

Khun should just take centre position for a while and deflect off the heat on Teac in the meantime. He was the centre of the attention from the beginning, whats been bashed at him is now stale and completed so he is in the best pole position to smile more and talk more and take on the baton for a bit. Being the second oldest after Junsu also helps.

To be honest, this makes it all the more clear why JYP needs to bring Jay back... the equlibrium needs to be restored back in place. I have always remebered Jay to be the most neutral one and the one who steers clear on answers when it comes to female celebs. When Khun is going Yoona and Teac is going Ha Ji Won, he's always saying No one. That in itself is entertainment sense. He has a good dollop of it. JYPE should notice by now if there are even a slightest remote plan to promote Teac to be an unofficial leader would be a bad idea. The boy's got the stature for it but his maturity at the moment is far from it.

Lets all be forgiving and move on. If Teac is reading the forums, hope he gets a clue to what works in being an entertainer and what does not. What constitues good press and what doesn't. Take a leaf from the sunbaes in the industry, Jang Dong Gun, Seven, Choi Ji Woo, even Rain. There's a reason to their longivity and it comes with knowing how to affect their persona and seperate their real and reel life esp when it comjes to the opposite sex till time is ripe.

For our trade, certain things are just a clear no-no. I think the jype managers also need to be blamed. They are obviously not monitoirng their artistes enough.

Bert263: Now that was disrespectful :) Teac's only two years older than my son and you don't even know for a fact if I am a straight male or female so no thank you. You obviously have no clue how korean entertainment here works. There are tens of thousands of wannabes, thousands of trainees belonging to small, medium, large size companies all waiting for their turn to debut. They know the rules, Teac knows the rules. In every game there are rules, in entertainment to be an artiste there are rules.

Yes they are entitled to have a personal life, I'm not questioning that but in our industry, you need to learn what can be said and what can't. What needs to be hidden and what can be openly displayed. Relationships/friendships between opposite sexes, is taboo in the K fandom. Its career suicide. Ever wondered why even a 'liberal' company like YG has a BGR clause in their contracts? Ever wondered why Khun said that he has seen people getting thrown out because that clause is violated. there are reasons to everything. If everyone operates in the 'freedom' that you mention, we'll all be broke in this business because it is not powered by people like you with an "open mind" but crazy schoolgirls and possibly devoted noonas who spend all their money and time lapping up everything their "Prince Charming" endorses and releases.

P:S Artistes can be 'admirers" of each other but the rule of trade is nothing should be in black and white. Comments made flippantly on TV shows segments enhances ratings and its especially good to talk about friends you are close to if you"re in the same management company, if they are more popular than you or simply share a story that will make headline news. this nut that nut club... erm preferably not. Its already childish enough from the sounds of it, its also pretty clique-ish which reeks of alienation. Bad image for an idol.

Archived