☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silence457

RUMOR (SKIP THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ RUMORS)

IT'S OVER... JYPE HAD MEETING WITH SPONSORS THIS MORNING TO FINALIZE EVERYTHING...

END OF RUMOR

We should move on and support the other boys. New groups are debuting everyday and many of 2PM fans have left to other fanclubs during the debacle.

Activities we should keep an eye on:

- Wooyoung's MC gig in KBS2TV show

- Taec + Woo MC gig in SBS Inkigayo

- Taec's SBS Family Outing 2

- Taec's KBS drama Cinderella's Sister

- NichKhun's movie Shining Inheritance

Edit:

Since some people are suggesting that Hottests should "forget about Jay" here is something I think Hottests should do concerning Jay:

Support Jay in every way you can. Following news about his AOM crew is probably the best thing. I don't know what else we can do, but I want to keep Jay in memory of Hottests. New Hottests who joined the fanclub after Jay's departure should also be informed of the awesome things Jay had brought to 2PM. HE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

IT'S OVER... JYPE HAD MEETING WITH SPONSORS THIS MORNING TO FINALIZE EVERYTHING...

END OF RUMOR

We should move on and support the other boys. New groups are debuting everyday and many of 2PM fans have left to other fanclubs during the debacle.

I appreciate your sharing that, as much as it hurts to read. But right now? I am going to wait until this rumored mid-February announcement. I'm not going to move on yet. Not when everything is still a rumor. I am still going to try and show JYPE, that I, an insignificant international fan, still want 7. Why give up now, because of terrible rumors?

Guest hyeonah

^Umm, you should really start living in the PRESENT not the PAST. It's over, what's done is done and that's that!

Hmm, ya I agree w/ silence... we should support the other 6, and forget about Jay! He's not even part of 2PM anymore, so please quit bringin' him up! You don't see me talking about Hyuna in the Wonder Girls thread, do you? NO. Great news about the sponsors! Congrats to JYP. :D

Guest silence457

^Umm, you should really start living in the PRESENT not the PAST. It's over, what's done is done and that's that!

Hmm, ya I agree w/ silence... we should support the other 6, and forget about Jay! He's not even part of 2PM anymore, so please quit bringin' him up! You don't see me talking about Hyuna in the Wonder Girls thread, do you? NO. Great news about the sponsors! Congrats to JYP. :D

even if Jay does not come back, no Hottests will forget him.

if you're here to provoke Hottests, please go away. thank you.

To everybody: I labelled my info as RUMOR (SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ RUMORS). Everybody please go on with your discussion unless you believe my RUMOR.

Guest soapppboxxx

be quiet and stop trolling. we'll talk about jay for as long as we want and if you don't like it the sit down.

Well I wouldn't know if you talk about Hyuna because I don't visit WG thread.

Anyways 2 weeks are not up yet, so I am just going to hope for the best. Fans and supporters, please don't give in right now! :(

Guest silent.

Hey guys, this might be too long and wordy to read but seriously, it's worth it. It gives you a whole new perceptive.

http://itsaconspiracy.tumblr.com/

now THIS is an opinion worth reading.

guys, ignore the TROLL telling us to forget our leader,

and read this girl's tumblr. she's amazing.

also took part in the ny post it's i believe :)

EDIT!

http://post4jay.tumblr.com/

^ another amazing tumblr run by another NYhottest.

really guys. these girls have really put things into perspective for me.

Guest kissme123

END OF RUMOR

Hottests, pls dont hate or bash me...

i got exactly the same info this morning...broke my heart...

but, i hope, miracles do happen....i still have 0.000001% faith...

Hottests, pls dont hate or bash me...

i got exactly the same info this morning...broke my heart...

but, i hope, miracles do happen....i still have 0.000001% faith...

I know this maybe true..

I have the same amount of faith like you..

but I just try not to believe it....

I'd prepare myself for the worst...

to fight for whatever might happen...

Guest thefirstmoment777

@silence457 & @kissme123: can I ask that the sponsors u guys mentioned abt are sponsors for new album or something? Im sorry Im not clear abt the business world so im not sure how big is the problem... (T___T sr for my bad English)

@someone tell us to 4get abt Jay: u have no idea how we miss Jay to death. So dont say anything!!! we dont need anyone come here and hurt us more. Thanks!

Guest silence457

@silence457 & @kissme123: can I ask that the sponsors u guys mentioned abt are sponsors for new album or something? Im sorry Im not clear abt the business world so im not sure how big is the problem... (T___T sr for my bad English)

@someone tell us to 4get abt Jay: u have no idea how we miss Jay to death. So dont say anything!!! we dont need anyone come here and hurt us more. Thanks!

Those are the sponsors of products that 2PM is endorsing right now. Jay's return does not only affect the group but also the products that the group is advertising because they will have to reschedule the masterplan for endorsements. In this case, JYPE decided on its own that Jay will not return. This meeting is the final confirmation with the sponsors. If the sponsors had objected to the decision by JYPE, there would have been complications and Jay could have a chance to return. But this meeting decided all: sponsors did not object to Jay's complete withdrawal. It's understandable because each sponsor already had their plan to work with 6 members 2PM and it will be complicated for them to now throw away the plan (concepts, image, ideas...) to accommodate Jay's return.

END OF RUMOR

Guest kissme123

am sorry, i dont have tht kinda info...

but i received the same info that silence457 provided us.just saying he's not coming back and its the end around 11am to 12pm KST...

surely, until no official announcement,am trying to keep faith...although its decreasing...

Im not bashing you or anything, but we are all scared of the bad news

Those words of yours are probably strong for our feeling, especially me.

and Silence has not said something about Jay will be forgotten by us Hottests either

@Silence, thanks again for sharing the latest info, im now actually getting ready for JYPE to speak the truth

It comes to the point that I have no feeling towards the rumors tho...always keep the faith~

thank you for your kind concern..appreciated it.. :rolleyes:

and NO..we will not forget jaebum..he is part of 2PM and no one can denied it..

just be strong fellow hottest..

i'll wait..whatever news that goin to come i'll accept it..

but that would probably means the end of fandom for me..

Guest uh-ohxev

hyeonah - That was VERY unnecessary to say, and Hottest will NEVER forget Jaebum. So, please do not come here and tell everyone to stop talking about him, etc. It's a fact that he was a part of 2PM, and to fans he will ALWAYS be a part. So, he's always relevant to this thread.

Guys, I'm preparing myself for the worst of news, and hoping SO hard for the best. I'm sitting here crying because I started watching fan videos about Jaebum and the boys together... I'm feeling really sad. I never thought a group could have so much impact on me. I mean I've CRIED several times because of this... I never have cried for any other artist in my life.

2PM means so much to me, and without Jaebum, the group dynamic will (well, it kind of already has changed judging by interviews of them as "1:59".) change completely. And, everytime I watch them I think "If Jay was there..." My heart hurts so much. And my bias isn't even Jay... I would've felt the same for any other member, because all of this is just horrible and injustice. All 7 are essential. 2PM is NOT 2PM without all of them. I can't say that I will be as involved in the fandom if Jaebums leave is confirmed. Things just won't be the same, and it's always going to hurt watching them. Do I love them and Support them? 110% YES. These boys have been such a big part of my life, and have given me many happy moments... but, lately the moments they've given me are sad. The only thing that'll make me smile again is hearing Jaebums return. Right now, things seem so negative... my hope is hanging by a thread. And I use to be the most positive about this too. ;____;

My heart breaks because I know so many fans already planning to leave the fandom. I only know 1 of my friends who said she's going to stay no matter what... T____T I'm also considering leaving too, since I will always be heartbroken watching them. And I hate to think that, since I've stuck with them since day 1 of their debut. And I love ALL of them SO much. The only reason I'm considering leaving, is because watching them will leave me with heartache. I want to be in a fandom that makes me smile, not one that's going to make me sad. This is NOT the boys fault, at ALL. I feel for them as well.... their leader... this is all so horrible.

I will continue to wish for Jaebums return, and I will continue fighting for him no matter what! I will never give on Jaebums return. Fighting~ T_____T

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

*ignoring the rumor and the troll*

The blackout project has a twitter account now. Please follow to be updated about the progress and participate when the D-Day comes. Kamsahamnida. :)

http://twitter.com/HOTTESTBLACKOUT

This the last hope we have and the last thing I'm getting myself in as a Hottest.

If the rumors are leading us to fake trail then I will keep my hottest status and I promise I will buy everything I can with them as 7.

Until then help in these project it won't bash anyone it's only to show the IHOTTEST support for 2PM with Jaebum.

Guest Labacookie

Coming back to briefly say I hope no matter what happens, even if Jay is let go, I hope fans don't forget about him. Reading that bit kind of made my heart hurt. :( Even if I don't agree with some of the words written or methods used, I hope we can all agree that Jay should definitely NEVER be forgotten. There's no law saying we have to forget him, right? So we should always keep him in or hearts and thoughts, no matter what. :)

Archived