☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest xkrnxchicx7

is this supposed to show what is supposed to happen in february? jay is not found in the pic. right now i know i should take it as what i did with the rumors but seriously i dont know what to think right now except this. i know the best thing to do as of now is just wait. but as of now i cant as i said before i'm sick of these rumors and i just want jay back.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theblazenazn

This thing looks like one best concert there is next to the Dream Concert itself. It's dated for Mid-Late March and Jay is not included at all. Like someone said before, I dont wanna play too much into this but I just don't know anymore... We were depending on February but here's big event where they Advertise only 6. Concert Promotion cost $$$$, they probably did the proper talks with JYPE before doing this which makes me even more worried..

Guest entermuriel

this is what i think about the poster for the concert. i won't make too much of it, cause it makes sense to me as to why the put only six members in there. although the date for the concert is March, do you think JYPE would allow the people making the concert to put in a seven member picture in the flier for the concert? i mean, if you think about it, it's not whether or not Jay is coming back by then or not, the point is, the concert is being promoted NOW, and right NOW only a six member 2PM is being promoted as well. they're not going to put Jay in the picture... then people will start speculating that Jay will be back, just like how people are probably starting to speculate that Jay will not be back because he's not on the flier of the picture [if they do one or the other, there will be speculations, no matter what]. fliers can be changed in a matter of seconds [especially an online/website poster/flier], if by March Jay is back [i'm crossing my fingers] then they will probably add Jay to the poster by then.

Guest kimekwazy

I still have hope that Jay will return to 2pm. I'd be deeply disappointed if he didn't. I can't accept that he won't return until I hear it from him or at least an official, legit statement addressing the issue. There's just too many rumors, it's hard to believe anything.

On another note, I'm liking the new hair-dos of some of the boys, especially Khun's, the color and the style.

Can someone tell me if they ever aired the last episode of wild bunny? It seems like they just said they were holding off on airing it but never did.

Guest cheezychunnie

that poster pissed me off not the fact that they didnt include Jay but the fact

that the cut-off Jay's pic..

they can make an effort of changing that pic into pictures of the boys

doing promotion of heartbeat..they should have been more sensitive..

why they have to cut the pic to make it 6??

anyway,found these pic...

14524092.jpg

cr:as tagged

Guest sentimental-circus

QUESTION!

i'm not sure if i'm allowed to ask here since it's 2am related \:

but i figured i might get a faster response from this thead.....

and 2am+2pm = one day right? they're family~ so it's ok~ ^^

so my friend is totally head over heels over this one shirt

2am's jinwoon is wearing it.... minam from <You're beautiful>... and that one singer i don't recognise atm > < ;;

19580_274129803799_541323799_347932.jpg

if anyone can tell me where i can get this shirt~

or at least some info about it ^^

i would greatly appreciate it~

thanks in advance!

I also asked my friend about the picture and there's a figure at the back of Junho! I just can't remember what picture was used!

Could be a hint or something done by the artist or whoever is in charge of the poster to show the concert's support? Or possibly another marketing strategy. If Jay is not yet back before the concert and if JYPE doesn't say anything, people will get curious if Jay's appearing in this concert.

Guest theblazenazn

I would actually put my money on Jay coming back this week & not the concert if I really had to bet. On the 3rd of February, The Seoul Music Award will happen. It's one of the biggest award show next to the MKMF/MAMA & GDA. Wonder Girls won the daesang there last year. The stage is very grand. I'm hoping JYPE brings Jay back here and the apparent last bboy competition on the 29th is True. That would give the perfect timing for this scenerio.

Sorry for cutting your post. I like the last picture, I can feel Go Minum inside of him !!!

I just see the news from allkpop. There are 30,000 people going audition for JYPE!!! The replacement is such easy. The training costs a lot for JYPE, if they change to the singing competition will be fast and easy to get the talented singer. Also, the competition can sell itself to media and sponsors.

Edit: For that spooky poster. I think they cut from the orginal picture one by one because the version we used to is Khun's hand and Junho's shoulder are in front of Junsu. They're bad in photoshop.

Guest itszmaeee

I would actually put my money on Jay coming back this week & not the concert if I really had to bet. On the 3rd of February, The Seoul Music Award will happen. It's one of the biggest award show next to the MKMF/MAMA & GDA. Wonder Girls won the daesang there last year. The stage is very grand. I'm hoping JYPE brings Jay back here and the apparently last bboy competition on the 29th is True. That would give the perfect timing for this scenerio.

As much as I want that to happen, I highly doubt it. If ever Jae appears on stage with the rest of the boys, that will be the main highlight of the award show. Leadja deserves to be there along with the rest of the members. They've all worked hard last year as 7 members [not counting 1:59], and even if this is the last award show for 2009, I really do think they should end it in a good note, but for now, I don't even think it will happen. Let's all hope for the best, but I'm not putting my hopes too high about it.

Anywyas, Wooyoung looks like a baby in those pictures, but too much eyeliner imo. I'm wondering when the boys will be back seeing that April a few months from now.

Daang. I hope, at least, the boys get together again as 7 members for their second anniversary.

I've been thinking about something...

If Jay is coming back.. I really don't think JYPE will announce it very advance ahead of the actual event. I remember reading someone else's post that said that if JYPE mentioned it early, then it gives room for Anti's to prepare to attack. In regards towards fans who want an answer, For now, JYPE isn't losing much by keeping HOTTESTs in the dark... plus if they really WERE to bring Jay back, I think they figure that as long as they do, it doesn't matter how much they richard simmons us off right now, because if they end up finally giving us 7 in the end, we'd support 2PM no matter how much we distrust JYPE.

So... yeah.. since we all do'nt know what's happening, let's just keep sending JYPE our positive support for JAY. Even if it is down to the last minute, I want JYPE to know that no matter what they think of Jay inside that office building, to his fans, he is, and alway will be... LOVED.

Please keep sending letters if you are doing so, and participating in the Post-it project, blackout projects, etc I think all those ideas are really really great. I can't stress enough how important it is to really reach the company. Even if they don't open up every envelope and read every letter, if we can just overwhelm them with the SHEER AMOUNT of mail we send, maybe they will finally get our point.

Here's the address for JYP USA

110 East 31st St.

New York, NY 10016

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive. Let the HOTTESTS stay together this time and try our best for 2PM! All 7 of them!

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

This is actually 2AM's thank you section in their new mini album

but i posted it here coz they mentioned about 2PM and they also mention

Jay's name...

and i almost burst into tears reading seul ong's message..yeah..i missed him too Ongie :(

Kwon

When is JYPE's 2nd Kkab Kwon going to come out?

Rookie development team, fighting!

We are oneday! 2PM! We need to do a concert some time!

2PM's forever Leadja Jaebum-hyung^^ I hope my song gets sent...

2010...2AM, let's run again..

Even if we're out of breath and it gets difficult.. we will continue running

keep going..

Seulong

We are the only friends for each other kekeke

PM Family. Hey Jaebum, I didn't know that I would cry because of you… miss you

My eternal soulmate, Taecyeon. It looks like we'll be going to Silver Town* together keke

Thoughtful Wooyoung. keke There’s an old feeling to you ke

Khun, who’s been rejecting me these days. ke We have to get beer some time. ke I love all of you so much~^^

Lastly, to 2AM Kwon, Changmin, Jinwoon, who are always by my side giving me strength.

The only thing is for us to become the best!! ke Let's gain strength aja-aja! ke

To all those that are always with me giving me strength, thank you and I love you!!

*SILVER TOWN: a home for the elderly (!!)

Jinwoon

Our hyungs.. 2PM! Let's keep on doing well!

And another family member, Jaebum-hyung ^^!!

I miss you~ Let's all keep fighting!!!

Lastly!! Kwon-hyung, Seulong-hyung, Changmin-hyung, who love 2AM

It is time for us to run again! Fighting!!!!!!!!!!

Changmin

Our JYP brothers and sisters!!

2PM beasts! Jaebum, Junsu, Junho, Chansung, Taecyeon, Khun, Wooyoung..

We will make this album daebak! 2AM let's go to the end! Ongie, Kwon, Jinwoon, let's go!!

CREDITS: hukafall@miclub.com (SOURCE), shmesmx3@2ONEDAY.COM+ hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM; (TRANS); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (EDIT)

-edit-

to those asking about the posters as if there was someone else behind junho

well,that photo was photoshop and it was badly done by the staff so

im sorry there is nothing special on that photo except the fact that

the staffs are so stupid to used that pic to get 6 members where they can

used their heartbeat promotion pic..

awww how sweet of the boys , we miss him too and will do what we can as HOTTEST :D

btw no one answered me why did jyp unfollowed OD boys on twitter so i guess no one knows .

does anyone know how JYP saw Nickhun at the korean music festival? did he perform as a amateur?

correct if i'm wrong but i think it was some staff who saw him not jyp and he didn't perform but he was there so they saw him & saw how he is so freaking good looking he is and asked him to call them back :)

again not sure i have a memory problem XD but i remember it was funny & weird lol

I just want to say, thanks to the users initiating movements and posting jype's address. even if you think it was jay's choice, even if you think there are better ways to show support....think of them now. do it now. rumors are all suggesting that time is almost out, that there are...two weeks until an announcement? no matter where you stood about how to bring jay back, i want to ask this of you. if you do want to see 2PM as 7 again, please be willing to fight during these next two weeks. unfollow and unsubscribe jyp for two weeks...if that isn't your style, fine, i respect that. but you can fight positively too. black out your icon (...i need to get on that), send those girls in nyc your messages of support for a 7 member 2PM, write JYPE letters telling about why 7 members is best. no matter how you do it, just do it. because this could be it. and if we can have any kind of an impact, we have to do it now. if we wait, it could be over forever quicker than we want. and i know i personally don't want to look back on these next weeks and know i didn't even try.

http://image.lottedfs.com/image/event/info...40000200026.gif

Am I imagining things? I see a small glimpse of someone's head behind/next to Junho. Or could it be Jaebeom? Seriously, if they are going to post a picture of only the six members, at least choose the right picture. That picture was taken with Jaebeom during their AAA days.

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but I see that too... it's like someone's behind Junho. I got creeped out for a sec when I first saw it. I don't wanna get my hopes up but if it's really him then this gotta mean something.

omim01.png

edit:

2AM boys are so sweet. We all miss him T T

good that I didn't get my hopes up too high yet coz after I read through comments at 2OD forums, someone posted this pic. I guess the one behind Junho is Wooyoung =\

2pmwebsite11.jpg

btw, the boys look good with their new hairstyle esp Wooyoung, JunBrothers, and Khun Not really like Taec and Chansung's hair though ^^;

Archived