☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tikamicizia

lol, it's so funny both junho and yoseob are "cheating" on doojoon. hahaha

and taec-woon!! hahaha I though it would be khun-woon!!

sigh~ that fanaccount of Jay and that certain guy (damn...whoever that guy is i just wanna..---) is really disturbing.. I hope that...in the midst of all the confusion, Hottests' hearts/desire is still clear to Jay, that WE DO WANT HIM BACK..and that we support him all the way. I hope a mere encounter like that won't let him lose heart, though I think he is already emotionally and mentally tired now. :( Honestly, everyday, I worry not of his come back but of his health/status....and those of his 6 younger brothers...I hope they're always fine.

And HOTTESTS... I know we have our different ideas/opinions...but let's just respect each other, on how we want to act. I believe that in whatever we do (to B or not to B), we should never forget that the message we want to send across is our support for 7, not 6..and for leadja's comeback. Whatever effort, just to make our voices heard...loud and clear ( I personally choose to B...and to send letters to Jay's church, JYPE in korea and JYPE NY). And I really like this 7-profile-pic proj...this is one good way of getting the message across to whoever will enter this thread. Hottests or non hottest, lurkers, spies even.

and to our boys... Love the hair to the max...especially Khun's, I missed his short hair..and Youngie...yay for the dye!

Let's keep it together hottests...we can do this..we can surpass this together. 7=1.

I hope it's only me but I'm quite disturbed that JYPE mentioned the Fair Trade Commission commission contract to point out why they allowed Sunmi to take a break.

I know it's a different situation, but they can also use this to support the situation if Jay doesn't come back.

I think it's about time to take a serious action!

We have tolerated "Jay" being away giving him time as well as JYP, now that time is over!

I'm for a total boycott untill Jay comeback and if he doesn't, i won't count my self as a hottest anymore!

I don't care if i'm being extreme, even if i have to do it alone!

JYPE must give us a final answer quickly and what we gonna do after that is up to us hottest!

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

Wow with all these rumors from past days I never thought I would laugh like an idiot when I hear a rumor.

That fan account with the letter and the guy yelling at Jay I think some of us are dreaming at night and wake up believing what the dream was about.

Let me guess your friend is neighbor MIKE we all know him I bet he's like famous in Korea right now(I"M JUST BEING IRONIC PEOPLE) and he didn't have anything better to do and said to himself:Hey I should stay outside to watch Jaebum!!

This is by far the most stupid thing I ever heard how could someone yell like crazy in the street at Jay and tell him they don't need him o_O it's not like they are idiots to discuss business outside so everyone can hear what they say.

Anyway LOllllllllllllllllllll it's a trend to write fan fics these days. :P

Guest ejunkebox

I think it would be great if fans esp HOTTEST all around the world to united together as one for a specific campaign, i like the blackout idea. If we could get all the other fanclubs like wonderfuls or oneday to help us probably will add more effect as there will be more people supporting a campaign for Jay & Sunmi.

About knocking the sponsors out it must comes from the motherland itself. If korean hottest and international hottest could really plan a campaign that gives out positive feel that way perhaps people would not give such cold shoulders but also letting our voice heard that is " we want jay back ". These way more people will support us.

I had euff of this whole drama it just have to end somehow, good or bad this got to stop!

Guest kissme123

pls dont bash him/her...s/he is just sharing what s/he heard...

btw...i take it as a err...real rumour..and hard to believe.because we know that jay's so much love in his neighbourhood and they've been supporting him ever since the controversy broke out...its hard to believe there's even a hater in the neighbourhood or around there because they know jay since he was a child...the church supports him and he is safe and comfortable there...a hater will be so much in trouble if s/he treated Jay like that.

but, we dont know the truth right...so stick to what we believe...

ah.. jay stopped taking singing & dancing lessons?..

If this is true, it seems like he already lost hope... sigh

Please let this all be rumors. ㅠ.ㅠ

I hope it's only me but I'm quite disturbed that JYPE mentioned the Fair Trade Commission commission contract to point out why they allowed Sunmi to take a break.

I know it's a different situation, but they can also use this to support the situation if Jay doesn't come back.

same here... when i read the OFFICIAL STATEMENT of JYPE concerning Sunmi,

it bothered me alot. Im afraid JYPE will play with us again using this lame excuse (Fair Trade Comm. Contract) of giving their artistes freedom and so so...

I hope my fear will not happen...

If they use this same scenerio upon releasing statements about Jay... sighhhhhh

I think it would be great if fans esp HOTTEST all around the world to united together as one for a specific campaign, i like the blackout idea. If we could get all the other fanclubs like wonderfuls or oneday to help us probably will add more effect as there will be more people supporting a campaign for Jay & Sunmi.

About knocking the sponsors out it must comes from the motherland itself. If korean hottest and international hottest could really plan a campaign that gives out positive feel that way perhaps people would not give such cold shoulders but also letting our voice heard that is " we want jay back ". These way more people will support us.

I had euff of this whole drama it just have to end somehow, good or bad this got to stop!

I agree. Armageddon can start at anytime. But until now nothing is official. Wether his comeback nor his withdrawal. Then why we should go like a bull at a gate?

Let's remember the happiness again which we shared before. The love which we felt before. *LOL i'm sounding like Ghandi*

It's important to calm down. We can raise our voice in a peacefull way and maybe make an impact with the coming project - so far everyone participate. Don't be desperate. We are so many people who feels and wants the same, then why we are wasting so much energy which we need so badly for the "real" bad times if they ever come?

Here's the link to thread where we are discussing and preparing the project: http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?sho...=14284&st=0

Once everything is settled and finished i will post everything here so everyone can spread the word.

Fighting!

Guest HLH4EVER

We have tolerated "Jay" being away giving him time as well as JYP, now that time is over!

I'm for a total boycott untill Jay comeback and if he doesn't, i won't count my self as a hottest anymore!

JYPE must give us a final answer quickly and what we gonna do after that is up to us hottest!

I am totally with you . as a silent fan who could no longer be silent . i cannot believe that it is taking so long to give the fans a solid answer . i find this so-called entertainment company acting very unprofessional. they should have nip it from very the start .

if after the month of feb ,if the outcome is a positive one with leadja on stage with the rest. party all the way .

but if not , i like to thank all of hottest fans for your stories/pictures because if my HEART is not there, i can never BEAT WITH 1.59PM

I'm with you. I have unsubscribed all of jyp channel way before the heartbeat promtion already.

I've been a silent boycotter actually but still follow the 6 boys works anyway.

Now I am quite focusing on AOM. (don't worry I still love the 2pm boys more)

In AOM, there'r 11 boys like oneday. They grew up together and b-boy because they love it.

I found one boy can sing really well too. You can check the boy name, leng phe or phe la roc.

Guest Lee.Donghae

I'm with you. I have unsubscribed all of jyp channel way before the heartbeat promtion already.

I've been a silent boycotter actually but still follow the 6 boys works anyway.

Now I am quite focusing on AOM. (don't worry I still love the 2pm boys more)

In AOM, there'r 11 boys like oneday. They grew up together and b-boy because they love it.

I found one boy can sing really well too. You can check the boy name, leng phe or phe la roc.

Same here, I'm with you guys and I just unfollowed jyp from twitter but I don't know if it counts so much.

I'm for boycott too, I'm tired of everything. It's 140 days now that Jay is gone and WE hottests should do something to make feel our presence.

Guest theblazenazn

hmm... January is almost over. I'm still waiting for that bboy battle that's supposedly his last on the 29th or the 31st?

After February I don't know what I'll think anymore if he doesn't come back...

September-He left (Month 1)

October- Month 2

November - Month 3

December - Month 4

January - Month 5 (Over in just a few days)

February - End of February would mark Month 6 & Half a Year.

They only just had a 1 year anniversary before he was gone and now it's about be half that time already? It makes me sad. Best of luck, and support to everyone who is trying to bring him back. I'll try to help out as I as I can where I can. I just unfollowed JYP on Twitter. I'll unsubcribe on YouTube next.

Hi everyone! Here's a little artwork i did at school. It took me 3 weeks to finish it, and i finally get to take it home! :)

IMG_7891.jpg

IMG_7892.jpg

Credits: MsCTruc

Just to note: The last picture has no flash, so it looks blue, but the actual one is like a purplish-pink colour.

Also, its bigger than this in real life. HAHA!

Its not perfect i know, there are really lots of mistakes i made, but i tried my best. hehe.

I hope ALL 7 them are back together, like this! All smiling~! :D

I'm with you guys!!!...we are in the same boat, let's make it real!!!

Seriously, guys, there's not much time left for us,

We are not only trying to bring Jaebum of 2pm back, but the boy who dreamed to be a good singer...

Fighting Hottests!!!

Guest xkrnxchicx7

isnt this enough time? it's been almost 6 months already, isnt it time to bring jay back? jyp are u gonna even keep the promise u made? we hottest as well as the other boys are waiting for jay's return. i'm sick and tired of these rumors i just want jay back with the boys (I really hope that when he does come back it would be the same as before but my thoughts keep saying that it's not, it's telling me that jay will probably be more conservative and more careful but i still want the same old jay back that left korea) and i also want these rumors to stop coming up. Also if jyp/e decides to have a press conference i really hope that jay gets a say in it of what he really wants rather than what the company tells him to say. truthfully i'm starting to get tired of waiting but i'm still waiting because something tells me that jay will not throw away the 4 years of hard work of bloodtears and sweat that he has gone through.

btw i love the boys new haircuts. hehe junsu is so cute with his tongue out like that and they remind me of 6 lil boys with their hair like that esp woo. hahah so adorable

Archived