☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest hanakann

I dont know anybody post this project, but I will do it. this project is really easy to follow. It starts from 2OD named BLACKOUT PROJECT.

Just use the following images as your avatar and/or signature by blacking out your Facebook photo, your Myspace, your Twitter account, your me2day etc....

av21970.png

Back then we rented a domain. On this matter this can be as example onlyseven.com/net or 2pmunite.com/net. or anything else. On this website we can write what happened back then in September in a objective manner and can also announce the statement of the HOTTEST in this case.

everyone plz join, just take a minute to change ur avarta.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest entermuriel

p.s

I read somewhere that people still go over to post post-its... am pretty sure alot of ppl didnt knw that was still happening. It would be nice, if people posted pictures of it.

if you want pictures of this... i'll post some...

these were from 2 weeks ago... it was Junsu's birthday...

my friend took the pics... so yeah lol

please don't distribute them, or my friend will kill me lol x_x

we really do go there every friday and JYPE staff here in NY is really supportive

this is the window

one of the walls

the door

it usually fills out more or less like that every friday. ^_^

so please, keep sending messages. please click on the link in my signature v v v

we really want all hottest to send their messages

my opinion... i think people should just respect each other right now. like, in all honestly, telling each other what's right or wrong or whatever will not help us right now. right now we all have the same goal, but some have different means. like the saying goes like "the end justifies the mean" not matter how or what you do... we all want Jaebeom back. there is seriously no right way to do it... nor wrong of course. i can't say that i'm against the b-word... cause i've never ever bought anything from JYPE... so yeah, if anything i'm co-operating with it without even doing it directly... if ya know what i mean. what else... let's see... i agree that we shouldn't anger JYPE. i'm not saying to not do anything at all, but to do it in a mannerly way. we gotta show that Hottest have learned how to deal with these situations and not just act out of whim with hot heads. in my opinion, cold heads are able to come up with more strategic ideas that will be able to make at least a small difference. i really give power to everyone who's doing something, doesn't matter what. i'll give my support to them. cause like i said, we all want the same thing. we just gotta be respectful and smart about it.

man... i don't even know if what i said made sense lol bottom line... POWER TO THE HOTTEST hehe ^_^

Guest taejun4

I just feel that KIM JUNSU oppa deserve some loving~~~! Sorry for being biased, but he is my FAVORITE! So I just had to picspam on his latest look.. LOVE THEIR NEW HAIRCUT!!

1264562718581_1.jpg

27_41103.jpg

201001271349332100_1.jpg

201001271331342100_1.jpg

2010012727267_2010012776561.jpg

20100127_1264563842_75395900_0.jpg

201a892d6d1b497149270ad1bd74af74.jpg

201001271321562100_1.jpg

201001271304142100_1.jpg

2010012712493910021.jpg

201001271243531119_1.jpg

2010012712252950475_1.jpg

1264563746808_1.jpg

yay! khun's haircut!

waited for this day to see his pretty face again, not liked

covered up w/ his hair.

if only chansung could cut his hair like just A&A days.

all members here relax~ what's worth the movement if all these rumors are inevitable.

i think the key here is patience, we don't know a thing just false article that some anonymous

typed.

3) If you want to hit, do not hit at JYPE. Hit at every sponsor's product that carries the 6 member exposure. Scare advertisers away and let them know that fans want 7 and not 6 and they will have to deal with cumbersome press and fans violent reactions if they choose to continue using the 6 membered 2PM. This will hurt the 6 boys definitely but its only way to force the hand of JYPE to re-evaluate their stance.

i agree w/ this.

Guest MR. LEE'S

oh my their new haircuts are hot, but i hate chansung's. what the hell, he looks like a girl. chansung, change your hairstyle asap! but but, i love wooyoung's and junho's the most. wooyoung looks hot. *.*

Guest silence457

MY OPINION: (SKIP IF YOU THINK I'M LESS SIGNIFICANT AND LESS LOGICAL THAN YOU)

- THIS MOVEMENT (UNSUBSCRIBING FROM JYPE'S YOUTUBE AND TWITTER) ONLY APPEALS TO A CERTAIN FACTION WITHIN 2PM'S FANCLUB. THE REST OF THE WORLD (OTHER 2PM'S FANS, NON-FANS, ANTIFANS AND NORMAL PEOPLE AND THE MEDIA) WILL VIEW THIS MOVEMENT WITH DESPISE BECAUSE ESSENTIALLY, THE MOVEMENT IS FILLED WITH NEGATIVE SPIRIT (ATTACKING A CERTAIN ENTITY - JYP/JYPE)

- WHAT HOTTESTS SHOULD DO: THE MOVEMENT SHOULD BE ASSOCIATED WITH POSITIVE SPIRIT. IT SHOULD NOT BE TARGETING ANYONE OR ANY COMPANY. IT SHOULD BE SOLELY TO SHOW HOTTESTS' DEDICATION TO PARK JAE BEOM. AN EXAMPLE OF GOOD MOVEMENT? BLACKOUT 7 AVATARS.

- HOWEVER, I STILL THINK IT'S BEST TO WAIT AT LEAST 1 MORE WEEK.

- WHAT WE NEED IN THIS THREAD:

+ SOMEBODY WHO UPDATE 2PM'S ACTIVITIES

+ SOMEBODY WHO COORDINATES THE MOVEMENT.

- WHAT WE DON'T NEED IN THIS THREAD:

+ PEOPLE WHO COME HERE OCCASIONALLY JUST TO SPIT SPITE ON HOTTESTS.

END OF MY OPINION

the new hair looks good only on Khun, Junho and Wooyoung.

the rest looks terrible. please change their stylist. thank you.

Guest gaga143

Deep in my heart I know Jay will be back. But... with every news article coming out about 6pm and their future activities, I find myself resenting the rest of the members for forgetting their fallen brother. I know it's wrong, but it's so hard to see the rest of the boys moving on to bigger and greater things, while Jay is battling emotional demons in lieu of his uncertain future. I thought I was a true fan of all the boys, but I think my heart always went out to Jay first and foremost. I can't help it. It's because he's Korean-American. It just feels very personal. Almost as if my own younger brother was going through this huge ordeal. I wish I could go to Korea and smack the crap out of every one doing this to the group.

In any case, I'm going to have a very hard time supporting the rest of the group if and when JYPE makes the idiotic decision to move ahead with six members. Someone mentioned that JYP is planning to break into the north american market. Good luck. Because I know that he will have to get the support of the korean-americans first before he reaches out the rest of the public, and if Jay's situation doesn't pan out right, a lot of fans will turn their backs on him. We have to. Think of how embarrassing it will be if let's say he does garner some success in the US market, and they find out what he did to his own kind. What a way to leave an impression about Koreans.

I still respect JYP as an artist and musical genius. But this has gone far enough. Let's stop the madness already. Quit crushing peoples dreams and make that miracle happen.

***I just have to say that I'm also extremely upset over the Sunmi issue. Whether she left on her own will or not. It should never have happened. I'm sorry, but the Wonder girls will never be the same.

I like their new haircut!

they look better... and of course cuter...

chansung's hair finally make him look like a magnae!!

I'll totally will support "BLACKOUT UNTIL 2PM"

I'm doing it right now!!

thank you!!

and...

I beg you all, please be in your right mind.

don't divide yourself to pro-boycotter and anti-boycotter...

let everyone have their own decision..

just know..

we're not fighting for 1 person against 6 others...

we're fighting for 7 all together....

even if it's one of the other 6, we'll still do the same thing..

ok?

can i suggest something for those who are responsible for all the post it at JYPE building?

well, I'm suggesting them to use the idea of "blackout until 2pm" for the post it..

don't post up the "blackout until 2pm" image but instead, use the idea for post it..

like how u all make 2pm with some background color...

use black as the background colour and red for the number seven..

better to make the post it bigger...

i'm only suggesting it though...

I got to admit, I'm impressed with the Hottest effort...

it's just like how a family would fight when they lose one member from the family...

I will maybe even get teary bcause of this..

HOTTEST!!

FIGHTING!!

Guest dawnjelly

i absolutely do not like the idea of going after the companies who are endorsing them. scaring away advertisers from the rest of 2pm would just be a hurtful and disrespectful thing to do. why anyone would want to ruin 6 careers for the sake of 1 career in such a negative way is just beyond me. i do not understand that kind of thinking. to be honest that would not help jaebum at all. and the other boys did nothing wrong, so why do they deserve that? trying to hurt the advertisers would end up only hurting the remaining 6 members of 2pm. they want jaebum back too, but they still have to continue on whether he's there or not, and whether he returns or not.

i agree with silence457. the movement should be positive, not negative. hottests should focus on wanting jaebum to return, not on being angry at jype.

the best way to show your support is to actually just show your support. writing letters and the avatar idea are much more positive ways to go about it. the key here is not to be drastic, it's to be strong. we want to make a statement without looking like angry lunatics. i think everyone should write letters. like, tons of letters. make copies and send them multiple times so they're swimming in letters crying for jaebum's return over there at jype. let them know how much you miss jaebum, not how angry you are at jype.

on a lighter note, i had thought i never wanted to see wooyoung dye his hair but omg he is so adorable i can hardly stand it! :D

Guest mika.16

OMG i am in LOVE with wooyoung;s new hair<33333 (and his cute pimple on the nose hhaha aww)

junho looks great with his new color too, all the boys look great <33

(and yeah, junsu's nose looks better now, less 'awkward' than before)

aaahhh i love wooyoung's hair hahahahahaahah something is wrong with me must be all the rumors making me go insane lmao

Guest air_fairy_kisses

have always been a silent lurker. just wanted to say that i love 2pm as much as i love snsd.

and the 2pm that i love comprises of 7 members. no more no less.

with all these rumours flying around about jay not returning, im feeling the blues once again.

i really hope jay comes back. 2pm is nothing without his presence and leadership.

i want to watch wild bunny ep.8. it's so sad that such a hilarious show did not even make it to 10 episodes and more.

although 1.59pm has attained much success with heartbeat and all, i still think that they became more popular and successful as jype capitalised on fans' love and non-fans' sympathy for jay.

isnt it obvious that songs like heartbeat and tired of waiting were echoing fans' and the 6 members' emotional turmoil over jay's absence?

hope k-hottests and international fans will work together to bring jay back!

peace out guys. :)

i dont want the mod to close this thread again.

2PM HWAITING!

I seldom post in this thread, but I’ve been reading every pages.

Hottests, here we go again—we never learn. Each has her own opinion and wouldn’t accept anything besides hers. I seriously thought that the boycott issue has been solved way back. Those who support it will boycott, and to the non-supporters, no need to bash the others.

We are fighting for one 2PM, everyone keep an open mind. How can we reach our goal or win if we go separate ways

Hi guys,

Again, please let's not fight guys. About the banned issue, although many of us feel very strongly for it, we definitely are not forcing anyone to follow along. We also do not judge anyone for their decisions on what is right or wrong.

If you like Coke, drink Coke. I just happen to be a Pepsi Girl.

honestly, if you like the brownies, you don't have to kill yourself trying to stop eating them. Go 'head, eat them.

No one will judge.

Again, I want to post the address for JYP USA

110 East 31st St.

New York, NY, 10016

Also, here is a link to download a word document that is the letter that I wrote to send to JYPE USA. It's not the most eloquent thing in the world, because I wrote it in like 10 minutes but it's something. So for those of you who want to send in something, but have no idea what to write, maybe you can just print this out and send it in.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a8k14i

Any effort counts, even if it is a meager one.

Let's walk this road with Jay and the rest of 2PM. Even if the ending is not the one we wish for, I want Jay to know that he was Loved. and I want the rest of 2PM to know that we'll never forget that they were once 7. In the entertainment business, many stars always say that no matter how big or how famous they get, they never want to forget how they started out when they were rookies... so. hopefully, 2PM will remember too.

Guest haiphuong

I just found this on 2OD

100127 JYPE designates a wall and storage room for questions

This is JYP Entertainment.

Hello, fans.

In an effort to accommodate the needs of the fans, JYP Entertainment has decided to set up a storage room in order to better the communication between the fans and our company.

During crucial matters such as our celebritys' withdrawals, promotion suspensions, and member changes, we are planning to reply to all questions submitted in written form to the best of our ability.

However, we ask for you to understand that we are prohibited to reveal information regarding contracts with other companies or personal requests regarding our celebrities. Excluding these two points, we promise to answer questions without any exaggerations, downscales, or distortions since these will be treated as the official opinions of our company.

If you take our official replies and treat them as false information or release false information that we never said, we will immediately suspend the conversations.

A couple of days ago, we received a representative question regarding Sunmi's leave from the Wonder Girls. Our company will soon be sending a reply.

Since we have now created an official storage room, we ask for the fans to please leave their written questions on the designated wall by the company building. Every 24 hours, we will take pictures of the wall and take the questions down into the storage room.

Our company has been using the terms of the fair contract since November of 2009 and all decisions made regarding promotional activities are by the celebrities in question. Our company must comply to their requests and we will continue to hold these terms in our contracts.

We will work harder to listen to all of the voices of the celebrities in our company and their fans.

Thank you.

CREDITS : JYPE, CAP (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Does it might be the first step of JYPE. to communicate with fans? I hope that K-Hottests could give them some possitive wish that the fans want 2PM to be 7 again. Since they finally decided to "listen" to us, should we send them packages of letters too? :)

A list of recent 2PM Endorsements:

Coca-Cola Minis

Pony Athletic Wear

Samsonite Travel Bags

Samsung Corby

Paris Baguette

Market O Brownies

Do with this information as your inclination dictates. All I can say is, I have a weakness for bad brownies, so I am glad they are only for sale in Korea. And I don't need a new bag, and I don't need a new phone, and I never liked Coke.

p.s. a poster on omgkpop said that she tried the brownies and they were way too sweet, but she would eat them all day if Chansung fed them to her - she'd eat until she was sick, in that case, LOL.

Guest park_eunkyung

Hi Hottests... I've been lurking around and not daring to post.

But I actually do have something to say now...

I'm a Hottest from Seattle. I've seen Jaebeom around town once or twice but I've never said anything. I don't really plan too for I'm not an outgoing person, especially when it comes to big celebrities. All I have to say is that as of this past Saturday night, when I saw him at the break dance competition for the roots shelter, he looked really... different. I can't exactly pin point what that emotion was.. He looked like he was happy to be with his friends, he looked like he was miserable from being away from his brothers, he looked hurt from all the rumors that's going on about him... And if I were to say so myself, the look he had on his face would make me think he wasn't going to come back.

And that's why I wanted to post. Because we only have so much time left...

Things are really seeming as if he's not coming back.

2PM is endorsing things as a six member group.

Jaebeom's "health" is decreasing.

I've heard from a friend that knows some people who go to the same Korean church as him, he's no longer taking lessons for singing and dancing.

The article at 2ONEDAY saying 2PM winning an award without Jaebeom is sign is in ways, very correct. Them winning this award without Jaebeom has people thinking that 2PM can make it without Jaebeom. And not until after his departure did 2PM become "Korea's biggest boyband" of the year.

There are so many signs that he's not returning.

But the again, there were so many signs that he was. Yet it seems like in the midst of all these rumors and heartbreaking stories, the positive signs have fallen through the cracks.

Hottest, you all have said that we need to unite... yet everyone's fighting. And fighting won't bring us anywhere, it won't answer us any questions...

Also, right now, we can't expect much from JYP... the withdrawal of Sunmi is the new thing.... Wonderfuls have been around a lot longer than us Hottests and I'm thinking JYP will be dealing with their issues before ours.

People are mentioning the boycotting of JYP, but personally, I don't feel like that will do us any good. If anything, the people who are endorsing 2PM as a SIX member band need to know that 2PM is a seven member band. That's the most important thing as of right now. 2PM is getting a lot of recognition in Korea as a six member band... we need to stop that.

But I have to ask you guys something that's been nagging at the back of my mind...

If Jaebeom really were to leave, if he wasn't to return ever... would your support for the rest of the boys go away? Would you boycott forever until 2PM no longer exists? Because if Jaebeom doesn't come back, the boycotting will eventually end... which means the antis and even JYP has won over us.... But what could we possibly do if Jaebeom decides to stay home? Will 2PM lose all their fans?

WOW. I sound so dramatic. LMAO. Maybe this is why I never post.... =____________=;;

Guest sweetVisions

But wait, Sweetvisions, didn't you just violate the rule you quoted?

Or is it OK if you are going to recite the rule? Or it's OK if you are going to lecture people about it? How many times can the rule be quoted before it becomes overkill? What about using the phrase "I'm not buying anything" - is that also not allowed?

OK Edward, I'm sure I'll get a slap on the wrist for this one but my aged blood pressure just can't take it, here. I bow to your authority but no one else's.

Um, no.

I'm clarifying the rule for those who seem to be interpreting it the wrong way. Chill out.

so I'm not spamming

haha, Junsu. I don't even....

Archived