☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest alex.bonita

Like alot of people here I feel that I need to post. I think this is more to get this off my chest and honestly, even if people don't agree with me or ignore this post I'll feel a million times better. And I know this has probaly been recycled a million times over.

Anyway for those who want to fight, come over to 2OD. We do not have time to argue with people in denial. Let them think that the other boys will be hurt by the boycott, because we know they will be more hurt that JYPE is lying and Hottest did nothing for their brother!

Just put the message out their and who wants to participate...come on board and those who do not... goodbye!

Sorry to cut your post but these kind of posts have made me furious. I can't even explain in words how angry and frustrated this makes me. I cannot believe that some fans dare question others by saying 'Are you really a fan?' or stating that some of us are 'in denial'. Honestly, what position do you think you are in to pass judgment on other fans? Everybody has their own understanding of what being a fan is. Everybody has their own love for our boys. Therefore, no one can sit here and bash on other fans and act superior. All of a sudden people here seem to think that there is only ONE way of thinking and if you don't think that way, go away, get out, leave us alone etc. Oh and please PLEASE don't assume you know how the boys feel. None of us here know them personally so I don't possibly see how we can say what will hurt or aid them.

There is also certainly no right in fans snubbing the efforts of others. People are working their fingers to the bone. I imagine they're not sleeping, making themselves sick to make sure they support what they believe and what is important to them. If you think it's not going to help, keep it to yourself.

I really do care for our boys, in a way I never thought possible. This fandom has brought me laughter, sadness, excitment, anger etc. and it's really taken it out of me. I just do, like everyone I'm sure, pray we can pull together. Families fight and push against each other all the time, but, at the end of the day they always have each other's backs. I hope this will happen here.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetVisions

thank you alex.bonita

some people need to realize that bashing fans/JYPE is not going to make others follow your beliefs any faster.

And by the way

8. Since the topic of boycott is a sensitive and controversial topic, to avoid unnecessary arguments between members, no discussions about boycotts in whatever forms are allowed here in this thread.
To me, that says you can't discuss the topic of boycotting at all. That includes discussing it but avoiding the word "boycott" and substituting it with "b-word" or whitening it out. It is still the same as discussing it which is not allowed.

Just wanted to clear that up because I've been seeing a lot of that lately which made me think that some people were trying to bypass the swear filter haha.

And I believe there should be some rules about not capitalizing or making the font size bigger for every word in your post. It's annoying and makes other people think that you believe your post is more important than others which it isn't. Everyone is on a equal level playing-field here. It's also just good internet etiquette. :)

Guest moschino

i've been silently roaming this thread for a while but i decided to make a contribution to lighten up the thread.

looks like the boys all got haircuts!

2pm.jpg

there were a couple more pictures but this was one where they were all together

i think they all look great, esp. junho and khun. and wooyoung looks adorbs of course<3 i'm so wooyoung biased.

credit: naver

Guest tikamicizia

owhhh they all look hot with new hair!! did woo dye his hair?? owhh I'm gonna miss his silky black hair. WOOYOUNGG u're too skinny!!! even khun's face is bigger than you now!!!

guys do what u believe,, don't argue in here.. maybe we can discuss the movement elsewhere..

Guest Mariesaurous

^

aww they look cute on their new haircut!

but i like wooyoung's old haircut =[

Cant wait for more 2pm activities!

this is my first post at 2pm thread =]

so, Hii everyone!

Do you guys know when's the new

Family outing comming out?

But wait, Sweetvisions, didn't you just violate the rule you quoted?

To me, that says you can't discuss the topic of boycotting at all. That includes discussing it but avoiding the word "boycott" and substituting it with "b-word" or whitening it out. It is still the same as discussing it which is not allowed.

Just wanted to clear that up because I've been seeing a lot of that lately which made me think that some people were trying to bypass the swear filter haha.

Or is it OK if you are going to recite the rule? Or it's OK if you are going to lecture people about it? How many times can the rule be quoted before it becomes overkill? What about using the phrase "I'm not buying anything" - is that also not allowed?

OK Edward, I'm sure I'll get a slap on the wrist for this one but my aged blood pressure just can't take it, here. I bow to your authority but no one else's.

Guest haiphuong

i've been silently roaming this thread for a while but i decided to make a contribution to lighten up the thread.

looks like the boys all got haircuts!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/xjessifiedx/2pm.jpg

there were a couple more pictures but this was one where they were all together

i think they all look great, esp. junho and khun. and wooyoung looks adorbs of course<3 i'm so wooyoung biased.

credit: naver

They are so cute, esp. Woo's hair style makes he looks like a baby. Khun and Jun Ho are hot with short hair. But frankly speaking, I think our boys are suitable with short hair than long hair although I love the Heartbeat style :)

Like alot of people here I feel that I need to post. I think this is more to get this off my chest and honestly, even if people don't agree with me or ignore this post I'll feel a million times better. And I know this has probaly been recycled a million times over.

Sorry to cut your post but these kind of posts have made me furious. I can't even explain in words how angry and frustrated this makes me. I cannot believe that some fans dare question others by saying 'Are you really a fan?' or stating that some of us are 'in denial'. Honestly, what position do you think you are in to pass judgment on other fans? Everybody has their own understanding of what being a fan is. Everybody has their own love for our boys. Therefore, no one can sit here and bash on other fans and act superior. All of a sudden people here seem to think that there is only ONE way of thinking and if you don't think that way, go away, get out, leave us alone etc. Oh and please PLEASE don't assume you know how the boys feel. None of us here know them personally so I don't possibly see how we can say what will hurt or aid them.

There is also certainly no right in fans snubbing the efforts of others. People are working their fingers to the bone. I imagine they're not sleeping, making themselves sick to make sure they support what they believe and what is important to them. If you think it's not going to help, keep it to yourself.

I really do care for our boys, in a way I never thought possible. This fandom has brought me laughter, sadness, excitment, anger etc. and it's really taken it out of me. I just do, like everyone I'm sure, pray we can pull together. Families fight and push against each other all the time, but, at the end of the day they always have each other's backs. I hope this will happen here.

Excuse me?

Judge? Let us not talk about judging.

So it is ok for the those that continue to hate on us for trying to do something and we are suppose to keep quiet?

And who are you to tell me what I feel? I feel they are in denial. Must be true, if you got so upset. If that is what I feel about them, then that is my feelings... you cannot change that.

You sure are doing alot of trying to tell those of us who are not giving up, that we do not know this and that. So what do you know?

For all we know Coke could've signed on a 7 membered 2PM for the contract, it's possible right? Unless they've already recorded the CF etc.

Guest jeongmins

***PLEASE ALL HOTTEST READ THIS & SPREAD ***

HOTTEST or 2PM fans out there You have to realize how serious this situation is. I used to be one of people who truly respected JaeBeom's opinion but it's not JaeBeom. It's JYP who's preventing JaeBeom. IT'S ALREADY decided within JYPE that they will NOT bring JaeBeom back. Boycott is the only way is to bring JYP and JYPE's treatment to its artists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first resource I'm about to send you in full Korean except the second one. If you know anyone who can translate this and make it into a news please do so-->

1) http://blogdoc.nate.com/1929616

2) http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6036/09...nalfanstate.jpg

I know most of International Hottest are not willing to boycott thinking what difference they'd make and also wanting to support other 6 members. But, JYPE has already decided to NOT bring Jay back. It's not a rumor but only the TRUTH. Jay's friend said Jay wants to come back but Jay's not sure at the same time because JYP is preventing JaeBeom!

If you read what someone wrote about SunMi and JaeBeom (which was written weeks ago before SunMi's quitting), you will realize that Jay will NOT come back unless we put our acts together. If all International Hottest send stronger message to JYP and boycott 6PM, (telling JYPE that Hottest will not support 6PM unless Jay comes back in specific date) JYP will have no choice but to change his mind that he'll have to bring Jay back to make 7PM.

I also used to believe respecting Jay's opinion but after reading the REAL deal I realized I was just too naive. Once again, this is the TRUTH. JYP said "IF Jay wants to come back, he'd do all his power to help JaeBeom" but this was JYP's lip-service to the fans to pass the moment. Our Jay baby's comeback will NEVER happen.

In order to bring more attention to this issue, I thought of soompi. We have to let other International Hottest/ fans know that we really need to give stronger BOYCOTT/message to JYP otherwise he won't listen, never. He'll just keep 6PM and will never bring Jay back to make 7PM.

2PM/JYPE still visits other countries and if they see that International Hottest are against 6PM, what will they say? Exactly. There are a lot of people who are still naive enough to believe that Jay is the one who has the decision.

It's because International Hottest don't know full history of K-pop and groups that JYP produced what problems they had in the past. **Please refer to the first resource about this K-pop history & JYP's reaction in the past**

Only when JYP realizes that 6PM won't make much money and 7PM is more profitable, JYP will have then no choice but to bring Jay back. It's sad that we have to force JYP but that's the reality. JYP is just cold, heartless businessman wrapping himself up as a brother and a friend. That's why JYP won't bother with 7Pm right now because JYP is just too busy with other groups and make his name known in United States.

We must let other 2PM fans/other people know that if we just "merely" wait for Jay, Jay will NEVER come back. It is JYP preventing Jay from coming back.

BOYCOTTING is the only way for us to let JYP know that 6PM will not work.

You may be surprised but despite 2PM's triple crown winning of Heartbeat, 1st Album didn't make much money because of boycott. Still, JYPE is not listening to the fans--what this tells us that we need stronger boycott/protest!!

Hottest's message is clear: We as International Hottest, without JYP's clear message that Jay will come back in specific date, will not support 2PM anymore.

People [Waiting will NOT solve the problem.] Jay actually wants to come back.

There are millions of ways to fight back this stubborn JYPE. One of the ways is to unsubscribe and refrain all JYPE official channels on youtube and stop supporting them. **if you know more please reply to this thread

Supporting letters that he get from his fans are only his strength. But it really depends on JYP to decide (despite of JYP saying "oh i'd let Jay to decide this") what this means that we cannot stop BOYCOTTING until we get what we want.

Thanks for reading this..I know I wrote so much but this is imperative to K-Pop community not just for Hottest and 2PM.

I am sad that this is what the fandom has come to be.

It's like dejavu...returning back to September 8th 2009. We've gone through one full cycle, and now we're back again at the start.

Fans panicking, running around like headless chickens as the rumors become more rampant, no one knowing what to believe and what to do, which results in more anxiety and distress to all fans, causing everyone to turn against each other and towards the management and even towards the seven boys. There's chaos and drama everywhere online whenever 2PM is involved.

Even if there's no tears in my eyes, but my heart is crying at the ludicrosity of it all. How this situation has finally come to this.

One thing keeps me sane amidst all these chaos.

Patience. I believe that good things will come to those who wait.

Not to mention, it reduces the amount of anxiety and stabalizes my blood pressure.

Regardless what the outcome is, be it positive or negative, I have faith in Jay and the boys.

For Jay, he's a talented hard working dude, and he's gone through his fair share of hardships in his life, and there's no doubt that if he continues to persevere, regardless whether he's in 2PM or not, he'll be able to succeed in his life. He WILL go far in his future. A lot of people can attest to that. Just wait for it and see. Plus, this entire scandal would be a learning experience for him, and he'll definitely emerge stronger and more mature from this.

The other 6 members have also suffered and persevered during their trainee years to reach where they are now. If a six membered 2PM is the direction that JYPE will go for eventually, then we should just wish them all the best and success as well. Anyways, this is just one phase of their lives. They're not gonna be in 2PM and idols forever anyways, right?

While I have been hoping and wishing for 2PM to be seven again, but Ive already accepted that things will never return to the way they used to be whether they are six or seven. Too much has changed as a result of this incident and I have a feeling, 2PM won't ever be the 2PM that we knew before.

So, my advice - Stay Calm and have patience.

Do what you wanna do to help ease your own anxiety.

If you don't feel like sitting around and just waiting, and that you feel like doing something which could help make a difference, then just go ahead and do it. It's your own time and effort, so, don't feel disheartened if others mock you or say that what you're doing is useless. At the end of the day, you're not satisfying the needs of others, but it's for your own. Do what makes you feel happier.

I know one thing that will make a difference. Donate to the victims of Haiti. They'll appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

Guest taejun4

do anybody have the original size of this photo. if you do please share it. i've been looking around for the original photo but can't seem to find it... MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

iwantoriginalsizefrthis.jpg

I find it extremely uncalled for when people criticize others that are trying to make a difference in this Jay controversy.

Fact of the matter is we don't know a thing, so no one here is in the position to judge a 'fan' or a supporter for whatever action they may be doing, unless its blatantly causing harm, for example sending JYP a drink filled with super glue, you know... extreme stuff like this.

If we don't know the real fact and truth behind JYPE's decision no matter how many 'associates' and 'friend' post on the internet, we won't know for sure if our action are right or wrong, and unfortunately many have reasons to also not believe JYPE's released information.

We can only hope that our action will result in a positive outcome. So rather than people rattling off at other fans and supporters, do your part and support. Whether it be the Underground KHottest's stand on the matter (the banned topic) or be supportive and send letters to JYPE.

If you don't think it's worth you time or it won't make a difference, then I ask you to stop criticizing fans that are actually doing something because they are trying their hardest to persuade JYPE.

It doesn't make you any less of a fan if you opt to sit back from this controversy, but it doesn't give you the right to judge the fans that are scrambling around trying their best. This is solely my opinion and if anyone thinks differently, so be it.

what she said. just because you think that what some fans are doing is nuts because we have no impact on JYPE, at least we are TRYING. so if there are others that want to just sit back and wait for JYPE to bring us news [the company who has been spitting lies and contraversial information at us for months...], then fine. we dont FORCE anyone to do what we are doing.

but the truth is, D-Day for jay is coming. SOON. its not like last year when people were arguing about his outcome...because he still had time....now he possibly has a couple of WEEKS before we find out that he isnt coming back because JYPE deemed him unncessasary to the success of 2PM.

i like that blackout 7 idea. thankyou to the poster who suggested it.

and yeah like some of u said....if it becomes 6PM forever, im out. jay-bias aside, they are NOT the same boys as we saw in wild bunny and idol army and other variety shows when they were SEVEN. opposed to as they are now.

Sunmi's withdrawal is actually a GOOD thing for Jaebum now.

JYPE is likely having their hands full just dealing with the bad press of her withdrawal. Through Jae's incident and the conspiracy theories raging the internet last year, many wonderfuls were definitely affected and hence in my business opinion, the corporation canot endure another slew of bad press.

To be honest my official sources told me that Jay was coming back but all these rumours and hearsays and its definitive tone has gotten to me so much that I bought into perhaps their plans have changed and they're not bringing him back anymore. Today these sources are refusing to confirm or deny if they know any more news when I go back and ask them about 2pm's developments. Part of me believes now that its because everything that has to deal with 2PM has become tiresome and probably also because JYPE has gone on a defensive and throwing out likely all sorts of information to make sure that not one person is in knowledge of the truth.

I actually took comfort in the conversation with JYPE associate article that came out from 2OD. I also took comfort in the latest JYPE article that is trying to fan down the anger on Sunmi's withdrawal and stating about Jay's comeback as indefinite. For some reason, I am beginning to think that all these incitement of fans anger to the issue will do Jay good as who knows it might pave the way for his comeback.

Please still go ahead and do what you think its right. If its the B word, do it... cos I am not sure what is the truth and whats smokescreens anymore. Too many bombs have been thrown out and at this point no one relaly knows whats going on in JYP's brain. I hope to put my faith in his smarts than his rumoured pettiness. But lets fight the good fight and if you guys think its unifying to defy... I'm all for it...

As an industry insider.... this is my advice.

If Jaebum is really released, perhaps this is what fans must do next. Not sure if its wise to do it at this time.

1) No record label gives a hoot about CD sales anymore so the not buying of CD will not dent anything. These days even if you sell 100,000 CDs at USD$12. Thats 1.2million in gross. 40-50% goes to distributor. Thats USD$700,000 remaining. Filming of MV, easily USD$50-70,000. Publicity and advertisng 20% more to the bill. Whats left over goes to paying producers, royalties, and awhole lot of other mechanics so the profit is peanuts.

2) High exposure equals advertisers notice. Jae's incident beought unprecedented fame to the rest of 6PM. Their media value over the whole of last year probably amounts to close to likely a three figure USD million figure. This means that whatever they do will get picked up by press. All news good or bad is exposure so currently they are very big commocity in the business

3) If you want to hit, do not hit at JYPE. Hit at every sponsor's product that carries the 6 member exposure. Scare advertisers away and let them know that fans want 7 and not 6 and they will have to deal with cumbersome press and fans violent reactions if they choose to continue using the 6 membered 2PM. This will hurt the 6 boys definitely but its only way to force the hand of JYPE to re-evaluate their stance.

4) On hindsight, this might be their only way of survival too since doing this woukld mean they have a legitimate reaosn to convince the brands with traditional mindsets that they're hands are forced in order to protect them.

Thats all I can say at the moment. All the best Hottest!!!!

Guest babiluxx

my last post for today...guys i beg you. I beg you...please dont fight.

After all this time I cant believe what this has come to.....

we need encouragement and positive attitudes. we need hope. we need faith. we need to understand each other. respect each other. (at least try).

we all love our boys...so lets try to stay together. we are hottests. come on guys!

missyera..i totally agree with everything you just said. it is a sad reality . Honestly i just want our boys to be happy. all 7 of them. thats all i want..

FIRST OF ALL! I'ld like to begin again with "PLEASE DO NOT FIGHT AMONGST OURSELVES!"

Thank you for the members who have also sprang up with ideas of how we can promote our cause. Thank you for those who have sent out letters. And Thank you even to those who remind us to keep our actions in check as we are fighting with a very formidable foe.

Again I want to put JYPE's USA address here again

110 East 31st St.

New York, NY, 10016

Please send out letters, post cards, pictures, anything that shows CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM towards bringing Jay back into 2PM.

Although we don't know what's going on, I do know that we HAVE been sitting on our laurels for too long. I believe that other than having patience we must also be ASSERTIVE. I'm not saying that we should get violent and start becoming hysterical. In fact, we need the complete opposite.

We need to express our side in a mature, logical, rational way. We need to convince them that they should give us what we want.

For those who are inclined to do something. Please, use the address posted above. Thanks.

Guest fattie8701

Thank you God for haircuts!!! For the first time ever

i LIKE Junsus' hair..heck i may even love it!!!!!!

Nichkhun we finally get to see the existence of your forehead!!!!

the only person whose haircut is not working for me is Chansung...

to the issue at hand:

I feel like whatever is going to be done, JYP/e cannot be provoked in whatever form or shape..people please leave him alone, if you focus on 'hurting' him, you'll never succeed!...

I have been thinking

1) i hear ppl talk that we are not in korea so our stance has little blah blah..our stance has little effect because we always just support, we never raise our voices. It will be awesome if international fans showed their own support and preference for a 7 membered 2pm. I like the website idea.

p.s

I read somewhere that people still go over to post post-its... am pretty sure alot of ppl didnt knw that was still happening. It would be nice, if people posted pictures of it.

2) I believe JYP/e is trying to set up a market here in North America...soo yes our opinions do count if he is trying to appeal to us and set up an initial fanbase! Besides who do people think are getting the wondergirls all those polls they are leading...certainly not the American crowd cuz alot of people still dont know who these girls are.

3) i feel like we need collateral. Cuz right now, it seems like we are just threatning a man who is like a guru in the business world. Its like a game of chess, you have to think 5 6 steps ahead of your opponent.

So Plan carefully and ahead and always keep ur opponent guessing.

Archived