☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

Sukadewa I like your idea and some of u are right we need to bring up all the happy moments and remember all the good things about Jaebum we need to be positive,united and hope for a change if that decision was taken(the worst case scenario I mean).

We don't know what is really going on inside JYPE it's hard not to get sad with all these rumors going around but they can come from anyone(JYPE,Anti's etc).

The twitter(yt,fb.)action was just symbolic we don't expect JYPE to go crazy over that.

Believe it or not I still have a little hope in JYPE call me stupid I will see that in mid February but as I said we don;t know what they are up to and being silent doesn't mean it's something hidden from us it could mean they have a schedule for everything whatever they bring we will see sooner or later.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rachael08

I blacked out for Jay since september 8

Hottests lets unite and turn everything black (soompi, twitter, facebook, allkpop, YOUTUBE)

This is for you Jay!!!

Guest Soulhead

I don't want to be aggressive but the whole ''7-1=0'' remind me the crazy and scary Super Junior fanbase

It's like a sect in fact XD But do want do you want to do after all..-

Want to also voice out my take on this (skip it if u want , i just want to say my piece)

Do you believe the "rumors"? Why and why not?

Nowadays, I dont believe any single rumor that's coming out. I think personally I matured a lot on this matter and Im saving myself from too much drama on unreliable sources and hearsays. Honestly, sometimes I think those netizen who started this whole fiasco maybe at it again and starts release these rumours from so so JYPE execs. For me, I'll wait for the official statement...from then I'll start the real fight !

Do you think the whole throttle may be the only way to bring Jay back?

At some point I think it will. And to those thinking it may affect 6PM and will coz 6PM to disband... I DONT THINK its logical bec practically speaking its only 6PM who are bringing cash in their pockets as of the moment. I dont think they'll risk to let go of their "ATM" as of now. So if full throttle is required I think we will not loose anything.

Comment from another fan: "Jay has to come back, otherwise JYPE will lose a lot"

What exactly is JYPE losing if Jay doesn't come back?

Some says JYPE is not losing anything. But from my POV, their losing the confidence of public on them.We knew that almost every month new groups are debuting...so sooner or later if they dont act professional now as of the moment, they'll have aftermath of this cruelty some time later. I still believe in KARMA though! They may earn some now, but we dont know what the future will take away from them becoz of this too much cruelty.

It is Jay's decision, maybe he doesn't want to come back.

Personally, I dont think so. From the beg of this whole mess I never believed that it was his sole decision to leave afterall. Neither those thoughts of saying its his decision not to comeback. Man... he suffered 4 yrs of his life for this dream. If you've watch hotblood ep. you'll see how hard it was for them to get this dream. and i think the suffering they had back then in hotblood is not even 10% of the pains and suffering he has to endure to be in 2PM. This dreams mean a lot to him. So PERSONALLY i think he wants to come back... sadly, there is something/someone hindering it =(

I refuse to believe in any rumors, I'll wait for Jaebum's own words.

Though I refuse to believe the rumors, it's scary to hear words from Jay himself bec I think it'll be JYPE's words put in his mouth =(

I'll wait for JYPE official statement.

Waiting as well

Comment from another fan: "KHottests chanting 7-1=0, that's unfair for the rest of the members. Jaebum is no the only important member in 2PM, besides, he is not even my favorite"

I feel in my heart that 6PM above anyone else would understand this.As someone pointed earlier, they are hinting on us... they also want their Leadja back but their hands are tied and their lips are sealed!

If Jaebum doesn't come in the next album, it's all over....

For me ,YES it is! This will be the end of my patience over all this mess.

What can we do in the meantime?

Unite! If all of us will unite for 1 goal our voices will be heard. Unfortunately we are soooo divided at the moment.

If we want all 7... we must unite Hottest! I will do everything I can as of the moment. All the ideas big or small as long as its goal is to bring Jay back Im all go for it!

Guest cheezychunnie

Lol

It's funny how 2PM fanbase slowly become as scary (and silly ?) than the ''Only 13''-fanbase.

Poor 2PM.

if u dont agree on what others are doing please at least respect them..

they are doing what they are believe in..

for me,poor 2PM to have a fan like u who being so disrespectful towards

others...

please...everyone already calm down and started to come together

dont ruined that..im asking a favour from u...

i found this fancam,Taec being so emotional here..you can see around

1:37 and khun pat his back then he shouted 'THIS IS FOR JAY PARK'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTrwXLKKhM0

I like this blackout idea, one because it gives a strong message,

two because LOOK how beautiful it is to the eyes, all fans coming

together, no matter what their stance is! look guys! we're doing this

together, even though the news may be sad or happy, I am smiling

at the thought of a simple action that brings us so together

and a thought, I know there are MANY 2pm forums, each with their

own views, but how about all these forums coming together to make

one massive friendly project? there is ProjectHottest, 2pm-online

and 2Oneday, not to mention all the other languaged forums, like

the ones in Peru, Mexico and Chile. Ya'll think we can come together

and do one big project for 2pm?

I'll be back with pictures of all 7 to decorate this post

My take on these questions:

Do you believe the "rumors"? Why and why not?

The rumors are following a consistent trend. I do not believe in any one rumor per se, but the fact that so many rumors are appearing that all say pretty much the same thing - that I believe.

Do you think the whole throttle may be the only way to bring Jay back?

Nothing has really worked up to this point. 6PM has gotten stronger, the other boys have tons of CF and show deals that are raking in the money. Those that worry about this "hurting the other boys" or worry that JYP might disband 2PM - I have to laugh. They are the golden calf right now. That is why it has become so unnecessary to bring Jay back. I agree with other posters that the only avenue open to us, especially international fans, is to try and influence public opinion. Especially for American fans, we can emphasize the poor treatment that Jay has received - most people, when I tell them the story, are astounded.

It is Jay's decision, maybe he doesn't want to come back.

Listen to friend accounts, guys, I think they are trying to get his words out. He is scared, and has doubts, but he does want to come back. Oh, and he's very healthy.

I'll wait for JYPE official statement.

Then you can wait for h*ll to freeze over. JYPE has succeeded marvellously so far by admitting nothing, saying nothing, denying everything. They will say nothing until it is totally game over. Why change your game plan when it is working so well?

Comment from another fan: "KHottests chanting 7-1=0, that's unfair for the rest of the members. Jaebum is no the only important member in 2PM, besides, he is not even my favorite" Should we give some support project for the 6 too?

1. Leave the kHottests out of this, they must do what they feel is right. They are the soldiers on the front line, not us, so no back-seat driving.

2. As for a show of support for the 6 members, they have been showered in affection - it's a love fest out there for them in the entertainment market, so I am not worried about them one bit. We have been hampered, divided, and generally left in a big puddle of useless indecision because of our worry about the other 6. It has gained us nothing - and they are more popular, and busier, than ever before. So why on earth are you still worried??

If Jaebum doesn't come in the next album, it's all over....

For me, this is true. This is my test of the kpop industry, to see if they can value people over $$$, be loyal in the face of mob rule. If they fail the test, they are not worth my time and affection.

And I will work on a position statement, sukadewa. Like others, I want to feel like I tried my best, rather than sitting on my hands, waiting for someone else to tell me what's going to happen. I hate being passive, it's is too easy in life to talk yourself out of making an effort. It's too easy to depend upon people in "authority," even when you suspect they may not be right.

Guest Labacookie

@veronicavivian

I rest my case. Your attitude is exactly why people are backing away from the 2PM fandom, and not all fans are willing to support this. Calling me an anti because I don't agree with you is about as immature as you can get.

And seeing as this forum is devolving into paranoia central (aka 2ONEDAY jr.) I think I'll be exiting for the duration.

Godspeed.

Guest lec8504

@veronicavivian

I rest my case. Your attitude is exactly why people are backing away from the 2PM fandom, and not all fans are willing to support this. Calling me an anti because I don't agree with you is about as immature as you can get.

And seeing as this forum is devolving into paranoia central (aka 2ONEDAY jr.) I think I'll be exiting for the duration.

Godspeed.

agree. sigh.

I admire all of you for doing this, but I am also scared that unsubscribing and turning completely against JYPE will infect the situation even more. What if it will effect Jay and the boys badly instead? JYPE is working behind closed doors, there is no way for us to know what's going on in there until there's been an official statement. What if these rumours have absolutely no truth behind them? Maybe it isn't good to stir up a storm when there is nothing confirmed yet. Maybe the best would be to wait a bit more. The ongoing silence from JYPE maybe might actually be something positive, they might be deciding Jay's future this second and maybe it isn't negative at all! :)

I understand if you don't understand my point of view, I am just scared of the whole situation getting out of hand!

Guest babiluxx

if none of us can come to an agreement or a central goal...there is nothing we can do now. I mean I think no matter what we are all going to be divided by our own opinions.

I've read all of the posts and frankly I think that each single person make a point. maybe we are divided by our opinions but no one wants 2PM to fade away just yet.

I think one thing we can all agree upon, and I've said this before is that we all love 2PM. Love all of the members lets just start there. I mean i just feel like now is not the time to have arguments and leave unnecessary comments bashing others ideas and what nots.

I know there are really young teenagers here and then older people here as well. So opinions and the way they state things might be different but we all mean well. I'm 20--and from my stand point I think we should just stop arguing and figure out something. (or if u don't wan to do anything that is fine as well, but please dont bash others for their ideas.

Guest donnie_d

ALL I HOTTEST UNITE!!! PLS CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PIC INTO 7 ........

LETS ALL UNITE SO THAT JYPE MAY SEE HOW MUCH WE LOVE JAEBOEM AND 2PM AS 7...........

if none of us can come to an agreement or a central goal...there is nothing we can do now. I mean I think no matter what we are all going to be divided by our own opinions.

I've read all of the posts and frankly I think that each single person make a point. maybe we are divided by our opinions but no one wants 2PM to fade away just yet.

I think one thing we can all agree upon, and I've said this before is that we all love 2PM. Love all of the members lets just start there. I mean i just feel like now is not the time to have arguments and leave unnecessary comments bashing others ideas and what nots.

I know there are really young teenagers here and then older people here as well. So opinions and the way they state things might be different but we all mean well. I'm 20--and from my stand point I think we should just stop arguing and figure out something. (or if u don't wan to do anything that is fine as well, but please dont bash others for their ideas.

I agree with everything you say. We will always be divided by our own opinions, but the thing that keeps us together is our love for 2PM. I would like to apologize if my post sounded like I was bashing them for their ideas, that what absolutely not my intent :) I admire them for doing i, I was just stating my worries with it. My wish is for all of us to stay positive and endure the rumours, for our own sake, for Jays and for the boys. ♥ Let's all try to be strong! :)

babiluxx, I get you..

everyone is getting frustrated, not because we hate each other, but rather we all love 2PM.

At this juncture, let's just quit arguing anymore.. it is not going to help the situation. I agree with those projects and movements that are positive in nature and can raise awareness for Jay.. I agree with those who disagree with bashing JYPE & JYP, cos it is just useless atm.. and those who said to wait out until Feb, i think as long as the stuffs/activities we pursue are positive ones... then why not... it will not cause any harm..

I think many of us here is like making a desperate, last-ditch effort for Jay.. It may very well end up unsuccessful, but many fans here just want to at least do something for Jay.. and not think of "what if we had done this or that" in future..

edit: this is my 3rd & last post of the day :( i had just PM-ed Edward asking if he could kindly do away with the post limit or maybe up the no. of post per day, in view of the discussions we are having as the D-day is nearing.. if there is indeed a project or something coming along, at least we can discuss more easily here.. we'll see..

Guest Idemandacookie

@Labacookie and lec8504:

:blink:

Let's not be dramatic, I never called anyone an anti. I ASKED you if you were one.

Big difference people, big difference between an afirmation and a question.

Don't read between the lines and make unnecessary misunderstandings.

Who is turning into a paranoid? Seriously :ph34r:

first time posting here..

I don't know what's real anymore

but There's one thing I do know,

United we are one - Divided we are done.....hottest!!!

Love & Respect is really important

...2pm fighting !!!!!!!

edit: really agree with avchuck...

I admire all of you for doing this, but I am also scared that unsubscribing and turning completely against JYPE will infect the situation even more. What if it will effect Jay and the boys badly instead? JYPE is working behind closed doors, there is no way for us to know what's going on in there until there's been an official statement. What if these rumours have absolutely no truth behind them? Maybe it isn't good to stir up a storm when there is nothing confirmed yet. Maybe the best would be to wait a bit more. The ongoing silence from JYPE maybe might actually be something positive, they might be deciding Jay's future this second and maybe it isn't negative at all! :)

I understand if you don't understand my point of view, I am just scared of the whole situation getting out of hand!

I didn't unsubscribe to JYPE or whatever, because I never subscribed to him in the first place. lol

Again PLEASE DON'T argue with each other guys. Honestly, don't even waste your time on it. Because like many people said, we have NO TIME LEFT. If someone says something that seems unfair and a little cruel, maybe just think of it as them reminding us that in the end, we still might end up with nothing. They just don't want us to get our hopes up for nothing, maybe.

ANYWAY.

I LOVE ALL THE IDEAS THAT ARE BEING EXCHANGED HERE. Although like another member said, our power is truly small and measly, but to drill a whole you have to start at the cracks, and I hope HOTTESTs can follow through with this to the end. Even if you can't do ANY of the suggestions, just never stop hoping that maybe maybe a miracle will happen. The power of the human will, right?

I'm NOT trying to give people false hope, I know that we ALL know that what is coming is probably not good, but I just want everyone to know, that if we try our best until the end, at least we will have no regrets at the end of the road.

Personally, I know that I will probably walk away from 2PM fandom if JYPE really goes out and tries to hardball the HOTTESTs. To me, although yeah, I do love 2PM as a group, but I loved them as a 7 member group. As 6 members, they're just not as attractive to me, and after I thought about it, it's because they have no "focus" anymore. I know that yes, they still generated another mega-popular member after Jay, but within the members, Taec just isn't Jay. (And that's what was good about him.) Taec doesn't pull the members together like Jay did (not that he isn't CLOSE with the members, I'm sure he is.) Neither does Khun, or Wooyoung (who actually is my favorite), or Junho, or Junsu, or Chansung. They're all great in their own rights, and the 6 members still make a very cool group, I know all this. But do they make up the 2PM that make me eagerly want to watch their interviews and shows and performances each week? For me, unfortunately, no.

Or actually what I want to say is... you know how in your group of friends at school, there's always that ONE PERSON who everyone gravitates to, and if you have a hang-out and that ONE PERSON couldn't go, it just doesn't really feel the same or as fun, even if that ONE PERSON isn't even who you think is your "best friend"? And the whole time, people will say, "Dang, I wish so-and-so was here!" And it's not like you don't have ANY FUN at all, its still cool to hang out with the rest of your friends. But because you know what it's like when that one central person is, you can't help but to think, "dang, if he was here, we'd be having an even CRAZIER good time!" For 2PM, That ONE PERSON is Jay.

That's what I mean. So please stop thinking that us wanting to support Jay = not wanting supporting the other members. That's not how it is at all.

Here is the JYPE USA address again

110 East 31st St.

New York, NY, 10016

Again, CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms please.

Like many members have mentioned, we don't want to richard simmons them off. But we want to convince them that they want Jay back.

Guest avchuck

babiluxx, I get you..

everyone is getting frustrated, not because we hate each other, but rather we all love 2PM.

At this juncture, let's just quit arguing anymore.. it is not going to help the situation. I agree with those projects and movements that are positive in nature and can raise awareness for Jay.. I agree with those who disagree with bashing JYPE & JYP, cos it is just useless atm.. and those who said to wait out until Feb, i think as long as the stuffs/activities we pursue are positive ones... then why not... it will not cause any harm..

I think many of us here is like making a desperate, last-ditch effort for Jay.. It may very well end up unsuccessful, but many fans here just want to at least do something for Jay.. and not think of "what if we had done this or that" in future..

edit: this is my 3rd & last post of the day :( i had just PM-ed Edward asking if he could kindly do away with the post limit or maybe up the no. of post per day, in view of the discussions we are having as the D-day is nearing.. if there is indeed a project or something coming along, at least we can discuss more easily here.. we'll see..

YES to this!

We don't have much time and what other ideas there are aren't being shared but the current ones frowned upon. If you guys need time to think it over and come up with something else that may be effective, by all means, please do. Sukadewa's idea sounds like something we can run with and I can't seem to find any harm in this. All of a sudden this idea is SCARY? What's SCARY is Jay not returning because there wasn't enough effort (not saying he will by doing this, just saying we should all AT LEAST try.)

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: @ mi-cha, no that wasn't to you. I didn't mean to point fingers at anyone when I said that--it was just one of the comments I read over on the previous page and thought it should be addressed...because it isn't scary--lol. Anyhow, I want to do everything I could, while I could. That's all.

YES to this!

We don't have much time and what other ideas there are aren't being shared but the current ones frowned upon. If you guys need time to think it over and come up with something else that may be effective, by all means, please do. Sukadewa's idea sounds like something we can run with and I can't seem to find any harm in this. All of a sudden this idea is SCARY? What's SCARY is Jay not returning because there wasn't enough effort (not saying he will by doing this, just saying we should all AT LEAST try.)

Just my 2 cents.

Sukadewa's idea is a great idea! That is something we should definetly do :) I didn't mean Sukadewa's idea earlier when I said I was worried. I am sorry if I wasn't clear! Projects is a great idea. I wish I had some ideas as well!

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

Last post today I think LOL I forgot how many times I wrote anyway I'm glad we are finally starting to come together

The main point is we don't have much time,we need to do positive stuff to get attention for Jay and we sure don't want to make JYP/E angry or something as someone mentioned early we don't know beside the bad rumors what exactly is going on inside this company.

Archived