☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest mika.16

omgoodness,,

NOTHING on the internet can ever be trusted.

i could easily say i work @ jyp or cube or whereever and give 'insider info' in really articulate language...

i hope/wish/pray JUST as much as ALL OF YOU that the rumors of Jay coming back are true, but we can never know until the time comes. I just dont think its necessary to take sides, or trust some posters over others, cus afterall, everything is online and anonymous. (of course some people will come across as more trustworthy than others, but the fact of the matter is, NOBODY knows. IF they really are connected to people some way, then THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the good news, if not,... go away lol hahaha).

i really hope Jay comes back in April too, but lets just try not to get our hopes too high.

Anyway, I read on allkpop that they'll be doing individual activities for now...

does anyone know what Chansung/Junho/Junsu might be doing?

i know the others will be doing MC/acting/variety shows right?

Maybe junsu might have a nice ballad song?? =))))

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest everybodyshout

Take everything with a pinch of salt

Don't get too overwhelmed by unnecessary emotions

Wait patiently, be busy with your lives like how 2pm's busying themselves to pass time quickly

BECAUSE JAY WILL BE BACK MA HOMIES!!!!!! :D

Guest dawnjelly

i've been silent for awhile. i hope no one will get angry at me for this, but i feel the need to speak up.

everyday i read the 2pm soompi (usually multiple times) because i like to check what's going on with my favorite group.

but it's disheartening to see so many fans in here constantly upset and turning against each other... and even worse, a few fans turning against 2pm members.

instead of speculating, instead of throwing out 'info' and discussing rumors, instead of criticizing the boys and complaining about their hair (i feel like that's at least half of what i read lately), we should try to be more unified and more supportive of the boys. how can we seem supportive to them if we're so torn apart?

so i think in order to help unify the fans here, i propose that we talk about WHY we are fans of 2pm.

WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT 2PM?

(answer with words, and/or answer with pictures! if there were enough pics posted in here, it might help to drown out all the annoying rumors and fighting.)

as for me...i really love 2pm.

i love wooyoung's cute smile, adorable and expressive eyes, perfect lean body, dancing, ssanti dancing, cute voice (which has improved so much!), cheeks, stretching, and sense of humor.

i love junho's gorgeous smile, eyes (i love his eyes!! if he ever got eye surgery i'd just die!), his hot and amazing dancing, moodiness, beautiful voice, hot body, and amazing butt.

i love junsu's very unique and beautiful voice, passion for singing, his weird sense of humor, sense of style, and pretty eyes.

i love nichkhun's pretty angel face, his cute and sexy dancing, his winking (which just keeps getting cuter lately!), his puppylike expressions, long legs, and adorable voice (he can sing a lot better now!).

i love jaebum's awesome and very american (lol) sense of humor, catlike eyes, great leadership, and his smooth r&b voice.

i love taecyeon's rap style, teeth, his big smile, playfulness, sexy chest & abs, and how he almost always seems happy.

i love chansung's playfulness, his singing and rapping (which has improved a lot!), his dancing, his lovely abs, and how easygoing he is.

i love their brotherly love, it always shows and it is so nice and refreshing to see.

also.. i love the khunyoung pairing hehehe :D

and! I LOVE THEIR HAIR. i've liked most of the hairstyles they've had anyway, but i have to say that they have really beautiful hair. it's a lot of work to maintain such pretty hair. i'm totally jealous. i've seen tons of complaints about it in here, but..i personally think their long hair is really sexy. sure, they might need to trim their bangs or whatever, but in general i think the style really suits them, and makes them look mature. some might think their hair makes them look like pretty boys, but like it or not they ARE pretty (their looks are way above average!)..but they are also MANLY and therefore with the longer hair and hot smoky eyemakeup they look like the PRETTY MEN that they are, not just little pretty boys!! it's HOT and i hope that if any of the english speaking members of 2pm read in this forum they understand that not every fan is hating on their hair. this fan, at least, is very supportive of their hairstyle choices :)

lastly, i love all their songs, old and new, and i support 6pm. it's not the boys' fault that jay had to leave. they had no choice but to continue promoting without him and it's unfair to hate on them and be overly critical of them like it's them who did something wrong. they are innocent!! if anything, people should be mad at hackers! anyways, more than anything i of course want 2pm to return to being a 7 member group as soon as possible. something has changed in wooyoung's eyes ever since this happened and i don't think he'll ever be the same. but i think all the boys will feel a lot better when their leader comes back. i don't care what rumors or 'info' people spout on here, i have ALWAYS had faith that jay will return after they've ended promotions on their album. now that promotions are done, i'm positive he will come back soon. his boys need him, and they want him back. they've made that clear. and he will return. there's no way he would just abandon them forever. he's had his break, and soon he will return to them. this is not insider info, this is just what i believe... because i believe in jay, and i believe in 2pm.

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM 2PM-ONLINE

Credit: Info by Lisa & Cassina, clips by 2AM channel and Sanakujira

♥♥♥ 2 days ago, fans were putting up posters with Jay's picture in front of the JYP building. Wooyoung passed by, looked at the poster, and said "So handsome~~~"

♥♥♥ 2AM Jo Kwon will join Taecyeon in Family Outing Season 2 as he is confirmed as one of the MC panels!!! The first episode is set to be filmed on January 25-26.

to answer dawnjelly's question please check out 2pm-online new lay-out..

that pic is my favourite pictures... :)

that's my boys..the one that help me go thru my hard times during my studies..

last year was a tough year for me as it is my final year of study

and watching them in the middle of my study really helps..

they gave me songs to listen to and gave me laughters by their silly acts

and seeing them all gloomy is really hurting me as if im seeing my own

little brothers suffering..

i will keep my hope up high coz i believe in 2PM and JYP..

i know im not supposed to talk about him here but like it or not

he's someone that brought 2PM into this entertainment world..

i have seen him with the boys,they look comfortable with each other

is that fake?i myself dont know but all i know is

that my boys, whatever they feel it will clearly shown on their faces..

wh. they happysad,mad its written all over their faces...

i feel there is nothing wrong in keeping a hope..nothing wrong at all...

hope will keep us alive....

whatever decision will happen in the future my love for every single one of them is

not gonna fade away....

sorry for my poor english

Guest achariya

Hottests trended "This is a conspiracy" on portal sites

This was supposed to last for a very brief while

#1 This is a conspiracy

#6 2PM Tik Tok

CREDITS : DAUM (SOURCE) ; BAJAEBUM @ 2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

khottests have managed to get a bunch of different Jay-related searches in the top 10, like, "Seattle shoo shoo" keke. khottests are so creative. hahaha i actually smiled a little bit when i thought how jay used to see this sentence, miss it indeed. Hope he'll come back. Oh Goddd plssss.

Hv a nice day everyone :)))

@dawnjelly

haha! I really love you post... and like you, I'm a Khunyoung shipper too.. :) high five!

What do you love about 2pm?

Well, the first thing that got me into them was their dorkiness in variety show I accidentally watched while browsing YT's related videos early last year... and that was when I haven't listened any of their songs yet. Keke. Their playfulness and dorkiness off stage and their charisma and hotness on stage has drawn me to them... but most of all, it's their brotherhood, how they interact with each other and how they never seem to hide their true emotions. sigh~ I really miss them going on variety shows... but anyway..regarding their appearances, all I can say is that they seem to get hotter everytime they come out. Like you ask yourself, can they get any hotter than this? But yeah, it seems that they really can. keke

My bias is Jay...and next is Khunyoung...spread the love..keke :)

I also want to say...that as of now, I am really proud that I am a Hottest.

I never post a lot, but I like coming to this thread. It's really action-packed...and diverse, I appreciate the discussions posted here, and the well, occasionally heated arguments (although I always hope for positive news everytime I come here)...everyone is so opinionated and witty...I like how we all seem to be using our brains here in every issue that comes out...like we're on a meeting or something.

Lastly, I personally believe (hope, pray, wish...) that Jay will be back. I think that's the only thing that will make this situation go into a full circle. Let's wait patiently guys... follow what you choose to follow, believe what you choose to believe at the moment...for I strongly know that when Leadja's back, our hearts and minds will be united again. United in spazzing? kekeke

Peace out sa inyong lahat.. :)

I just have to say, that this thread has come a long way.

Reading through this Soo2PMi thread, is just like an emotional roller coaster ride.

With diverse views coming in from every end, every single post can either cause you sadness, happiness, frustration, anger or amusement. Or all those emotions at the very same time.

I think my hair turns a shade of grey every single day that i browse through 2pm'soompi.

But it has certainly made my life oh so much more exciting. :) And sometimes even cause mind-boggling.

With so many conspiracy theories thrown around every second, i'm surprised anyone can even choose what to believe anymore.

I guess we're just too much emotionally attached and invested in 2PM's story because we've gone through the same journey together, watching them rise from nobodies, to reach the top of the idol world and then just to see them crash to the bottom. All within a super short period of TIME.

And now they're slowly rebuilding. It's like a phoenix reborn from its ashes. (Ok, im venturing into HP territory now. Lol.)

Now what was my point?... Oh yeah, I love you guys in this thread...hahaha...yes, every single one of you, from the mods, to the sensible posters, to the crazies, to the picspammers, to the lurkers, even the trolls, cos you guys give me so much amusement and joy reading thru this forum.

2PM refers to time. And Time is what we need to give everyone right now.

We need Time, and probably some sleeping meds, cos i think everyone just needs to chillax and take a breather from each other. :)

Just reminisce the happy times each time you're feeling depressed.

Btw, ot but i miss watching their interviews with Wally-hyung. What happened to him? Perhaps he followed Jay back to Seattle...lol.

Guest MR. LEE'S

buahahahaha the edited picture- god of study was funny. haha. i especially like the wooyoung one and jyp one since both pictures look like the original one while the other pictures looked- weird. lol, but yeaaah that was hilarious. i bet the person who'd photoshopped those pictures have nothing else to do. haha.

well, i recently chatted with a girl who comes from korea. thank god she can talk in english since she used to live in the states for two years, but recently- she is in korea. truth to be told, i have never thought she would tell me this breaking news. she's requested me to tell the international fans of 2pm about this breaking news- but i am not sure whether i should post it here or not. since i am sure, if i posted and told you guys this, some of you might be going to believe me and some of you might not be going to believe me. i don't mind whether i will have people that will believe me or not- as me myself also in a state of oblivious whether i should believe what she'd said or not. she told me that, the breaking news that she'd told me is only known in korea. all of the k-hottests knew about this, while the international fans are still oblivious of this huge matter. she said that the reason why this matter hasn't been surfaced in other country except korea is because of those k-hottests didn't know how english but- yeaaah there must be someone who could translate the matter in english right? that's why i am still having no idea whether i should believe her or not.

i am still having no idea whether i should post this matter or not since, i bet it would drastically change people's pov towards "this big person." i was shocked, definitely shocked when she told me that breaking news. and i don't want the other fans to be shocked and- doing something that would affect both 2pm and jype, including jaebeom. i will think about this later. she said she will be online at 11pm. justt, let me do some confirmation with her and i will try to think whether i should tell you guys about this matter or not. i can take it, i can handle with my feelings but i bet not everyone could do the same thing like i did. i have read your comments, and i bet all of you will be going to have- the reaction that i am expecting to come from all of you. -.-" i am sad, this is unbelievable.

♥♥♥ 2 days ago, fans were putting up posters with Jay's picture in front of the JYP building. Wooyoung passed by, looked at the poster, and said "So handsome~~~"

Ohhh Wooyoung...Jay is indeed very handsome!

Woobum <3

2z3ooaq.gif

b00817294a486788d0792.gif

tumblrkrkxlh8lmc1qzmtkl.jpg

cr: tagged

edit.

Oh my...more rumours?

I'm so exhausted already. I hear bad, then good, then more good, then back to bad and now even more bad??

I don't even know what to feel anymore.

buahahahaha the edited picture- god of study was funny. haha. i especially like the wooyoung one and jyp one since both pictures look like the original one while the other pictures looked- weird. lol, but yeaaah that was hilarious. i bet the person who'd photoshopped those pictures have nothing else to do. haha.

well, i recently chatted with a girl who comes from korea. thank god she can talk in english since she used to love in the states for two years, but recently- she is in korea. truth to be told, i have never thought she would tell me this breaking news. she's requested me to tell the international fans of 2pm about this breaking news- but i am not sure whether i should post it here or not. since i am sure, if i posted and told you guys this, some of you might be going to believe me and some of you might not be going to believe me. i don't mind whether i will have people that will believe me or not- as me myself also in a state of oblivious whether i should believe what she'd said or not. she told me that, the breaking news that she'd told me is only known in korea. all of the k-hottests knew about this, while the international fans are still oblivious of this huge matter. she said that the reason why this matter hasn't been surfaced in other country except korea is because of those k-hottests didn't know how english but- yeaaah there must be someone who could translate the matter in english right? that's why i am still having no idea whether i should believe her or not.

i am still having no idea whether i should post this matter or not since, i bet it would drastically chang people's pov towards "this big person." i was shocked, definitely shocked when she told me that breaking news. and i don't want the other fans to be shocked and- doing something that would affect both 2pm and jype, including jaebeom. i will think about this later. she said she will be online at 11pm. justt, let me do some confirmation with her and i will try to think whether i should tell you guys about this matter or not. i can take it, i can handle with my feelings but i bet not everyone could do the same thing like i did. i have read your comments, and i bet all of you will be going to have- the reaction that i am expecting to come from all of you. -.-" i am sad, this is unbelievable.

I don't know what kind of shocking news you have but you indicated that it's sad news so I'm gonna go bawling forever so that when I hear the actual news I won't feel sad anymore. Seriously, all these rumors are making me really really uneasy I just want to get everything over with right now.

Guest haiphuong

well, i recently chatted with a girl who comes from korea. thank god she can talk in english since she used to love in the states for two years, but recently- she is in korea. truth to be told, i have never thought she would tell me this breaking news. she's requested me to tell the international fans of 2pm about this breaking news- but i am not sure whether i should post it here or not. since i am sure, if i posted and told you guys this, some of you might be going to believe me and some of you might not be going to believe me. i don't mind whether i will have people that will believe me or not- as me myself also in a state of oblivious whether i should believe what she'd said or not. she told me that, the breaking news that she'd told me is only known in korea. all of the k-hottests knew about this, while the international fans are still oblivious of this huge matter. she said that the reason why this matter hasn't been surfaced in other country except korea is because of those k-hottests didn't know how english but- yeaaah there must be someone who could translate the matter in english right? that's why i am still having no idea whether i should believe her or not.

i am still having no idea whether i should post this matter or not since, i bet it would drastically change people's pov towards "this big person." i was shocked, definitely shocked when she told me that breaking news. and i don't want the other fans to be shocked and- doing something that would affect both 2pm and jype, including jaebeom. i will think about this later. she said she will be online at 11pm. justt, let me do some confirmation with her and i will try to think whether i should tell you guys about this matter or not. i can take it, i can handle with my feelings but i bet not everyone could do the same thing like i did. i have read your comments, and i bet all of you will be going to have- the reaction that i am expecting to come from all of you. -.-" i am sad, this is unbelievable.

We have to prepare for bad news if it becomes true in the future so you shouldn't be afraid. I don't wanna be a fool when hoping and believing so much but it finally turns out to nothing.

Guest Labacookie

Honestly, you should go ahead and post it. Because it's just like any other rumor (not saying I think you are a liar, but as you are not an official source, it must be categorized as such), and people are either going to believe it or not. Unfortunately, some people don't take news very well, and we have our blow-ups.

In any case, whatever happens, happens.

If you have 2PM related info to share, go ahead and share it, and let people make of it whatever they will.

Also, it's interesting what you said about the difference between international and Korean fandoms. People tend to forget that there IS a big difference, as we are abroad and don't necessarily speak Korean, or are unable to have ready access to Kpop news, until after it's been translated. So, we tend to formulate our own opinions and sense of what is and what must be, which isn't always reflected by what's going on in the Korean fandom or understood by Koreans to be true. The contrast is amusing to say the least.

Guest purpurkisses

the maknae and jun peep who seems look younger and younger each time i see them...

funny...

shouldnt they be aging?????

01269410D4B54794C2E4D90.jpeg

020682F0D4B547BF03274FC.jpeg

Italian maknae is not calling for fun... his side profile shows how sharp his features are...

01569410D4B54794D32E2DB.jpeg

01969410D4B54794B2CD258.jpeg

silly boy take silly picture...

01869410D4B54794B2B498A.jpeg

now u look like a fine young man...

02069410D4B54794B2D9249.jpeg

of cos, my post wont end without wooyoung...

just in case ur eyes glued to the weird man called okvatar...

mr wooyoung in dark red is at the very end... hope u can spot him...

01669410D4B54794A2A4EA6.jpeg

credits to 2pm-online.com

Guest churvaness

well, i recently chatted with a girl who comes from korea. thank god she can talk in english since she used to live in the states for two years, but recently- she is in korea. truth to be told, i have never thought she would tell me this breaking news. she's requested me to tell the international fans of 2pm about this breaking news- but i am not sure whether i should post it here or not. since i am sure, if i posted and told you guys this, some of you might be going to believe me and some of you might not be going to believe me. i don't mind whether i will have people that will believe me or not- as me myself also in a state of oblivious whether i should believe what she'd said or not. she told me that, the breaking news that she'd told me is only known in korea. all of the k-hottests knew about this, while the international fans are still oblivious of this huge matter. she said that the reason why this matter hasn't been surfaced in other country except korea is because of those k-hottests didn't know how english but- yeaaah there must be someone who could translate the matter in english right? that's why i am still having no idea whether i should believe her or not.

Pls...pls...inform us when you get the chance....I'm anticipating all kind of news...I've prepared myself for all types of news, whether good or bad...I don't want to know nothing

Guest MR. LEE'S

first of all, i'd like to apologize to everyone. well i have been inactive in this thread for weeks already and- i am not that type of person who will be going through all of those hundred pages in order to read every single comments that have left by all of you. let me do my explanation first. like what i've said, i have been inactive for weeks already so i have no idea whether all of you have known about this issue or not. i am so sorry if it makes you feel nervous, excited, eager to know as i didn't spill a word that could have told all of you what kind of issue i was talking about on my last post. pardon me for doing that. i was just afraid, that's all. okay, i shall stop my babbling here and let me get straight to the point.

let me take a deep breathe and say sorry again. I AM SO SORRY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY KNOWN ABOUT THIS BUT TO ME, THIS IS A NEW THING AND IT'S INCREDIBLY SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF ME. i am not trying to create a new topic to be discussed here or spreading rumour, this is what i heard and got from a person by the name of Penelope Kang. yes, she is korean, the kang can prove it. i didn't ask what her korean name is, i forgot to ask. sorry about that. eh wait, i did ask her but she didn't answer it. she's too focused at writing what jyp and jype have done towards jaebeom.

well, the matter that i was talking about on my last post has something to do with jay's departure. truth to be told, i was able to stop myself thinking about this but since she's brought up this issue, i couldn't do anything else other than reading what she'd written. she told me that, jay was forced to go back to seattle- by jyp himself. yes, park jinyoung. after the controversy of the myspace has been surfaced all over the world, she told me that jyp himself went to 2pm's dorm and scolded, yelled at jay. and if i am not mistaken, penelope told me that jyp had scolded jay by saying "go back to your country and don't ever dream of coming back here." yes, something similar like that. i bet, it sounds ridiculous and it's hard to believe. i have felt it though. she told me that, jay's refused to go back to seattle and he wanted to stay but, yeaah jyp forced him though. that's what she told me. and i think now i have finally realized why the k-hottests are being serious with the boycott thingy. i am not a pro boycotter, so it has nothing to do with bias or whatever. ahh i am rambling right now. so, this thing is a new thing to me and i am so sorry if it is an old thing to you. i don't really get myself involved with all of these sensitive issues as it could hurt my feelings.

it's up to you whether you want to believe what i have written or not, i don't mind but i dare to swear to god- this is the 100% genuinely what she'd told me. ahh i bet i'd feel as if i am an idiot if all of you have known about this though. in that case, i shall admit myself as slow as turtle then. once again, i am so sorry if you have already known about this matter and yet i have made you curious by reading my last post. sorry!

well, the matter that i was talking about on my last post has something to do with jay's departure. truth to be told, i was able to stop myself thinking about this but since she's brought up this issue, i couldn't do anything else other than reading what she'd written. she told me that, jay was forced to go back to seattle- by jyp himself. yes, park jinyoung. after the controversy of the myspace has been surfaced all over the world, she told me that jyp himself went to 2pm's dorm and scolded, yelled at jay. and if i am not mistaken, penelope told me that jyp had scolded jay by saying "go back to your country and don't ever dream of coming back here." yes, something similar like that. i bet, it sounds ridiculous and it's hard to believe. i have felt it though. she told me that, jay's refused to go back to seattle and he wanted to stay but, yeaah jyp forced him though. that's what she told me. and i think now i have finally realized why the k-hottests are being serious with the boycott thingy. i am not a pro boycotter, so it has nothing to do with bias or whatever. ahh i am rambling right now. so, this thing is a new thing to me and i am so sorry if it is an old thing to you. i don't really get myself involved with all of these sensitive issues as it could hurt my feelings.

that can be one possibility.

But I don't care about the past anymore. What I look forward to the most is the news that will come out at the end of February, whether Jay will come back or not.

Edit: topped a page again, I think I need to stop checking up on 2PM-related rumor too often.

Guest cheezychunnie

first of all, i'd like to apologize to everyone. well i have been inactive in this thread for weeks already and- i am not that type of person who will be going through all of those hundred pages in order to read every single comments that have left by all of you. let me do my explanation first. like what i've said, i have been inactive for weeks already so i have no idea whether all of you have known about this issue or not. i am so sorry if it makes you feel nervous, excited, eager to know as i didn't spill a word that could have told all of you what kind of issue i was talking about on my last post. pardon me for doing that. i was just afraid, that's all. okay, i shall stop my babbling here and let me get straight to the point.

let me take a deep breathe and say sorry again. I AM SO SORRY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY KNOWN ABOUT THIS BUT TO ME, THIS IS A NEW THING AND IT'S INCREDIBLY SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF ME. i am not trying to create a new topic to be discussed here or spreading rumour, this is what i heard and got from a person by the name of Penelope Kang. yes, she is korean, the kang can prove it. i didn't ask what her korean name is, i forgot to ask. sorry about that. eh wait, i did ask her but she didn't answer it. she's too focused at writing what jyp and jype have done towards jaebeom.

it's up to you whether you want to believe what i have written or not, i don't mind but i dare to swear to god- this is the 100% genuinely what she'd told me. ahh i bet i'd feel as if i am an idiot if all of you have known about this though. in that case, i shall admit myself as slow as turtle then. once again, i am so sorry if you have already known about this matter and yet i have made you curious by reading my last post. sorry!

i believe your story 100% that you only repeated what The girl told you..

i have few koreans frens as well mostly i know from online.

the thing about some koreans fans is that they are 'naughty' and they like

to create stories as if it is real...and when it circulated thru the net

the story changed bit by bit and lastly it was written as if it was real..

i think entertainment biz in every country is almost the same..

this is purely example from story i heard in my country

rumours flying around that one married artist refused to have a baby and

people saw her went to the famous hospital

taking pills for pregnancy prevention..now,a friend of mine is a nurse in that

particular hospital and she said she personally dealt with the artist and that

she DID not come there to take pills for prevention BUT she went there to get

consultation on how to get a baby..a totally contradict of what people have been talking...

Now,let say JYP did went to their dorm,how can we possibly know whether he

had scolded Jay or not because people werent exactly inside their dorm..

All they saw is that JYP went to their dorm and people making assumption

as what would've happen...it can be anything..

i trust your story about the girl but the information she gave is a bit doubtful..juz saying :)

^

^

after you say that you're about to post another story, i thought it has something to do with jay's come back

but thanks GOD it's about jay's departure lol~

not going to judge wheter it's right or wrong, but it's somewhat exaggerated

and i think JYP himself was not in Korea when jay's controversy happen... but maybe i'm wrong, can't seem to remember -_-

but thx for posting btw, i'm very nervous that moment.. lol

oh and i'm wondering if taec cuts his hair since he's going to film FO2 soon

hope no pony tails though...

like someone said before, taec looks gorgeous with his spikey hair.. ;)

Aren't you guys getting tired of rumors? I do, I really do...

Should we stop discussing about the hearsay?

This place was getting peaceful but what now?

I know someone gonna say " then, dont read my post"...sigh

Let's just wait and have faith...anyways, I love Kabler! ^_^

Archived