☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I think JYPE will thank me more than anything else. I have been holding fort for them in this forum for the last three months :)

Every action has a direct reaction.

I don't like your style of working as you tend to manipulate minds into a state of panic and propoganda.

I am sorry you feel that I am against you. Its not personal its just your words and I single you out to let you know that even if you're anonymous, it gives you no right to cause unrest with your supposed information and its especially hard for me to take this mind manipulation when I'm in the position to know that this info is BS.

There are alot of kids on this forum and what you are doing is causing them major unrest and doing at a time when Jay is coming back is just not cool. Is it so hard to hold your silence till Feb instead of all this "panic driven' unhealthy info you're giving out? Its only a month. If you loved them for so long and waited for so long ... why does waiting another 40 days matter.

You question what is truth, since I am only a poster like you, I'll use rationality instead of giving more so-called 'insider info" to address this.

Just want to answer this...

I am sorry, but I do not think it is very fair of you to single out Silence (although I do know that person can come out of left field with many things, half the time), but you say this person is presenting false information?

And what about yourself?

I know you mean well and try to calm people down in the thread, but how can anyone believe you anymore than Silence?

Many of the rumors are actually coming true, so it is not too far fetched that people would worry.

I think though that what you say in this thread may also give people false hope of what is to come. You say Jay is coming back, but then comes next month and he is not back, then what will you say then or will you disappear?

And there are actually many noonas on the board, just letting you know.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephy18

2PM’s Chansung is featured in 2AM’s mini-album!

2PM has been showing a lot of brotherly love to 2AM lately for their upcoming album, but it looks like there is more support to give! It has been revealed that 2PM’s Chansung is featured in To Her (그녀에게), one of the tracks from 2AM’s upcoming mini-album.

On the 18th, a video of 2AM and Chansung was revealed, wherein Chansung met with the ballad quartet in the recording to record his part of the song. In the video, Jo Kwon asked Chansung, “How’s the music?“, to which the latter replied, “Totally manly. I was really surprised.” Then Jo Kwon commented, “Now, we are now beastly idols too,” prompting the curiosity of fans who are wondering how “beastly” 2AM will become in their comeback album.

With Chansung’s rapping to go along with 2AM’s powerful vocals, fans are anticipating this track as much as 2AM’s title song. I mean, come on, who wouldn’t like a track which features both 2PM and 2AM?

With teasers of Seulong and Jinwoon already out, expect the rest of the members’ to be released soon! Stay tuned to the release of 2AM’s mini album this week (January 21)!

Credit: Allkpop

Here is the audio teaser:

OMG it sounds interesting. Who's excited??? I cant wait to listen to the full track.

Here are 2AM and Chansung meeting up for the recording:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llqk-JNib1E

LOL @ Changmin trying to call up Taec to replace chansung...hehe...oneday boys are so cute and close.

The magnaes are cute together too. "Hwaiting, Hwaiting my brotha" LOL

Third post of the day.

I am not asking anyone to believe what I say. Thats why vindication in Feb is very important as that is the time that everything will come to light. Please read my prev posts. My faith is not in JYPE but in the album.

Clarification: February is stressed as the milestone month not because its a speculation but if the boys plans to release their album in April. Recording will need to commence latest by end feb or i'm not sure how you can actually do a full length album in any shorter time span with photography and choreograpphy all factored in.

Is asking people not to keep fighting over speculations a wrong thing? Is holding peace till more news of the new album comes forth wrong? We've been fighting internationally, fighting domestically, fighting fighting fighting amongst fans for the last 5 months. I think at this point, its useless to get emotions riled up as everyone is fatigued. Thats what arguments do to you, they wear you down, they break hope.

And what is wrong with keeping hope... if truly my words don't materialize and the annoucement is that the new album has no Jae in it... then at that time let the crying truly begin... why do it now when there is no confirmation... why cry over milk split that you are not even sure there was a glass on the table in the first place and you're crying over it because you heard it from this person and that person and you never actually saw it happen.

Waiting for someone requires energy... I'm asking us not to go overboard in bashing JYPE as I don't want to have anyone suffer foot in mouth disease when jae does come back. What then will that time be, Khottest penning apology letters left right centre and sending thank you gifts after spewing the worst things about the company to the media, to international fans, to whoever they have met...

I thrive on peace and I'm sure many would choose to live in hope than in depression. I just choose my battles in life more carefully I guess. You should never go into war till you know whats the driving reason you need to enter it... if not, its just wasted efforts, wasted time and wasted emotions fighting an enemy that might not be an enemy after all.

Dang....I really bested myself today on this forum... back to vetting contracts... hah! :)

Peace out!

Guest mirandy

I'm actually among the few who are neutral towards what Silence said in her posts. I was surprised at how negatively you guys reacted when Silence posted her post about her brother's information. Silence's post was basically the same as the other two people who also said that Jay would come back, but other users started jumping at her and saying how Silence's post bring the mood down. Honestly, from what I see, Silence's latest posts are the most positive ones I've read from her (surprisingly, since she used to provide pretty depressing info before)

As for the hope, I don't think it is a good thing to keep people hoping for something that is not even confirmed yet. What I see is that in this thread, there are many people who WANT to believe that Jay will return, and they are ready to jump at those who suggest otherwise.

Treat people with different opinions a bit nicer and there will be more peaceful discussion in this thread. I am frankly a bit irritated at people going around saying things like "don't feed that troll" or "simply report it" or "stop bringing the mood down" because I honestly don't see what's wrong with Silence's post.

No one knows the truth. Everyone has their own idea of the truth so why can't we just respect each other's opinions? I know what Silence said may be really annoying to some of you but it doesn't mean that Silence should stop posting her opinions.

That's just my opinion. I've been silently following this thread, but honestly, I can tell you guys that a lot of 2PM's fans from other communities like 2oneday and omonatheydidn't don't really feel like going to soompi 2PM thread just because the discussion here is too one-sided.

Well, I did get a good laugh out of the forum today:

the strangest thought occured to me, what if KABLER is Taec??

I know Taec is considered a smart cookie, and I know he surfs the net, but there is a difference between intelligence and wisdom and Kabler, by virtue of his/her reasonable, thoughtful discourse over these horrendous last months has proven to have wisdom, in spades.

And I agree with Kabler's response to Silence; it is not bashing, it is pointing out the harmful aspects in what someone is doing. We have all seen Silence stir the pot with incendiary comments, how helpful have these been? Kabler was addressed personally by a poster, so s/he answered; no doubt Edward would like them to "take it outside" (PM each other) but really there is little more to be said, is there?

As the time draws closer to February, the rumors may get even wilder - those of you who visit 2oneday will know exactly what I mean, with someone apparently writing a makjang drama instead of dealing with known facts - and what do we want to do about them? Will it do any of us any good to upset ourselves over it? We must accept the fact that whatever happens is out of our hands, and we can only react once it has all played out.

And I agree with Kabler that further antagonizing JYP and company now will only be counterproductive. Hottests cannot make their point any clearer. Those who chose to boycott have done so, those who didn't also made their choice. Everyone did the best they could to make sure that Jay was not forgotten, that he would not be forgotten, and that months would not lessen fan interest, or the desire for his return.

Now we can only sit back and pray that cooler heads will prevail, that the decision that makes the best business sense (and also meets fan desires) will be made, and that we can once again count 2pm onstage and come up with that magical number 7. Let's all wait hopefully together.

Guest fattie8701

Well, I did get a good laugh out of the forum today:

I know Taec is considered a smart cookie, and I know he surfs the net, but there is a difference between intelligence and wisdom and Kabler, by virtue of his/her reasonable, thoughtful discourse over these horrendous last months has proven to have wisdom, in spades.

I am not sure whether to be offended or not, regardless:

That post i made was because a very random thought crossed my mind as i read Kablers post and was listening to My ears candy(where Taec reference came from, am sure if i had been listening to Lets take a break i might have suggested NichKhun! who knows), My point is, it wasnt something to be taken seriously, i could tell where this forum was headed and rather than have that AGAIN i much rather proposed an eunmo (conspiracy) theory about Kabler possibly being Taec, even though it sounded a bit off to cool things down. So whether Kabler is Taec, JYP or some random living in his mothers basement i dont know and no offense i couldn't careless...i just wanted to let that person know they have a gift with words; and try to bring tension down in this forum, which as you can see is building up again. If i had truly believed even for a second that Kabler was Taec am sure like a good detective i would have tried to provide evidence to support the claim/theory.

I hope you are not offended! I liked it, really. It's actually a much better conspiracy theory then most. All we need to do to disprove it is to have Kabler post a picture of himself/herself with Taec (holding hands?) so we will know they are two separate people. Although Kabler has already said that his/her favorite is Woo...maybe we need to find out which member Taec likes best...

I hope you are not upset 8701, I'm having a good time with your comments, it's a breath of fresh air.

Guest uh-ohxev

I believe this is my 3rd post of the day (which is weird for me, since I normally don't post at all ever since the post limit) but, I want to say thanks to Kabler. Thank you for always bringing hope into this thread and fandom. I sometimes feel like I'm alone in being positive... sure, it's hard for hope not to waver with all these rumors. But, I'm blocking my ears (or in this case, eyes since I'm reading rumors not hearing them : P) to any negative rumors. I've been keeping 100% positive since the beginning of December, and though waiting is hard because I'm an impatient human being, I will wait... we've waited for a long time already... might as well wait a few more weeks. I hope they fly by so I can see what Kabler is talking about! ^^

I think someone is making out JYPE to be a lot worse then they are. I doubt their intentions were ever as bad as people make them out to be. I'm not saying they're innocent, because I'm sure some of the negative things were true too. Not saying that they were all lies... but, they weren't ALL true, either. I'm sure. It's just sad that they get blamed for everything that happens. I guess they're vulnerable to the bashing with all the rumors.. I can't exactly blame fellow Hottests who do so, because JYPE is their company and so it makes them an easier target.

But, Hottests... let's please refrain from bashing JYPE too much, yes? If by April, Jay isn't back... then ok. Get upset again. I will too. But, please enough bashing... that's why I stopped blaming JYPE back in December. While they are responsible for a lot of things, our fandom is very sensitive ever since Jaebum left... so we're vulnerable to believing rumors. And everyone tends to believe the negative ones before the positive ones... then leading to bashing JYPE. Now, if everyone continues the JYPE bashing and April comes along and we see Jaebum back with 2PM? It'll be embarrassing. So, to save most of us from embarrassment, let's stop bashing them. Just wait until an announcement comes, like Kabler said! : ) I'm trusting JYPE, and hoping they won't disappoint us. NOT bringing Jay back would be a huge mistake. His comeback will be HUGE, and the boys will be bringing so much money to the table... It'll be the biggest mistake JYPE can make if they don't bring him back. So, keep the hope!

All I know is that I trust Kablers words. I will wait until the end of February. I'm anxious to see what'll happen... whether it'll be an announcement or we see him back on Korean soil? We'll see. I really can't wait though. I miss that boy so much... honestly, no matter how many months pass... seeing 6, is something I never got use to nor will I ever get use to. I hope that the 2PM that returns next album is the dorky 7 I'm used to! They're brothers. They're incomplete if not all of them are together.

Hottests, himnae! <3

Guest tru3luv316

and i hope they get hair cuts lol

Sorry to cut your post but I TOTALLY AGREE! I miss seeing most of the boys with spiky and short hair, especially Taec =( I think he looks better with short spiky hair. Plus the long "covering their face" hair makes them look a lot less happy than how they used to be.

My mentality about all these problems still is....ONLY TIME WILL TELL. There's no point in getting so worked up. Just keep on supporting 2PM (in which I know all HOTTESTS are doing :D ) Let rumors be rumors, I mean sometimes, you gotta rely on unconfirmed info to feel at ease (Just like what I'm doing right now) but always unexpect the unexpected...in conclusion, KEEP THE LOVE FOR 2PM COMING!!!

Guest haiphuong

I think it's easy to understand why people here have totally different reaction between what Silence and Kabler said. People tend to believe possitive thing and angry at the negative ones although in some cases, the negative ones are the truth :)

I myself also see that the latest post of Silence is his/ her most possitive one so far. I've never had any idea about what he/ she said before cause it was always like a battle field here whenever Silence posted. I'm neutral between these 2 opinions of them. While Kablers' bring me hope, Silences' remind me that I have to be watchful. Everything can happen and no one can say anything in advance. There are only 2 results: Jay will bee back and Jay won't. At this moment, we don't know who's right or wrong and I don't see this as a right/ wrong thing. From Jan. to Feb. and from Feb. to Apr. is still far, let's just wait and see.

I'm actually among the few who are neutral towards what Silence said in her posts. I was surprised at how negatively you guys reacted when Silence posted her post about her brother's information. Silence's post was basically the same as the other two people who also said that Jay would come back, but other users started jumping at her and saying how Silence's post bring the mood down. Honestly, from what I see, Silence's latest posts are the most positive ones I've read from her (surprisingly, since she used to provide pretty depressing info before)

As for the hope, I don't think it is a good thing to keep people hoping for something that is not even confirmed yet. What I see is that in this thread, there are many people who WANT to believe that Jay will return, and they are ready to jump at those who suggest otherwise.

Treat people with different opinions a bit nicer and there will be more peaceful discussion in this thread. I am frankly a bit irritated at people going around saying things like "don't feed that troll" or "simply report it" or "stop bringing the mood down" because I honestly don't see what's wrong with Silence's post.

No one knows the truth. Everyone has their own idea of the truth so why can't we just respect each other's opinions? I know what Silence said may be really annoying to some of you but it doesn't mean that Silence should stop posting her opinions.

That's just my opinion. I've been silently following this thread, but honestly, I can tell you guys that a lot of 2PM's fans from other communities like 2oneday and omonatheydidn't don't really feel like going to soompi 2PM thread just because the discussion here is too one-sided.

hi, just to clarify that i have nothing against your post.. but just wanna say what's on my mind in general about this soompi 2PM thread..

You mentioned that many 2PM fans don't like coming into this thread as it is one-sided.. But just not too long ago, people also criticized that this thread is stifling because people here are not united as fans in other forums are.. simply because we critique 2PM performance too much instead of saying positive words.. can back-track to see the whole fiasco (it's during the year-end performances).

So, what are we 2PM fans in Soompi?? I think i am not any lesser a 2PM fan just because i'm not a regular on 2OD and other 2PM-dedicated forum. In fact, i love this thread because the opinions here are so diversified. I think many 2PM fans form other forum will be offended because sometimes the posts in this thread can be very honest & critical.. too honest & critical at times.. No need to compare this thread to other 2PM sites. Since soompi is such a large community, inevitably we get people from everywhere.. they could be 2PM fans, non-fans, general posters and even trolls & haters here.. But to me, that's exactly what makes this thread much more realistic, cos not only worshippers come here..

And i have been following this thread for a while now.. seriously we do not put down posters just because their comments do not conform to that of the majority. in fact, backtracking will uncover so many diversified views of 2PM.. It is only very rarely that cases like Silence457 comes about. I think the reason why many here do not see eye to eye with silence457's posts, even the latest, is because of the condescending tone and the always thick, bold fonts. Imagine if i always go around shouting that "XX IS NOT COMING BACK! EVER! SO IT'S BETTER TO HAVE A 6PM THREAD" or "2PM IS GOING TO DISBAND".. it's like playing with our mind.. prick you a bit here, tickle you a bit there... how do you expect us to feel and react towards him/her.. Maybe he/her should post in dedicated 2PM sites, like 2OD .. i would love to see how hardcore 2PM fans would react to such posts..

Guest theblazenazn

Are idols suffering from scandal marketing?

As many of you have noticed, the entertainment industry has taken a shift into utilizing scandals between idols to generate more buzz and bring in more viewership.

Recent examples would be the performance put on by 2PM’s Taecyeon and SNSD’s Yoona at the year end Gayo Daejun, followed by the announcement of their pairing in Family Outing Season 2.

Another example would be the whole Big Bang Daesung and Kara Kang Ji Young texting scandal.

Although such scandals typically generate a lot of interest and bring in more viewers for the tv stations, is it actually beneficial for the idols who are being used? Entertainment industry professionals don’t believe so.

“At one point, there were a lot of fake relationship concepts between stars, which was a hit, but it has since slowed down. Now young idols, where the fandoms have no choice but to be more sensitive are being used for scandal marketing purposes. It’s true however, it doesn’t look good.”

Another industry professional stated:

“Of course on variety programs, it’s acceptable to create scandals. However, the scandals are never properly cleared up, so in the end it’s the idols who suffer. I hope there can be more mature discussions regarding this tactic.”

It’s definitely true, although these scandals created by the broadcast companies and show producers bring in higher ratings, at the end of the day these young idols are just victims of a vicious marketing strategy. On the other hand, perhaps these constant scandals will create an immunity, where fan girls and boys will realize that stars have every right to date and sleep with each other. So long as it’s caught on camera of course and released through allkpop – now that’s some real scandal marketing, yeah?

Credit: AllKPop

I circled a part of the Picture AllKPop posted just for amusement, somebody wrote Taec got to 2nd base, LMAO. Over time I got over the whole Gayo Daejun performance. Taec was the member that got me into 2PM and is my top 2 fav. along w/ Wooyoung. However, One of the members at AllKPop, xJs2 wrote "Taec… What happened to dorky, adorable Taec? :/ He’s such a turnoff now -sigh- :[ " And for some reason I felt agreement in me and gave it a thumbs up (It got more than like 25 thumbs up now O_o). I don't know why. Maybe I miss the ways things used to be..

I circled a part of the Picture AllKPop posted just for amusement, somebody wrote Taec got to 2nd base, LMAO. Over time I got over the whole Gayo Daejun performance. Taec was the member that got me into 2PM and is my top 2 fav. along w/ Wooyoung. However, One of the members at AllKPop, xJs2 wrote "Taec… What happened to dorky, adorable Taec? :/ He’s such a turnoff now -sigh- :[ " And for some reason I felt agreement in me and gave it a thumbs up (It got more than like 25 thumbs up now O_o). I don't know why. Maybe I miss the ways things used to be..

i miss it too.. :tears:

lets pray that it will be the same way it used to be..soon..

Guest Stephy18

I understand that you are sad and I myself wish that things can be the way it use to be. But I saw this comment and I'm quite sad that you guys would actually agree with it. I still think Taec is still his adorable and dorky self. Its just that he matured more, so its tone down a little. Also, I feel that most of you guys probably find taec a turn off just because recently he has gotten so popular and it seems like he is over shadowing the other members esp those that were once really popular or because he takes off his shirt and you guys think he's trying to replace Jay. Because pretty much thats the majority reason that some of you guys state as your reasonings behind the Taec's turnoff (it might be other reasons, I'm just saying what I read the most on sites) But seriously, his shirt ripping is likely not his idea, but the shows or company asking him to for higher ratings, its not his fault. And about some of you guys thinking that Taec is over shadowing the other members, I think that all the members will at one point get their spot light. When 2pm debuted, Khun was the center of 2pm and he over shadowed all the other member. No one knew who any of the other members were. Then it was Jay who was the center of attention. Now its Taec. So I dont understand why ppl are complaining that a certain one person takes all the attention. It seems to change everytime. The other members will get their change in due time. Also I just want to point out that some of the fans say that none of the members talk in interview and only taec talks. But I actually see that the members do take turn. In the coca cola interview, wooyoung was center and talked the most. Then in the interview where they did the charity event, junho was center and talking. Then in spris interview, Taec was. They do take turns it just that you guys notice Taec more because he appears on news headlines all the time, which is not his fault, its the media who do that. He didnt choose to be headliners or overrated like some say. Its what media does and what fans do too that make it seem that way. I'm not trying to bash or disregard you opinion or anything so I hope you dont get me the wrong way. That okay with me if you feel that Taec has changed from the way he use to be and its a turn off for you. But I just hope that you guys can give him a break. I think this whole incident has affected the members a lot and you can see that all of them have changed from the way they use to be. Its gonna take some time for things to be close to the way it use to be because all the members were so badly hurt. But at the same time I feel that in due time, the members will be their happy dorky jolly self again.

Also, I feel that 2PM soompi thread is probably the farthest away from a one sided opinion. I FREAKING WISH we were one sided so that we can all be on the same team and stand united. But this thread is filled with the most opinionated members that I have seen since I joined Soompi. LOL. Which is fine with me, cause I find it quite interesting to read.

That okay with me if you feel that Taec has changed from the way he use to be and its a turn off for you. But I just hope that you guys can give him a break. I think this whole incident has affected the members a lot and you can see that all of them have changed from the way they use to be. Its gonna take some time for things to be close to the way it use to be because all the members were so badly hurt. But at the same time I feel that in due time, the members will be their happy dorky jolly self again.

I think more than ever, the lack of variety show appearances is taking a toll on 2PM's image as a whole. We only see 2PM nowadays through interviews and music shows and fancams and most unfortunately, exaggerated news articles. Therefore, the boys don't have the chance to show off their normal dorky self.

But I'm afraid that even if Jay comes back, 2PM will not be the 2PM we used to know. They will be more careful because antis and netizens are always ready to criticize them and Jaebeom.

The whole situation was such a major turnoff for me and now I don't feel as much interested in Kpop as I was before.

Edit: topped a page

sweet ChanKhun

Guest Stephy18

^^ AWW cute picture :DDD

I think more than ever, the lack of variety show appearances is taking a toll on 2PM's image as a whole. We only see 2PM nowadays through interviews and music shows and fancams and most unfortunately, exaggerated news articles. Therefore, the boys don't have the chance to show off their normal dorky self.

But I'm afraid that even if Jay comes back, 2PM will not be the 2PM we used to know. They will be more careful because antis and netizens are always ready to criticize them and Jaebeom.

The whole situation was such a major turnoff for me and now I don't feel as much interested in Kpop as I was before.

Yeah I understand where your coming from. 2pm was loved for their variety show appearance where they can act all dorky and weird and adorable. Which is probably why we all fell for them and their music in the first place. Them appearing on only music shows and interviews definitely limits their time to act goofy because most of those appearance are professional setting and more serious. I definitely agree that I kind of lost interest in variety shows lately because seriously its no fun without a 2pm member in it. I'm also kind of scared that after Jay returns, they wont be the same crazy wild 2pm anymore but more cautious and careful like how you feel. But all I can do is hope that in time, 2pm will be okay again. Lets just hope that by their april comeback, we will see the old 2pm again before this whole incident. One with 7 members who where beast on stage yet adorable and outgoing off stage and variety shows. I truely believe this can happen again. I just have to keep the faith and hope alive.

[Eng Sub]100119 Episode II. 2AM and Chan Sung of 2PM

100119 MB Backstage - 2PM Junsu dances T-ARA Bo Peep Bo Peep

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

I believe this is my 3rd post of the day (which is weird for me, since I normally don't post at all ever since the post limit) but, I want to say thanks to Kabler. Thank you for always bringing hope into this thread and fandom. I sometimes feel like I'm alone in being positive... sure, it's hard for hope not to waver with all these rumors. But, I'm blocking my ears (or in this case, eyes since I'm reading rumors not hearing them : P) to any negative rumors. I've been keeping 100% positive since the beginning of December, and though waiting is hard because I'm an impatient human being, I will wait... we've waited for a long time already... might as well wait a few more weeks. I hope they fly by so I can see what Kabler is talking about! ^^

I think someone is making out JYPE to be a lot worse then they are. I doubt their intentions were ever as bad as people make them out to be. I'm not saying they're innocent, because I'm sure some of the negative things were true too. Not saying that they were all lies... but, they weren't ALL true, either. I'm sure. It's just sad that they get blamed for everything that happens. I guess they're vulnerable to the bashing with all the rumors.. I can't exactly blame fellow Hottests who do so, because JYPE is their company and so it makes them an easier target.

But, Hottests... let's please refrain from bashing JYPE too much, yes? If by April, Jay isn't back... then ok. Get upset again. I will too. But, please enough bashing... that's why I stopped blaming JYPE back in December. While they are responsible for a lot of things, our fandom is very sensitive ever since Jaebum left... so we're vulnerable to believing rumors. And everyone tends to believe the negative ones before the positive ones... then leading to bashing JYPE. Now, if everyone continues the JYPE bashing and April comes along and we see Jaebum back with 2PM? It'll be embarrassing. So, to save most of us from embarrassment, let's stop bashing them. Just wait until an announcement comes, like Kabler said! : ) I'm trusting JYPE, and hoping they won't disappoint us. NOT bringing Jay back would be a huge mistake. His comeback will be HUGE, and the boys will be bringing so much money to the table... It'll be the biggest mistake JYPE can make if they don't bring him back. So, keep the hope!

All I know is that I trust Kablers words. I will wait until the end of February. I'm anxious to see what'll happen... whether it'll be an announcement or we see him back on Korean soil? We'll see. I really can't wait though. I miss that boy so much... honestly, no matter how many months pass... seeing 6, is something I never got use to nor will I ever get use to. I hope that the 2PM that returns next album is the dorky 7 I'm used to! They're brothers. They're incomplete if not all of them are together.

Hottests, himnae! <3

:P :PSorry for cutting your post but I agree with u and a few others I don't know why but I really believe Kablers's words and to be honest I'm sick and tired of being depressesd and believing all the bad rumors so I choose to believe some of the positive and watch what's next.

I used to be one of those people who was very mean with JYPE but now that my anger is gone and we suffered a lot all hottest I think we should give them a little credit and see what February brings us.

And I think hottest are hottest no matter what thread they use I myself go on 2od and I come here on soompi aswell so I don't think we should call one or the other more or less hottest we choose what to believe and what not to we should keep our hopes and our heads clear I think we are mature enough to do so.

And about all those rumors that keep coming from the start of this year and it's incredible how all of them are pointing fingers against JYPE OK they did things in the past that let's say were not really helping them but now it all seems to me like a propaganda against them to rage hottest now when things are starting to cool down.

Let's face it from the start of promotions for 1.59 JYPE and the boys kept mentioning Jaebum and did everything to keep him present even if he wasn't there and now all the signs point to a positive direction this bad rumors keep coming and I'm tired of only assumptions and not facts and here I'm talking about some articles meant to disturb us hottest.

I will end my post now and I hope in the future we will stop arguing with eatchother and just focus on what we do best and that is loving 2PM. :P

Archived