☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest theblazenazn

OMFG, go read the new [iNFO] at 2OneDay. My jaw is literally on the ground especially about the part about J.P. workin 4 part time jobs including at B***** K***. I'm speechless... Reading it made my stomach sick, if it's true, JYPE is so urghh... I knew that whole Jun-Beep thing was stupid, it wasn't that even all that, they blew it up like it was a big deal to overshadow other news about j.p. & the only people that benefited from it was T-Ara... Good thing I took no part in that bo beep nonsense & commotion..

*Edit: I PM the Mod & talked to him already, my post isn't bashing anyone, it's about an incident & I didnt saying anything bad about any artists.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest entermuriel

i like what silence said [although very contradicting to his/her past comments]. but mostly only because she/he mentioned the staff at JYPE New York. They are pretty cool and supporting of us going there every friday, so if they were to say Jay comes back, i'd believe them lol also what the other two people posted before, it seemed so positive.

but still. i think we need to keep our minds cool. i mean, i am super duper happy to read these three people saying that Jay might be coming back, but at the same time, i'm telling myself not to get too happy and not to get my hopes too high. it makes me believe even stronger that he is actually coming back, but that's it hehe. idk if i made sense lol.

[i also read the info from 2ONEDAY, it's pretty... uhmmm... negative T.T but same thing. don't take it to heart, keep your head cool.]

and some of you are feeling unsure as to why so many are starting to say this, but i think people are starting to speak up about their little information they got because others are starting to do so as well. i think having such kind of information makes it hard to decide whether to share it or not, even if it brings reassurance to people, because you just don't know if it's true or not ya know. i think when others start saying more it's when it gives strength to others to say their information as well lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit: 2pm-online & as tagged

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you Kabler yet once again! your posts are always positive and rational ^_^

they bring peace to my heart and make me believe that our leadja will be back even more.

Guest Labacookie

Since silence is pretty much contradicting his/herself, I think it's safe to say they popped in here to troll. Just ignore the person. No need to get heated. I do like positive rumors, but again, best to wait and see how things turn out before jumping the gun. Of course that doesn't mean I won't be on the edge of my seat for the next two months. :lol:

Also, from here on out if people bash JYP, I'm going to start complaining to the mods. This is a 2PM thread, and unless we're talking about specific things relating to 2PM working with JYP, I think people need to stop mentioning him, especially if it's to bash. Since technically he is an artist, and it can be construed as artist-bashing. I don't even want to think about how it makes his fans feel (since he actually DOES have fans, whether you want to believe that or not). Try and take their feelings into consideration. I think we need to keep this as on-topic as possible, and dragging it off-topic to bash someone is ridiculous. Seriously, cut it out.

Let's keep this 2PM thread about 2PM. (Note: The above doesn't refer to JYPE, the company)

Guest uh-ohxev

I agree with just ignoring Silence posts... whether you want to believe Silence or not, is up to you. Silence, most recent post is contradicting all of their previous posts. For, this reason I'll just ignore them... I believe the other 2 users who posted though, as well as Kabler! : ) Thank you for your positive words. I am keeping hope until April, and I hope to see all Hottests keeping positive with me. ^^

As for the post that was on 2OD, I say that we just relax with the negative rumors. We've already heard from 4 different people that Jaebum will indeed come back... while, yes, those are rumors... it gives me a sense of hope. I'm not letting any negative rumors affect me. Let's all wait until April. If he isn't back by then, THEN we freak out. But, as for now... just keep positive, and be patient. It's hard to with all these rumors, but keep positive! April... please come soon? : )

Guest xdaisiesx3

I'm not too sure about Silence457 because I didn't hear anything about a project group. All I know, guys, is that Jaebum is coming back real soon. Whether you believe me or not is your choice.

Oh, and in 기다리다 지친다 (Tired of Waiting), Wooyoung's part (when performing live) was suspected of being Jaebum's voice (recorded) .. and it's true. Supposedly, they didn't expect that song to be their followup song, which is why they left the original recordings.

Hi there,

Just thought to drop by with the thread seemingly picking up steam again.

Silence457, just wanted you to know that the people in JYPE is likely already taking notice of your posts here so if I were you, I'll be abit more cautious to the information or the false information you have been placing. There's no place as a safe place and even in the cyberworld, don't be naive to think that in this space, everything is untrackable.

By February, everything will be water clear :) I think everyone should stop riling up the I hate JYPE sentiments at this point, as frankly its redundant and I think it will make Jay's welcome home less than desirable especially with the people directly involved in the planning of everything right now. His coordinator noonas, his managers, his friends at the company, his trainers, if fans continue to be so agressive in their speculations and accusations of JYPE without concrete evidence but hearsay on everything, how do you think they will see Jay when he goes back? As the Jaebum whom they know and like or someone who have been nothing but trouble to them when his name is brought up in the last six months. So lets behave like rational fans. The boys have gone into hiberantion preparing for their new album, perhaps we should to.

At this juncture, patience is GOLD. We have waited for so long, why not wait a little longer right? ;)

Truth is never easy to uncover but materialises itself with time...

Keep the faith!

Guest happyberry2007

I am silent lurker in this site most of time. i dont think there is no need to bash silence posts because we have different opinions or we dont like the rumors he posts. I think everyone is entitle to their own opinions and we should respect each other even if we dont like what the other person post in this thread. I am pretty sure that silence also loves 2pm as much as any of us do.

Anyways i am trying to keep myself positive that jay will be back. I am ashamed to say this but when inkigayo left the empty spot and hearing the fans chant made cry i dont know why but this is the first time that i have been so emotionally involved with a group. I would really love to see 2pm go back to the way it used to being happy and goofy. All we can do right now is hope and wait for good news that jay is back.

Sorry for my bad english.

Guest Labacookie

^

^

Thank you SO SO much for your posts, as always. You always manage to hit the nail right on the head. :) And I really agree with what you wrote. People just aren't thinking.

Also, it's weird to think of JYPE as monitoring this thread, ESPECIALLY with all the bashing that goes on. :/

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Same here guys, I'm trying to keep that positive vibe as well. All will work out in due time, I hope.

I hope this hasn't been shared yet though...Another trending effort from the hottests.

Hottests trended "This is a conspiracy" on portal sites

This was supposed to last for a very brief while.

2v7wltw.png

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

Copy this whole phrase out.

CREDITS : DAUM (SOURCE) ; BAJAEBUM @ 2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest kissme123

@Kabler,thanks for ur post...

So happy to see ur post, very calm and i always smile whenever i read urs...

I hope we just wait and see..even negative rumours r good to show tht jay's not forgotten,but i'll remain as neutral as i can be and never lose faith...

Guest haiphuong

Thanks Kabler again for the positive post.

We've been through hard time together and let's continue to stay strong. I know this is the time that might bring panic for us cause the boys are in the resting period and negative rumors might come out more. Let's keep the faith, guys. Please be patient and wait. Though it's sad or happy, it's in the future and we don't know what will happen tomorrow. Guessing from the negative info won't help anything :)

Guest silence457

Hi there,

Just thought to drop by with the thread seemingly picking up steam again.

Silence457, just wanted you to know that the people in JYPE is likely already taking notice of your posts here so if I were you, I'll be abit more cautious to the information or the false information you have been placing. There's no place as a safe place and even in the cyberworld, don't be naive to think that in this space, everything is untrackable.

By February, everything will be water clear :) I think everyone should stop riling up the I hate JYPE sentiments at this point, as frankly its redundant and I think it will make Jay's welcome home less than desirable especially with the people directly involved in the planning of everything right now. His coordinator noonas, his managers, his friends at the company, his trainers, if fans continue to be so agressive in their speculations and accusations of JYPE without concrete evidence but hearsay on everything, how do you think they will see Jay when he goes back? As the Jaebum whom they know and like or someone who have been nothing but trouble to them when his name is brought up in the last six months. So lets behave like rational fans. The boys have gone into hiberantion preparing for their new album, perhaps we should to.

At this juncture, patience is GOLD. We have waited for so long, why not wait a little longer right? ;)

Truth is never easy to uncover but materialises itself with time...

Keep the faith!

- To Kabler: There's no need for cyber-threatening. I don't want to bring up the possibility that you are staff of JYPE's rival company. And if JYPE has that much power, Korean Hottests wouldn't have got so much insider information.

To all:

- Korean Hottests are responding very strongly to the rumors about JYPE not bringing Jaebeom back. JYPE is in a very difficult situation now.

- Things change. What was true yesterday may not be true today and may become true tomorrow. What you heard yesterday may not be the case today but may become the truth tomorrow. It is all up to you to decide what is the best course of action

My last post in this thread until there are new developments.

Guest cheezychunnie

Running away for a while from all these confusions..a lil news on magnae channie

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

jic2rq.jpg

Popular group 2AM's newest song 'To Her' is attracting much attention before its release. 2PM's Chansung has a rap featuring in it, leading netizens to believe that it will be a powerful song away from 2AM's usual style.

The video that revealed Chansung's featuring was shown on the 18th. Chansung asks Jo Kwon "How was the song?" Jo kwon replies "It was totally manly, I was surprised." Jo Kwon even went on to say "We're beastly idols now, too!"

'To Her' is a song that is completely different from 2AM's style and has received much love from netizens after its reveal.

2AM fans are showing heated interest in the various teasers released. Although there is a timer on the official website, the teasers are released as a hide and go seek format, making the fans guess where the next video will be released.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : KHAN NEWS (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Just wanna post some pics that I found in Daum...So cute <3 <3

Everyone, let's take a rest...plz keep your heads cool...rumors are still rumors...time will answer everything.

2PM in God of Study's Casts... (#5 Search Daum right now)

Credit: http://cafe.daum.net/j-wy & Reup by me

Take out with full credit. ^^

207C29054B55014E3B1CA7.jpg

167C29054B5501514286B1.jpg

147C29054B550150416A34.jpg

147C29054B5501503F9427.jpg

137C29054B55015040937C.jpg

137C29054B5501503E7C9A.jpg

137C29054B55014F3D9D68.jpg

127C29054B55014F3C0377.jpg

I think JYPE will thank me more than anything else. I have been holding fort for them in this forum for the last three months :)

Every action has a direct reaction.

I don't like your style of working as you tend to manipulate minds into a state of panic and propoganda.

I am sorry you feel that I am against you. Its not personal its just your words and I single you out to let you know that even if you're anonymous, it gives you no right to cause unrest with your supposed information and its especially hard for me to take this mind manipulation when I'm in the position to know that this info is BS.

There are alot of kids on this forum and what you are doing is causing them major unrest and doing at a time when Jay is coming back is just not cool. Is it so hard to hold your silence till Feb instead of all this "panic driven' unhealthy info you're giving out? Its only a month. If you loved them for so long and waited for so long ... why does waiting another 40 days matter.

You question what is truth, since I am only a poster like you, I'll use rationality instead of giving more so-called 'insider info" to address this.

SBS leaving a space for them, do you honestly think this is the goodwill of the PD or a deliberate orchestrated move to let viewers know what to anticipate next.

If I were a PD, would I screw JYPE and mock him by doing this just because of my "supposed" love for 2PM? I am one person ... to go up against one of the most powerful agencies in Korea now that holds a string of other artistes outside of 2PM actaully makes sense to you?

The boys leaving a space and resurrected on their last performance, you think thats not a sign of whats to come?

2PM who have seemingly left Jaebum out of their thank you speeches recently... do you think its because they forgot? More likely due to the fact that Jae's coming back, and they honestly forgot that pain of leaving with plans already in the works.

Think marketing, think strategy, what needs to be said on business has been addressed in my last posts.

The truth will come to light in Feb. That is the time I will vindicate myself esp in regards to that awesome album and also to his return. For now... lets bring the peace back to this place, the storm has gone on for too long and to be honest what khottest are doing is respectful in the beginning but becoming tiresome when overdone.

We've been through the cycle of the storm... its time to come out of it and anticipate good weather again.

Peace out!

Guest itszmaeee

I haven't really said anything about Jae's issue that's been coming around this past few days, so here it goes.

I believe Jae will come back soon, but I won't put my hopes too high about it. I believe he won't leave his brothers and even if he does, he'll leave in peace. I remember someone mentioning here that Jae is coming to sk next month, but the thing is, I don't know whether to believe that or not since it's all in the net and nothing has been confirmed by Jae or JYPE or the fans itself.

I think [just as mentioned above] what JYPE is doing is all marketing strategy. If Jae ever comes back in Korea as 2PM's leader, that would be the biggest news and the most anticipated this year. I don't think JYPE won't keep that from happening. Just imagine all the money and news articles coming out. Newsmaker of the year is more like it.

I'm waiting for February to come and that awesome album in April.

EDIT:

Ah crap. I topped the page.

I miss this days :'(

2pm.jpg

Guest kawaiixgrl

lol.. this sounds like you guys are talking about the resurrection of jesus with all the "vindications" and "The truth will come to light"

i really do hope jae is coming back. and i hope they get hair cuts lol

lol.. this sounds like you guys are talking about the resurrection of jesus with all the "vindications" and "The truth will come to light"

i really do hope jae is coming back. and i hope they get hair cuts lol

LOL it's true one of the nicknames international fans have for jay is "Jaysus" or "Jaesus." Totally appropriate :)

why does one month seems so long aigoo :(

Edit:

V

V

if your speculation is true then ... HAI TAEC, STOP VISITING FANSITES AND GO TO SLEEP PLEASE :)

Guest fattie8701

I think JYPE will thank me more than anything else. I have been holding fort for them in this forum for the last three months :)

Every action has a direct reaction.

I don't like your style of working as you tend to manipulate minds into a state of panic and propoganda.

I am sorry you feel that I am against you. Its not personal its just your words and I single you out to let you know that even if you're anonymous, it gives you no right to cause unrest with your supposed information and its especially hard for me to take this mind manipulation when I'm in the position to know that this info is BS.

sorry 2 cut ur post short...

i just wanted to say you articulate very well! I dont knw who you are, or how you know what you say you know but you have a gift for words. I hope your putting it to good use :)

To get back on point:

Honestly for me ive always believed in the 'time will tell' philosophy; the whole incident/situation is so much more complicated than am sure any of us could imagine. Thus id rather that whatever is best for Jay and JYPe should occur rather than satisfy my own 'greed'. But nywho thats my two cents

p.s

the strangest thought occured to me, what if KABLER is Taec?? we all know the boy is on the internet like ALOT and he articulates pretty well! It could just be Taec posing as 'Kabler' to calm the forum down and shed some hope right?? lmao serious eunmo in my post innit....Kabler i apologise if this offends you in anyway just thought id share the random thought that crossed my mind. oh n one more thing...

TAEC, ARE YOU EMBARRASED?

I mean there’s no reason you should be since everyone thinks you’re packing something big down south. It’s the question that’s making netizens all hot and bothered these days: are you big or small?

taec_20100119_seoulbeats.jpg

cr:seoulbeats

Archived