☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

@silence, thanks for the info and the bold font ^)^...you did a good job again LOL

well, I hope there will be no one gonna feel down by this person post right?

with all good n bad rumors, only thing we can do is to wait..n be positive~

@thefirstmoment777, don't worry about new member ^_^

im sure JYP is smart enuff to not destroy 2pm brotherly image

at least not for the next album...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lee_kim

although i really love those rumours/news

but seriously, people should stop posting rumour about JYP's and Jay's plans.

I dont know if these rumours are true. but it's not good for JYP, Jay and Hottest.

hello everyone!!

ok... this is the first time I ever posted in this forum..

actually the first ever time in soompi...

I'm kind of a silent reader..

well, an unnie of mine told me to get active in this forum since I'm a big fan of 2PM..

I hope I'm welcome here...

I'm active in 2Oneday forum too..

Hope I could be active in here as how I am in 2oneday!!

To rank the boys, I can only rank for #1, #2 and #3

1st is Wooyoung

2nd is Taecyeon

3rd is Jaebum...

besides them, I love the others equally [ok, it's a lie but let's just make it that way]

My choice have nothing to do with Jjit Taec... its all mainly because of their dorkiness in Wild Bunny and Idol Army..

I just love the dorkiest member in every boyband or girl group..

so, Woo is the dorkiest to me!!

I think I need to express something about Jaebum's case...

For me, a past should be left as it is..

there's no reason for us to dig up someone's past just like that...

I hope and pray for Jaebum to come back.

A dream of a boy that had been crushed is a very sad thing.

To even think what would I be if my dream being crushed because of my past, I feel like I could give up..

I'm not kidding..

having working so hard all my life for my dream, and having it crushed in 4 days..

nothing could hurt more..

So that's all for my intro in this forum..

Hope I'm welcomed here!!

The name is Shiema, from Malaysia, 91'er...

Guest kdrama_queen2

my brother works for JYPE New York Branch. He just heard from the R&D department staff from JYPE Korea that their original plan is to have Jaebeom come back either in September this year 2010 or January next year 2011. However, due to Korean fans' heated response to the plan (Korean fans know a lot of insider information) JYPE is in the process of deciding whether they should bring Jaebeom back for the next album slated for an April release. The concept would be something like American 90s pop, with rather brighter mood instead of going for charismatic and dark concepts. JYP already finished composing three songs, one of which is already decided to be included in the mini-album. There is also a high chance that the original version of the tracks in 1:59PM album with Jay's voice will be included in this album, and instead of a mini-album, they will release a Vol 1.5 album with 4 or 5 new songs and the rest are 1:59PM's songs with Jay's voice. It all depends on the final decision regarding whether to bring Jaebeom back next month or not.

Moreover, there is one important insider info: it seems that if Jaebeom does come back, JYPE will possibly form a project group consisting of 2PM and a trainee. They are thinking of a stage name called "Mystery" for that trainee.

So for those of you who are hopeful, a lot of exciting things are waiting ahead.

But there's also a possibility that they will NOT bring Jaebeom back.

hi. thx for this update. it's kinda funny how you've done a complete 180 since ur last post... weren't you the one who got banned for trolling? O.o I had to go and find your old posts to make sure it was the same silence keke

and a mystery member? probably not likely. imagine the amount of antis s/he would have....

well, i really appreciate this info and am praying for jay's comeback.

Guest Seraphic_Gin

I really hope that all 'insider' accounts of Jay coming back be true though. It's good to keep the energy up especially if they ARE really planning such surprise, who knows --- anything goes in the Kpop industry right?

Anyhow, I'm still oogling at this pics. I hope some are not posted yet though. Just a random share of new pics from 10x10.

2lus7d3.jpg

s6jhmu.jpg

Credit to omonatheydidnt

source : 10x10.co.kr & oneday-room

Guest Soulhead

I don't want to trust happy or sad unfounded statement if i don't have proof ,but i know two things => 1) JYP is not silly .2) JYP and 2PM have always surprised me in a good way and no one of this stupid false rumors (pretty boy concept in 2oneday etc) became right ,or it was juste because it was really predictable and evident. Just wait & see and don't feed the troll who like to bring the mood down B) !

Anyway , all 10x10 pictures are cute and beautiful , my favorites are those with Junsu *w* I can't wait for whole Cass beer's cf and all the other cf ( Coca Cola etc )

Guest angelic_gal369@hotmail.com

@silence, thanks for the info and the bold font ^)^...you did a good job again LOL

well, I hope there will be no one gonna feel down by this person post right?

with all good n bad rumors, only thing we can do is to wait..n be positive~

@thefirstmoment777, don't worry about new member ^_^

im sure JYP is smart enuff to not destroy 2pm brotherly image

at least not for the next album...

I have to agree with u it's incredible how everybody was happy about the news about Jaebum's comeback and this special person silence no life whatever comes to bring the mood down.

I get the fact that she begs for attention but plz keep your bashful thoughts to yourself and leave us alone i have my own reasons to believe kabler and the other persons and not her but some girls are not sure yet all i ask is to be patient and wait until next month and hopefully everyone will be happy and be able to breathe easy .

<_<

Project group as in like After School??? So you mean that they'll have old members leave and new ones come in? Not liking this idea...and it definitely does not seem like a JYP thing to do but I am not JYP so I wouldn't know what exactly the man is thinking.

I hope Jay comes back this April because it feels like he's been away for a really long time. I want the old 2PM back!

EDIT::: If you label something as project group, from what I have seen in Jpop is that older member graduate and new younger members enter. Since I am not sure if Kpop has a similar system I was merely asking if it is the same because it did happen with After School and I've read they are a Project Group.

Guest silence457

my brother works for JYPE New York Branch. He just heard from the R&D department staff from JYPE Korea that their original plan is to have Jaebeom come back either in September this year 2010 or January next year 2011. However, due to Korean fans' heated response to the plan (Korean fans know a lot of insider information) JYPE is in the process of deciding whether they should bring Jaebeom back for the next album slated for an April release. The concept would be something like American 90s pop, with rather brighter mood instead of going for charismatic and dark concepts. JYP already finished composing three songs, one of which is already decided to be included in the mini-album. There is also a high chance that the original version of the tracks in 1:59PM album with Jay's voice will be included in this album, and instead of a mini-album, they will release a Vol 1.5 album with 4 or 5 new songs and the rest are 1:59PM's songs with Jay's voice. It all depends on the final decision regarding whether to bring Jaebeom back next month or not.

Moreover, there is one important insider info: it seems that if Jaebeom does come back, JYPE will possibly form a project group consisting of 2PM and a trainee. They are thinking of a stage name called "Mystery" for that trainee.

So for those of you who are hopeful, a lot of exciting things are waiting ahead.

But there's also a possibility that they will NOT bring Jaebeom back.

It seems that people in this thread don't know how to read.

- Project group is only possible IF JAY COMES BACK. Therefore there is no one that will replace Jay. And I guess this is a one time thing to promote that trainee so IF JAY COMES BACK, 2PM is still 7 member and there is no new member.

- No one said this is a pretty boy concept.

- Rumors are just that, rumors. If you don't believe, ignore my posts. I won't shut up just because you find my post annoying. There are people who agree with me here but they don't speak up because this thread is dominated by the opinions of some people.

Update:

So my brother just told me that the project group is actually 2PM and Joo (another artist under JYPE). It's also possible that there will be one track in Joo's upcoming album that will feature 2PM's members.

Guest babiluxx

guys lets just wait until April and see. We can believe or not believe but the truth will come soon or later right?

and if ppl's post bother you or u think there is something wrong ignore it or report it. :)

in the meantime lets enjoy their solo activities!! i wonder what kind of solo activities junho junsu and chansung is going to have!

btw I love their 10X10 pictures!! they are so adorable! i just saw the new ones with chansung and he is so adorable!! also i want to see more of the cass CF! hopefully the new CFS are gonna come out soon!!

Guest cherryzxo

I really dont think this whole project group is a big deal. JYP is not stupid. He won't risk losing 2pm's fans by putting in a new person. A Project group is just singers coming together to make a song under a new name. Seeya, davichi, and T-ara are doing it right now under the name as Wonder Woman, and I guess you can even consider what Super Junior is doing, breaking into subgroups named Super Junior M or w/e its called, a project group.

I think JYP is being really smart about this by introducing a new person from JYP. Using 2pm's popularity, that new person will get some recognition and JYP will prolly create another boy band with that person as its center. Thats sorta kinda what happened with AJ and BEAST. If you look at OneDays old trainee pics there are a couple of ppl there who still didn't debut, including the two guys from HotBlood. There are also rumors of JYP making a new group called Crossfire, and someone from there might be the guy that ppl are talking about. who knows?

I just really hope Jay comes back because I miss how things were before he left. JYP should know that if Jay comes back, there will be more cf deals, album sales, and basically more demand for the quirky, happy 2pm that everyone misses.

Guest Soulhead

woops false move :rolleyes: It's a good thing that Taecyeon has re-open is cyworld ,I love OKtizen ! But it's a little scary that Taec still don't know who has do that =/ (still wonder why Taec is always ''CEAT'' when I use Google traduction -_-)

Just my 2 cents' worth..

Since this is a 2PM thread, let's just keep to discussions about 2PM. It was only one poster who talked about this Special Project. We had not heard of this elsewhere.. I think this is a topic that will go nowhere & perhaps end up with heated posts that we wouldn't like to see happening here again..

So... Peace out..

Guest sofabed412

So guys, my cousin's girlfriend works at JYPE in NY and she just told me yesterday that when the boys make their comeback, it'll be all seven of them! Yes-- Jaebum is coming BACK! I just had to get to a nearby computer to tell this amazing news to you guys.. I am so excited! :D

Normally, I would assume that that is a rumor, but I've seen 2 episodes of Arirang's Showbiz Extra where they mentioned Jay's return this year. I thought I heard wrong, but the MC mentioned it right before the show was ending, she mentioned how Se7en was coming back to Korea, and so was Jaybeom to 2PM. Then, another show, they talked about how Jay won the dance competition, and mentioned again how he was coming back to Korea.

I was really curious, but no one seemed to have seen those shows, because I think that if it was a rumor, they wouldn't have mentioned it so freely...that's the only show I watch on TV, so I don't know.

I really think he will join them for their comeback album, I mean, it makes sense, they just released their first full length album not too long ago, so why out of nowhere, would they release another album in April if it wasn't because Jay was joining them?

I understand a few sentiments that others have about being a 2PM fan, I became their fan with all 7 members present...so when Jay left, it was really hard for me to watch 2PM and not feel like they were missing something. They were missing more than their leader, but the presence and charm that made them 2PM. They weren't even the same guys, it seemed...they weren't as goofy and carefree as before...they didn't even appear on vareity shows like they used to. I looked forward to seeing them on Star King, but they never appeared...and everything I watched reminded me of Jay, so it was hard to enjoy things.

Guest smithers

I TOLD YOU GUYS ALREADY DIDN'T I?

IT IS CONFIRMED THAT JAEBEOM IS NOT GONNA COME BACK. EVER. EVERYTHING IS ALREADY DECIDED OVER AT JYPE. WHY WASTE TIME DEBATING ON WHETHER TO SUPPORT 6PM OR 2PM?

PLUS I HAVE SOME MORE INFO FOR YOU.

2PM IS GONNA DISBAND SOON. JYPE IS JUST MILKING THEM FOR ALL THEIR WORTH NOW WHILE INVESTING IN OTHER TRAINEES TO DEBUT ANOTHER BOYBAND / SOLO SINGER POSSIBLY IN LATE 2011.

TENTATIVE PLAN:

- KHUN GOES INTO ACTING. HE ALSO PROMOTES IN THAILAND.

- JUNSU, JUNHO AND WOOYOUNG MAY BE PUT IN A PROJECT GROUP.

- CHANSUNG MAY BE ALLOWED TO ACT IN A DRAMA

- TAEC WILL DO MC AND RANDOM FEATURES IN JYPE'S ARTISTS' SONGS.

THIS FANDOM IS SO FUNNY, PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTED AT EACH OTHER. I THINK A SEPERATE THREAD FOR 6PM IS NECESSARY.

this is kinda opposite of what your saying now

this is kinda opposite of what your saying now

please leave him/ her alone. No need to quote the old post that was deemed by mod as troll.

To lighten the mood, I found this really well made fanmade MV of Tik Tok. The scenes are from a movie called "3iron" (never heard of it but the guy in the movie looks cute :))

Guest xiaolajiao

Singer HanYoung,” My Favorite Male Artist is 2PM TaecYeon!”

hy_taec_190110.jpg

The truth revealed after HanYoung being asked about her favorite male artist in an exclusive interview the soonest she finished her filming for Cable Channel Y-STAR Entertainment Program “Star News” on Jan 18 (6 pm local time) at CU Media Studio, Gayang-dong, Seoul.

HanYoung when receiving question about her favorite male artist she answered,”Ok TaecYeon. Ok TaecYeon is The Noonas’ Romance”, she said it with her shy smile.

Then she continues,” Today’s news isn’t Ok TaecYeon, about Kang DongWon is good or about WonBin is also good. That’s the news that reporter can wrote about,” she said while laughing.

See HanYoung in ‘Star news’ program from Monday to Friday at 5:00 pm local time via Y-STAR cable channel.

s:mtstarnews

credits: sookyeong@wordpress

Taec is so popular! :D *happy*

Guest Stephy18

^ He sure is!!! hehe. I'm happy for him. I'm just happy that lots of ppl like 2pm now.

Goo Hara, “JunHo and Jo Kwon are #2 and #3 male idols in my heart”

KARA Goo Hara reveals the male idol members whom she has in mind/heart.

She revealed all the male idols she kept in mind/heart during her appearance on KBS ‘SangSang Plus Season 2′ recently.

At #3 is 2AM JoKwon. And then she went on to reveal that at #2 is 2PM JunHo. It seems that the girlgroup members have all fallen for the charms of the ‘beastly’ idols.

Goo Hara, who had easily revealed her #2 and #3, refused to reveal her #1 male idol even until the end, rousing much curiousity about it.

Meanwhile, the show featuring Goo Hara’s appearance will air on 19th January.

S:TVDaily

Junho is getting lots of love lately too. He must be happy. He use to be the member that none of the girls want. But now lots of girls like him.

Narsha is threatened… because of 2PM’s WooYoung?

Brown Eyed Girls’ member Narsha revealed that she had been threatened by her friends all because of that guy from 2PM, WooYoung.

Wondering about the behind story? Go under the cut to find out!

On the last episode of ‘Sang Sang Plus Season 2,” airing on the 19th, Narsha revealed that recently her friends have threatened her. Her friends saying stuff such as, “I will reveal your graduation pictures!” She personally didn’t want to reveal it, but her friends stated, “If you don’t get 2PM’s WooYoung’s signature, then I will reveal your graduation pictures everywhere.”

More of her stories will be revealed in the last episode of ‘Sang Sang Plus’ with all the G7 ladies including, KARA’s Goo HaRa, 4minute’s HyunA, T-ara’s HyoMin, Secret’s Han SungHwa.

I would do the same thing too if I knew someone who was close to Wooyoung. LOL. Nasha is so funny. Is she starting a scandal with wooyoung for 2010 like her new years resolution??? hehe

2PM TaecYeon sends out warning on minihompy, “Whoever circulated the photos, turn yourself in”

2PM TaecYeon declares war (?) on his minihompy.

He recently renamed a folder in his photo diary on his minihompy as “The person who circulated the photos, turn yourself in”. This follows the incident which happened last December when his personal photos uploaded privately on his minihompy were leaked online by a netizen.

With his private photos leaked, TaecYeon had closed down his minihompy for a period of time. He was seemingly angry at the incident and posted up messages like “who was it?”, “how did the IiChon photos get uploaded?”. Fans and netizens also tried to mediate things by posting up comments like “let bygones be bygones” etc.

S:TVDaily

Santa Junho & Chansung Dancing Around

Archived