☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM?

im a dongsaeng to all of them except to junho and chansung. my favs r nichkhun bcuz of his cutie eyesss n wooyoung because of his lovely ssanti dance hahahah i wanna learn how to do it soon!

so sad that jay left the group but now that he's here in seattle (n currently i go to college there also), i really really wanna meet him before he decided to go back.

does anyone know like his hangout place or somewhere like that? i know his area of living but i dont wanna go all the way there, seems kinda obvious n stalker-a-like.

Guest _Kitsune_

I'm a noona!!!

I born in october 1983 T_T!!

and I love Junho!

xD

well I'm a noona almost for everyone that I love

(except Rain <3)

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

“Le Grand Chef 2” 2PM’s Wooyoung one of the four to follow JinGoo?

2PM’s Wooyoung was picked out of 2PM to be the person who can cook well.

The portal site Nate released a poll asking, “Out of the 2PM member who can cook the best with full potential and well, like SungChan in the movie ‘Le Grand Chef: Kimchi War’?” The poll was done for a week, starting on the 4th.

As hot idols groups are on the rise these days, netizens gained hot interests and had 2PM’s Wooyoung getting 40% of votes.

Outside from this Nichkhun got 24% following Wooyoung, Taecyeon with 14%, Junho following behind with 14%.

The youngest Chansung and lead vocal Junsu got 7% and 6%, as they were low percentages.

The netizens that picked Wooyoung have said, “Whatever you have Wooyoung do, he seems like he will do it well” and “From the shows it seems that Wooyoung has greed (has passion) to cook. If he was a cook, he seems like he will put in his effort”.

Unrelated news omitted, talking about the movie.

CREDITS; ASIAE.CO.KR (SOURCE) & jina_bing_bang@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

TAKEN FROM 2PM-ONLINE

PS. the current BGM of Wooyoung is now Sorry for the Stupid Things by Babyface ^^

THIS IS THE LYRICS TO THE SONG

Sometimes we wish for the better

When we have it good as it gets

Sometimes the grass isn't greener

As soon as we find out, we forget

Sometimes a fool doesn't know he's a fool

Sometimes a dog, he don't know he's a dog

Sometimes I do stupid things to you

When I really don't mean it at all

chorus

Sometimes a man is gon' be a man

Its not an excuse, its just how it is

Sometimes a wrong, don't know that they wrong

Sometimes the strong, ain't always so strong

Sometimes a girl is gon' be a girl

She don't want to deal with all the drama in your world

God knows I don't mean to give it to you

So girl, I'm sorry for the stupid things

I wish I didn't do but I do

Sometimes I wish I was smarter

Wish I was a bit more like you

Not making stupid decisions made at the last minute

You live to regret when its through

Well sometimes a fool, doesn't know he's a fool

And sometimes a dog, he don't know he's a dog

But sometimes I do stupid things to you

When I really didn't mean it at all

Sometimes a fool doesn't know he's a fool

And sometimes a dog, he don't know he's a dog

But sometimes I do stupid things to you

When I really didn't mean it at all

At all . . .at all

Sometimes a man is gon' be a man

Its not an excuse, its just how it is

Sometimes a wrong, don't know that they wrong

Sometimes the strong, ain't always so strong

Sometimes a girl, is gon' be a girl

She don't want to deal with all the drama in your world

God knows I don't mean to give it to you girl

So girl I'm sorry for the stupid things

I wish I didn't do but I do

Guest pinkPABOsings

I'm a Noona/Same Age Fan! Jay and I are exactly 20 days appart and I'm older. YAY!!!! I find it funny because

well, I'm magnae biased. ROFL

but what can you do....he's got a pretty face that can go from cute to down right sexy in three seconds.

And I'm not even going to start on that BOD of his-shakes head-

But yeah.

Guest woojjen

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM???

hmm.. a lot of noonas here. hehe. i'm one of those! keke~ i was born in 1984.. wooyoung, come to noona!! :)

KWON JI YONG (BIG BANG) & PARK JAEBEOM (2PM) "CONTROVERSIAL LEADERS"

watch this.. the leaders..

i know this is old interview. but i wana post this again..

:P

Q1. They were asked something like dreams of conception which had thrown many members off as they do not understand the idea of that. Some even asked “Can I go back and ask my mom about it?”

Q2. Your nicknames?

JunSu: Because of my ‘Gourd Hair’ I was given the name of Strawberry (A cartoon character). And also I was given the name of ‘Jun Lib’ as I am good with ad lib during events and performances. Also, fans like it when I wear causal wear and I get the nickname of ‘casual wear ganji’

Nich Khun: My chinese astrology is the dragon, but as I was fat when I was young, my father calls me by pig dragon.

TaekYeon: Since my surname is Ok, they will call me Ok-soo-soo (sweet corn).

WooYoung: My name plus my fleshy cheeks give me the nickname of WooDong.

JunHo: Because I play football well and I like to do fighting, I am called the fighter.

ChanSung: Because of my name I got called HwangGa, HwangSa and also maknae (youngest).

Q3. Opportunities given to you to be a singer?

JaeBum: My mom want me to go audition, so I went and passed.

JunSu: I was given the opportunite when I saw Stevie Wonder’s live video

Nich Khun: I met up with the casting team when I went to see JYP concert and with that I got to do the audition.

TaekYeon: I did the audition in the states, and went into JYP Entertainment.

JunHo:During high school year 1, I did theatre and liked dancing and singing.

ChanSung: Through Super Star Survival I entered JYP Entertainment as an actor, but I got the interests to be a singer after receiving singing and dancing lessons.

Q4. If you rate yourself now, how many points are you out of 10 points?

JaeBum: 6 points. I’m still lacking during performance on stage. But I’m still working hard on singing hence I give myself

JunSu: 3 points. I still need more self-management.

Nich Khun: 7.9. Even though I go on broadcast programmes alot, I don’t alot and that is lacking.

TaekYeon: 0. I think I still need to work much more harder.

WooYoung: 1 point. The points will go up higher in the future.

JunHo: 5 points. The reasons are ‘Let me think about it’

ChanSung: 5 points. It just is.

Q5. The member with the strongest ‘beast idol’ image?

JaeBum: TaekYeon, ChanSung, and me. But I feel that I eat a lot and did not manage my expressions well. But JunSu and WooYoung are the opposite.

JunSu: TaekYeon and ChanSung. They eat very well and also sweat well. Those were the times they really look like beasts.

Nich Khun: TaekYeon. He does beasty noises everyday and do strange expressions.

TaekYeon: I think it is me. And opposite will be Nich Khun? He has the angel face.

WooYoung: TaekYeon. So scary.

JunHo: There is not members who are like to the extent of being beasty. In my opinion, everyone is gentle.

ChanSung: TaekYeon hyung.

Q6. Other entertains the members are close to?

JaeBum: Boom. I got very close to him through the programme ‘떴다 그녀’.

JunSu: Big Bang GDragon, TaeYang; YooGun, VJ HongKyu. I got to know GDragon and TaeYang during training days and we got close. YooGun is also from DaeGoo as I am and we are close. And VJ HongKyu we just got to know each other naturally.

TaekYeon: Boom. We got close as we do many broadcast programmes together.

Nich Khun: And he takes care of us a lot.

TaekYeon: KWill, Boom, 2AM, WonderGirls.

WooYoung: I’m the closest to the members.

JunHo: I’m also closest to the members. If I have the chance to I want to be close to other entertainers.

ChanSung: K Will, Boom, 2AM

Q7. And your ideal type?

JaeBum: Someone who does aegyo to the appropriate extent, and don’t pretend to be pretty, and as compared to makeup and I like people who have pretty ‘fresh face’ better.

JunSu: Someone who smiles prettily and don’t lie. And I like someone who is wise when it comes to whatever situations.

Nich Khun: Kind, and treats parents well, and someone who is not a ’soybean paste girl’.

TaekYeon: I used to pretty pretty and smart girls but now I like girls whodo aeyo much.

WooYoung: I like girls who are truthful.

JunHo: I like someone who loves me, and don’t pretend much.

ChanSung: I like girls who are natural. I would like a lovely girl who do not pretend and is funny.

Q8. The most difficult/tiring time?

JaeBum: 13th January 2005 is the first day I went to JYP Entertainment. I was away from my family for the first time and I was not able to speak (Korean) well, and I don’t know the place well… And these had made it difficult.

JunSu: It seems like they are the trainee days. I went into JYP Entertainment with the thought of just singing but I was demande of dancing practise too and I went through them after Park JinYoung hyung told me to. And we were not allowed to drink water in the 3 hours of practise and I went to the toilet to drink tap water. And I remembered how tiring the lessongs were. I had a 4-years training period and there were many times when our debut seemed tiring.

Nich Khun: There were times when I did not receive acknowledgement even though I had put in much effort to prepare. Those when the most difficult times.

TaekYeon: There were times when we were so busy we went around without sleep and the work never seem to end, and when there were problems that arised it was the most difficult times.

WooYoung: There were times when I reached my limit trying to do better and work hard in dancing and singing. Those times were mentally the hardest.

JunHo: There were the lonely times when I don’t get the acknowledgement even though I’ve put in much effort and when I can’t find my own charms.

ChanSung: I was not doing well when it comes to acrobatic training during the trainee days. And I personally am not someone who can sing well and there were times when I find it tough singing.

Q9. Your greatest interests these days?

JaeBum: Piano, building on my capabilities, and I want to earn money and buy things for my parents.

JunSu: Composing and writing lyrics

Nich Khun: Acting

TaekYeon: I want to get an autograph from Kim GongRyul seonbaenim

WooYoung: English, Composing

JunHo: Composing, fashion

ChanSung: Acting, singing

Q10. Your role models?

JaeBum: Rapper Nasir, Jay Z, Eminem,Tupac, performer Michael Jackson, Usher etc

JunSu: Kanye West, The Dream etc I like people who do good music

Nich Khun: Park JinYoung hyung

TaekYeon: Will Smith

WooYoung: Michael Jackson

JunHo: Kanye West, Michael Jackson, Dynamic Duo, Park Jin Young

ChanSung: Jamie Fox

I'm born in late 1989, so I'm a dongsaeng to Jay, Junsu, Khun, Taec, a same-age fan to Wooyoung and a nuna to Junho and Chansung :)

i was born in 1990,but i'm few days younger than Chan...so i guess im a dongseng to all of them....yeah,

Guest Stephy18

@ cheezychunnie

Wooyoung voted as 2pm's best cook??? LOL

This statement made me giggle because have the netizens seen Idol Army or Wild Bunny.

Remember when Wooyoung and Jay were cooking breakfast and it turned into a disaster. LOL

Or even in Wild Bunny when he was cooking with chansung and he was cutting the chicken with scissors.

But it was definitely very cute seeing the boys tactics of cooking and their face turn from confidence to "WTH did I just make"

Here's are the clips:

[Eng Sub] 090219 IDOL ARMY S3 Ep12 2PM P1/5

Eng Sub 090901 2PM WILD BUNNY EP 7 P2/5

I know there are some Woodara fans here so here's a clip I found where Dara was asked how she felt about Woodara fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXtJcsJSToA

Lighten up the moment with some humor:

Guest rawrritsgracex3

Q5. The member with the strongest ‘beast idol’ image?

Nich Khun: TaekYeon. He does beasty noises everyday and do strange expressions.

TaekYeon: I think it is me. And opposite will be Nich Khun? He has the angel face.

LOL@KHUN. x] Taec sounds like such a dork making random beastly noises ;)

NOONA/DONGSAENG/SAME AGE FAN?

Dongsaeng. :P Let's just say early 90s. :P

P.S @stephy18 Hahha that video's so funny. :D Thanks for sharing.

wanna share this with everyone:

KHottest are like the most dedicated and hard working fans ever. They are just pure AWESOMENESS!!! All the things they do just blows me away. I'm so proud of them.

Not to long ago they were covering the walls of JYPE with this:

20091222_jaeposter2.jpg

And now this....they are just DAEBAK!!!

o0rxo8.jpg

*wonders* what they did with the first poster they posted up....i want one....they always use the cutest pics of him >_<

here's the article:

A new year's card for Park Jinyoung PD

As we greet the new Jaebum year, our cafe is sending new year cards to Park Jinyoung in order for him to give out his hand as a brother and family member to Jaebum, who wants to stand on stage with his brothers but is probably scared.

This project was done by members from Busan and Seoul.

Those in Busan collected and made the posters and sent them to Seoul. Those in Seoul posted them on the building and delivered the new years cards to JYPE.

We made 300 posters and a total of 970 new years cards including mail and board messages.

Because of printing issues, the new years cards were delayed and the poster project was completed first which was then sent to seoul. On the 6th, the new years cards were still in process and then finally sent on the 7th. On the 7th, Seoul received them and put them up on JYPE's building. On the 8th, we delivered the new years cards.

After explaining the new years cards to the fan manager, we asked her to please deliver them.

Thank you to everyone that participated.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : DAUM (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS), kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY.COM

They've work so hard for our Leadjay and never forgetting him! Thanks K-HOTTEST! I wish there were a way for me to communicate with them to tell them how much I respect and admire them for all of the things they've been doing.

Guest phucbui7718

I'm a male 2PM fan! Though at first, I wasn't much of a fan when they debuted.

They caught my eye when they released Again & Again.

I spent my whole summer listening to Again & Again nonstop.

Then I started to watch Idol Army and all that stuff...

Jay remains to be a big inspiration to me even when he's gone.

I guess you can say he is someone I look up to. Bboy, style and all.

I know I'm not the only one, I know there's more male 2PM fans!

Same here buddy :D.

I'm a fanboy of 2PM too. I mean a diehard fan of 2PM (for their lovely brotherhood, that is, priceless and hard to find in the world today).

I knew 2PM through their I hate you song... that was just an accident when i clicked on my friend's blog, and Niga mibda ~~~.

To be honest, I'm only a fan of 2PM. I like the others, especially girl groups, but not yet a fan of any lol. :D

Just seeing them happy and having fun together make me happy every time.

P.S: I'm a dongsaeng to all of them. I think i'm about the same age as ChanSung tho.

Guest hinata0689

dis is the first time i post in this thread, i hav been silent reader for a long time

anyway i really love 2pm

well.. i'm at the same age of wooyoung but he older 2 months from me, but he still can be consider as my oppa

kekekeke..

i'm noona to junho n chansung ^ ^

@cheezychunnie wooyoung voted as the best cooks in 2pm.. it reminds me when he try to cut chicken with scissors in wild bunny

@kaylee Khottest are jjang.. i wish i could be there also. although the future of leadja still blurz, as hottest keep the faith leadja will comeback someday

Q7. And your ideal type?

Nich Khun: Kind, and treats parents well, and someone who is not a ’soybean paste girl’

Can someone explain to me what a "soybean paste girl" is???

thankss

Guest Sacraca

thankss

"soybean paste girl" is a shallow girl who loves to pamper herself with starbucks coffee and designer, expensive clothes/ goods. In other words, it's like "fake" girl :))

I'm born in late 1989, so I'm a dongsaeng to Jay, Junsu, Khun, Taec, a same-age fan to Wooyoung and a nuna to Junho and Chansung smile.gif

Same here, I was born in late 1989, then I can still call Junsu, Taecyeon and Jaebeom as "hyung" ^^

Guest rOothx33

thankss

"soybean paste girl" is a shallow girl who loves to pamper herself with starbucks coffee and designer, expensive clothes/ goods. In other words, it's like "fake" girl :))

It's important to note that said girl has other people pamper her. In essence, a '된장녀' (dwen-jang-nyuh) is a gold-digger.

Technically a 동생 (dongseng) to all of them, but 찬성 (Chansung) and I are 동갑 (born in the same year).

Ah ah, this is fun^^ By the way, hello there, I'm new to this thread and I'm happy to meet you all.

This topic makes me think of the way I started with Korean fandom back in late 2006 here in soompi, my first post was about the same topic, but for a different band. I'm definitely a noona fan, I'm 30 and the worse thing is my favourite is Chansung! I first couldn't believe how young he was. Anyway, I've come to terms with the fact I'll always be a noona in this fandom, whatever Korean band I choose^^ I like 2pm guys because they are so much fun (I've become interested thanks to abracadabra parody, I died laughing) and awesome performers. Ah, I also like Taeckyon and Nickhun a lot too^^

Guest gdragon86

I'm a noona fan to all 2pm members!I hate to see more and more young stars coming out and i'm growing older as the days passed ><

I'm 23 and i love woo young~~nichkun too but Woodong took most of my heart!hehe..It's funny that they looked older in appearance wise but personality are like 10 year-olds sometimes~haha

But what the heck, I have only taken a HEALTHy liking to the boys and will stay that way~^^

Guest piperhebe1

hmm i am a dongsaeng and same age to 2pm ^^

dongsaeng of jay, junsu, teac, nichkhun, Wooyoung

same age with junho, chansung the 90's XD but i am younger than both of them since i was born in dec =)

omg i wish i am at korea now to attend the kiss event omgosh

Archived