☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taejun4

I'll do anything to get a kiss from KIM JUNSU oppa! Those sexy lips of his. LOL.

i1xs1v.jpg

Anyway, "ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM?"

I'm a donsaeng to all the sexy beasty angel-like drop dead gergeous 2PM oppa! I'm two year younger than Chansung. Loving the fact that I can call all 7 of them "OPPA!". But too bad, these beastly oppa prefer noona fan :(.

Guest haiphuong

"ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM?"

I'm a noona fan. I was born in 1985. Just like boeboebi, I'm an ex-DBSK's fan and my love for the 2 groups are very different.

But I think if I stand next to them, I will look younger....ke ke ke. My height is just 1m60 so Jay is still tall to me :P I've never imagine how tall the rest members are cause boys/ men in my country are not very tall :( Although I'm a noona, I'm sure that I would faint immediately if they stood in front of me. :lol:

Junho and I are twins, we share the same birthday; 25 Jan 1990!

Which makes me a little older than Chansung, but younger than the rest of the boys :)

Guest theblazenazn

I'll be 21 in April like Wooyoung. I'm a noona to Wooyoung (only by 5 days), Junho, and Chansung.

Jay, Junsu, Nichkhun, and Taec are oppas to me.

And I think there are Male fans here too, let's not isolate them. 2PM members can be Hyungs or Dongsengs to them. Don't be shy to share, 2PM fans are from many different demographic.

I love those "Kiss Me" pictures but I decided to to add a little touch to create a twist.

Wooyoung. This is for my own reassurance lol. I think some of you Hottests can relate haha

Taec, nuff said. =D

Guest kayleevn

Im glad we finally moved to a new topic, keke!!!

Are you a noona, dongsaeng or same age fan to 2PM

I'm a 91er so I'm 1 year younger than the 2 maknae, but the same age as 2AM's Jinwoon, hehe. But the boys always said they like noona, so I wish I could be older lol!! (only woo said he likes younger girls. Wooyoung oppa, I'm still single lol!!!).

Junho is only 1 year older than me but he's so mature, it kinda embarass me sometimes

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM?

A dongsaeng fan =D Oppas~!

Most of 2PM likes older girls ~ Khun haven't you heard it's all about the oppa dongsaeng relationship ?</3

Wooyoung let's create a beautiful love line xD

Yeah like a lot of people here 2PM is the second kpop group that I'm really into and I think it'll last for a really really long time!

Those kiss pictures & the event make me super jealous. Us international fans need some love too~

Guest luvnhate

1992er so i'm a dongseng fan^^ love how 2pm got wide range of fanbase

junho's kiss me pic =<3

@theblazenazn lol love wat you did with the pics hehehe

There is this online poll at MBC about all round entertainers

Nickhun and teak are both nominated :)

so Vote

for them guys!!! btw you can pick 3 people and vote only once

How to vote

credit: czakhareina@ss501thread and SS601+poll.imbc.com

im a chingu for them...hehe...Jay is my oppa, wooyoung+Junho+Chansung r my dongsaeng

but 2pm boys are like our friends, not the oppa or dongsaeng, so it's more fun to watch them playing around with each others

Guest mika.16

YAY im so glad the mood here is changing!

theyre all oppa to me, but they seem to like noonas LMAO =(

i think 2pm is one of those male groups who have heaps of male fans too.

Especially Jay, so many kids seem to look up to him, maybe because of his dancing???

But wooyoung's largest online fan website... the owner/manager of it is a guy!! lmaaoo

remember on that mnet interview, there was a fan... and HIS nickname was

"wooyoung is my man. but i am a man" hahaha

theyre so attractive regardless of age or gender!

who cares if they could be your sons?! i would still be a 2pm fan if i was 50 or 10 years old!

Guest essicajs

HI!!! I have been stalking this thread for a really long time and I am a huge 2PM fangirl!!! *screams*

I just never posted because I felt as though I didn't have anything significant to contribute but I made a couple 2PM desktop backgrounds and I wanted to share them will the other fans! The backgrounds are 1280x800.

Here are the thumbnails:

BG1_thumbnail.png

BG2_thumbnail.png

BG5_thumbnail.png

idee_fixe_2PM_BG4.png

BG3_thumbnail.png

The full sized backgrounds are posted on my blog: http://essicaj.blogspot.com/

P.s. I created a blog today because I wanted to post the backgrounds somewhere. I hope this isn't considered advertising :(

If i have violated any rules please delete my post. But other than that, I hope you guys/gals/hottest like them!!!

This is my first soompi post - I just had an epic fail moment and it's so embarrassing... I accidentally created a new thread... can anyone tell me how to delete it? I would really appreciate it. Thanks

- Jessica

Guest sapharia

This probably isn't that important, but I thought I like to point out. I noticed that the outfits they wore for the "Kiss Me" event that they're having, is the same as the ones they wore in their recent new year greeting video which you can watch here. :D I have to say that those pictures are huge teasers for us fangirls kekeke

Seeing them all holding the "Kiss Me" sign just makes me wanna kiss them more xD I love the way Khun pucker his lips and Junsu pointing to his lips kekeke <3

I'm a dongsaeng to 2PM, which means I can call them all my oppas <333 Although, like most of you have said, from their interviews and appearances on variety shows, it seems the boys are more interested in noonas, or maybe it just happened to turned out that the last gf they were dating was older than them *fingers crossed* hehe I hope they give us dongsaengs a chance too :D

I'm born the same year as Chansung and Junho, but they're older than me by a few months.

I'm surprised that there's quite a few noona fans of 2PM keke You just can't deny that these boys are so cute, lovable, and mutitalented. <3333

Guest uh-ohxev

Dongsaeng! So, they're all my oppas... sexy oppas, of course! ; ) I'm 4 years younger then Chansung... so, I'm so young to all of them T____T Noonas, do not feel sad! You have more chance then us... most of the boys seem to prefer noonas. Except, Wooyoung! Thank you Mandoo for giving the dongsaengs a chance! : D ^^ Sad, because Khun is my "bias" (I don't like that word, because I love all of 2PM equally, though! ^^) and he's strictly noona it seems. *sigh* Oh well! At least their is 7 sexy guys to pick from if Khun won't like dongsaengs! kekeke! >:) But, I know they appreciate all fans regardless of anything :)

Guest 'Babydee'

i'm a dongsaeng to all of them ..

i was born in september 1990 ..

it's not too far anyway .. =D

I'm glad that this thread have die down and seem to be back to the happy mood. I'm a silent reader, but I had posts a couple times but not a lot...:lol: Since I really like the thread topic question, I can't resist not to answer it :lol:

I'm a dongsaeng, so I get a chance to call them all "oppa"...:lol: I'm a 92er so I'm like 5 years younger than Jay (which is sad, since he seemed to like noonas). And like many have said, the boys seem to like noonas, which is a sad thing for all of us dongsaeng.

And about the "Kiss Me" pics, I love Junho pic the most. Those smiley eyes...who could resists them.

Guest churvaness

I was born on the last quarter of 1988, 2months ahead of Taec...So basically, I am a noona to Woo, Junho, Chansung while being at the same age with the others

hrrmm..i am dongsaeng/same age fan.i was born on 1989 like wooyoung..but actually he is 8 months older than me..XD so i'm a noona to junho and chansung but jay, junsu, nichkhun and taecyeon are my oppas..yay!haha

topped a page and i just wanna share this picture of them wearing traditional hanbok..^__^

2pm-01221-2.jpg

Archived