☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omo. This is totally random, but I've been curious for a while now...how many people here are Noona fans like me???

I'm born in 1986, which makes me a noona to every single 2PM member. When I first started liking the group, I felt like a big paedophilic perv, doesn't help that Wooyoung is my bias (second to Jay). And I used to hide the fact that I actually like a Kpop boyband...because friends my age just think I'm crazy -___- But after a while I was like WTF seriously and gave up hiding, so I've been officially proclaiming my love for months now...if I continue to take this newfound liberty to rave every half a minute like I do I might just lose all my friends soon enough HAHA.

And seriously, the thing that makes me mad pissed is that amongst all the Kpop boys that I like, there is NONE whom I can call an OPPA *sobs* Whenever I see someone calling Woodong an Oppa on forum threads I just feel this uncontrollable rage propelling me to hunt that girl down and kill her (okay not really I'm joking). So you know...all my little dongsaengs here. It's sooooo good to be young, Unnie here is jealous!

My only consolation is that my birthday is 5 days after Jay, 1 day after Wooyoung. AND. *jangjang* I'm born on the exact same day in the same year as AM Changmin :) ..........Still no oppa though. ANGST.

I'm waaaay older than you and when i started to like K-Pop i felt like a pervert too. First i was ashamed to commit that i like K-Pop-Idols because of the age gap but meanwhile i don't care much anymore. But i'm jelaous too! I don't have no one too whom i can call OPPA like you. Therefore i understand you very well. It's really sad. Wished that i was a bit younger. It's really awkward. Because my bias is also Wooyoung. :blush:

Most of the time i'm a lurker because i'm afraid that the people would think strange things about me. But here i am ... outing myself. :o

There is no such thing as "too old to be a fan" ever. All of the boys are young enough to be my sons (I have teenaged daughters) and I tend to think about them in a mom-type fashion ( I am glad they all got some family time recently, I had the feeling they all needed some mom-hugs) but who is to say what is the correct way to be a fan? As long as you don't push yourselves on them in some stalkerish manner, what goes on in your own heart is perfectly up to you.

Guest cheezychunnie

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

Woo's diary entry:

After a cold winter,

Without a doubt, a warm spring will come

Chan's diary entry:

I really like my diary keke ^^

CREDITS : 장우영@CYWORLD & 황찬성@CYWORLD (SOURCES) ; kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

P/S:LOOK AT WOO'S WRITING :D

SOMEHOW GIVE ME HOPE :)

OWH..IM A NOONA-FAN AS WELL :)

Guest Soulhead

Ow,I like Wooyoung's diary entry, I hope that one day the winter in 2PM's world will end ,and I hope that the weather will be good soon (and that ''Night since 3PM'' will stop ,it's horrible T_T)

hehe dawnded its ok! 2PM has a wide age-ranged fanbase and I think 2PM boys love noona so dont feel that way xD Im older than Chansung, Junho, and wooyoung by months but the rest are older than me but not so much so I dont know how I should call myself... Im both noona and dongseng fan :D

Junho was really cute and he did a great job at MCing today! such a super adorable duo with Wooyoung

I love SPRIS now. 6+1=7 <3

and thank you cheezychunnie for sharing. somehow Wooyoung's writing really gives me hopes. He might just write about the weather but it looks so subtle, dont you think? :) magnae likes his diary lol random... I love how junsu's always teasing magnae. hope he takes Chansung home with him too cuz magnae seems lonely at home

Guest twinsrock3000

@ wooyoungs entry. i really like waht he said. LOLOl. and i agree it gives me a bit of hope.. that the spring would be warmer than the cold ! teehe i hope their comeback would be something amazing and we make us never forget!

i think its so cute how they have 6+1=7 <333

Omo. This is totally random, but I've been curious for a while now...how many people here are Noona fans like me???

i'm older than all the boys too, im a 1985.

i am older than Nichkhun by almost 3 years, and he's my bias :D

i'm sure a lot of us noona fans felt a struggle going on inside us when liking a boyband younger than us, its natural. 2PM to me dresses more mature, have more toned bodies, and just has a more sexy and sophisticated image than other boy groups out right now, so i think its natural for older gal fans to be attracted to them. And sometimes i feel the boys carry themselves BEYOND their age. The words that comes out of Nichkhun's mouth on how he got to where he is today, how he faced and overcame his obstacles, and how he plans to strive even further and higher for the future, heck, i type out what he says, literally, and put it into my collection of quotes that i look at when i am feeling down/unmotivated/unsure/lost. I feel Nichkhun has taught me a few things about life despite being younger than me. Its a blessing that there is a group like 2PM out there for us to love :)

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY FORUM

Woo's diary entry:

Chan's diary entry:

CREDITS : 장우영@CYWORLD & 황찬성@CYWORLD (SOURCES) ; kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

P/S:LOOK AT WOO'S WRITING :D

SOMEHOW GIVE ME HOPE :)

OWH..IM A NOONA-FAN AS WELL :)

omg I literally shouted yayyyyyy in my room and jumped like crazy when I read Wooyoung's diary entry. I hope he really implies something (or maybe he just decided to be emo that day lol)

Guest jjjannia

2PM . AGAIN AND AGINA ENGLISH VERSION

ENJOY. THIS GIRL TOTALLY DID A GREAT JOB. I LIKE IT

AND SORRY IF THIS HAVE BEEN POSTED BEFORE.

hi everyone,

my first post here.

2pm<3

They're really funny, so TALENTED and good looking B) I like them all!

They should promote "tired of waiting" for a long period of time.this song is a HIT!!

and its my fave song right now :rolleyes:

question:

where can i watch wild bunnys ep5 with eng sub?

this show was so funny! they're always so entertaining.

so i need to watch the rest !!!!!

please help :)

and may i request some pics of Woo young and Nick Kuhn (during their Again and again promotional/time )

Guest xclueless

Was Jay is the oldest in Hot Blood days? He used the words "kids" quite a lot. What I can see in this is that his personality never change, it's all the same.

Yes Jay was the oldest. Changmin is the oldest of One Day but because Changming didn't participate in hot blood, Jay was the oldest.

I hope Wooyoung means what we think he means :) A warm spring will for sure come if he returns.

Well... in age according to years, I am a noona to Junho and Chansung, but school year, I might be the same as them. I am not sure... Mid-March? Cuz the cut off is Feb right? I'm the same year as Wooyoung though teehee =P... The others are all Oppa, to me. It's totally alright, I like a bunch of other groups that are younger. There are lots of groups that are older... haha I felt so young before but now I am feeling the age XD

I am not really a nuna fan to 2PM but to some groups, I am so I understand!!

Was Jay is the oldest in Hot Blood days? He used the words "kids" quite a lot. What I can see in this is that his personality never change, it's all the same.

Yes Jay was the oldest. Changmin is the oldest of One Day but because Changming didn't participate in hot blood, Jay was the oldest.

Actually, Daehun is older. He is the oldest. Jay is the second oldest so calling them kids is totally okay. One of my good friends is over a year younger than me, she calls me "kiddo" all the time. Just like how I would call my older friends kids. It's just a speech thing.

Guest prncssptri

sorry to cut your post... i'm a nuna myself!! i'm a 1987er, same age as Jay but for the rest of the PM boys, i'm a nuna -_- It feels weird at first cause they're so young, but somehow the pm boys look older than their age and look so manly compare to other boy groups with similar age, so that relaxes me a bit haha. it feels worst these days knowing that i'm a nuna for most of kpop bands lol thank god i still have Shinhwa to spazz about :P

*wave* hi people! i think this is my.. second post after several months ahaha.. so just want to greet everyone, hi! i just had the time to watch Hot Blood, and i was really touched by their determination during their training. I also like their bond with each other, i can't believe how it feels to be those three who who were cut by the end of it :( it's good to know that one of them in Beast now :)

FO parody on Heartbeat was hilarious!!! I've never seen Kim Sung Soo acting like that ahhahaha, and Haejin was priceless.. so pretty!!

Guest Stephy18

I believe this question was ask like 100+ pages ago and its resurfacing again. So lets ask this again:

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM???

For me, I'm younger than all 7 of the members, but only like 9 days younger than Chansung. So I'm a dongsaeng to all of them, but I can be friends with Junho and Chansung.

I think age is just a number and I don't find it weird that there are older fans of 2PM. I actual find it fascinating that 2PM are able to attract such a diverse fanbase. I think its pretty cool. I believe 2PM even has a group of mom out there that opened up their own fan page. So there is DEFINITELY no age limit to fangirling at all. I'm actually jealous of you noona fans. Because time and time again, most of 2PM members said they prefer noonas over dongsaengs. Most guys might like girls younger than them but 2pm are different. They always mention how they dated ppl older then them and like mature girls. So maybe a noona-dongsaeng relationship is weird for other idol groups, but its a HOME RUN for 2pm...hehe....look at my bias obsession Taec who is a crazy fanboy of Ha Ji won. LOL

@Soulhead....hehe...unnie is used by a a girl to called a girl that is older than her. But guys use noona to call a girl that is older than them. Dongsaeng is what you call anyone that is younger than you, doesn't matter if your a girl or guy. So your a dongsaeng to all of them.

But I'm also the same age as Chansung. So LOL at your comment. I also should be working my butt off too...hehe...sometimes I look at Junho/Chansung and I'm like they do so much at a young age, I should try to work harder too.

Guest Soulhead

I'm younger than all 7 ^^ ( so, i'm an unnie ? Or unnie is for female and dongseang for male ?) I'm just 16 ,but i'm always surprised when I remember how young is Chansung ,because my bro' has the same age and imagine him work his richard simmons everyday like Chansung ,even if it's funny i'm a little bit sad for Chansung >_< So fortunately ,i'm 16 and all 2PM member are older than me ,not like in Shinee and 2NE1 hehe ~

@Stephy18: Ah ok thanks for the info ^^

Guest babiluxx

I'm older than junho and chansung.....only be a couple of months. Wooyoung's age is the closest to mine--tho he is a little tiny bit older-only by a month tho. and the rest are older than me. I think its ok to like idol groups that are younger than you. But I do feel the age creeping up on me..the idols that i liked when i was young were older than me by a lot but now...only a few are older than me. :( but its ok i gotta think positive age is just a number right? hehe

i'm glad that the Jae issue quite down. thnks to all those awesome positive posters<3

@cheezychunnie thnks for your post.

woo's journal entry made me smile. ^^

i really hope so udong!

i'm a NOONA to JUNHO AND CHANSUNG.

i'm the same age/year w/ UDONG<3 (although i am still his NOONA since by month.lol)

and i'm a Dongsaeng to TAEC, KHUN, and JUNSU by one year

and Dongsaeng (but i wanted to be his noona :P ) to JAE by 2 years.

heck, i wanted to be older than these boys.

well when it comes down to 2PM it doesn't matter what age you are in.

2PM has so many fans that range from different ages... that's how powerful 2PM is.

Archived