☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest achariya

Hey everyone! I'm new here but its not tht i dont know anything abt 2PM. I always come to read this thread everyday in case of there's sth updated. So... for my first post, dont know if its ever been posted already anyway i found this on 2oneday and wanna share it w/ you guys. It jay's diary from hot blood show.

Jaebum’s Diary

Yesterday was a bit demanding so this morning’s training was more difficult than usual…

The yoga was also harder than I thought…

I think the yoga teacher is really pretty…

3 years prior I was annoyed by my mom’s nagging and

annoyed by my brother, but now there is never a day that I don’t miss them.

Mom, Dad, Jehan, Peatry, Tony, JR, Yoon

Sam, all my relatives

I love you guys so much...

Thank you God for putting them into My life

Amen

My strength

My hope

The reason I want to do well

So that the other people can be proud

I want to become a good brother, friend, son, student, person…

If I do well, if I succeed, I can buy them the things they need and give them happiness…

All the people I love can do well…

Art of Movement

206-425

Today… I can only describe it as daebak[truly amazing]…

It was so cold I thought I was going to freeze to death, but in the end I finished it well

The other kids did well too…

Even if I was to leave this group, I am able to wish the kids to have an amazing debut and do well, without any regrets or sadness….

I mean it very sincerely…

Even before I entered the group, I wished it…

Today, all the people put in a lot of effort.

The morning exercise was a bit hard, but good…

I almost let out tears… (because of talks about member’s elimination…)

In the end I kept it in…

The rap was also fun and good…

Mr. Typhoon seems cool…

I think he writes raps better than the other kids first thought…

I want to go exercise…

Please give me my cellphone…

I miss everyone…

425-206

Art of Movement

It was not that hard waking up…

Running with our tops off was cold, but it was good because something about it was liberating.

I’m really sad that I couldn’t box.

It’s an honor to learn b-boying from MAXIMUM CREW…

The best.

I saw an online video of them b-boying in the States…

Anyways, even if I’m tired, keep “Killin it”

Art Of Movement

425-206

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE) and TIME2SUB@2ONEDAY (screencaps); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY (TRANS)

sorry if some of you ever read this somewhere before :D

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheezychunnie

[100109] 2PM - KBS2 Entertainment Tonight Interview Spris Ad. Photoshoot (Eng Sub)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_-MMjqQtiU

cr: bejung2001

TAKEN FROM 2PM-ONLINE

Credit : Bejung2001, Kor-Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai-Eng by Offogato@2pm-online.com

Wooyoung's scene

MC - "What is the concept of today's photoshoot."

Wooyoung – "Sporty concept. I'm wearing referee outfit" (Wooyoung then imitates football referee by taking out red card and saying "don't do that")

Nichkhun's scene

MC – "Can you show us your super cool posture?"

Nichkhun - (....)

MC – "How about your handsome posture?"

Nichkhun - (....)

Group's scene

Junsu is trying to introduce but Junho interrupts.

Junsu (2nd attempt) - "Hello all viewers", (others are all speechless.)

MC to Hyorim- "Which 2PM members are best suit with you in this shooting."

Hyorim – "Because of their heights, Taecyeon and Chansung make me look younger..." (Taec 185 cm/Chan 184 cm)

(All laughs but Taec and Chan)

Caption Chansun: [i was born in 1990 TT_TT]

As Taec and Wooyoung are MCs of music program, so is Hyorim who is MC of KBS Music Bank, the three MCs have been asked to do co-hosting together. Wooyoung then introduces 2PM (all boys make weird poses).

Hyorim announces top three ranking artists "The 3rd is 2AM, the 2nd is Park Jin young and the first place is 2PM "

After some behind the scene of photoshooting, the MC asks Hyorim to choose her favorite out of 2PM boys. The game is called Hyorim's World Cup of Ideal Guy.

Group A: Wooyoung, Junsu and Nichkhun/ Hyorim chooses Nichkhun.

Group B: Chansung, Taecyeon and Junho/ Hyorim chooses Junho (Junho can't believe the result)

The two finalists have to do their charming contest.

Junho (imitating Korean top designer, Andre Kim) - "What is your name?"

Nichkhun - "It's Nichkhun"

Junho - "Aa~ii hyung?"

Caption - [This situation was really happened when designer Andre Kim couldn't catch Nichkhun name.]

Nichkhun's turn - Making his famous wink with the help of Taecyeon.

Everyone - screaming

The result:

Hyorim (choosing Junho) - "I used to like Nichkhun a lot but since he becomes so famous so I...(pick Junho)"

Junho: -*- /Others: laugh

Junho - "Dear all viewers, it's a new year. we wish everything go well with the power of the tiger." (2010: Year of Tiger)

Hyorim - "in this year of 2010, please Fighting"

Nichkhun - "Sawasdee Pee Mai Krub" (Thai words for Happy New Year)

Junsu and all - "Everybody, Happy New Year!"

-edit-

THANX achariya FOR UR POST :D

MISS LEADJA SOOO MUCH :(

Guest lec8504

this thread is going crazy...I can't believe everyone is acting like how they did when the 1st boycott drama bs started.

JUST WAIT UNTIL WE HEAR WORD FROM JYPE. Is that so hard to do?

Regarding the boys forgetting about jay...getting too big headed..are you guys serious? I'm sorry....as much as I hate to say this but you are more of Jay's fan and not a 2PM fan. To be criticizing them and then now trying to say that they care more about money than their own brother is ridiculous. If any of the boys see this, I don't even want to know how they would feel. It's one thing for antis to bash your group but it's another thing when your own fan club starts to bash.

I agree with the other posters in that some people keep on trying to push that the boycott did work and that they ONLY sold 30k albums, but didn't take into consideration that 30k album was sold in such a short period of time. It's unfair to compare their album sales to other groups who had albums released for a full year. Of course the boycott didn't help the album sales, and they could've done a lot better if it was w/out the boycott but they still did VERY well. I hope that through this negative experience, that they did get something positive out of it, which is more fans.

No one is saying that we're OK that 2Pm stay as a 6 member group. I think ALL Hottest wants Jay back, but we all have different ways of showing it. Some of you guys think that it's good to start the boycott again, while others just don't feel that will help anything. JYPE is a company, what they're planning to do now was probably planned months ago.

But until we hear word from JYPE, then please stop all of the talk about boycotts, stop all of the talks of unfounded rumors, stop all of the talks about how you think the boys aren't as energetic or whatever else you think they lack because Jay isn't there.

this thread is going crazy...I can't believe everyone is acting like how they did when the 1st boycott drama bs started.

JUST WAIT UNTIL WE HEAR WORD FROM JYPE. Is that so hard to do?

Regarding the boys forgetting about jay...getting too big headed..are you guys serious? I'm sorry....as much as I hate to say this but you are more of Jay's fan and not a 2PM fan. To be criticizing them and then now trying to say that they care more about money than their own brother is ridiculous. If any of the boys see this, I don't even want to know how they would feel. It's one thing for antis to bash your group but it's another thing when your own fan club starts to bash.

I agree with the other posters in that some people keep on trying to push that the boycott did work and that they ONLY sold 30k albums, but didn't take into consideration that 30k album was sold in such a short period of time. It's unfair to compare their album sales to other groups who had albums released for a full year. Of course the boycott didn't help the album sales, and they could've done a lot better if it was w/out the boycott but they still did VERY well. I hope that through this negative experience, that they did get something positive out of it, which is more fans.

No one is saying that we're OK that 2Pm stay as a 6 member group. I think ALL Hottest wants Jay back, but we all have different ways of showing it. Some of you guys think that it's good to start the boycott again, while others just don't feel that will help anything. JYPE is a company, what they're planning to do now was probably planned months ago.

But until we hear word from JYPE, then please stop all of the talk about boycotts, stop all of the talks of unfounded rumors, stop all of the talks about how you think the boys aren't as energetic or whatever else you think they lack because Jay isn't there.

everything died down already so please do not get too worked up about things people said 2 or 3 pages ago.

but I pretty much agree with all of your points there except the last point about stopping all talks of everything. People will keep talking because they cannot pretend that rumors flying around are nonexistent. The bottom line is that whatever you do, keep the faith and support 2PM no matter what.

Guest JAEBOO-

@F.O heartbeat parody

- HAHAHA. I can't really stop laughing watching this >_> Geez, the other person with a nail polish, I thought it was a girl? orr? a girl really? HAHA., I really don't know but she/he's pretty :'D AHAHAH. anyways, at the end is really ROFLMAO, A CRAB? HAHAH ! Surely F O is so funny<3

@ wooyoung & junho MC

- HHAHAHAH. okay fine,i really have to admit that I'm jealous of the girl mcing w/ wooyoung and junho and junho even gave her flowers TToTT, I wish Junho gave me flowers too! He's cute with specs but I don't like his hair that much XDD and I like wooyoung's hair :3 the cut 2 of MCing is so cute <3 Junho saranghae? HAHA (: and at the cut 3, i have to admit that i'm really jealous but they look so cute together XD WOOYOUNG AH, come wiith e roflmao. and at the cut 4, OHMYGOD junho killed me because he is really cuteeeeee XD, ohmygod SMILEE XD OKAY. *inhale-exhale* i don't want to comment so much but JUNHO is so freakin cute, " OH BEAUTIFUL! " roflmao, doing the mystery ;"D HAHAHA. THE HECK and the last cut :/ ohmygod, GIDARIDAGA XDD roflmaoo, why junho is so freakin' CUTE?! O_O

@tired of waiting performance

- all i can say the perf was so hot <3

Guest lec8504

everything died down already so please do not get too worked up about things people said 2 or 3 pages ago.

but I pretty much agree with all of your points there except the last point about stopping all talks of everything. People will keep talking because they cannot pretend that rumors flying around are nonexistent. The bottom line is that whatever you do, keep the faith and support 2PM no matter what.

oh it did? lol good....I guess I saw a couple of posting that really got me riled up and my browser didn't update yet before I wrote my essay.

And yes I don't expect people to pretend that the rumors are nonexistent but I had hoped that people would be mature to not feed to the rumors.

Anyways that's good..hopefully this thread can go back to normal.

The boys did great performing Tired of Waiting at Inki....no one messed up from what I can see...just sad that it'll be their last stage. Ah well, we all have to wait until April and we get to see all of them together again...hopefully.

edit: Jaeboo- The person with the nail polish is Park HaeJin...and that's a boy lol...if I didn't saw Hyori at the sidelines in the beginning I would've thought that it was her haha. HaeJin is too pretty <3 hehe. I love the FO version of the boys hit..FO never fails to dissapoint haha.

thanks for the link, cheezychunnie ^^ lol that girl only chose Junho because Nickhun is more popular?? She is ..funny XD

WELL like I already said on youtube..I prefer manly guys so I would chose definitely Chansung or Wooyoung. ;)

thanks for the link, cheezychunnie ^^ lol that girl only chose Junho because Nickhun is more popular?? She is ..funny XD

WELL like I already said on youtube..I prefer manly guys so I would chose definitely Chansung or Wooyoung. ;)

I think NichKhun is going through what I call "backlash against overexposure" Basically it means that NichKhun has always been the face of the group so people got tired of him and started to favor other members over NichKhun.

This happens a lot with other faces of groups too. Classic example would be Yoona of SNSD. In a way I feel bad for both NichKhun and Yoona because it's not their choice that they are overexposed to the audience. However, that's one more common thing between NichKhun and Yoona, which makes me happy (my 9PM fandom is working lol)

Is the MC-ing for Inkigayo pre-recorded? Because I don't understand how Taec is unavailable to MC, but he can perform TOW with the boys? Isn't he still in Boston?

edit: Jaeboo- The person with the nail polish is Park HaeJin...and that's a boy lol...if I didn't saw Hyori at the sidelines in the beginning I would've thought that it was her haha. HaeJin is too pretty <3 hehe. I love the FO version of the boys hit..FO never fails to dissapoint haha.

That was Haejin??! :o

OH MY, I honestly thought it was a chick & I was trying to figure out who she was...

Wow Haejin makes for a good female lol :P

Is the MC-ing for Inkigayo pre-recorded? Because I don't understand how Taec is unavailable to MC, but he can perform TOW with the boys? Isn't he still in Boston?

^

^

Only the performance was pre-recorded...MC-ing for Inkigayo today is still live :P

Junho has done a great job...

OMG @___@ the first time i saw the FO Team - 2PM Heartbeat Parody ( Jan.10.10 ) i thought Haejin was Hyori...he was so beautiful in acting like a girl...it's so so funny, i can't help myself stop laughing at National MC Jaesuk :lol: :lol:

Guest dawnded

Omo. This is totally random, but I've been curious for a while now...how many people here are Noona fans like me???

I'm born in 1986, which makes me a noona to every single 2PM member. When I first started liking the group, I felt like a big paedophilic perv, doesn't help that Wooyoung is my bias (second to Jay). And I used to hide the fact that I actually like a Kpop boyband...because friends my age just think I'm crazy -___- But after a while I was like WTF seriously and gave up hiding, so I've been officially proclaiming my love for months now...if I continue to take this newfound liberty to rave every half a minute like I do I might just lose all my friends soon enough HAHA.

And seriously, the thing that makes me mad pissed is that amongst all the Kpop boys that I like, there is NONE whom I can call an OPPA *sobs* Whenever I see someone calling Woodong an Oppa on forum threads I just feel this uncontrollable rage propelling me to hunt that girl down and kill her (okay not really I'm joking). So you know...all my little dongsaengs here. It's sooooo good to be young, Unnie here is jealous!

My only consolation is that my birthday is 5 days after Jay, 1 day after Wooyoung. AND. *jangjang* I'm born on the exact same day in the same year as AM Changmin :) ..........Still no oppa though. ANGST.

Guest Bekkychan

I wanted to ask if somebody can post the HQ version of this pic? and all the ones of taecyeon?

I backtracked the thread but couldn't find it.

Thank you.

Even if I was to leave this group, I am able to wish the kids to have an amazing debut and do well, without any regrets or sadness….

I mean it very sincerely…

Was Jay is the oldest in Hot Blood days? He used the words "kids" quite a lot. What I can see in this is that his personality never change, it's all the same.

Guest clueless_pig

Was Jay is the oldest in Hot Blood days? He used the words "kids" quite a lot. What I can see in this is that his personality never change, it's all the same.

i wouldn't consider hot blood days that far apart from their debut days. someone should correct me, it was aired early 2008?

maybe it could have been filmed a lot earlier, but i'd consider what his diary showed to be what he felt like around early 2008. (they debuted in september 2008)

Guest kayleevn

Junho and WooYoung MCing: that was totally cute. I'm Junho-biased recently and I admit that this MCing only makes me love him more! He's good at Mcing, maybe they should give Junho more chances like this coz he doesn't have many chances to express himself. And is it me or does Junho really look like Harry Potter with curly hair lol!!! So cute!!!

Omo. This is totally random, but I've been curious for a while now...how many people here are Noona fans like me???

And seriously, the thing that makes me mad pissed is that amongst all the Kpop boys that I like, there is NONE whom I can call an OPPA *sobs* Whenever I see someone calling Woodong an Oppa on forum threads I just feel this uncontrollable rage propelling me to hunt that girl down and kill her (okay not really I'm joking). So you know...all my little dongsaengs here. It's sooooo good to be young, Unnie here is jealous!

Sr to cut your post but I found your post really funny lol!!! Actually all 7 are oppa to me. I'm 1 year younger than Junho and Chansung. But I understand how you feel, coz many members in other idol group are younger than me and I've already felt old lol! But is nuna-dongsaeng relationship a trend nowaday? haha!!! You should be happy!!!

Guest cheezychunnie

[FANCAM] 090719 - 2PM Chansung with a Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axp8ubXAEaU

cr:sanakujira4th

im pretty sure i havent seen this one before..magnae is seriously cute in here

so,u guys shud check dis out :)

-edit-

TAKEN FROM 2PM-ONLINE

Credit: Info and translation by Chinup_Jay@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

★★★ Junsu still left message and shared his story in Daegu with Magnae Chansung. Junsu wrote....

"I guess, I am visiting all famous and gourmet restaurants in Daegu!

Will you have time on Tuesday, won't you? (Salamander bro Kim Junsu)

★★★ Today, some fans who boycott JYPE did a demonstration around Seoul station area with banners and placards asking for Jay's return. The demonstration went peacefully and orderly without any commotion. It is said that many passersby said they also wanted that Jay would come back.

Guest Labacookie

I'd like the people going at it to stop and take a look at this photo.

Notice something? :lol:

Anyway, Im glad things have calmed down a bit. Bashing JYP/JPYE won't change anything and bashing other members will only get you warned/banned. We were making such good progress, and hopefully we can get back to a more positive place. :)

This picture says more than I think any speculation, or rumors, or debbie-downers, or any faction of fandom can say, because it goes to the heart of who these people are as a group, and how much they care about each other, and for all other uncertainties, I think that's one thing we don't have to ever doubt, regardless of what happens.

And that makes me feel better. :wub:

Archived